REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  Floor  hosty  2  zapruder  Lankford  frazier  Humor  fritz  Mason  tippit  doyle  3  David  beckley  +Lankford  11  paine  Darnell  prayer  Lifton  Theory  Weigman  tsbd  3a  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Thu 24 Sep 2020, 1:06 am
Alex, forget everything you know...here's what Brian knows.

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 Mightp10

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Thu 24 Sep 2020, 1:43 am
What else does a poor troll punk need to know?

I'd bet this month's CIA stipend that those were the boxing gloves Captain William HARVEY Bligh and his lifeboat full of jolly Jack Tars used on Pitcairn Island  , as per your breakthrough Captain Bly +2 sperm experiment...

" Frigging with the rigging / with boxing gloves and a wigon"

Sticking with the nautical theme... Why did the crooked moderator call Brian Captain Birds Eye?
Because after his date with Miss Prayerwoman he came back with fish fingers...

Armstrong have mercy on all of us poor British bastards and troll punks

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Chris_Davidson

Thu 24 Sep 2020, 2:57 am
steely_dan wrote:

• 1 reply

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 10511383_301344513382503_1643828984562776460_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=1as6Ptl_70EAX8ZkXNI&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1
    Brian Doyle Travers was not banned...His posts were removed because he was making no effort to address the proven evidence...If you look at the current ROKC thread Steely Dan and Parker are doing what is objectively described as trolling...Steely Dan is lying because he dishonestly omits the fact that Davidson went on to say that his enhancement showed the face of a woman on Prayer Man...Davidson went on to provide digital frames of Wiegman that displayed a clearly visible woman’s face in several of the frames...As usual Parker is OK with Steely leaving off the honest context of Davidson’s statement...With-holding evidence is considered serious in court for the same reason it is on the internet...In that point of order Davidson should be told by Gordon that he is expected to come forth with his proof that his enhancement is validly scientifically gotten and that it validly shows the face of a woman on Prayer Man...Davidson has already admitted that he is not interested in getting involved because he is a friend of Murphy and that he made the enhancement in order to help Murphy prove Oswald was Prayer Man...These fine fellows ignore evidence and troll its presenter...They also ban knowingly innocent persons with trolling zeal...

You banned me Brian or i would still be slapping your arse on your own page.
Davidson offered his opinion that Weigman showed a female face. You lied about that and said he'd confirmed your bullshit. You only banned Iacoletti after he asked you why you didn't notice Stanton was enormous until after you unearthed her photo.
As a reseacher you make a great punchbag Very Happy
My correspondence with Sean consisted of some emails helping with his request. The study of Altgen’s photo involving Lovelady.
The enhancements WERE NOT made to help Sean prove anything.
They were made to enhance an unknown person in the shadows.
There is no way the PM theory was developed by Sean at the time I revealed that person in Wiegman (that email was posted) since he didn’t know that person existed.
Subsequently, he continued his research and presented his theory which he deserves full credit for.
Once again, let me be quite clear about this. Sean’s research was of little interest to me at the time. I was happy to help him out. I, as most others understand the importance of it now, but I had/have other interests.
Instead of wasting time misstating what I have clearly conveyed in the past, I suggest obtaining the highest quality Darnell/Wiegman frames and moving forward, otherwise you’re just spinning your wheels.
alex_wilson

Fri 25 Sep 2020, 4:22 am
( note to Greg- if you think that this post belongs in another thread, i.e. Naysayers, please feel free to move it)

Prompted by this exchange I decided to study Armstrongs " Naysayers" section a little bit closer..

Aside from the sheer brazen hypocrisy and the fact that it was an almost textbook appeal to incredulity, the proposed scenario further underlined the utter implausibility of the H and L theory.

In over 20 years Armstrong has not only failed to name  ONE participant or facilitator , he hasn't the vaguest notion who the key player even was.
Hungarian orphan? WW2 refugee? The twinkle in the eye of some Budapest milkman?
He's balanced over 20 years of ahistorical fantasy and irresponsible speculation on pinhead of ONE anonymous phone call.
He and his droog like minions have rampaged through assassination history alleging all manner of fabrication, right back to the early 40s.
Without the merest speck of credible evidence.

He's attempted to outdo Frankenstein...become the Prometheus of paranoia, by conjuring to life a real living breathing person( two in fact if you include the dumpy fake Marguerite) from mangled and ( wilfully I suspect) misinterpreted records and decades old memories....he massaged, until HARVEY popped out, like a genie from a bottle ..

Armstrong scoffs that it would be impossible to create the bogus bus/ taxi narrative , someone who has squads of FBI agents dispatched within hours to sanitise the records, and cleanse them of HARVEYs existence.

Kafka has nothing on the doppelganger brigade...
Hunting for the imaginary records of an imaginary polyglot Hungarian critter...

If that was indeed the case then surely Hoover would have to know of HARVEYs existence( hypothetically speaking)
If he knew WITHIN HOURS of the assassination about the " Oswald" problem, why weeks later is his scribbling acerbic notes on memos about  CIA duplicity and their with holding evidence regarding Mexico city?
If Hoover was privy to the highly secret inner workings of the Oswald Project surely he must have been at least vaguely cognizant of the Mexico city antics?

That's just speculation, but hey surely informed speculation is acceptable when your discussing fictional characters and a theory that's based on nothing but speculation.

Armstrong has both main participants of a highly classified decade long double doppelganger roaming around a location ( reputedly a nest of covert CIA spookery) a  location that would be almost immediately indentified as the location of the shots that killed the President of the USA

Both doppelganger( HARVEY) and doppelganged ( LEE) utilised in a Presidential assassination.

Does that sound even remotely feasible?
If the assassination attempt failed the perpetrators had signed their own death warrant.
Instead of the Hertz sign they should have emblazoned the skyline of downtown Dallas with a neon sign that read " We tried to kill the president"
With an arrow pointing right to Langley...

Armstrong has attempted to fake two people, conjured them to life with decades old memories and misread records ..

Just picture the scene puny bookish Hungarian Harvey and his dumpy fake mom lying side by side on slabs in the laboratory of Armstrongs underground compound...when the cringingly servile hunchbacked Igor Baggins hits the switch and the machinery whirs into life ..

" Its alive I tell you ...its alive....and Igor what have I told you! Don't touch the doppelganger with dirty hands"

Hes faked two people, alleged a decade( or mores) worth of fakery- school records, dental records, military records, photographs, newspapers...
Without producing one substantive witness, without naming one single participant.....how did HARVEY enter the US? How did LEEs body end up in HARVEYs grave?
What happened to LEE and his real mom?
Remember according to Armstrong the woman known to history as Marguerite Oswald is actually an imposter!!!

On top of that he's explained nothing about the actual mechanics of his 22nd November scenario...who was in charge of the pair of doppelgangers?
Oh wait he has superspy cum warehouse supervisor Bill Shelley stagemanaging Harvey the doppelgangers star turn...

According to the H and L gang this is all perfectly possible.
Eminently rational in fact...ask Leonardo da Fezzi and he'll draw you a diagram ...that'll make Jackson Pollock look like the elegant fluid draughtsmanship of a Raphael or the stately precision of Poussin

But if you dare suggest that the notoriously corrupt DPD would dare to lean on a fucking cabdriver, a bus driver and a landlady and get them to " remember" the days events a little better..
After all Oswald was guilty, right? The dirty little commie rat shot our beloved president... just think of poor Jackie and those little fatherless kids

Someone who has conjured two human beings into life disputes the possibility of a bus transfer appearing....

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 25 Sep 2020, 3:30 pm
Oh Brian!...you are such a hoot. Asked by Stancek to provide the Jones quote you turn up with Bledsoe instead. You lied! I dare say a credible moderator would call a point of order and punish you. But there is no need to, you are rightly banned from everywhere as it is.
Once again we have your bizarre claim that LHO would never stand outside with his shirt hanging out in front of his manager. But you are ok with him holding a handbag and wearing both a dress and a wig in a professional situation. Can you tell us if Shelley complimented him on his attire?

Brian, keep smoking, keep posting.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 25 Sep 2020, 4:05 pm
steely_dan wrote:But you are ok with him holding a handbag and wearing both a dress and a wig in a professional situation. Can you tell us if Shelley complimented him on his attire?

He  did not!

Mini Lovelady on the other hand was quite smitten. He is seen later at the DPD trying his darndest to look cool in case she turned up. Touching really that a dwarf doppelganger can find happiness with an obese crossdresser who prefers to be called Patsy.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 25 Sep 2020, 4:59 pm
greg_parker wrote:
steely_dan wrote:But you are ok with him holding a handbag and wearing both a dress and a wig in a professional situation. Can you tell us if Shelley complimented him on his attire?

He  did not!

Mini Lovelady on the other hand was quite smitten. He is seen later at the DPD trying his darndest to look cool in case she turned up. Touching really that a dwarf doppelganger can find happiness with an obese crossdresser who prefers to be called Patsy.
It's a real surprise that anyone looked at the motorcade when you think about it.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 25 Sep 2020, 10:17 pm
There was a motorcade?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Fri 25 Sep 2020, 10:42 pm
Brian's really ramped up the genius quotient recently...
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the deans of Yale, Harvard and MIT appear outside a certain basement down Sanibel way...

After all the mind that can come up with such Einsteinian gems such as-
" Because Stanton said she was standing on the  TSBD landing ( Im paraphrasing here as I feel it would be sacrilegious for a mere ROKC kiddie troll to repeat the great man's words verbatim.... it's too sunny a morning to brave the grim crypt like ambience of his FB page) ...this was his cutting riposte , his attempt to downplay the blindingly obvious fact that the secret service agents in the foreground obscure at least half of said landing...- MUST be put to work for the greater good of humanity...

You think Mrs Stanton was too large to be Prayerman?
Well think again you trollish British bastards...
Don't you realise that BWF testified that she was heavy set!!!!

Well that wraps everything up nicely...Mrs Stanton was NOT too large to be Prayerman because BWF said she was heavy set!!!!

Brian you're on fire!!! This is vintage geniusy stuff!!! Not since the halcyon days of wigs, Wanda Daniels, Sarah reaching out to HARVEY a fellow outcast not realising that he was an undercover CIA spook, have I been so impressed....

Like all true geniuses the ponytailed Polycritus is nothing if not observant.. inspired no doubt by Leonardo da Fezzis groundbreaking anatomical breakthroughs....ladies and gentlemen I give you the 8 inch head....
I'll refrain from making any cheap salacious jokes at the expense of a...well I don't know about the salacious bit but our genius chum from Sanibel has most certainly made a joke out of himself.... Brian's energetically leapt aboard the  the lets measure the heads on 60 year old photographs train ..

Poor old Brian... he's always coming up a few inches short( see State of Florida vs Doyle, Juicy Lucy with the 8 inch pussy et al)

That's right Brian's proved BWF has an 8 inch head...
And Brian's absolutely proved thanks to the power of his X ray photogrammetric genius goggles( available at all good head shops in a fetching range of colours) that Prayerman was standing on both feet, looking into his purse, with the buttons on his dress neatly in line and his magic hand glowing in the sunplane like dawn breaking across Chernobyl...

What's more the naysayers are uncredible boobys for not knowing who exactly fixed the bus/ taxi ride story... unlike them Brian and his erstwhile guru have researched every little detail...
I mean the Great God left no stone unturned in his decades long odyssey into HARVEYs background...or where LEE was while HARVEY was in Russia, or how HARVEY got into the US ...the list is virtually endless....

You see Brian that's why people laugh at you. You got played by the guru again and made to look like a gullible incredulous cult minion who tries to look smart by parroting your sometime cult leaders( to be fair you're not a fully fledged H and L zombie like Baggins and Fezzo) puerile attempt at one upmanship, without fully understanding what it is you are parroting...

I find the hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty absolutely breathtaking...a man whose made a virtual career of alleging all manner of forgery( including two human beings) and who himself has squadrons of unnamed FBI agents scouring the records within hours of the assassination....a man who has not provided ONE verifiable participant or has ever even attempted to explain how this extraordinarily convoluted decade long double doppelganger project was actually undertaken...by his own holy name he doesn't even know who his star doppelganger was or where he came from....and now according to Jimbo Baggins ( in a piece of backpedaling worthy of the Italian military backpedaling team in the 1942 North African back pedaling Olympics) they don't even fucking know if HARVEY was a native speaker of not.....

For someone whose spent 20 plus years desperately trying to shift the burden of proof I find this attempted to ridicule " naysayers" while defending one of the wormiest pieces of the whole work eaten Warren Report charade.....well it's a salutary example of what cults and adherence to cults can do to the cognitive faculties....

Brian I only wish Salvador Dali could have met you and painted you....
You're a living embodiment of Dadaism, Cubism, Surrealism.... the history of early 20th century art rolled up into one ponytailed basement dwelling bong chugging genius...
Picture Dali's " Sunset over Sanibel"....a huge incubus like grey wigged handbag set to devour a grey pony tailed head, made entirely out of organic hemp papers ..

Armstrong preserve us all....

There's still a few parts of your interminable rants( I hope Larrytrotter not has preserved all your utterances Kerouac like, or even better like Sade did with 101 days of sodom, on one huge roll of toilet paper, I couldn't think of a more fitting tribute, by the way where is Larry these days? And Gilbride too for that matter... I believe the latter was last spotted with a pair of soiled underpants on his head, brandishing a shotgun and a Bible outside the Dulux paints factory, shrieking incoherently about hoaxers and ethanol......by Armstrongs name Brian you sure know how to choose 'em.....a man who sounded like a malfunctioning 80s computer...my theory is Larry was hired to play HAL 9000 in a low budget Scandinavian remake of 2001....2001 Well Spaced Orefices and went insane from having 1000 heavily forested Scandinavian groins thrust mercilessly into his face...and as for Gilbride... I'd probably turn to huffing quick dry emulsion if I'd written a " mega essay" ...one he claimed would be " the standard reference work" or some such shit....only to have it sink into obscurity, flushed into the collective unconscious faster than one of HARVEYs used condoms down Dave Ferries toilet...imagine the fucking ignominy...more people reading Ralph Cinques blog than your mega essay.... let's not forget the elegant wordsmith that is Tommy Graves too, what a delightful broadminded erudite individual!!)

Anyhoo Brian perhaps you could be kind enough to enlighten me, remember I'm only a poor uncredible British nincompoop, what has James Gordon and " credible moderation" got to do with your Prayerwoman thesis being universally rejected?
James Gordon has absolutely no influence at all... what do you think will happen if he calls a " point of order"?

Chris took the time to ( yet again) explain what happened. As far as I can gather( correct me if I'm mistaken Chris) he enlarged a frame from a DVD, a frame Macrae then further " enhanced"

I have the greatest respect for Chris's mathematical ability, he is the only one of the alterationists to have the guts and the integrity to try to show how the alleged fakery was done.
Saying that I find his work unconvincing.
In my layman's opinion the enlargement is worse than useless.
Its a distorted mess.
As for your etch a sketch avatar? 

Brian no one takes you seriously because your argument, like the photos you use to defend it, is a rambling incoherent mess.
You insist on ignoring Mrs Stanton's own statement, you waffle on about certain types of film turning grey hair dark( incidentally Brian if you don't even know what colour the woman at the very centre of your theory hair was don't you think it's just a tad hypocritical of you to repeat Armstrongs  naysayers crap?)...before you veer off into yet more fantasy...BWF and Lovelady most certainly did not place Stanton in the Prayerman spot.

Your argument relies on incoherence, spiced up with extra helpings of what about ism...
Your Prayerwoman argument has devolved into nothingness...a series of contradictory non sequiturs you bury like fools gold amongst the heaps of projectile shit you spew...
I've read back through your old posts....watching Albert slowly transform into Brian... through the red tinted glass of the Deep FooFonebox.... you went in as Albert only to emerge, like some anti semitic moth from a swastika daubed chrysalis as Brian
All your arguments,- Pitzer, Janney, Piper, Ralph Yates, follow the same pattern.
Endless repetition, always you know best, endless what about isms...
A wrecked car, Tibor Rosenbaums bank network, closed circuit tv in the autopsy room ..

Now it's the woman's face.

Greg, Steely and the other ROKCers have been dealing with you for years .Relatively speaking I'm a newbie.
They know the score 
Somewhere far back down the line they were moved to pity too. Brian, I genuinely felt sorry for you, not in a condescensing way but in an empathetic way.
Youre right about the other forums, apart from a very small minority they are populated by mediocrities and pompous bellends.
Your comments about Bligh, Orwell further convince me that you have no real knowledge of history. You mainly just parrot back what you read, and my guess is you read only to further confirm your existing biases.
You simply don't have a sophisticated enough grasp of history to understand how utterly abhorrent ( and unfounded) holocaust denial truly is.
Like Don Jeffries.
You read not to deepen your mind but to ensure it remains shallow.

Now I understand just why Steely and Greg are right.
It's all just a stupid game to you...

I know how you'll answer it...im I a liar, a moron whose running from a skilled expert and his brilliant proof
You'll repeat the same old spiel...womans face, perhaps adding some vaguely scientific sounding phrases for a little extra zing

Your answer to Chris perfectly encapsulates the impossibility of conducting a rational dialogue with you.
Chris had the kindness ( and the patience) to outline exactly what happened....
And what do you do?
You claim hes mistaken, lying or conspiring with the clique of booby moderators who are out to silence you 

Brian, you've made your case.
You were banned for lying about your name and your rudeness.
How can anyone censor an argument that's all over the fucking internet?

You had your chance and you blew it. Instead of having the honesty and the maturity to admit that you were wrong you chose to embark on some fruitless jihad... tilting at 300lb grey haired windmills...

Gilbride as Don Quickcoat and you as Sancho Panzer...

Your one of those people who thrive on negativity and discord.
What was the fucking difference Brian? Greg offered to let you join, everyone could have read your stuff, nothing would be censored...

Instead of accepting you offer up a smorgasbord of half baked pre emptive excuses.... rambling on about free speech and Captain Bly(!!!)
Your argument has been ridiculed from one end of the internet to the other ..
Now you prefer to argue against the one person you know you can beat.... yourself ( and even then imI not certain...you may well be the first person to get knocked out while shadow boxing)

Brian, I sincerely hope that you find some peace.
You really should find a new hobby though.

To Steely and Greg... I'm sorry for wittering on like a freshly violated dancing emoticon at their first Fezzos Anonymous meeting but I was stuck in a traffic jam with a UKIP supporting taxi driver who showed me " Mad Mix Conspiracies" on his iPad

It was like watching Peter Sellers playing Don Jeffries playing a London construction worker who stumbled across an advertisement for the Lemkin Institute of Applied Hysteria in the back of last month's Readers Wifes....
After watching half an episode and after listening to Joe from Deptford explain how the freemasons are conspiring with reptoids from the lower fourth dimension ( no I'm not fucking joking) I put the newly released Goats Head Soup remaster on my cans and logged in ..
P.S. Brian, if a new member joins your fanclub he'll be very interested in your sperm experiment theory ...

alex_wilson

Sat 26 Sep 2020, 6:18 am
Brian, your rants about James Gordon and credible moderation are just a childishly transparent attempt to salvage some pride.
I hate saying this to you, I really do but you're ( at best) an average researcher with absolutely no insight and people skills.
You labour under the twin delusions you are some sort of uber talented genius and thusly you should be accorded special treatment.
Not in the SS terminology I hasten to add...
Until you accept both these notions are false you'll remain trapped in the same relentlessly unfulfilling cycle...
Whither you believe me or not I was absolutely serious. But now I realise Greg and Steely are right

You were banned years ago, the failure of your argument has absolutely nothing to do with Gordon 
Your just desperate for someone to blame..
YOU refused an opportunity to join us over here.
You could have posted whatever you want, you could have set your own rules.
The debate page is advertised on the main ROKC home page 
No one was attempting to censor you or infringe your free speech rights.
Those were just pre emptive excuses.
The way you dealt with Greg is a perfect microcosm of your lack of self awareness and your inability to act like a mature adult.
He generously offered you a platform; you told him to fuck off, flew into a tantrum and proceeded to hurl abuse at him

Everytime you are forced to answer an opponent's argument; not your distorted version of it you get creamed 
Rick Plant, Johniac and Ray Mitchum had you on the ropes...
You were left squealing like a stuck pig:
" Womans face.. woman's face.. woman's face.."

You remind me of Ralph Cinque.
Recycling through your repartee of debunked garbage...
Wash, rinse, repeat.
Oblivious to the world outside.
You are right and everyone else are liars or morons

No one's changing the subject
YOU brought up Armstrongs hypocritical Naysayers crap..
Further exposing his intellectual bankruptcy, his penchant for slippery snake oil salesman sleight of hand ( well attempted sleight of hand...he's about as subtle and effective as a bullish fez wearer in a bone china dancing emoticon shop )
And your gullibility..
Yet again you parroted without thinking..

YOU brought up the Altgens ..... only to start muttering incoherently " Mrs Stanton said she was on the landing" Really? You don't say ..I thought she was on a raft in the middle of the Mississippi River with Huck Finn..
Then you began rambling on about the camera angles in Darnell and Weigmann and some unfathomable remark about 9 seconds..

YOU demanded that I " confronted" Chris. When Chris very kindly interjected, attempting once more to set the record straight, what happens?
Surprise, surprise you call him a liar and begin slandering him.

Some film shows grey hair as dark ..ha ha ha...

That's utterly pathetic, even by your crushingly low standards.

YOU brought up her weight only to wow us with this gem
Mrs Stanton wasn't too large to be Prayerman because BWF testified that she was heavy set!!!

I won't even dignify that with a response...

You never mention Mrs Stanton's own statement I notice ..
Inspired by Armstrongs new found respect for sources, rather than his usual routine for claims of fakery ( pulling them out his gluteus maximus)
Brian, since you obviously believe that Mrs Stanton's statement was faked, enlighten us poor boobys here and now, tell us who faked it 
When they faked it and why.

You have displayed zero, less than zero in fact, photogrammetric and photo analysis skills so excuse me if I don't unilaterally accept your unproven claims.
To be honest Brian I'd be mildly impressed if you can even spell photogrammetry.

Its obvious how much getting banned affected you. Brian, I'm afraid it was your own fault . Your " material" had zero to do with your banning, James Gordon, credible moderation and " points of order" have nothing whatsoever to do with your argument being universally rejected.
You were banned specifically for lying about your name and for your inability to behave like an adult.

Your argument has been rejected because its incoherent rubbish

I'm sorry Brian.

Your etch a sketch avatar and the " enhancement" are about as far as you can get from science in one lifetime.
As for the rest of your material; it's a mixture of incoherence, wilful misinterpretation and contradiction.

I've gone back on my pledge already. Your wilful distortion and obfuscation, not to mention your incredible rudeness and lack of respect got the better of me again.

Brian, I don't know who Prayerman is. Theres a chance it's Oswald. There's a chance it's not.
Whoever he is he CANNOT be Sarah Stanton.
Look at the photo. Obese arms? Ha ha ha...Brian, they only became obese when they needed them to be obese.

It's Friday night and my young wife is cooking me dinner downstairs...I'm not wasting any more of my time playing your ridiculous games 

Call me as many names as you want, cycle through your well rehearsed catalogue of distortions and falsehoods, hurl around a few more insults, it'll change nothing.
You're way too gullible and way WAY too immature for this.

You're just going to drive yourself crazier and crazier 
Brian, please find yourself a new hobby.
Or else to and do some serious reading.
Also learn the meaning of the words humility and respect

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 26 Sep 2020, 3:33 pm
Brian, credible moderation has been applied ..to you. Various forum admins/mods called a point of order and decided you are far too vile for membership. That's why you are reduced to teenage hissy fits on your FB page. Your latest whinge on there is a perfect example of why you should never be allowed near any credible board.

Keep smoking. Keep posting. I like laughing at you.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 27 Sep 2020, 12:58 am
I tried to comprehend his latest rant Steely.... now I know what Champollion felt like trying to decipher hieroglyphics...

His argument ascends to the rarified heights of pure genius... like Professor Moriarty's book on astrophysics...

Talking of Professors...

We should ask Professor Larsen ( if he's not too busy finding a cure for COVID -19, cancer AND sweaty cowboy hats  while translating the Dead Sea Scrolls into Klingon and teaching an online seminar on the basics of forensic dentistry for doppelgangers) to interpret Brian's cosmic musings for us poor ninnies, nincompoops, British bastards, troll punks and  uncredible fledglings who suckle at James Gordon's leathery teat...( theres an image to put your average crooked British bastard off his cucumber sandwiches, hot buttered scones and his afternoon tea)

It's all way above my head....

How can James Gordon's moderation be responsible for Brian's failed argument? 
Brian you've already made your argument. At excruciating length ...on Deep FooFoo, the 13 Inch Head forum and Dunc's Imaginarium for the Unimaginative...

Brian, you were offered the chance to debate here too...
No strings, no censorship, no free speech infringements...

The egotism is utterly ridiculous...Jim DiE would knowingly sabotage the chance to get better scans just to spite you?

There's a multi forum conspiracy to keep your " material" off the internet..?

I keep wasting my time but to be honest I never really paid your argument much notice . You were just the cartoon before the main feature, so to speak,...but having actually read what you consider to be the product of " the best mind on the internet.. the most skilled expert" I'm genuinely appalled.
The anti intellectual slapdash arrogance is staggering.
You sound like Don Jeffries truculent little brother... I can just picture the pair of you, seig heiling off to Hitler Youth camp in your leiderhosen...arm in arm...

Both of you have spent a whole lotta time, saying a whole lotta nothing..
You both hate Greg and ROKC because of his expertise at revealing charlatans..
And ROKCs growing reputation.... the 13 Inch Headites ( with notable exceptions) either treat the case like a museumpiece, their prejudices reflected off the glass cases  almost blinding them...or else they belong in a museum...Deep FooFoo IS a museum, a Dodo like reminder of a vanished age, like the Dodo their spurious claims were wingless and too slow to adapt to reality ..." Panopticon of Global Surveillance"(!!!)
Oh for a simpler age!!! When merely claiming something was fake set the bobble heads a nodding....and in between bursts of creaky jazz( for us Brits Charles Drago WASLester Corncrake?) Ol' Charlie would out a disinformation hydra or two....
But back to Brian...

Sarah Stanton couldn't have been obscured by the secret service agents in Altgens 6 because she testified that she was standing on the landing....
She is not too large to be Prayerman because BWF testified that she was heavy set...
Her grey hair was turned miraclously dark by Jimmy Darnell's magic camera, that also caused her hand to glow as if she'd just finished giving hand relief to Radioactive Man...
She was in the Prayerman spot although in her statement, later that very day, she describes her post shot movements, categorically ruling her out 
Likewise BWF and Lovelady...unless you swallow the Kool Aid of course...

Then there's the obese arm...that didn't become obese until Brian realised he had to attach it to Mrs Stanton's obese body.
And of course the buttons.... like the gullible true believer he is Brian insists they are real even after Duncan " Call me Pierre Plantard" Macrae admitted fabricating them....

The more you have to rely upon fakery and outlandish claims, the less credible your argument becomes

Chris enhanced a frame( admittedly I don't have the requisite technical skill to critique it in purely technical terms) he THOUGHT the subsequent enhancement LOOKED LIKE a woman's face.
He's repeatedly and in specific detail disavowed your continuous, egregious misinterpretation of his work.
Even if he is ultimately proved right, if it turns out to be a woman's face after all, that doesn't automatically mean its Mrs Stanton.

Neither enhancement of etch a sketch avatar look anything like the diminutive grey haired round faced lady.
Only the desperate, the deluded or downright dishonest would make a claim like that.

You have some fucking nerve pontificating about academic discourse, the way you speak to Mr Stancak is absolutely disgraceful.
I actually share some of your doubts about the validity of his model, but the deceitful underhanded tactics you use( viz Loveladys testimony, he never places Stanton in the Prayerman spot and you know it. At least you've stopped referring to his mythical Garrison testimony) and the lack of internal coherence makes you a highly ineffectual advocate.
Saying that I think Mr Stancak has demolished your spurious claims regarding Mrs Stanton's height.
Unless a highly skilled expert is involved and unless the techniques employed are carefully explained I find this sort of argument counterproductive.

You see Brian this is where a working knowledge of history comes in useful. Anyone, even remotely familiar with the history of covert operations ( not the fairy tale make believe shite peddled by the likes of Trine Day) would dismiss the H and L fantasy out of hand.
The key to the success of such missions is simplicity, theres already countless variables working against you ..
To presume the type of ruthlessly skilled professional who would even consider assassinating the sitting President of the USA would come up with a plan involving someone at the very heart of a highly sensitive decade long double doppelganger project...as the prospective patsy no less, not only that but have the person who he's been doppelganging act as a decoy shooter and have both doppelgangers running around inside the intended crime scene, an alleged front for all types of nefarious spookery...
These operations are ruthlessly compartmentalized, and run through a maze of cut outs ..
To have people like Bill fucking Shelley and Roy Truly au fait with both doppelganger and doppelganged....
It's Z grade fantasy...peddled by neophytes, true believers or businessmen with a carefully targeted marketing strategy...Armstrong certainly knows how best to appeal to his core demographic.

If you want to become a respected researcher and not merely the butt of jokes( sorry Brian that's what you are. And you've done it to yourself) you need to learn to put a bit of distance between you and your subject.
You shouldn't become emotionally involved. This isn't about Prayerman at all, it's you working off your personal grudge.

Before Piper, Yates and Pitzer you were a respected contributor. Exchanging sage words with your learned colleagues over at Deep FooFoo.
It's obvious you have a great deal of animosity, perhaps even hatred for ROKC...

Anyhoo enough with the pontificating...if I carry on like this I'm going to wake up one day, slumped at a keyboard with the 20 page post I finished to James LaTeer about Otto Skorzenys Paraguayan housekeeper, Adam West, The Sovereign Knights of Malta, LHOs toenail clippings Juddufki kept wrapped up in the last condom they used and Adolf Hitler's secret Chilean lovenest flickering on the screen...like the neon sign above the grimy backstreet computer repair shop where Fezzo buys his special dancing emoticons ..

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 27 Sep 2020, 3:10 am
He's replied to himself and it's all the fault of ...Bart Kamp! It is early mind you (for him) so expect a different culprit when the 'ol Gold kicks in a little later.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 27 Sep 2020, 4:06 am
The way I see it Steely... Brian's just a fly buzzing around the shite ..not the shite itself.
He's just a nuisance, amusing at times, but mostly irritating.
The shite is the anti ROKC agenda ..

And like shite the agenda stinks .

The shite likes sitting on the pavement, in the sunshine, with lots of flies buzzing around....
Its got used to it's spot on the pavement, and the attention of the flies ..

In fact it's been there so long it no longer considers itself shite..

ROKC is the hazmat suited dude from the cleansing department, complete with bag, shovel and disinfectant.
There's a lot needs disinfecting and fumigating...

Not a particularly edifying image I know

People hate ROKC because it reminds them what they really are....a pile of mouldy shite and not part of the scenery...a fly and not a gossamer winged messenger... spreading germs and not cosmic wisdom ..

( The above translated into Basic Fezzian Cuneiform Script🇦🇺🇬🇧😁 💩 😘😁💊🗡⛏🔦🏚️🥦🌿🦐🐙🐸🦆🐢pig🐪🤸💩💩😰)

Last edited by alex_wilson on Sun 27 Sep 2020, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to consult my Basic English/ Fezzian Dictionary)

alex_wilson

Sun 27 Sep 2020, 4:52 am
Edit:
I've just finished studying the " woman's face" closely on Andrei's WordPress site...someone has obviously fucked with Chris's original enhancement
It's just so blatant

Brian, there's absolutely no way you can possibly believe that's a human face, much less a woman's face.
No way. It's just a distorted mess...I can see the Duke of Edinburgh waving his dong at Dorothy from the Golden Girls...
And I definitely can see Martina Navratilova peeping out from behind " Sarah"

You really are just wasting everybody's time

Fuck off.... woman's face my ACME Roswell Anti Probe Titanium jockstrapped covered ass..
If you really think you CAN see a woman's face I suggest-
A/ I send you a PM with my address so you can mail me a kilo of the ol' Gold
B/ You get off the computer, go down to Finest Little Whorehouse in Sanibel and find out what a woman actually looks like.
Because if that abomination looks feminine to you then you really have got problems...

( Quick translation by Google's English to Fezzian- pig💩💩😰🐸🦆🐢pigpig💊💊💊💊💊😂😍😫🤩😫💩🤸🐙🔦💩⛏💊💊💊💊pig💊💊💊💩🐸🌿🦐🤸😰🐪😫💩)

alex_wilson

Fri 09 Oct 2020, 7:22 pm
Poor old Brian...

Lord Gordo in his munificence has pardoned the LaRouchian crank of all cranks Jim Harwood but still no room at the inn for Sanibels swingingiest genius detective.

That's gotta hurt..

Instead of Brian's latest tour de force of analytical reasoning... brilliantly articulate as always Brian calmly explains why Stan was wrong......Lord Gordos 13 Inch headed flock were treated to wild unhinged diatribes about Kamala Harris and those pesky Jews...

Looks like there's only room for one Brit hating fantasist in Lord Gordos perfectly ordered domain.... and our chum from Sanibel lost out to a raving LaRouchite!!

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 10 Oct 2020, 4:52 am
I got as far as Dane is a liar. It came pretty early in the piece so i was able to skip the rest. Deja vu and all that...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sat 10 Oct 2020, 4:36 pm
Eh Brian I was being just a tad sarcastic...how sarcastic? Surely a genius like you can figure it out...

Although i'd be fascinated to hear all about the doppelganged Mrs Reid clearing out the lunch room for our Hungarian doppelganger friend only to have the ever vigilant Mrs Stanton ( with or without wig? And before or after her encounter with Radioactive Man behind the Will Call Counter?) spoil the intel spookery by reaching out to HARVEY as a fellow social outcast..

Somewhere in a dusty corner of a forgotten medieval vault the ghost of Friar Ockham is stirring...
" Forsooth" saith he " my razor is too blunt for such a sharp mind"

No one apart from you and your chum Larry ( I think, admittedly he could just have easily have been discussing precipitation patterns in Outer Mongolia) think Prayerman is Sarah Stanton.

Why?

Because it's an utterly preposterous notion..

That so called " womans face" looks barely human... like a still from the German Expressionist horror film " Das WaxKabinett"

alex_wilson

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 2:57 am
I've just wasted half an hour of a beautifully autumnal Saturday afternoon writing an angry post demanding an apology and a retraction for so egregiously misrepresenting a previous post of mine.

I can't believe you're that stupid Brian, you know full well that I was being sarcastic.
And that I most certainly do not agree with you.
By taking what I wrote out of context you completely subverted what I meant; quite obviously I was supporting Stan.
For you to claim I know Prayerman is Sarah Stanton and am only indulging in shadowy political machinations just to spite you and prevent your wonderful discoveries reaching a mass audience is not only despicable but it's laughable.

Then I realised I'd just be playing your stupid games, validating your absurd fantasies and indulging your wildly inflated ego.

I confess that's what intrigues me about the likes of you, Cinque, Butler and Professor Larsen.
How can such unpleasant untalented jerks have such vastly inflated opinions of their ( non existent) abilities?
I can't understand it. Generally speaking really talented people tend to be humble and self effacing.
As if the size of their talent has given them an insight into their own true cosmic insignificance

Is it clinical? Some undiagnosed malady? Should they be pitied instead of reviled?
Can't they see the damage they do?
If Cinque had been a little smarter and less personally repulsive the OIC could have utterly destroyed serious research into the assassination for at least a generation.
You can't seriously believe Sarah Stanton is Prayerman, can you?
Just read your last fucking post ..raving about doppelganged secretaries clearing the lunch room for our Hungarian doppelganger, mangling the evidence.. what else could  Then went out to watch the P.Parade possibly mean for Armstrongs sake?

Brian, it doesn't matter what you say about me. I've tried to be honest and unbiased. Perhaps iveI been too over cautious.

I don't know who Prayerman is.
The great work Sean, Greg, my fellow ROKCers and others have done has almost convinced me that it's Oswald, but I accept an element of doubt remains.
I've been absolutely clear however that Prayerman CANNOT be Sarah Stanton.
Look at the damn photo Brian!
Read her own statement.
As I said I hadn't looked at the so called enhancement closely... when I did I was appalled.
It's an anthromorphical blob, a crudely defaced semi anthropoid blur.

It's really all just a stupid fucking game to you isn't it?
You relished affecting the faux gravitas of a Deep political sage, pontificating sagely about Gottlieb level mind control while purporting to know your HARVEYs from your LEEs and your mid level facilitators from your false sponsors.
It gave you some adolescent rush, emboldening you to look down upon the sheeple. Gave you a sense of latent superiority, who knows?

ROKC shattered those promethean fantasies.

I feel like a fucking idiot, I should have listened to Steely, Greg and Stan . Barto's right to ignore you.
IvI' been looking through some of the old threads. Steely's right. Talk about déjà vu...
I felt sorry for you Brian, I thought you deserved a chance. But you've had chance after chance.
Everytime you just spit out your dummy in someone's eye and start the same old jaded rigmarole all over again.

Brian,you don't have an argument. It's all just deceit and delusion.
You have no idea about the technical aspects, what metadata is for example.

Youve become nothing but a Ralph Cinque with a ponytail. Trading in fantastical lies and even more fantastical delusions.

You have no photographic or photogrammetric skills, zero knowledge of history, your overweening arrogance matched only by your ignorance and your refusal to learn.
I don't care what you say about me but to claim that Greg knows Prayerman is Sarah Stanton is just disgusting.
Everytime you post Brian you make an exhibition of yourself.. confirming your ugly narcissistic character and your lack of scruples.

Can't you see that?

For a man of almost 60 to be banned from internet forums for behaving like a spoilt infant is fucking pathetic.

You were scared to debate here. Everytime you are faced with a knowledgeable opponent you are made to look ridiculous.

Your reply to Kathy Beckett was embarrassing.

I felt guilty for laughing at you, treating you like some cartoonish buffoon. 
Brian, I tried to reason with you. Now I realise it's impossible. You revel in this persona you've created for yourself. 

Lee Farley, Stan, Steely, Greg, Barto and others have seen how you operate at close range. How thoroughly unpleasant and shamelessly duplicitous you are...

I'm out. Life's way too precious to waste on someone like you. I'm sorry Brian.
Taking you seriously is a mistake I ain't making again. 
If you had any shred of integrity you'd apologise to Greg and delete what you wrote.
Greg's a decent honourable man, someone who has worked damn hard and damn selflessly. He's quite rightly earned an enviable reputation and is almost universally respected.
For someone like you to attempt to diminish almost 2 decades of serious work by brazenly lying about what he believes, insinuating he knows Station is Prayerman but is maintaining a facade and conspiring with others just to spite you is utterly repugnant.

It really is Brian.

It makes you look like the pathetic small minded little nonentity I'm afraid to say I'm beginning to think you are

You can say what you want about me, mangle my words to her tin foil wrapped hearts content, say I know Prayerman is Sarah Stanton and that HARVEY was the product of a secret CIA sperm experiment using the frozen sperm of the Archduke Rudolf and Mary Vetsera...
And that there were no less than 4 Mrs Reids, 2 Billy Loveladys, 2 Bill Shelley's and 3 Oswalds running around inside the TSBD...

I couldn't give two Armstrongs and the tassle on Fezzos special Saturday night fez...

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 9:29 am
Alex, don't beat yourself up. Don't beat Brian up. Watch him kick the shit out of himself on his FB page. He's the Lennie McLean of research.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 12:03 pm
Lennie Doyle v Larrytrotterimage when Larry first mooted the idea PM might be female...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 1:13 am
Spending 20 odd years having your head crushed between  lycra clad groins might well help explain Larry's unique posting style...

Spending 20 odd years dreaming about having your head crushed between lycra clad groins may well help explain our Brian's...

Armstrong preserve us all...

alex_wilson

Thu 15 Oct 2020, 5:55 am
Quick question for Sanibel's very own Inspector Clouseau...

In your attempted Wikipedia edit a few months back you claimed that Chris applied " cutting edge software to distinguish between light and dark shades"..

If that was indeed the case then why  was Prayerman's hair still dark?

Surely " cutting edge software" would have revealed the blonde hair Jimmy Darnell's camera had magically darkened?

You're a busted flush Brian...
You've spent the past few years bluffing with a pair of deuces for the sake of your ego...
Wasting Armstrong knows how much time.

It's over Brian.

The " woman's face" you've been raving on about is a crude interpolation....a blurry distorted mess...

" Sarah's" " chubby cheeks" my titanium jockstrapped ass...

You had to distort my words to help prop up your dishonest fantasy...
To return the compliment every time you mention the " enhancement" and the fantastic " woman's face" I'm going to quote your own words back at you ...

A fitting denouement, n'est pas?

A chronic liar and fabulist undone with his own words...

Or as we Brits like to say...
CHECKMATE

Vinny

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 12:58 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 18 Opera_35

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 12:59 pm
Greg made a generous offer to him. Invited him to debate here. Yet he says that Greg is dishonestly keeping him off ROKC.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum