REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  4  11  paine  2  9  tippit  Humor  Lifton  3  Darnell  prayer  David  Weigman  Lankford  tsbd  zapruder  Floor  beckley  Theory  fritz  Mason  frazier  hosty  doyle  3a  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Question on Sylvia Odio Empty Question on Sylvia Odio

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 12:29 pm
In her testimony she says the FBI told her that they wanted to see her based om information received that she knew LHO. Does anyone know who the informant was? My guess is Lucille Connell, but don't know that for sure.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Question on Sylvia Odio Empty Re: Question on Sylvia Odio

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 2:40 pm
That is the story
WCE 3106 HT 306

Question on Sylvia Odio 98f53cd9-0125-8df0-0000-015d72ca7b88
: Lucille Connell. She was a Protestant who got involved in the Catholic Welfare Bureau. She came on very strong with Silvia as soon as she arrived in Dallas and, in fact, had sponsored her trip from Puerto Rico. Connell had known her sister Serita first. "She struck me as the most fantastic, the most kind and considerate person I ever met," says Silvia. "She was just so generous, and I had tremendous admiration for her."

"She was very involved with a lot of different groups and talked to me about them. She was very intense about the John Birch Society. She was also involved with the Rosicrusians. And also with the Mental Health Association in Dallas."

She was a very wealthy women (sic), married to a wealthy man but she divorced him and is now living in Long Island, remarried. (Name now Lucille Light

50 Wynn Court-Muttontown

Syoset, Long Island 516-921-3519

Her husband (Connell) had a large CPA firm in Dallas. J. B. Connell?)

Connell had even gotten her psychiatrist, Dr. Einspruch (who later went to Philadelphia Naval Hospital.) (She later visited him there; he was wearing a uniform.)

She described Mrs. Connell as a person who knew all the key people in Dallas.

"She was a very strong person. She tried to use the fact that I was ill in order to control me, my thoughts, my friends, my goings and comings, the way I raised my children. It came to a point when she called me every night to get a report on what I had done for the day, who I had seen, where I had been. She had a tremendous memory, a very tremendous memory. She could recall something, something she had seen or heard right away. I remember I mentioned the fact of the men's visit just once to her and she never forgot.

"You have to remember that I arrived in Dallas under tremendous pressure, I had just suffered the trauma of divorce, I had four children, I had all this responsibility of my brothers and sisters, it was a tremendous burden. And Lucille took me under her wing, took me to the country club, wanted to buy me dresses, wanted to introduce me in certain circles. I always had the feeling she was getting me ready for something."

"Then came this Father McChann. Father McChann and I became very close friends and he was going through his own crisis in his life. Lucille used him, managed him, handled him. I don't know how to say it. Lucille tried to get us together and then tried to get us apart and got jealous of our relationship in the meantime. People are very complex. She was very moody and enjoyed playing with our lives. There was a time when I couldn't say no to her for anything, She would call me at two o'clock in the morning and say, "I don't want to sleep now, would you talk to me? and I felt I had to even though I didn't want to and had to go to work the next morning." Only with Dr. Einspruch's help that she got strong enough to pull herself away from Mrs. Connell.

"This is why she was angry with me and maybe why she called the FBI. She was very angry with me because I was pulling away from her and getting stronger." She had also developed a relationship with a wealthy couple named Rodgers and Mrs. Connell was very jealous of that, also. (John Rodgers was the president of Texas Cement.)

Mrs. Connell again: I asked her about Connell's report to FBI re Gen. Walker and Col. Castorr) "Mrs. Connell was apparently involved in more than she pretended. Whenever she wanted to find out some information she would take me out to lunch. I wasn't aware at the time she was using me. I knew she was involved with key people in Dallas and she was continually getting phone calls where she would lock herself in her library when she answered them. She was always mysterious, and always very careful not to mention information, she always asked. She did mention Gen. Walker, we talked about Walker. I knew she was involved with his movement and with the John Birch Society. I think that's why she was involved with the Cubans, because we were very usable people, and expendable. (Did she ever mention Conservatives of the USA?) "Yes, she did. We discussed that....
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 2:47 pm
"This is why she was angry with me and maybe why she called the FBI."

Thanks Ed. That answers it!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Thu 27 Jul 2017, 12:07 am
So who actually visited her? Was it Oswald himself or a look alike like Larry Crafard or someone? Or somebody else entirely?

Interestingly she no longer speaks to JFK researchers or gives interviews anymore.Wonder if she is still scared.

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 7:49 pm
Came across this letter that Odio sent to the editor of Miami New Times newspaper.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/letters-6361259

Odio: No One Bragged About Killing President Kennedy

I am a sister of Cesar Odio. In your article, you state that I "told the Warren Commission that 'Leon Oswald' and two anti-Castro Cubans stopped by [my] Dallas apartment to brag that they were going to kill John F. Kennedy." This is grossly incorrect and implies that I sat by while the president's assassination was being planned.
My testimony to the Warren Commission is public record. I testified under oath that in September 1963 three men I did not know came to my apartment and asked me to prepare a letter soliciting funds for an anti-Castro organization. Two of the men appeared to be Hispanic and the third was introduced as "Leon Oswald." The next day one of the Hispanics telephoned me and said that the American "is kind of nuts" and had said that the Cubans "don't have any guts ... because President Kennedy should have been assassinated after the Bay of Pigs, and some Cubans should have done that, because he was the one that was holding the freedom of Cuba actually."
At no point did anyone brag in my house about killing the president. If they had, I should have and would have gone to the authorities immediately.
With respect to my alleged remarks to a reporter you did not identify, I stand by my testimony to the Warren Commission.

Sylvia Odio
Miami

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 15 Dec 2020, 3:19 am
A handful of docs from Malcolm Blunt's archive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iMqzQUKmJtyMiF5ad4zjbxI4MtisDLwh?usp=sharing

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum