REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  3a  tsbd  +Lankford  Lankford  2  Darnell  Floor  11  doyle  4  David  frazier  Humor  Mason  Theory  Lifton  beckley  prayer  3  paine  Weigman  zapruder  9  tippit  hosty  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Vinny

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 5:46 pm
He is really quite dumb.

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 1:57 am
Yes Vinny. He believes the evil, evil, evil troll punks deleted a non-existent video to make him look stupid. Goes without saying we didn't have to...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:22 am
The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #255 on: Today at 12:09:02 AM »

If you could have interviewed Carolyn Arnold back when it happened she would have told you Oswald was wearing his reddish brown shirt when she saw him in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:24...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! IpLogg

She did!...but we've deleted the video.

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-tightly-closed-eyes_1f61d
Now go wash Groden's car.

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 24 Sep 2019, 5:50 am
The Sun Plane

[url=http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13311095-albert-doyle.html]http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13311095-albert-doyle.html[/url]

Doyleisms

[url=http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13332366-doyleism-s-the-bastard-child-.html]http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13332366-doyleism-s-the-bastard-child-.html[/url]

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 02 Oct 2019, 2:57 am
steely dan wrote:

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.
Bumped for Brian...lest he forget.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 02 Oct 2019, 3:57 am

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #469 on: Today at 06:32:58 PM »

Steely Dan wrote:

Nope...That's not the post...The post was a sneering malicious one where the poster said "Yes, I did remove that video" etc...

But you still haven't answered the fact that in the other videos that are still available Frazier mirrors that statement by saying things like "We then stood there" etc...

It is amazing Bart's trolls think they are getting away with ignoring the fact Davidson placed a female face on Prayer Man and the only person that can be is Stanton...Kamp is a liar and he knows his choice for Stanton is not her...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! 200w.webp?cid=790b76111761a6621f561424a7561dca04e3384ef8ea51e8&rid=200wdoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Th?id=OIP.iOKftfnkNLfBPuoNN6duCwHaHa&w=206&h=206&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 02 Oct 2019, 3:44 pm

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Useron Brian Doyle

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Star

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Index

[size]
The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #471 on: Today at 05:50:25 AM »

Johnny Icky's denial t****ing has run off its spool...

[/size]

JFK Assassination Forum

The Real Gloria Calvery
« Reply #471 on: Today at 05:50:25 AM »

Brian Unicorns lying is the stuff of legend...still waiting to hear from your lawyer btw...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 02 Oct 2019, 5:20 pm

Brian Doyle

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Stardoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Star

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! Index

• Pos

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! 200w.webp?cid=790b76111761a6621f561424a7561dca04e3384ef8ea51e8&rid=200w

Checkmate.

Vinny

Wed 02 Oct 2019, 11:45 pm
Hilarious.

Thu 03 Oct 2019, 1:46 am
I do wonder as I wander if this mini rant is directed at Stinky...who has given Brian a splendid "toast" avatar...

• I have the integrity and good evidence...All they have is censorship...That makes them dishonest losers who attack the victim and ignore good evidence...They will never be credible...Jim DiEugenio is a dishonest loser...Show the good evidence they call for and you get banned...They call truth "too aggressive"...No, the violating aggression here is their denial of that truth...You can't ban truth...The JFK internet has been taken over by dishonest scumbags who knowingly post what they know is wrong and ban you for defending what they know is correct...There's reckoning down the karma highway coming for those scum...

• 9m

•  · Edited

=68.ARBJX8hWWaSIKxw_KUzFec86PbLW6WZORBcUfLz8x42uyzwIlm3ZU8tG80kYb1DvQo09NqNr2jSYFO3ti3zXOhC41OSIXoqMWc0cfy4k_uTP8LpIHGutCZwitFW4zIqVwM0hcWK3bXvpiLBlKVnaZ6kD6B5i5Z7GS_6ndXEiLhYZqm1V8QbOSUohfKtqyQ1q3Q4uILf9PQrWbTix07knckCjWEOcd1WEOvMfGCybkURjw5HZUmyv9Ef-ulj8IV1uC1JuFFmIsldmzwI35_40KgBdADiu6rhnGtH_L3nZjvUw-xrvPDtHMSI79N1Lil-ovRyJ5unNeGFo7P_XqILPx1a9&__tn__=<-R]
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! 17759700_1648958232079047_8260889453518547209_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkllOX6FbeVIbXB9KWIJ-nCMpOrFil6DdsDXWtzZVq6PFvNkrAUTdUJTWwy0_ZUefM&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1
=68.ARBJX8hWWaSIKxw_KUzFec86PbLW6WZORBcUfLz8x42uyzwIlm3ZU8tG80kYb1DvQo09NqNr2jSYFO3ti3zXOhC41OSIXoqMWc0cfy4k_uTP8LpIHGutCZwitFW4zIqVwM0hcWK3bXvpiLBlKVnaZ6kD6B5i5Z7GS_6ndXEiLhYZqm1V8QbOSUohfKtqyQ1q3Q4uILf9PQrWbTix07knckCjWEOcd1WEOvMfGCybkURjw5HZUmyv9Ef-ulj8IV1uC1JuFFmIsldmzwI35_40KgBdADiu6rhnGtH_L3nZjvUw-xrvPDtHMSI79N1Lil-ovRyJ5unNeGFo7P_XqILPx1a9&__tn__=<-R]

I see Brian as a roadkill splat on the karma highway...

Checkmate.

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Thu 03 Oct 2019, 3:31 am
steely dan wrote:I see Brian as a roadkill splat on the karma highway...

From the Land of the Midnight Joint.
barto
barto

Fri 04 Oct 2019, 12:51 am
That nutty scumbag has been given a two week holiday again.
Expect increased activity on his now dormant PW FB page.....

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 04 Oct 2019, 1:49 am
Expect to see the shiniest car in Sanibel...
Who's fault is it he was banned?...DiEugenio...Gordon...Johnson...Parker...Kamp...Murphy...can't be Brian's fault...he's just being himself...
I blame Graves...bad influence that one...

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 04 Oct 2019, 5:28 am
Off course it is Graves, he is a spawn of SATAN.....

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sat 05 Oct 2019, 8:34 pm
That King Baby Brian Doyle did exactly as predicted, a finger sniffer of the highest order used his dormant shit hole Prayer Woman to vent his obsolete word salad posts, where else to go to "entertain" that tiny audience of yers.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 06 Oct 2019, 8:30 am
At least he's not alone. He has Tommy "barnacle" Graves attached to his arse after he was washed from the EF cliff face by a wave of revulsion. Any port in a storm, eh Tom.
LOL Cool

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Sun 06 Oct 2019, 8:33 am
You mean the manure wrestler.....

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 06 Oct 2019, 8:56 am
Yes, that's the fella. He's so funny he makes himself laugh...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Tue 08 Oct 2019, 11:05 pm
If Bri Bri, Tyrannosaurus Tom and LarryTrotterImage ( the Holy Trinity of the Imaginarium..Brian quite literally is his Father..LarryTrotterImage the whimpering submissive PVC clad son and Tovarisch Tom Senator McCarthys holy spirit...in fact not since CS and N has such a fearless trio emerged from America's foggy hinterlands..a mixture of cholesterol, cannabis and constipation) ever want t get a little frisky, if LarryTrotterImages brutally reddened rear end gets a little too tender...if Bri Bris squeegee gets limp from washing too many cars or if Tyrannosaurus Toms pea sized brain falls out his ear from banging his head too much t "Jailbait" by Ted Nugent and gets squashed or eaten by a ravenous pony tailed hippy with the munchies..if they ever want t turn their menage into a foursome let me humbly suggest Mr Rich Pope. Not since the appearance of John Butler.in his chariot drawn by 3 legged hermaphrodite ponies..has such a fearsome intellect caused Mings eyebrow t quiver...
Owner of a mysterious "box" one his father hid back in 1963( I'll refrain from making any lascivious Oedipal themed jokes at Bri Bris expense but i will just say this..the last time the words "box" " father" and "mysterious" were heard in the same sentence down Sanibel way the local Jewish maternity hospital was in lock down for 2 weeks)...ex CIA officer Mr Pope apparently has held the Agencies family jewels in his sweaty palm.
Not only that his dad installed the "watts" line that enabled JVB t whisper sweet nothings into her soon t b doomed beaus ear.
After hearing the porcine snouted Baker snuffle and drool in his ear i suspect a shot t the abdomen was a sweet release.
Rich Pope...Jimbo Baggins..Sandy the Swingingest Cowboy in town( the man with the 13 inch hat)..Paul Trejo..the Walter Mitty of JFk forums( the only man ever t cause a polygraph machine t have a nervous breakdown...the poor thing flung itself out a 14th story window..a bulbous nosed Atari game console was then spotted hunched over the wreckage attempting clarifying its way t an ecstasy of sheer gibberish)..new recruit Jim Harwood who believes the British Empire is planning t paint the globe as pink as Brian's sandals...between Mings Intergalactic Finishing School and the Imaginarium it truly is a race t the bottom( quite literally in the Imaginariums case)
Armstrong help us all.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 09 Oct 2019, 11:12 am
Thanks to Rich Pope (has there ever been a poor one btw) I typed "Watts" into YouTube and was rewarded with a series of stupid videos from Eurosport. 
Maybe a Belgian tennis player, who fell on her arse at the net, had a great uncle who fired from the drain pipe of the TUP on the orders of Vito Scorsese....and LBJ said "Fucking hell, i'm in the shit if this gets out"
Or maybe not...

Checkmate.

Vinny

Wed 09 Oct 2019, 8:22 pm
Interesting post from Duncan's forum by someone named George Gustafson.

Gentleman,

It appears that the worm has definitely turned on this  non starter of a non issue thread that God only knows why was started in the first place. I am thinking it is a case of glaring ineptitude on the part of some here as to why it was even started to begin with.

Is it April 1st? I know of another thread that was started on April 1 right here on this site as well. I know that thread very, very well as very concise and lengthy evidence was collected from that thread and now this one too I might add.

But the problem here is the evidence and it doesn't go against anyone else but you who even went so far as to have started this thread.

First it was the Prayer Woman thread on this very site that started this garbage, and now this horse shyte of a thread claiming "proof"...what next being forced  to watch someone named Brian Doyle washing cars in the nude?

At this juncture, I do believe I would be well advised to leave the entire Stanton family alone and completely out of this entire JFK picture altogether.

It's very simple. Just never mention their name again and walk away and call it a day.

It is more than abundantly clear what the evidence repeatedly states, both the oral as well as the visual evidence all inclusive.

Frankly it is now bordering on sheer harassment of this entire Stanton family by some here, and a fight or flight sense of one up man ship seems to be the order of the day and by necessity, nefariously leads up the charge.

I strongly suggest that this can no longer continue and will ultimately lead to no where else but a very long and contentious courtroom environment. Please also be advised that you are playing with a raging wildfire here.

Some here are treading on very, very thin ice and if they persist and wish to lose everything under the sun that they may have ever happened to own and have it taken away from them as a part of a court settlement, yet still be indebted to any familial offspring plaintiff in this matter for the rest of their life in the future, then it is crystal clear to the viewing audience that this needs to stop right here and it needs to stop right now.

Cease and Desist.

I am very surprised that the Stanton Family et al  hasn't filed a defamation and slander/libel suit yet, I really am.

Perhaps they aren't aware?

Any US Federal Court Judge in the entire land would see fit to do so if these charges were brought to bare front and center. I guarantee it. Slick as a whistle. Slam dunk case.

Who knows, maybe I'll personally give them a call myself and offer to represent them pro bono should they so desire as compiled from the vast amount of evidence available here at this web site as well as at the Prayer Woman Facebook web site.

An old barrister friend and staunch courtroom opponent of mine that I adored immensely by the way, once said to me - "George? The only evidence at the scene of the crime and the only evidence in the aftermath of the scene of the crime is the evidence we missed, otherwise it's all still there, see, hiding in plain sight, waiting to be found"

My point here is absolutely nothing of value evidence wise was found to be useful with regards to Sarah Stanton as is evidenced by all of the previous posts here. There is nothing more to look for and anything more pertaining to the Stanton name even being mentioned any longer is sheer harassment and can now be proven in a court of law.

There is a lot of potential documented evidence out there on the internet right now being written about the surname Stanton, needlessly to begin with by the way, but now, now it is just pure harassment to continue to even utter the name Stanton on any JFK site ever again nor attempt to contact them at all in any way in the future.

The audacity of some to drag this poor family's name through this muck all over  the internet and for what?!

You are most welcome and oh hey, thanks for the free tip blasted all over the internet about the Stanton family name which gave me an idea to check on a potential liability lawsuit on behalf of the Stanton family, and as it turns out, we have a solid case.

I will also have you know, we lawyers can never, ever sleep well at night until we know deep in our grubby little cowardly souls that we have fleeced you and fleeced you until our coffers are overflowing and we can fleece you no more. I do know some real crooked lawyers who would love nothing more than to dig into an impending lawsuit like this one. Real vipers they are. You would be considered a snack, low hanging fruit.

Every man is liable for their own printed word and we have all of it, every bit of it. From the time you type it to the time it makes it to the air in print, we are in there, working overtime in between.

But by all means, go ahead and keep latching on to the Stanton family name and posting it far and wide like some raving lunatics as it only adds fuel to the fire and hundreds of thousands more dollars worth of liability damages. Keep racking up further charges.

So in that regard, by all means, dig in and proceed while I see about getting a little something filed against you who slander the Stanton family name and the technological vehicles in which allow you do it and by extension, the owners of said vehicles.

That is my professional opinion on this matter and the good news for you is that that might normally have cost you $1950 US dollars to even be made personally aware of, but here I am, the good guy that I am, outright giving you this information in this instance for absolutely nothing and completely free of charge in all in an attempt to allow you to save yourselves.

Capisce?

GG

Wed 09 Oct 2019, 8:24 pm
Also this one.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2235.0.html

Wed 09 Oct 2019, 10:48 pm
Brian should open a charm school in his basement...how t win friends and influence people( although i suspect when Sanibelised it would be more like " how t drug people and drag their unconscious bodies down the stairs without disturbing the neighbours" imagine poor Brian's neighbours!! Imagine the horrendous sights they must have witnessed!! Armstrong alone knows what else Bri Bri likes doing half naked with a semen drenched squeegee tied t the end of his selfie stick...with the emaciated skeletal Oxycontin deadened silhouette of Evelyn ..slumped Norma Bates like in the upstairs window)...with him and bitter misanthropic old Tyrannosaurus Tom( better repel people on purpose before they are repelled naturally, eh Tommy? LOL indeed) the Imaginarium should host a Miss Congeniality pagent. Brian could wear the frock Evelyn wore at the Nuremberg Trials...or the one Albert wore..the lemon tassles really brought out the Aryan blue in his eyes!..and just imagine LarryTrotterImage as the hostess with the mostess!!
Seriously though Mr Gustafson makes a point...Bri Bri whines interminably about being bullied.. Indeed persecution fantasies are often his chosen psychosis du jour..but yet he has no problem with making horrendous allegations about all manner of people.
It's one of the numerous repellent side effects of full blown tin foil hattery. They themselves are beyond reproach and above criticism while they are free t matter of factly impugn the reputations of others. Usually relying on the most spurious "evidence"
Trejo and that odious side kick of his particularly come t mind. Turning thread after thread into veritable hagiographies...eulogising the blameless paragon that is Ruth Paine.
While excoriating others for daring t criticise his beloved Quaker Charity Lady.
Then on the very same thread he makes all sorts of vicious allegations about people on the lamest possible pretexts.
It's that sort of insufferable self righteousness that poisons so much "conspiracy thinking"
It's got fuck all t do with justice or trying t right a terrible historical wrong..or even trying t understand history. No. It's an exercise in vanity. Pompous jumped up little nonentities who peer at the reflection on their monitor and see a fearless warrior. " See" they warble triumphantly " how important we are!! Langley has assigned hordes of multi headed disinformation hydras t monitor our every utterance!"
Conspiracy is an ever evolving post modern religion. The " sponsors" the omniscient omnipresent omnipotent Godlike figures..the facilitators the disciples and the mechanics the preachers and the proselytizers.
They've even turned Oswald into a Christ like figure. Sacrificed for all our sins on the altar of the Deep State.
Trejos mere presence makes an utter mockery of the Ed forum.
The Imaginarium was designed as a mockery. A Mockarium perhaps. Macrae cold bloodedly uses and manipulates someone with obvious psychological problems. Serious fucking problems. Turning him into  click bait. It truly is the methodology and the morality of the freakshow.
I'm almost ashamed at myself for laughing at Brian. All he is really is a poor lost soul.
A big kid too scared t grow up. But then i just have t read one of his rants..and remember what he did t Greg and Stan and Barto and what he said about Steely..
Anyone who's studied 20th century history- not the bastardised mockery the so called revisionists have spewed forth- anyone who understands the mechanics and the silent tectonics that grind on beneath the surface. Uncaring. Relentless. They understand just what a truly pivotal moment the assassination was. 
To see it turned into a tabloid freak show...t see self important assholes try t make a game out of solving it...t see bottomfeeders and parasites try t make a buck out of it..t see borderline psychotic wingnut fantasists use it t prop up their rapidly disintegrating psyches...it really makes me angry.
Without ROKC i would have been reduced t wielding my squeegee and my selfie stick and calling out t the Janus headed god of the doppelgangers..
Armstrong help us all.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Fri 11 Oct 2019, 9:53 pm
MacRae has gone soft on the loser from Sanibel.
I reckon he washed his car to such a high standard that his banishment was halved. Forum admins aye...,

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum