REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

hosty  Darnell  4  prayer  3  11  tsbd  Floor  David  +Lankford  2  Lifton  beckley  tippit  doyle  Lankford  Humor  3a  9  paine  Weigman  zapruder  Theory  Mason  fritz  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Empty Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Thu 11 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm
First topic message reminder :

This is full rebuild of the hugely popular thread created by Mick Purdy at the Webs forum in February 2015. – Stan

Mick Purdy

I believe Buell Wesley Frazier lied about seeing Lee Oswald with a package, a package two feet long on the morning of Friday November 22nd 1963.

I believe Linnie Mae Randle lied about seeing Oswald with a package, a package 27 inches long on the Morning of 22nd Nov 1963.

I believe both Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier fabricated the curtain rod story.

I think there is ample evidence in their WC testimonies, affidavits and FBI interviews to support each of these contentions.

I have also come to the conclusion (after having a closer look at the testimonies and the various reports), that Buell Wesley Frazier lied about another crucially important matter that day. In my opinion the totality of the evidence suggests Frazier lied with regards to driving Lee Harvey Oswald to work that fateful morning.

Take a moment to reflect upon the importance of that drive to the case against Oswald before reading on.

The story was very likely fabricated not merely to have Oswald appear to carry a sack into work – but also to create the illusion of Oswald carrying a rifle. This conclusion is drawn from a study of the WC testimonies of both Randle and Frazier regarding Oswald, the package and his alleged arrival at the Randle residence that morning. Ten or more neighbours considered to be best placed to spot pedestrian movement in the vicinity were interviewed by the FBI as to whether they saw Oswald carrying a package from the Paine’s home to the Randle home. To a person, they stated they had not seen Oswald that morning – with or without any suspicious package which the police on more than one occasion, described as being similar in size and shape to a rifle case.

Frazier’s WC and Shaw trial testimony regarding the journey into work with Oswald appears rehearsed. Any questions relating to the “sack” or what was said in the car on the way in is met with what sounds very much like scripted answers that have become Frazier’s Lore. The sack, the curtain rods, the weather, and my favourite, Oswald’s kids, are IMO all part of the charade. Away from the small talk and banter about kids, he constantly flip flopped on testimony in a manner redolent with patterns of deceit.

Frazier’s WC testimony with regard to his arrival at work is at complete odds with the HSCA interview of Edward Shields. Though it could be argued Shields, unlike Frazier, was not under oath, and therefore is a witness of lesser value, the fact is that Shields was as close as you can get to a disinterested party merely reporting for the first what he had heard. Sadly, it took well over a decade for him to receive any relevant questions. In any event, it is highly unlikely he ever realized the import of his information.

From the HSCA interview of Shields

SHIELDS: I think Charles Givens hollered out there and asked Frazier where was his rider and he told him: "I dropped him off at the building." Yeah, that was it...Well, I was down on the floor when they hollered out and said and the answer he gave them, I don't know, I think he said: "I dropped him off at the building." Now, whoever it was hollering asked him, I don't know.
DAY: This is the morning of the assassination?
SHIELDS: Mm-hmm.
DAY: Somebody hollered out the window and say: "Where is your rider?" And to your recollection, Frazier says, "I dropped him off at the building."
SHIELDS: Yes.
DAY: Alright. The day of the assassination, did you see Oswald come to work with Frazier?
SHIELDS: No I didn’t.

To summarize what we have so far… no one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald walk to the Frazier residence that morning. No one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald in Frazier’s car that morning – except Frazier himself. No one saw Lee Harvey Oswald that morning with any package except Wes and Linnie Mae.

Frazier also testified that he let Oswald get well ahead on the walk from the car park to the loading dock entrance. But in the form of Edward Shields, we have a potential reason for Frazier to construct that story.

In the above two short paragraphs alone, we have three “firsts” – firsts that are needed for the official story to hold. Oswald had never walked to the Randle residence for his lift before. He was always picked up at the Paine house. Oswald had never taken a long package to work before. Oswald had never neglected to take a packed lunch before. Oswald had never even needed a lift on a Friday morning before. Frazier had never let Oswald walk ahead of him from the car park before. They had always walked in together. That is a lot of “firsts” – all reliant on a very tight little knit of witnesses outside of which, no corroboration exists. Nobody else, not one person can verify Frazier’s version of events in Irving except for his sister. At the other end of the journey at the TSBD parking lot, we rely solely on Frazier. It beggars belief that there are no other witnesses. That walk was at least 2 and 1/2 blocks long. Shields and Givens smash his fairy-tale apart.

This “story” IMO has the same stench wafting around it, like the rest of the days fables contain.

The bus trip, the cab ride, the sack, the run, the walk, the ducking, the escape, the 2nd floor, the first floor, the sixth floor, the lunch bag, the rifle case, the back seat, the front seat, the white jacket the grey jacket, the gun, the revolver ……………

An alternative scenario

Postal Inspectors interviewed Mr and Mrs CP Schneider at 2707 West Fifth St in the early evening of November 22. Mr Schneider confirmed he had seen Lee Oswald in front of the 2515 residence at approximately 6:00pm of the previous evening. He also stated that a neighbour, Mrs Ed Roberts of 2519 West Fifth St had told him that Willie Randle, 2439 West Fifth St, had driven Oswald to work on the morning of November 22, and that Oswald was carrying a package large enough to have contained a rifle. (CD 296)

What sort of investigation is it that receives hearsay evidence such as the above and fails to follow up to confirm or refute it with the parties involved? WE are indeed, expected to believe that no follow up was done, because there is no evidence any follow up was done. Yet, there is actually circumstantial evidence that the authorities did believe that Randle was the man who gave the lift because that same night, the FBI was attempting to trace the origins of the scope in the names of Lee Oswald OR Willie Randall [sic]. (CD 87) It is virtually impossible to believe that the FBI would act on hearsay alone, when a few houses from where the hearsay was received, lived the person who had passed on that hearsay. You would almost have to believe that this “Willie Randle” lead was followed up and that it checked out given the ease with which such a lead could be checked out. To further complicate matters, the DPD already had Oswald’s alleged driver in custody. If Frazier truly was the driver, there would no reason at all to be checking on “Willy Randle/Randall” as a co-conspirator!

Randle had arrived in Austin at about 7:00pm on what was said to be work-related business in company with co-worker named Berry Caster. (FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 32, p44) It is between a 3 and 4 hour drive from Irving to Austin, so it is far from impossible that “Willie” drove Lee to work that morning on the basis that Frazier had already left.

Because of the holes in the official investigation, some conjecture is needed if we are to try understand the mess we have been left. What follows is some of my conjecture.

Frazier left that morning on his own – with the throwdown M-C rifle. The call from Givens of “where’s your rider?” was code giving Frazier the all clear to bring “the package” in, or was code for simply it’s clear to come inside.

Since Lee had missed his ride, Willie Randle offered to give him one, but needed to borrow Ruth’s car since his own was full of work gear for the trip to Austin later on. This leads to Oswald’s statement in front of Roger Craig concerning Craig’s description of a certain station wagon that "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine. Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."

Doesn’t that sound like someone talking about a car that was being driven by someone else?

I’d like to thank Greg Parker for his enormous support and encouragement.

Last edited by greg parker on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:27 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)

StanDane
StanDane

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:12 am
Stan Dane wrote:Ed Ledoux

The empty skull that responds to MacRae is now lying outright. He took the image and swapped his painted side for the original. Shows how desperate he really has become.

Hasan, feel free to check his internet connection next available opening.

Barto

Nail him Ed, expose him for his lies.
StanDane
StanDane

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Empty Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:13 am
Mick Purdy

10 questions!
A Lie Detector and a certified operator.
Filmed on camera.

Wesley Frazier that's the challenge.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:14 am
Ed Ledoux

Oh I see your saying replicate the test he took at DPD.
Good idea Mick, I wonder if he'd be up for it?

Got an examiner in mind?
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:16 am
Stan Dane wrote:Ed Ledoux

Oh I see your saying replicate the test he took at DPD.
Good idea Mick, I wonder if he'd be up for it?

Got an examiner in mind?

Mick Purdy

Ed, no examiner in mind, but it's my shout!
Maybe this test can make up for the last one Cool  rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Cool

Anyone got any ideas for an examiner?
Yes lets see if he's up for it, if he declines I'd be even more suspicious than I am now of our mate Wesley.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:17 am
Greg Parker

Someone local to BWF would be the cheapest option I imagine - but also the one one fraught with danger of being biased.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:18 am
Stan Dane wrote:Greg Parker

Someone local to BWF would be the cheapest option I imagine - but also the one one fraught with danger of being biased.

Mick Purdy

You're right Greg has to be someone from outside the States for sure.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:19 am
Mick Purdy

Forum Home > JFK > Proof That Prayer Man is Oswald & Is Holding His Imperial Reflex 620 Camera

Gayle Nix Jackson

OMG Linda!
You've done it!! The culmination of your hard work is even convincing to me who has no pixel analysis awareness at all! As you know, Buell Frazier and I are friends (Gary was even better friends with him) and I have asked him many times about Lee being on the steps. Each and every time he has answered with an emphatic "NO". I too have watched that video many times and I know in the early interviews, Buell has a hard time with being on camera, but I cannot dismiss your RN analysis of his answers. I'm so proud of you Linda! (and even more proud to be your friend)
So....as you say Buell has some 'splaining to do but so do Shelley, Lovelady, Sarah Stanton and more. Also, why wouldn't LHO have just TOLD the authorities he was on the steps? That's what has always bothered me. If I were playing spy games and got caught in the crossfire of lies I would be singing to high heavens! Wouldn't you?
I say you send this to Op-Ed so the world can see it! You have opened a new line of research, something we all should be striving to do but something you are actually doing. Brava my friend, not only with this, but with all the hard work you do to make the world a better place!

Hugs,
Gayle
REOPEN THE JFK ASSASSINATION CASE IN TEXAS
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/547/180/745/demand-the-jfk-murder-case-be-re-opened-in-texas/?z00m=25219180&redirectID=1745459597

Oh, but he did!
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:21 am
Mick Purdy

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 BWF%20Grad
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:22 am
Hasan Yusuf

I haven't listened to the whole thing, but I thought I'd post the link here:

http://www.tlgpodcast.com/shows/ep-100-wheres-your-rider
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:23 am
Stan Dane wrote:Hasan Yusuf

Barto

Yeah much better than the Fetzerian shyte, thx Hasan
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:23 am
Barto

Rob Clark is wrong when he says that Frazier would not identify himself in Darnell back at the AARC conf. in 2014 which is what he did actualy when Alberto Rossi had a quick chat with him after his talk. This is written up at the old forum by him.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:27 am
Mick Purdy

You're correct Barto, it's even posted within this thread too.  Very Happy

Stan Dane wrote:Mick Purdy

Lets never forget this post from Stan Dane in this thread.

Albert Rossi on Tue 30 Sep 2014 said:

Hi all. I was at the AARC. I figured I might as well try it again, so I approached Buell with the Robin Unger enhancement of the Darnell frame on my laptop desktop, and asked him.....

1. if that was him
2. who the other figure was.

He admitted 1. it was him.
He said 2. It was not clear enough for certain identification, but it probably wasn't Lovelady because by that time he had taken off with Shelley for the RR yard.

and

Yes, it was a bit funny because I first asked him if he could identify Prayer Man, and while he was mulling it over, I said to him, pointing to his image, "By the way, Mr. Frazier, is that you?" To that he responded, "very probably ... look at the hairline."

Not clear enough?

It was not clear enough for certain identification, but it probably wasn't Lovelady because by that time he had taken off with Shelley for the RR yard.

Clear enough though for a wild guess, I'm sure!
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:29 am
Stan Dane wrote:Hasan Yusuf

Mick Purdy

Thanks Hasan.

Some great stuff in there even if it is from the dark side.  Cool
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:31 am
Mick Purdy

From the HSCA interview of Shields:

SHIELDS: I think Charles Givens hollered out there and asked Frazier where was his rider and he told him: "I dropped him off at the building." Yeah, that was it...Well, I was down on the floor when they hollered out and said and the answer he gave them, I don't know, I think he said: "I dropped him off at the building." Now, whoever it was hollering asked him, I don't know.
DAY: This is the morning of the assassination?
SHIELDS: Mm-hmm.
DAY: Somebody hollered out the window and say: "Where is your rider?" And to your recollection, Frazier says, "I dropped him off at the building."
SHIELDS: Yes.
DAY: Alright. The day of the assassination, did you see Oswald come to work with Frazier?

One of my first questions to Wesley would be to ask him to explain how Shields could've been so mistaken about Oswald not being with him in the parking lot.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:32 am
Vinny

I wonder if Wesley visits forums like this one. If so he must be getting very scared.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:33 am
Stan Dane wrote:Vinny

I wonder if Wesley visits forums like this one. If so he must be getting very scared.

Hasan Yusuf

I'm sure he does, Vinny. If I were in his place, I certainly would.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:33 am
Mick Purdy

Wes has maintained for 52 years he parked his car on the morning of the assassination in the northern warehouse parking lot with LHO as his passenger.

He has stated for over 50 years he watched Lee grab a package from the back seat and walk ahead of him.

He has said for 5 decades he stayed back at the car while Lee walked ahead so he could charge the battery and look at the railway cars.

He has also said he never allowed Oswald to get further than 50 feet ( 25 steps) ahead of him on the walk into the TSBD rear dock door.

It beggars belief that Shields would not have seen Lee Harvey Oswald  walking just ahead of Wesley in that parking lot that morning November 22 1963.
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:34 am
Mick Purdy

BWF's WC Testimony

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; it didn't. I just thought maybe, you know, he just left a little bit earlier but when I looked up and saw that the clock was. I knew I was the one who was running a little bit late because, as I say, I was talking, sitting there eating breakfast and talking to the little nieces, it was later than I thought it was.

Mr. BALL - Were you later than usual that morning?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe we were, because we got to work on time. I say, when I looked at the clock, after I glanced he was there a split second and I just turned around and looked at the clock to see what time it was and it was right (around) 7:21.

7:21 am - Really?
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:37 am
Mick Purdy

This folder of Linnie Mae Randle's in at NARA is empty.

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Randle%20Testimony

WHY?
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:38 am
Mick Purdy

Credit Lee Farley:

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Randle%20Testimony%202
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:40 am
Mick Purdy

Linnie Mae and the script writers Gould:

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Randle%20Testimony%203
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:42 am
Mick Purdy

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Randle%20Testimony%207

In just 6 days Linnie Mae's story morphed into a "B" grade movie thriller:

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Randle%20Testimony%203
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:44 am
Mick Purdy

StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:45 am
Mick Purdy

On December 1st 1963 Odum and McNeely interviewed Mr and Mrs CP Schneider, Mrs Mary Ponder, Mr and Mrs Victor Embry, Mrs James Goodwin, Mr and Mrs James Williams, and Mr and Mrs Ed Roberts.

All were neighbors of the Paines and Randles. None had seen Oswald as he walked over from the Paine residence to the Randle house on the morning of the assassination - carrying a large package or otherwise.

In other words nobody else apart from Randle and Frazier were reported to have seen Lee, whatsoever with or without a package.

Period!
StanDane
StanDane

Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:45 am
Mick Purdy

rider - Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?" Part A - Page 37 Paine-Randle%20Homes

Seems someone ought to have seen Lee walking to the Randle residence that morning with or without a package.

Unobstructed views all the way there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum