There were distinct similarities to the assassinations of Gaitain, JFK and RFK.
- Pakistani officials quickly declared that the [lone] assassin Said Akbar was an Afghan national.
- Akbar was receiving a monthly payment from the government of $155.00 US.
- Akbar shot Ali Khan at close range in front of a large group of witnesses.
- Akbar, like Roa, was immediately murdered by onlookers and police (dismembered and shot).
- One of the major investigators was lost, along with much of the evidence, in a plane crash.
- In 1958, during a defamation trial, the court ordered a government file on the case be produced. The government said the file had been lost.
- It is claimed that members of Akbar's family were granted US citizenship after the assassination.
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise.
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." Don Jeffries
"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott