» Jack Ruby told FBI informant to "watch the fireworks"
Yesterday at 11:15 pm by greg parker

» scenario
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by Mick Purdy

» Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth
Yesterday at 9:47 am by greg parker

» ROKC Art Gallery
Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:39 pm by barto

» Oswald's get out of jail free Patsy card.
Sun 19 Nov 2017, 1:59 pm by greg parker

» Olsen's Green Camp Wrong Number
Sun 19 Nov 2017, 9:38 am by James K. Olmstead

» why the bus escape?
Sat 18 Nov 2017, 12:33 pm by Goban Saor

» Conversations w/Alan Dale featuring Greg Parker!!!
Sat 18 Nov 2017, 8:18 am by BC_II

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

The FBI status of the case

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The FBI status of the case

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 9:28 pm

"...examples are but are not limited to..."

Please take time to fully grasp what I have shown.

Dead = Case Closed

This is a late parrot!
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 9:54 pm

Lee is not resting. He is not pining. 
Lee is stone cold dead.

How are you and the Fbi going to proceed?
Going to go the Cadaver Synod route are ya?

Its never happened here in a US courtroom... 
Lee would be the first, Cadaver Complainant.

Judicial branch has an out.
They have Fbi discharge the case using the method I've shown they use. 

This would take a special attorney to wade in these waters.
Sharks have this beach shut down.

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 11:12 pm

So are we barking up the wrong tree?
Or are we wasting our time even barking?
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 12:30 am

Thx Stan, great queries...
Answer is: Both.
That dogs hunting a dead bird up that tree,
&
Civil is only recourse, even though the mountain of exculpatory materials make Lee not guilty by any reasonable doubt, there would be no place for his innocence to occur, except civil courts
and then we are again limited by those who have damages or can claim to have damages.

What say ye?
Do we have a venue 'open'
or are we court jesters and side show attractions.
If no venue then how does one proceeed?

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 12:46 am

Grand Jury would need name or names of those responsible to move to do anything 
Sorta puts a kibosh on the whole works if there is not one name to give them 
Doesnt mean you cant get someone for some charge, even Garrison won a perjury charge against Andrews.
Garrison was Judicially blocked from procedures that might have returned same for Shaw.

Justice holds all the marbles in America, with the President holding the bag.

We can force the Justice Department to respond to a letter or petition by legal means.
Having the standards by which they use explained and what is official and administrative status, was it UCR'd off the books?

Lets get the Justice response before we shovel over this cases grave. 

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 1:16 am

That means us paying a Washington DC lawyer to draft a letter to Justice and expecting to receive a complete reply.
possibility is they do not respond, if they do my guess is you dont have a dog in the hunt and they shine you on as your attorney is an overpaid draftsman.
Back to the shovels.

Name names to a grand jury.
Lbj was not a shooter, 
CIA is not a name,
Gotta have enough mustard for your dog to pass relish.
Now catch up
Sorry if last bit was outta the ballpark
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 2:04 am

Damages,

James Tague is dead, last person alive whom could of brought suit or actions, died 2014.

Tippit Estate was well compensated and brought no further claim in civil court.

Whom else is there?

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 2:05 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Goban you failed to see the underlined part was an E.G.

it was their example 

the preceding bit is what mattered, the justifiable part would be if he was shot at the theater by cops.

He was still murdered Goban, and that too fits.

please study the matterial and you will understand the Fbi has closed it.
Regardless of which one of us is right, Ed, from a practical point of view the approach suggested by Greg would probably be best.

In response to your latest post, is it necessary to go the trouble and expense of hiring a Washington lawyer to submit a simple query to the FBI?

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 4:47 am

As I pointed out, no, it wouldn't be worth it Goban.

And we await your response back from them.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 5:10 am

I can save you the trouble,

It will be a response pointing you to their website or field office,

Such as the Dallas FBI Field Office 

I'm sure you can ask for their comments, but it would mean nothing.
To have them address legal issues a simple query would not suffice.
They show the case as a historical and solved murder. 
Its not about who is right or wrong Goban.
That is childish, and petty, and I asked to be proven wrong but not by opinion as you supplied.

Again don't let me dissuade you from anything, in fact be my guest.
Do what you need to do, if that is to defer to another then again be my guest.

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 9:15 am

“Its not about who is right or wrong”. As previously indicated, I know that, Ed. But you apparently don’t.

I was focusing on the topic of the thread, namely, “The FBI status of the case”.

It’s ironic that you disparage me as substituting opinion for fact when that is exactly what you’ve been doing. Your opinion of what the FBI status of the case is is just that – your opinion.

Do we know for sure that the FBI has closed the case in accordance with the protocol and reasons you cited? You profess to know that they have.

All I’ve been saying is that we don’t know for sure and that it might be a good idea to find out what exactly the FBI position is.

It’s not about asking for “comments”, as you have mischaracterised it.

But carry on. I won’t impede your reopening/reactivating/solving of the JFK assassination case any further.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 10:41 am

Let's not devolve to the level of other places.

For me Ed is probably right. But so is Goban. The FBI has to EXPLICITLY spell it out and explain why they took that action. It comes under the heading of accountability. They had PLENTY to say about the case when it was open. They should not be able to close it with a half-arsed one or two sentences that really only hint at that status. When we have it from their mouth, a legal opinion can be sought on the best next step. Again, I suspect Ed is right that a civil case is the answer. But armed with the FBI's version of the current status, and the legal opinion that a civil case is best option, we could possibly get a lawyer from CAPA to write to members of the Oswald family advising that new exculpatory evidence exists and a civil action for damages is "winnable".

What about Robert? He has already sued over Lee's coffin.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 1:00 pm

The FBI assuming LHO is guilty is hardly surprising, given there input in the case. However, the accused was killed before justice could take due course. No trial No verdict.
As Hoover stated, the case will remain open for all time.
This is an open case and new evidence can be offered.
JMO
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 1:47 pm

steely dan wrote:The FBI assuming LHO is guilty is hardly surprising, given there input in the case. However, the accused was killed before justice could take due course. No trial No verdict.
As Hoover stated, the case will remain open for all time.
This is an open case and new evidence can be offered.
JMO
Steely, new evidence can always be offered. This route is a way of obtaining that new evidence (Weigman and Darnell) through the discovery process (or whatever the correct legal term would be for subpoena of that evidence).

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 2:22 pm

Another brain fart....
Can we ask for another release.....this time on films. They are not security classified and wont cause the sudden  anyone involved.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 7:34 pm

Please excuse my narkiness. It may have something to do with the fact that I’ve had a bad dose of the flu. I hope Ed is not too upset with me and that he resumes service as normal.

However, I would suggest that for the benefit of less informed readers such as myself he might try to avoid the somewhat “Scullyesque” data dump approach and that in those posts containing a lot of raw data he might include some introductory commentary explaining the gist of the post.

Regarding “new evidence” mentioned by Steely, would there be any point in simply reporting direct to the FBI the significance of Prayer Man and the importance of the testimony of the most important witness regarding Prayer Man, Buell Frazier?

So long as it’s not brought to the FBI’s attention, they can ignore it. Once it has it might be a different matter. Frazier has repeatedly failed to identify PM, despite the fact that he can be seen interacting with PM in the Darnell film. That is clearly untenable.

If it were put to the FBI that they need to question Frazier about this as a matter of urgency in view of his age, the FBI might have to do something about it. It’s probably a long shot but it might be worth a try.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 11:49 pm

No worries Goban,
Data is collected raw and presented raw because its often a presenter without the data that needs the most scrutiny. 

Often the data is placed on the thread for those reading it to make an interpretation or merely have ready access to the original source as no one else took the time to study the material and has false impressions.

Misreading or misinterpretation is avoided by seeing it, all, unfiltered.

..like this for example is a page from the interwebs and explains that the HSCA gave an opinion and the Department of Justice has not agreed.

House Select Committee on Assassinations final report: A conspiracy behind JFK's assassination? — In 1975, investigations by the Rockefeller Commission and the Church Committee revealed the CIA had abused its power by engaging in illegal investigations and activities. As a follow-up, the HSCA was created to investigate the assassinations of JFK and MLK. The HSCA issued its findings in 1979, stating, "The committee believes, on the basis of evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy." The committee recommended to the Justice Department that the case be reopened. To date, the department has declined to do so.

What the FBI did do was to complete an internal investigation to see if it was above board and to check the information contained in a note Oswald sent the FBI and which the FBI destroyed said note.

The F.B.I. refused last week to direct Mr. Hosty to break his silence and discuss the destruction of the letter, an action that has prompted a growing demand to reopen the investigation of the assassination. Mr. Hosty, now working in the F.B.I. office at Kansas City, Mo., has refused to be interviewed.

An F.B.I. spokesman said that any comment would be “inappropriate” at this time, because an internal F.B.I. investigation of the incident was under way.

In Dallas, Mr. Shanklin, who has retired from the F.B.I. and now practices law, said that he would not discuss the letter.

“I know nothing about it,” he said. “I handled only one phase of the investigation.”

In presenting the basic outline of the circumstances surrounding the letter, the source said that when the letter was given a file and item number in November, 1963, it became an official document, and that destruction of it might have violated Federal law.

In testimony and affidavits given to the Warren Commission some months after the as sassination, Mr. Hoover, and Mr. Hosty said that they had no reason to believe that Oswald was capable of violent action.

Shortly after the assassination, the F.B.I.'s Dallas office notified its headquarters in Washington of the existence of the letter. The meeting to discuss what to do about the letter ensued.

Some time later, Mr. Hoover sent out letters of censure to 17 agents and F.B.I. officials because of the incident, and Mr. Hosty was suspended without pay for 30 days and transferred to his present post in Kansas City.

The source said that Mr. Hoover “was madder than hell,” because he felt that the Dallas office of the F.B.I. had not tried hard enough to find Oswald and talk with him.

In one of a number of affidavits that he filed with the Warren Commission, Mr. Hoover denied rumors that Oswald had been an F.B.I. informer. Mr. Hoover listed “all” contacts that he said the F.B.I. had had with Oswald. The list did not mention the letter.

The letter's destruction was cited by Senator Richard S. Schweiker, Pennsylvania Republican, as a prime reason for his introduction of a Senate resolution on Sept. 8, directing the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence to inquire into Mr. Kennedy's murder as part of its investigation of the F.B.I. and Central Intelligence Agency. 

The FBI was not being held accountable for anything except the destruction of a letter.
The FBI cleared themselves of wrong doing in the matter.
Yet Hoover held 17 agents accountable for the matter.
The FBI did not disclose this to the WC, and Senate Select Committee only produced a resolution.

HSCA gave the Justice Department leads, those leads were investigated by the FBI as to the assassination of JFK.
In giving these leads the HSCA was providing the FBI a way to finalize and close the case out as long as the leads went no where.

They did not lead anywhere,
and the FBI was at liberty with the help of the HSCA to now make its final conclusions. LEE HARVEY OSWALD ACTED ALONE.

The HSCA in fact reinforced that the impressions that Lee shot and killed the President. 
The HSCA concluded Lee was responsible for murdering Kennedy. Shooting him with a rifle.

If the leads were substantiated (more than three shots) then perhaps Lee had help or another shooter fired at jfk but was perhaps unrelated to Lee shooting at JFK.
Then the FBI might have to redraw its conclusions that Lee Acted Alone.

Even though no judge or jury had proclaimed Lee guilty the FBI has the power to close cases.
HSCA did not have such powers.

The FBI took the leads that gave the HSCA the impression that there was a conspiracy and investigated and found them to be false leads.
No conspiracy. Lee Acted Alone again was their verdict.

So the HSCA was and never will be any final word or power over any case status held in any case by the FBI or Department of Justice.

Why even Will Fritz called the case closed with Oswald's death, and while slightly premature Fritz had powers of precognition.

pre·cog·ni·tion  ˌprēˌkäɡˈniSH(ə)n
noun
1. foreknowledge of an event, especially foreknowledge of a paranormal kind.
2. LAW SCOTTISH
the preliminary examination of witnesses, especially to decide whether there are grounds for a trial.

Seems Fritz knew something of the FBI and their status closures or their drawing a conclusion and stating the suspect acted and acted alone.
Will Fritz is still correct as far as the FBI and Justice Dept is concerned.

Criminal case handled by the feds.
Convince The Public that Lee Oswald would be guilty at trial... so why the formality. 
To make Lee guilty by hook or by crook, trial or not its Lee whom took the shot  monkey

This is injustice at its finest.

The legal remedies I have proposed are the embodiment of this Nation's basic posture of common sense and common justice.
They involve every American's right to vote, to go to school, to get a job and to be served in a public place without arbitrary discrimination--rights which most Americans take for granted.

In short,-however long it may take and however troublesome it may be--is imperative. It will go far toward providing reasonable men with the reasonable means of meeting these problems; and it will thus help end the strife which this Nation can hardly afford. Rancor, violence, disunity and national shame can only hamper our national standing and security. 

I therefore ask every member of Congress to set aside sectional and political ties, and to look at this issue from the viewpoint of the Nation. I ask you to look into your hearts--not in search of charity, for (Lee Oswald) neither wants nor needs condescension-but for the one plain, proud and priceless quality that unites us all as Americans: a sense of justice.
In this year of the Emancipation Centennial, justice requires us to insure the blessings of liberty for all Americans and their posterity--not merely for reasons of economic efficiency, world diplomacy and domestic tranquility--but, above all, because it is right.

~JOHN F. KENNEDY (speech with 2 deletions "civil rights" and 1 substitution)

John and Lee both got shafted.
A shaft of their government, by their government, for their government.

Nothing has changed since '64
Keep the condescension. 

"despite the fact that he can be seen interacting with PM in the Darnell film. That is clearly untenable."

Opinion not fact, not sustained by the evidence the very antithesis of a data dump, is just a dump. 
Not a case re-opener. 
Prayer Man, 
While it appears to show Lee at a time and location incompatible with the official account it is not substantial enough for any agency to take as proof and act upon.
It requires an opinion as to the persons identity.
Lee is dead and can not confirm or deny that is himself.
Buell has offered an opinion.
A record of his opinion would be the only outcome of an official interview.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 1:45 am

FBI doesn't care about DB COOPER aka Dan Cooper.
Case is Closed and while not a murder it is the only hijacking unsolved and closed.

Southern civil rights cases were reopened, cold unsolved cases.
I will not edit the data so you can see all of the stories content:

The FBI is winding down its fresh examination of civil rights-era murders in the South, closing almost all of the cases with just two prosecutions to show for the eight-year effort.
Among the three cases closed in the last year include the killing of Wharlest Jackson, a black Natchez man who died in what was a Ku Klux Klan-orchestrated explosion in 1967. Of the 113 cases, only eight remain open, a recent Department of Justice report shows.
U.S. Rep. John Lewis, the former civil rights leader from Georgia who sponsored the law mandating the FBI to look at the unsolved cases, said he is disappointed in the lackluster results. In an interview with the LSU Manship School of Mass Communication Unsolved Civil Rights Murders Project, Lewis said he is not pleased with how the investigations have been conducted and frustrated with the lack of prosecutions.

“If you want closure, you want prosecutions, to bring people to trial and bring these families closure,” Lewis said.
The Emmett Till Unsolved Civil Rights Crime Act of 2007 officially reopened the cold cases into the deaths of 126 men and women, all but two of whom were African-American. Most of the deaths were in the South in the 1960s, with 46 in Mississippi and 13 in Louisiana.
Among the few remaining open cases is that of Oneal Moore, who was shot to death near Bogalusa in 1965.
Since the law’s passage, federal and state prosecutors have brought cases against two men: James Ford Seale, a Klansman who died in 2011 while serving a life prison sentence for the kidnapping and murder of two black teenagers in 1964, and James Bonard Fowler, a former Alabama state trooper who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor manslaughter in the shooting of Jimmie Lee Jackson, whose death helped sparked the Selma voting rights marches.
In its fifth annual Till Act report, filed in January 2014, the U.S. Department of Justice cast doubt on the possibility of moving forward with more cases. “It has become apparent that due to the many impediments … it is unlikely that any of these remaining cases will be prosecuted,” the report noted.
FBI sources told the LSU cold case team in April that recent national events have kept the Justice Department busy, and the cold case investigations were assigned to agents in the FBI’s hate crimes division in addition to their other duties.
Stephen Kam, chief of the bureau’s Civil Rights Division, defended the agency’s efforts at reviving these old cases, saying the investigations involved hundreds of personnel hours. Agents took the job seriously, exhausting all logical leads, interviewing witnesses and combing through old FBI and police documents, he said.
But it is clear the project is near the end, two years away from the expiration of the Till Act. The official DOJ report for the calendar year 2014, which addresses progress and case closings, was sent to Congress in May — nearly eight months behind schedule.
Meanwhile, time is running out to interview aging suspects and witnesses.

‘Painted in my memory’

Oneal Moore and Creed Rogers in 1964 became the first black sheriff’s deputies in Washington Parish. About a year after they took the jobs, they sat in a sheriff’s squad car in Varnado, a small town near Bogalusa. A pickup truck with three white men inside drove by, and somebody fired shots at the deputies.
Moore, 34, was fatally hit. Rogers also was shot but survived, although he lost sight in one eye. The driver of the truck, Ernest McElveen, was arrested but eventually let go because he did not have a gun in his truck that matched the type of bullets that killed Moore. McElveen died in 2003, but one of the other two men in the truck is thought to still be alive.
Two years later in Natchez, Wharlest Jackson, who worked at the Armstrong Tire Company, was promoted to a supervisory position traditionally held by white people. He also was friends with George Metcalfe — a coworker at the tire plant, president of the local NAACP chapter and a Klan target.
The Klan had threatened Jackson not to accept the job. While driving home shortly after the promotion, Jackson’s truck exploded. Someone who knew his route home rigged the truck with a bomb that was triggered by Jackson’s left turn signal.
“I saw a lot of metal twisted and tangled and torn to pieces,” his son, Wharlest Jackson Jr., told the LSU team in a 2013 interview. He was 11 years old in 1967, and he rode his bicycle to the intersection after hearing the explosion. “I saw blood from the parts of him that were still in the truck. That is painted into my memory.”
At the time of the incident, FBI agents opened a year and a half-long investigation they referred to as “WHARBOM.” The prime suspect was Raleigh “Red” Glover, a Vidalia man who worked at the Armstrong Tire Company and was the ringleader of the Silver Dollar Group, a violent offshoot of the Klan in the Natchez-Ferriday area. He was reportedly obsessed with killing Metcalfe and had unsuccessfully tried to do so in 1965.
Despite the extensive investigation, the FBI did not find enough evidence to tie the explosion to Glover, and no charges were ever filed. Glover died in 1984. All known witnesses and other suspects are dead.

Pending investigations

Kam, the FBI civil rights chief, told the LSU team the bureau will exhaust all logical leads in the cases that remain open.
When the FBI closes an investigation, the Department of Justice sends a letter to the victim’s next of kin, if they can be located, explaining their findings and, often, why there will not be an adjudication of the case.
The Till Act expires in 2017, but Kam said his unit would continue to take new information seriously and look into viable leads after the sunset date. The FBI can reactivate any closed case. In fact, several of the Till Act cases were opened and closed a few times as information surfaced.

Now with a law or 'act' we may get the case reopened.
That requires those whom write laws, usually those are  called legislators or lawyers. 
And a Washington DC lawyer is exactly whom we want to query,
... not a pleeb with the firm of Nobody, Nobody and Opinion,
with all the power to get federal legislation passed that a gnat has to stop a speeding truck.  We want some one with access to all the congress members, as then you have them handy to get one to introduce a bill, DC would be the place. We would want some one with some knowledge of the law, most times that would be a lawyer. 
So a lawyer asking Justice to clarify if that lawyer needs to have legislation introduced to reopen a closed case would not seem so unjustified, or even to clarify the status.  As the introduction to this site says:
OUR MISSION STATEMENT 
To have the Kennedy assassination reopened by developing new leads and evidence, re-examination of old leads and evidence, the development and encouragement of new ideas and the innovative use of social media. Along the way, we will take this mission seriously - not ourselves.

Before joining, please consider if this is the place for you. We are looking for those who believe that the case should be reopened. That eliminates all who believe the case was closed with the issuance of the Warren Commission Report. Above and beyond that, we are looking for those with the capacity and willingness to think outside the boxnot those who look no further than opportunities to spin wheels or score points. If this is you, welcome. If it is not, then your time here may be limited.

It should also include the other committees which did not reopen the Kennedy case but further shut the door on it. 

So pardon my powers of observation, and examining the box we are supposed to be thinking outside of,
Thank you Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 6:31 am

Here is headline that should grab your attention then lull you to sleep with a fairy tale ending

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 12:45 pm

Ed wrote:So pardon my powers of observation, and examining the box we are supposed to be thinking outside of,
Thank you Ed
Ed, your powers of observation should be self-evident to anyone following your posts. 

Somehow this seems like an appropriate time to ask. Have been curious about it since you first started using it. What does your avatar depict?

I try to remind myself at every obstacle of that time-worn adage about wills and ways.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 3:13 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Here is headline that should grab your attention then lull you to sleep with a fairy tale ending

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 6:45 pm

I have made two practical suggestions which essentially are:

(a) Somebody from ROKC emails the FBI enquiring as the status of the JFK assassination case and incorporating some reference to Hoover’s comments to the Warren Commission in that regard as alluded to by Greg in his opening post on this thread.

(b) Somebody from ROKC reports as succinctly as possible the Prayer Man issue to the FBI, including a reference to the significance of Buell Frazier’s prevarication about PM and explaining the urgent need for the FBI to interview Frazier about this.

Regarding suggestion (a) I am of the impression that some ROCK members, including Greg, agree that this suggestion should be implemented. If I am correct in that impression, then I think it should be implemented without further ado.

Regarding suggestion (b), Ed has responded with a logical fallacy. The logical fallacy in question is the subjectivist fallacy, whereby fact is misrepresented as opinion.

It is not just my opinion that the Darnell film shows Frazier interacting with Prayer Man. It is a fact. It is therefore not just my opinion that Frazier’s claim that he didn’t see Prayer Man is untenable. It is a fact*.

In view of the lack of any logical objection to suggestion (b), I think this should also be implemented without further ado.

* “fact: a thing that is indisputably the case” (Oxford Concise Dictionary)

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James K. Olmstead on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 4:42 am

My last FOIA request 2 years ago (2015) to the FBI concerning the missing lift taken from the rifle was answered in a manner that indicates in my mind that the FBI has little or no interest in the case.  Perhaps the combined efforts of researchers on forums such as this  can change that based on the newly released Oct 2017 documents, if the effort is made on the evidence and known facts.  All cases need a Discovery Phase, where facts and information is evaluated.  The Oct release of files has created a new opportunity that we
must all work together on and I want to be part of that effort.

Greg has provided the common ground with this forum, which I have not been part of since 2009, where new information can be evaluated and for those
that don't know me (just about everybody here) I want it known all my research (over 30 years) associated with this case are available to all.  My focus
is on facts and evidence surrounding the actions of LHO in the USA, USSR, Mexico, Japan.  I do not look into medical or ballistic concerns but have a vast amount of work associated with Cuba, the USSR and
the mob associations of Ruby and all my files and opinions are available to all on either side of the debate. I' ve spent equal time on the considerations of conspiracy and the consideration LHO acted alone.
I will be posting to this forum all new considerations of the case that I uncover for the purpose of re opening this case.

James K. Olmstead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Mon 06 Nov 2017, 9:00 am

James K. Olmstead wrote:My last FOIA request 2 years ago (2015) to the FBI concerning the missing lift taken from the rifle was answered in a manner that indicates in my mind that the FBI has little or no interest in the case.  Perhaps the combined efforts of researchers on forums such as this  can change that based on the newly released Oct 2017 documents, if the effort is made on the evidence and known facts.  All cases need a Discovery Phase, where facts and information is evaluated.  The Oct release of files has created a new opportunity that we
must all work together on and I want to be part of that effort.

Greg has provided the common ground with this forum, which I have not been part of since 2009, where new information can be evaluated and for those
that don't know me (just about everybody here) I want it known all my research (over 30 years) associated with this case are available to all.  My focus
is on facts and evidence surrounding the actions of LHO in the USA, USSR, Mexico, Japan.  I do not look into medical or ballistic concerns but have a vast amount of work associated with Cuba, the USSR and
the mob associations of Ruby and all my files and opinions are available to all on either side of the debate. I' ve spent equal time on the considerations of conspiracy and the consideration LHO acted alone.
I will be posting to this forum all new considerations of the case that I uncover for the purpose of re opening this case.
To further introduce Jim, he, myself and a  small group of others used to post on McAdams forum. I gravitated to Jim and his small circle when I joined because it was pretty obvious they were the only ones doing any real research, and Jim's thoughts in particular appealed to me because he was putting everything into historical context, looking at the legal issues, government policies etc that may have guided certain actions and activities. That was exactly how I liked to to this type of research, and Jim made it easy by pointed to those ares that needed to be looked at.

At one time, I started looking at the US-USSR exchange programs in relation to Oswald's defection. It was Jim who got me expanding on that and looking at yet other aspects, that helped me finally arrive at what i see as the solution.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top