REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  Lifton  3a  9  fritz  prayer  Mason  doyle  beckley  frazier  2  tsbd  David  paine  tippit  hosty  Weigman  3  4  Humor  11  Darnell  Floor  Lankford  Theory  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Wed 05 Feb 2020, 3:30 am

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Wed 05 Feb 2020, 5:40 am
Brian, you make it very hard for people t take you seriously. You come across as a surly ungrateful teenager. I genuinely feel sorry for you. You're wasting your fucking life. One day you're going t realise just how precious life is. I don't envy you when the realisation finally dawns on you.
And it will.
Please for your own sake let it go. You have no idea just how completely ridiculous you're making yourself look.
James Gordon is just some pompous pissant. Not some omnipotent guardian.
If you had a real case, if people bought what you are so desperately trying t sell do you honestly think James fucking Gordon could do anything about it?
Let it go Brian. You'll earn back a little respect if you have the guts t admit your mistake.
Part of growing up is learning t accept your mistakes. You can't even recognise your mistakes. You've hypnotised yourself into thinking your this fantastic researcher. It's become your identity. 
Brian, forget JFK for a while. Forget the forums too. Prayerman and Sarah Stanton will get along fine without you for a while.
Go out and have some fun. Get laid. It's still a wonderful world out there despite everything.
Prayerman may not be Oswald. Prayerman is most certainly not Sarah Stanton. Have the guts t accept you fucked up. Everyone does from time t time. That's what makes us human.
I don't really think you're a bad guy. I don't think you're a hard core anti semite either.
I think you're just a goofy big kid. You spent way too fucking long on Deep Foo Foo and you picked up their bad habits. The unyielding self righteousness. The absolute unswerving belief that they and only they possessed the cosmic truth.
Brian, they didn't. Trust me. They were just a bunch of pompous bellends..in love with their own voices.
I'm sure your mother is a wonderful caring person. Your late father too.
But he was wrong. Catastrophically wrong.
Learn t use your own eyes. Cut out all the genius detective bullshit. You make yourself look like a prick.
Greg Barto and the ROKCers are seriously trying t solve this case. Ok so they may not get everything right but what they have done is dragged this case out of the anti intellectual wide eyed tin foil hatted morass it had sunk into.
People like Don Jeffries and Peter Lemkin do more damage than any so called lone nutter. They make so called lone nutters look rational. They've turned conspiracy into a unthinking dogma.
Brian, come on man..i genuinely hate t see someone make such a fool of themselves. Your rants just make you look like a frothing at the mouth loon..and as for that fucking video..
Nevermind researching other people's lifes for a while..go out and live your own life.
Fuck Macrae too..the guy's only using you. He doesn't give a fuck about you or this case. Glasgows full of wee wide boys like him.
Brian, i know you really care about this case but sometimes our beliefs can blind us t the greater reality. Ranting and foaming on some arseholes tabloid gutter of a forum ain't gonna help solve anything.
Read a little history..open your mind..follow the facts where they lead stop trying t lead the facts t your prefered destination.
Sure i think Oswald is Prayerman..but if it turns out he isn't then so be it. Prayerman or not Oswald most certainly wasn't guilty of anything except being a naive 24 year old kid.
You've invested your identity in this. It's going t take a lot of courage t accept you were mistaken.
People will respect you for it. More importantly you'll respect yourself for it.
Seriously man let it go for a bit. Step back..get a little perspective. Those last few posts of yours were fucking disturbing.. Greg and Barto are great researchers. That doesn't mean you can't be too. Fuck all that mumbo jumbo you learned on Deep Foo Foo..look where they ended up..a tiny sect. Enraptured with their own incomprehensibility...All shysters and posuers hide their lack of knowledge behind a glittering shroud. Their Deep Political ethos waa just a veil t obscure their lack of knowledge.
If you choose t ignore this then so be it..but Brian i promise you this..you're on a road that leads t nowhere. You're only going t harm yourself..you'll drive yourself crazier and crazier..you'll keep on insulting people until you've alienated everyone.
I'm sorry Brian you weren't banned for telling the truth. You were banned because you have a loud mouth and absolutely no sense of self awareness.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JohnKozlowski
JohnKozlowski

Wed 05 Feb 2020, 6:14 am
That will most likely go right over his head. I can’t wait to see his response.
alex_wilson

Wed 05 Feb 2020, 6:45 am
You're probably right John. However much i hate reading the fucking trash he writes about Greg Barto Steely and the forum not t mention his bullshit so called "research"..I still can't help feeling a little sorry for him.
He's really a poor lost soul. The only person he's harming with his rants and his carry on is himself.
He doesn't seem t realise he's making an absolute prick of himself.
He thinks he's riding the elevator t the stars when he's really tripping along the primrose path t the bonfire..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Wed 05 Feb 2020, 3:19 pm
I wonder if he has autism.

Wed 05 Feb 2020, 6:10 pm
Alex, you tried, but he is what he is...

• 16h

•  · Edited

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 17759700_1648958232079047_8260889453518547209_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=Rxts7BDE_hQAX9icwwA&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Microphone-karaoke_filled_12_fds-spectrum-blue-grayAuthor

Prayer Woman What a liar that little weasel Bart Kamp is...He is on the Education Forum (where the scumbag James Gordon allows him to get away with murder) telling people that I was kicked off Denis Moricet's forum for being "an annoying troll"...Just the opposite, I was kicked off Moricet's forum because I pointed-out to him that he had stocked his website with Kamp crazies like Avanash Machado, Jessica Shores, and John Iacoletti and that he had injured the credibility of his website by doing so...Moricet is kind of a Mr Rogers marshmallow who wanted a high membership count so he stocked his Kennedy page with Kamp nuts...Iacoletti was doing his usual nay-saying harassment so I called him a liar (which he is)...Denis insisted that I retract that accusation and delete it (the fool was protecting the troll Iacoletti)...I refused, so Denis went and got Lone Nutter Jim Hess to help him moderate and Jim banned me...As usual Kamp is lying and trying to make me look bad because he knows this is the truth...It is also a good example of the poisonous effect Kamp and his website has on JFK research...Moricet kept Iacoletti, (who is basically a compulsive nut and serial harasser) and banned me even though Moricet was posting my important research discoveries and photos on his website...

...don't waste your pity.

Checkmate.

johniac

Thu 06 Feb 2020, 9:00 am
Hmm...I seem to now be blocked from commenting on the Prayer Woman page.  Doyle is a coward along with being a narcissistic liar.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 06 Feb 2020, 5:18 pm
johniac wrote:Hmm...I seem to now be blocked from commenting on the Prayer Woman page.  Doyle is a coward along with being a narcissistic liar.
WHAT!
Brian, the champion of free speech, has turned into a bastard bullying mod. Well, he has to go and somebody more credible put in charge.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Thu 06 Feb 2020, 6:23 pm
Doyle is up to his usual tricks trying to goad me, Greg and Ed into his retarded lil page. WEll good luck with that Briana. Seems you are banned from MacRae again. Old habits die hard no Smile

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Tue 11 Feb 2020, 1:53 pm
Quite a bit of peace and quiet at Duncan's forum these past few days without Doyle's trolling. Wonder how long it will last.

Thu 13 Feb 2020, 11:13 pm
Steely, Barto and anyone else in the U.K. have any of you had problems logging on recently? I normally use Chrome and since last Wednesday I've been unable t access the forum. Everytime i tried i got " This website is not available. Err. Connection Closed" But as soon as i used another browser there were no problems.
My inner Lemkin was going into overdrive..conjuring up all sorts of day glo rainbow hued conspiratorial scenarios.
I half expected t b grabbed off the street and bundled into an unmarked van driven by a swarthy Albanian in a Primark tracksuit, who, judging by the pungent Sanibelesque odour that wafted out, obviously had a rather unconventional view regarding personal hygiene.
Before being encasing me in a cement overcoat and dropping me in the Norrh Sea his compadre, a malodorous 35 stone Texan, opened his mouth, revealing a set of rotten stumps stained a most unappealing syphilitic yellow
" This is for fucking with Dickie Turps..he ain't called the Jimmy Hoffa of Texan interior decorators for nothing"
What a way t die. Asphixiated in the freezy sea for offending a paint huffing closet case of no fixed ability..whose idea of congenial debate is threatening t slurp out the entrails of his opponent simply for disagreeing about the 2FLRE..
Yes, Steely i tried but trying t talk sense in t Brian seems utterly futile. Like the poor soul Trine Day hired t give Don Jeffries a makeover.." You normally do WHAT with a hairdryer.."
Brian, the problem ain't your self declared enemies..it's your so called friends..
A turpentine maddened neurotic with a ridiculously inflated sense of his own self importance..a semi incoherent pedant who sounds like the computer from the 80s film War Games..when Matthew Broderick stuck his prick in it after Ally Sheedy told him t fuck off..a hate filled failed hack writer / skulking misanthrope..who takes his frustrations out on anyone unfortunate enough t attract his attention.
Brian, i was being absolutely sincere, perhaps naively so.
History is not a mirror for your beliefs and prejudices. It is something t b studied with an open mind. The road t the future is through the past, and too much of the future is at the mercy of past mistakes that have remain unlearned.
True researchers study the past in order t avoid those mistakes..research should not b reduced t playground level ego fuelled squabbling.
That just helps the other side.
How many serious minded people, young professionals ,media types and academics do you think are going t b impressed by your rants? By Don Jeffries thinly veiled anti semitism, his incredible ignorance and borderline racist faux populist bleatings?..By Juddufki trying t con more money out of her wide eyed believers , this time t buy the gravesite next t her " own true love"?
It's shit like this that's turned the next generation off studying the assassination..believing serious research t b the equivalent of Ancient Aliens and fucking "Creationist Science"..leaving the way clear for more hucksters t join the party. Hell we've got JFK jnrs secret daughter cavorting on Facebook..hooking up with a hard core Juddufkist....After her " parents" death she was kidnapped by Jeffrey Epstein( whose still alive by the way. Sipping cocktails in the underground illuminati compound out in Area 51 with George HW Bush( also still alive) and Tricky Dickys cryogenically frozen head)..apparently the illuminati lizard people want her t marry LHOs secret grandson t further their nefarious schemes.
It's all fucking bullshit. Disturbed people who con people with no capacity for rational critical thought into enabling their fantasies simply because they resonate with their own world view.
I joined ROKC t escape that shit. Brian, you're fighting Prayerman simply because ROKC supports it. If ROKC suddenly announced they believed Prayerman was indeed Sarah Stanton youd b on Facebook within minutes declaring your superior skills had now detected Prayermans receding hairline and masculine build.

Greg, Barto, Ed, Stan, Steely and the rest of the ROKCers aren't your enemies.
They're the good guys. Seriously. They approach the case in the correct way- as a criminal investigation not as a some psuedo metaphysical quest. They're not focusing on mysterious willo the wisp spook doppelgangers..constructing gleaming conspiratorial castles in the sky built from 60 year old cryptonms and the " memories" of newly materialised " eye witnesses"
They deal with facts. Sometimes boring..sometimes unglamorous with none of the Hollywood fairy dust provided by remorseful mafia hit men and teenage Mesallinas cum Marie Curies..
They're trying t establish Oswalds alibi. Build the case up from the foundations. Where was the alleged assassin at 12.30 on Nov 22nd 1963?...just exactly who was Lee Harvey Oswald and how did his journey through New York, Japan, the Soviet Union and New Orleans end in the TSBD?
Oswald was just a fucking kid. He was manipulated by people with an expert understanding of human frailties. Who knows what they told him? The glittering lies they used t hypnotise him into following their orders.
Maybe he thought he would be a hero..maybe he was the " Lee" who warned about the Chicago plot. Doppelgangers are indeed an oft used intelligence tactic. Just as undoubtedly some evidence was falsified. But the ridiculous H and L doppelganger sperm experiment scenario..two unrelated kids who grow up practically in each other who looked so fucking similar( bar the odd slope of a shoulder) that it took biometrics t tell them apart..not t mention the equally nonsensical " all the films and photos were altered..except the ones that support my specific theory" has reduced these subjects t slapstick..
Take a bow Larry Rivera..
The more lies that get heaped on the further the truth recedes..
Sorry for the rant..I'm auditioning for Brian's role on the Imaginarium when he eventually gets himself permanently banned.
As a lifelong student of history it just breaks my fucking heart t see an event as pivotal as the JFK assassination reduced t a squalid tabloid gossipfest..
I blame Juddufkis enablers more than i blame her. Her fantasies are being used as camouflage for some despicable agendas. More and more assassination " research" is being infiltrated by and associated with fundamentalists, holocaust deniers and assorted whack jobs. By established Juddufki and Trine Day as the most visible face of assassination research it's pretty much guaranteed that no one will ever be taken seriously again. Ever.
The JFK assassination will join Sasquatch and the little green man from Roswell in Americas cabinet of curiosities.
To be wheeled out when attention needs t b diverted.
May Yahweh have mercy on us all if Armstrong is busy..

Vinny

Fri 14 Feb 2020, 1:22 am
Brian, you're fighting Prayerman simply because ROKC supports it. If ROKC suddenly announced they believed Prayerman was indeed Sarah Stanton youd b on Facebook within minutes declaring your superior skills had now detected Prayermans receding hairline and masculine build.

Exactly Alex. It is a personal grudge for him.

http://martianpublishing.com

Sun 16 Feb 2020, 3:34 pm
Vinny wrote:Brian, you're fighting Prayerman simply because ROKC supports it. If ROKC suddenly announced they believed Prayerman was indeed Sarah Stanton youd b on Facebook within minutes declaring your superior skills had now detected Prayermans receding hairline and masculine build.

Exactly Alex. It is a personal grudge for him.

Hey, Vinny! That's brilliant!

Maybe we could get him to front for...

Nevermind. People would then think the theory is as bnat crap crazy as Brian is.

steely_dan

Thu 20 Feb 2020, 6:46 pm
So the Mafia Don wasn't much help then?...

Checkmate.

Vinny

Thu 20 Feb 2020, 11:51 pm
Quite a shameless thing he did.

Sat 22 Feb 2020, 10:12 am
FAO Sandy Larsen...the Doyle video with audio...viewer discretion is advised... 

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sat 22 Feb 2020, 7:32 pm
Doyle has got a new forum to troll in.

https://thelonegunman.boards.net/thread/3/nbc-wiegman-darnell-films

Sun 23 Feb 2020, 5:47 am
He wont last long there, Vinny. It's the same lies and bullshit he peddles elsewhere... done with his usual charm and good grace.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sun 23 Feb 2020, 7:19 pm
Agreed Steely. Already the forum owner seems to be fed up with him. Check out his response to Doyle.

[size=32]I don't give two shits about any of that...life's not fair. Post YOUR stuff, or shut up about it.[/size]

Wed 26 Feb 2020, 4:25 am

Administrator
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Star_reddoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Star_reddoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Star_reddoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Star_reddoyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 Star_red

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 RAYPkvXxYsvwlOAjQkCa

Threads: 0

3 hours ago  
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 SeKcR0JNXcXdjTTpkuui

Post by Rob C. on 3 hours ago

Well folks, that didn't take long...Brain Doyle has been banned for not posting evidence to backup his claims and continuously ranting about the same shit. Bye bye Brian doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 10 RqyLnF0odBLJwNDnAFVe
- Your Humble Host

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 26 Feb 2020, 5:05 am
Poor old Brian..he'll never fucking learn.
New forum..same old same old..ranting away, lie after lie, threads deleted, Davidson's enhancement, genius researcher unfairly victimised by the troll punks, James Gordon some mystical gatekeeper keeping the truth from the masses..then as sure as night follows day or cries of Armageddon follows the roughly inserted rodent..he's banned.
As predictable as Dickie Turps running out of Kleenex after watching the Saved by the Bell marathon on Nickleodeon or Larry running out of baby carrots and condoms after watching Dora the Whorer on the Sanibel XXX channel.
Great advice from Jimis Proctologist though!!
I wonder if he has any advice for Donnie J?...he's had a particularly stubborn stoat wedged up his prostrate and a family of weasels nestling in his lower intestines..

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 26 Feb 2020, 5:29 am
He could always impersonate another dead relative and head back to Amazon...

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Wed 26 Feb 2020, 5:33 am
Don’t give him any ideas Steely coz he seems to have run out of any.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 26 Feb 2020, 5:35 am
True dat!

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 26 Feb 2020, 2:47 pm
Fly meet swatter.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum