REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  doyle  3a  tippit  tsbd  +Lankford  Weigman  2  frazier  4  Lankford  prayer  Floor  David  beckley  hosty  paine  Mason  11  zapruder  9  Humor  fritz  Theory  3  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
orangebicycle

Backyard photos Empty Backyard photos

Sun 09 Sep 2018, 8:36 pm
I've been revisiting the backyard pix lately, and found that if you use the copy of The Militant Oswald is holding against his chest as a "ruler", backyard Oswald comes out at circa five feet high, five feet three inches max. The dimensions of the paper are known and indisputable (11 x 17 inches, tabloid format). And it's in the same plane (virtually) as Oswald. That's the case for fakery right there in a nutshell, solid and irrefutable whatever else might have been going on.

I also just came across another interesting item. Don't know how I missed it before, but the first generation prints of 133-A and 133-C obtained by the HSCA in 1978 came from former Dallas detective Richard S. Stovall, the same Stovall who took part in the search of the 23 Nov 1963 search of the Paine premises that turned up the backyard pix.

Stovall? Was he by any chance related to the Stovall of Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall, the graphics / photo lab where Oswald was employed in March 1963 when the backyard pix were allegedly taken? Has this been checked out? If there's a connection there, that would be pretty mind-boggling.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Backyard photos Empty Re: Backyard photos

Tue 11 Sep 2018, 9:11 am
Interesting on the newspaper as ruler. 

On Stovall... I had wondered the same thing, but never looked into it personally. Maybe someone with the requisite skills in this area can do a little digging?

Welcome aboard.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
orangebicycle

Backyard photos Empty Backyard photos contd

Tue 11 Sep 2018, 10:26 pm
Thanks, Greg. The Stovall thing is a weird coincidence, if that's what it is. Still chasing that up and will keep you posted.
orangebicycle

Backyard photos Empty Richard S. Stovall

Thu 13 Sep 2018, 2:39 am
Spent a good while on ancestry.com and family search and there doesn't seem to be any link between Dallas detective Richard S. Stovall and Robert L. Stovall of Jaggers Chiles Stovall. The Stovall name seems to be fairly common in the Dallas area, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 13 Sep 2018, 11:12 am
orangebicycle wrote:Spent a good while on ancestry.com and family search and there doesn't seem to be any link between Dallas detective Richard S. Stovall and Robert L. Stovall of Jaggers Chiles Stovall. The Stovall name seems to be fairly common in the Dallas area, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised.
Fwiw, I think ruling something out is as valuable as ruling something in, so it was not a wasted effort.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 25 Sep 2018, 8:50 pm
In a telephone call between Marina Oswald and Harry Livingstone on July 3rd 1992 , Marina said that she did not take the BYP with the stairs to Lee's right.

H.L.: The back yard photographs that you took?

M.O.: Yes.

H.L.: You did take some pictures, but....I think you told Larry Howard that you were standing underneath that stair way. Rather than... 

M.O.: In one position was the stairwell behind me.

H.L.: Yeah.

M.O.: And then we moved in front of the house. And the stairway was on the right from me. 

H.L.: Where it is now in the camera? In the pictures.

M.O.: I don't know, is it on the right or the left? It was on the roght from me and on the left from Lee.

H.L.: In the two different points of view. 

M.O.: Yes, What points of view or...? Two different positions.

H.L.: Yeah. So...

M.O.: 'Cause he told me to wait and then got something.....(inaudible).

H.L: In the photographs we have, the camera is facing the stairway, the stairs are to the side but behind Oswald right?

M.O.: No, that could not be. That picture I didn't take.

H.L.: You did not take those pictures?

M.O.: No.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
orangebicycle

Backyard photos Empty Backyard photos

Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:58 pm
Interesting interview! I wasn't aware of it previously. Only problem is it's hard to tell whether this is Marina finally "coming clean", or whether she's simply confused!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum