REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Humor  prayer  Floor  11  doyle  Lifton  tippit  2  zapruder  Theory  fritz  4  tsbd  hosty  Mason  Weigman  3a  3  9  +Lankford  Darnell  David  Lankford  frazier  paine  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sat 01 Feb 2020, 10:02 am
steely dan wrote:On the subject of trolling, Brian...here's a golden oldie from the admin at the DPF...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Gtfo-meme-smiley-emoticon
You know what?....i'm almost certain you were making unfounded Jim D claims then...funny that!
BUUUUUMMMMMPPPPP!!!!!

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sat 01 Feb 2020, 10:27 am
I am getting bored with Doyle once again and his mega boring parroting.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 01 Feb 2020, 12:16 pm
This might cheer him up after a shocking day...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 2:27 am
Thank Armstrong the Sanibel Erotic Pantomimists didn't put on Pinocchio- the Auschwitz years after all!!
Brian, i know you're a method actor..you really like t "get into " your parts..just imagine if you had played Pinocchio?
Imagine the size of your nose would be now? After all the lies you've told.
Think about it Brian..being refused entry at the exclusive Sanibel Aryans only Taxidermy Society for having too big a nose!!
Your late father would roll over in his swastika bedecked mausoleum if any son of his looked too Jewish..
Brian, you're not roadkill on the karma highway..you're the Panzer tracks on the Karma autobahn..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 3:45 am
When you make a good point the Kamp website nuts ignore you...

Roe should remind LeDoux that Frazier said he only took Oswald out to Paine's on weekends...

I believe the quote was "Oswald wanted a ride home with me Thursday which surprised me because he usually only rode with me on Friday"...

Your "good point" is clearly addressed to Roe!

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 5:00 am
This is how the Kamp people work...By false assertion and dirty out of context quotes used to attack an innocent person who can't defend himself in order to deny correct evidence...

You wrote a 600 word ill tempered rant against a guy you claim "clearly agrees" with you!
HAHAHAHA

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 7:02 am
Sorry, that lowbrow name-calling level of discourse you offer might satisfy the Kamp trolls but I require a better level of honest discussion...

What I wrote in my "rant shit" about Jim D is accurate and does contains the correct evidence...You ignored it because you knew you couldn't answer it...

But you also ignored that my quote of Jim saying Prayer Man was Stanton because he also recognized her stocky-ness is also accurate, does prove that Jim D admitted it, and was posted as I said...

Get back to me when you can credibly answer what was written and not restort to Kamp thuggery...

Proof of my being correct is shown in your chickensh*t fear of confronting Jim D on this...As long as you refuse to confront Jim D and ask him you are only confirming my point...

Pathetic. Even by your standards. Mind, you did have your arse handed to you yesterday.
John K, if ever you needed a reason not to take Doyle seriously...
You'll find it far more rewarding to laugh at him.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 9:37 am
You never quoted Jim saying Prayer Man was Stanton, because he never did.  You pathological liar.

John, he's logged out...he's heading for the basement... with a cardboard tube, matches and some baby gerbils ...i think he's using my avatar as a target What the?

Checkmate.

JohnKozlowski
JohnKozlowski

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 10:56 am
Steely I’ve been following that bumbling idiot since he was going by Ralph Yates. If anyone takes him serious they’re crazier than him.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 11:26 am
That's a dishonest question...

Jim was obviously agreeing that the stocky-ness he previously detected in Prayer Man was Stanton's obesity...

As long as you refuse to ask Jim D directly you are only proving my point for me...

Penny hasn't dropped yet has it Brian?
We know you're a lying sack of shit.

Welcome to the forum, John. My real name is Alan, Steely is a user name. I'm ok with either but think Steely suits the avatar Stan picked for me.
Your a brave man, John...you visited Brian's FB page...WTF would a shrink make of it?

Checkmate.

JohnKozlowski
JohnKozlowski

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 11:36 am
Lol yeah I’ve seen his FB page. It’s just more of the same shit he posts at Duncan’s. Him having conversations with himself and the only time someone else comments it’s to call him a liar. I’d rather read about JVB or the Hungarian Oswald than his crap.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 11:59 am
JohnKozlowski wrote:Lol yeah I’ve seen his FB page. It’s just more of the same shit he posts at Duncan’s. Him having conversations with himself and the only time someone else comments it’s to call him a liar. I’d rather read about JVB or the Hungarian Oswald than his crap.
Brian. the champion of free speech, banned me from his FB page. His parting shot was "enough with the questions already".
I have reason to believe he is a corrupt American bastard who should be prosecuted...and he would be...if a Nigerean lawyer were to get in touch...

Checkmate.

JohnKozlowski
JohnKozlowski

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 12:07 pm
Maybe we should give him a break. He’s only told 635 lies.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 02 Feb 2020, 12:12 pm
Ok...he gets a second chance.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 5:07 am
You're making excuses Kozlowski...
« Last Edit: Today at 05:47:01 PM by Brian Doyle »
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Ip Logged

Translation;  It's a good job I have a total lack of self awareness...otherwise i'd slink away.

Checkmate.

JohnKozlowski
JohnKozlowski

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 6:00 am
I can’t begin to imagine the pathetic life this guy lives. Still stuck at home in his parents house sitting in front of a computer all day. Although I can picture him pumping his fist in the air congratulating himself when he thinks he got over on you guys. He’s a sad sad little man.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 7:11 am
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 NotNuts

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 7:19 am
Jim D is a coward and hypocrite who is not going to use his access through Stone to obtain the NBC originals...Look at the real creep Steely Dan ignoring this and avoiding answering it...Steely Dan ignores that Kozlowski just said he doesn't think Prayer Man is Oswald (duh)... 
« Last Edit: Today at 07:47:01 PM by Brian Doyle »
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 9 Ip Logged

Brian (and Gilbride) are cowardly hypocrites for not using their access to a Boston Mafia Don to obtain the NBC originals..as you both boasted.
No ROKC member is under any obligation to declare Oswald as PM. Turn up here stating the figure is Stanton...well that's a different matter.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 9:54 am
Steel Dan wrote:

Brian (and Gilbride) are cowardly hypocrites for not using their access to a Boston Mafia Don to obtain the NBC originals..as you both boasted.
No ROKC member is under any obligation to declare Oswald as PM. Turn up here stating the figure is Stanton...well that's a different matter.
[size]

This is the demented, incoherent trolling that you get from Kamp and his website when you tell them they have easy access to the Wiegman and Darnell originals through Stone and his production...

This crazy dementia is then referenced by Jim D who wrote on the Deep Politics Forum that "People should go over to Parker's website and really take a look at their stuff"...When I complained to Johnson that Jim was violating DPF rules by doing that (which he was) I got banned and Jim went unpunished...

So while Jim is trying to smear us as uncredible wannabe researchers for not doing what we could to get the originals when my efforts to do exactly that create an opportunity for Jim to get them easily he ignores me and Kamp's people troll me like nuts...The whole time calling for the obtaining of the original films...Gordon then gives their representative Bart Kamp preferred access to the Education Forum while saying he was moderating strictly for purposes of quality of content... 

You couldn't give a better example of the poisonous damage Parker and his website have done to the credible research community along with their dirty mafia partner DiEugenio...

[/size]

So you and Gilbride were lying about the Mafia Don. That shocks me!
You missed the Y off my name...is the 'ol gold kicking in?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 10:07 am
Something else to consider...when you complained to Lauren you were impersonating your dead father.
If you want to keep going with this...i'm your man, fucker!!!

Checkmate.

JohnKozlowski
JohnKozlowski

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 10:15 am
Probably best for him his fathers dead. He’d probably kick the shit out of him if he realized what a complete loser he has for a son.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 11:03 am
JohnKozlowski wrote:Probably best for him his fathers dead. He’d probably kick the shit out of him if he realized what a complete loser he has for a son.
Brian has an off switch and I know how to shut him down...I quote him Very Happy 
He hates it...he is a pot addled tosser... and I have a better memory.
He is funny when he loses his rag though...

Checkmate.

Vinny

Mon 03 Feb 2020, 8:54 pm
I think that even if NBC release the footage and it clearly shows PM is Oswald he would probably find some way to deny it. Perhaps he will claim that ROKC bribed NBC to make a fake video. Or he might say that NBC officials were jealous of his awesome "interview" with Stanton's relatives and released fake footage out of their envy.

Tue 04 Feb 2020, 2:50 am
His miserable life depends on the attention of the Kamp gang. Otherwise, why would he crawl out of bed late afternoon?

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 05 Feb 2020, 1:22 am
May Armstrong have mercy on the small furry inhabitants of Sanibel Island...
Remember Saddam's Super Gun? Dickie Turps Intel spook associates managed t smuggle out the blueprints.
As i type this Brian is probably busy "tubing up"..a large curved metal contraption, think Mephistopheles ear trumpet, rammed business end first up his industrially lubricated rear end..
A heap of quivering rodents waiting t meet furry Valhalla..LarryGuyFawkesImage kneeling blowtorch poised..
Picture the headlines in tomorrow's Sanibel Zeitung..
"The UFOs Return!!- Scientists baffled as Sanibel airspace is invaded by waves of Unidentified Furry Objects.."
Poor Brian! 
Welcome t ROKC John K..The character " Brian Doyle" is pure comedy gold..
An arrogant bed wetting mommies boy...bravely tackling the nefarious forces of the Illuminati from the safety of his basement..
Think the Fuhrerbunker with rubber walls, piles of half devoured rodent carcasses and a stench thats the sensory equivalent of Don Jeffries ramblings..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum