Latest topics
Where's Dickie?Yesterday at 7:55 pmVinny
stephen roeYesterday at 4:09 pmVinny
Gene WheatonMon 17 Feb 2020, 12:08 ambarto
Otto Otepka to Edward J EspteinFri 14 Feb 2020, 4:32 ambarto
Back Yard PhotographyTue 11 Feb 2020, 5:07 amEd. Ledoux
Sidney Edward VoebelMon 10 Feb 2020, 5:04 ambarto
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
Mick Purdy
Mick Purdy

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

on Mon 27 Jan 2020, 11:57 am
Yep Steely, dead right. Surrounded herself with Bullshitters. Good group,  the inner sanctum -don't bullshit the bullshitters. They all know! They don't care - there as happy as pigs in shit!
steely dan
steely dan

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 4:34 am
Jim DiEugenio clearly agreed Prayer Man was Stanton, after I posted her photo showing her obesity, when he posted "I thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald"...He was obviously saying the two images both showed the same "stocky-ness"...

The JFK internet has been hijacked by crazies, idiots, trolls, thugs, sycophants and bullies...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 IpLogged

Flat out lie Brian. Jim made his stocky post at least two years before you refuted your own bullshit by unearthing the Stanton photo...but you knew that didn't you...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Giphy.webp?cid=790b7611b5af0a88b15a3cacb28a1b0e98dce90698db082e&rid=giphy

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 7:47 am
Steely Dan isn't too bright because even if Jim had made that comment 2 years earlier it would still be Jim endorsing Prayer Man's obese features that disqualified him as being Oswald and matched Stanton...

You should have no problem producing the post were Jim "clearly agreed" with you...unless you claim someone from ROKC has deleted it to bamboozle you...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Giphy.webp?cid=790b7611b5af0a88b15a3cacb28a1b0e98dce90698db082e&rid=giphy

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 8:33 am
Wouldn't it be easier to have Kamp go to the EF and ask DiEugenio in order to clear it up for the research community's sake?...

I see you never answered the part where Jim's admission that Prayer Man was stocky dismisses it being Oswald and puts Prayer Man's obese arms to context...

It's your claim you gobshite!...you find it.
And while you're at it...try to find Greg Parker' post on your FB page were you claim he "practically agreed" that Stanton was PM.
I'm afraid you have previous when it comes to bullshit claims you can't back up...

Checkmate.

greg parker
greg parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 9:42 am
steely dan wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to have Kamp go to the EF and ask DiEugenio in order to clear it up for the research community's sake?...

I see you never answered the part where Jim's admission that Prayer Man was stocky dismisses it being Oswald and puts Prayer Man's obese arms to context...

It's your claim you gobshite!...you find it.
And while you're at it...try to find Greg Parker' post on your FB page were you claim he "practically agreed" that Stanton was PM.
I'm afraid you have previous when it comes to bullshit claims you can't back up...
The so-called girth is an optical illusion caused by Oswald's reflection in the glass behind him.

My poor ol' China Plate, Brian thinks this was magical glass that didn't reflect anything.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
steely dan
steely dan

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 10:05 am
Jim D did post that he thought PM was too stocky to be Oswald. This was well before Brian posted the Stanton photo...which is why he is less than willing to find the post considering his claim that Jim was agreeing with him. 
Utterly transparent bullshit. Business as usual from him.

PS are you even looking for a lawyer to sue me?

Checkmate.

greg parker
greg parker
Admin

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 10:28 am
PS are you even looking for a lawyer to sue me?

Why pay someone? Brian can do that shit himself. The problem is finding a suit that goes with the sandals.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
steely dan
steely dan

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 10:48 am
"SUE THE BASTARD...ERADICATE HIM!"

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 OIP.HC3p8GADjjQfdvqslCXHsAHaF9?w=237&h=190&c=7&o=5&pid=1

Checkmate.

Vinny

on Thu 30 Jan 2020, 9:17 pm
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Screen67
steely dan
steely dan

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 1:11 am
Vinny wrote:FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Screen67
Thanks Vinny. So it was 4 years before Brian posted the Stanton photo. You could hardly call this "clearly agreeing", unless you're a lying sack of shit.
Prediction; Brian will claim he's talking about a different post...one that has been deleted!!!

Checkmate.

alex wilson

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 6:49 am
Brian, Brian, Brian..what are we t do with you?
It's just getting embarrassing now..
Car crash posting...and we don't want Larry t get his David Cronenberg DVDs out do we?
Remember what happened last time?
You and Larry had t barricade yourself in the.basement..with the Sanibel Coven of LaVey Satanists, the Sanibel Rhodedendron Fanciers Society AND the Sanibel Society for the Prevention of Cruelty t Animals kicking up blue murder outside..
Think of your poor mother for once? Hasn't she suffered enough.
Tomorrows the 31st of January..celebrate the 87th anniversary of the Machgrieftung as usual then do what Great Uncle Fritz did 77 years ago in a peasants izba just outside Kalach near Stalingrad..Surrender.
Sarah Stantons as lost as Paulus and the 6th Armee now..

Last edited by alex wilson on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got my Nazi anniversaries mixed up)
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 6:56 am
I know of Jim D remarking not believing Oswald on the steps being a female due to the size of PM and brought up steroids etc.  Hope to find this post and nail this lying cunt to the cross for the gazillionth time.
Filthy lying scum bag.

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 8:11 am
Good work John. Keep hitting that delusional lying sack of shit.

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 9:21 am
barto wrote:Good work John. Keep hitting that delusional lying sack of shit.
Agreed!
Time for Doyle to put some of the voices in his head on ignore.

Checkmate.

greg parker
greg parker
Admin

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 9:56 am
Who speaks for Brian Doyle?

Who shall cast the first gerbil?

--------------

Ed Ledoux, this is an official warning. You have upset Brian. It was cruel and callous to tell him this early in his life that there is no Santa Bhagavad Gita in the closet, no holster in that room, there were no cold cuts in the fridge at any time and there was no OH Lee looking gloom.

It is about time that Brian was recognized as the Mister Mxyzptlk of JFK assassination research.

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 250px-Mister_Mxyzptlk_%28circa_2017%29
"He is usually presented as a trickster, in the classical mythological sense, in that he possesses reality warping powers with which he enjoys tormenting Superman in a cartoonish way." 

He is usually confined to the 5th Dimension
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 9k=

But when they get sick of him (as seems to happen more and more) he is banished to Stinky's House of Rejects from VampireLust.com 

Have pity on the poor little guy.
Vinny

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 3:38 pm
That guy seems to have no shame at all. Keeps making up stuff and calling it evidence. Kudos to John for calling him out. I guess his list of fabrications might have reached 700 already.
barto
barto

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 5:56 pm
Kamp has better things to do than being your errand boy. Still up with the same old tricks Briana.
Stop lying just for one fckn day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You good for nothing twat.

on Fri 31 Jan 2020, 11:18 pm
Expect a flurry of posts over on the 13 inch head forum...John Butler and Swinging Sandy earnestly scouring NARA and Ancestry.com for any traces of a diminutive grey haired trickster in a orange bowler hat and. Purple jump suit..last known sighting- Jacobi Hospital NYC circa 1953 or a seedy Budapest haberdashers...
Vary and Daughter.. The hard core doppelgangers haberdashers of choice..
Brian and Larry's old band, A Doors tribute act, once supported the Fifth Dimension at the Sanibel Fillmore...
It was a near transcendental moment for Stevie Gaal...The Lizards and the Fifth Dimension !!!
After that Stevie went underground..hiding with his pet chupacabra in an old abandoned CIA doppelganger storage bunker near JM/WAVE..
The illuminati were on t him..
steely dan
steely dan

on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 4:13 am
There you see it in public...Kamp is running like a scared little girl from the correct evidence he knows Jim D will admit in order to promote already-refuted Prayer Man crap...The EF now assumes its role as clique-dominated JFK assassination-flavored social media where posting the correct evidence against a 95% board majority won't necessarily not get you banned...And discovering the most important evidence in 40 years won't necessarily not get your discovery deliberately ignored and viciously trolled by boobies passing themselves off as the best of the research community...   
« Last Edit: Today at 04:23:28 PM by Brian Doyle »
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Ip Logged

Why wouldn't you store such a post were Jim D "clearly agress" that Stanton is PM?. It would "clearly" help your cause, if it existed.
Why can't you find the Greg Parker quote, on your own FB page, where he "practically admitted" Stanton is PM?. It would clearly help your cause, if it existed.
Can you see the pattern here, Brian?
You are universally regarded as a lying sack of shit and rightly so.
I still think you're funny though...especially when you go off on one...

btw, if you copy this post be sure to include the gif...

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 5:28 am
Steely Dan and Kamp are obviously making excuses...Trolling in other words...Jim said it and meant what I said...

They have managed to troll around the real issue...That issue was that Sarah Stanton's witnessing of Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing, itching to get back in to the break room like he told Sarah, along with Carolyn Arnold's witnessing, disproves Kamp's interpretation of the Hotsy Notes...Oswald can't be outside watching the Presidential Parade if he's up in the 2nd floor lunch room being witnessed by Arnold...Both Kamp and the FBI omitted this because they knew it disproved their dishonest versions...

LeDoux's nutty theory is now dropping like a rock and getting similar ignoring because the EF members know it is more crazy Kamp website BS...Even Stancak dismisses it...

This is why you make me laugh.
According to you, both Barto and myself, are making excuses for not finding a post that doesn't exist. Shouldn't YOU be looking for it instead? It should be a doddle for an "A team researcher", surely?. If i was in your position and Jim D posted that he "clearly agreed" with me i would have printed it, framed it and hung it on the wall. Yet YOU can't find it! Or Greg's post which YOU claim is on YOUR own FB page.
Your childlike lying angers most people...but not me...

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 7:30 am
When DiEugenio wrote that Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald he was indirectly admitting Prayer Man was Stanton...

So YOU now admit there is no such post where Jim D "clearly agrees" that Stanton is PM.
Told you Brian...you're a real hoot!

Any luck finding the Parker post yet?

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 8:35 am
This is the kind of trolling response you get from Kamp's troll farm...

When Jim admitted that he always thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald after seeing the image of the obese Stanton he was "clearly agreeing"...

Steely is obviously evading this point and trolling it, which is also a concession in honest circles...

These are losers who have to ban, troll, and persecute people in order not to admit embarrassing wrongness on the Prayer Man theory...

Kamp's mob could clear this up in 10 seconds by asking Jim but they won't do it because they know the answer and they'd rather troll...

Have you even looked for the post, Brian?
I have.
John has. 
Barto has.
Vinny has.
Brian, i hope you're sitting down...there's no post!
I wouldn't call it trolling. I see it as an attempt to keep you honest...which is nigh on impossible because you're a lying sack of shit.
Funny though!

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 9:03 am
On the subject of trolling, Brian...here's a golden oldie from the admin at the DPF...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Gtfo-meme-smiley-emoticon
You know what?....i'm almost certain you were making unfounded Jim D claims then...funny that!

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 9:12 am
This is how an honest person demonstrates what somebody posted about a subject:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24975-sarah-stanton-spoke-to-oswald-holding-a-coke-near-stairway-shortly-before-witnessing-motorcade-according-to-stanton-relative/?do=findComment&comment=380573

"As I have said before, until someone gets a first gen copy of the film, no one knows for sure who the figure is, but the idea that its a female is really out there.

So Doyle used someone else's research to find Stanton's survivors and now claims this as his own.  But the point is, his argument does not really stand on them, it stands on Frazier.  And he spins what he says to make it declarative.  When he was shown the figure at the ARRC conference, Frazier had it a few inches from his face.  He said that the copy was not good enough to decipher.  But now, according to Doyle, its the female Stanton."

-- James DiEugenio, June 14, 2018

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 8 Tenor

Checkmate.

steely dan
steely dan

on Sat 01 Feb 2020, 9:37 am
Whilst we anxiously await Brian's next bowel movement, here's how his Stanton theory stands...

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum