REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lifton  tippit  Floor  Humor  Weigman  doyle  3  beckley  Lankford  David  2  tsbd  fritz  hosty  Mason  prayer  frazier  paine  11  4  Darnell  Theory  +Lankford  3a  zapruder  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 2:00 pm
Vinny wrote:FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 Opera_35
For Goodness sake Brian give it a break man. You are taking the piss mate. There is no debate. Pm is a bloke - end of story. Put your manners back and get real.

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 16 Oct 2020, 6:21 pm
Scarf is the latest addition to the incredible shrinking woman

She had grey hair. PM has dark receding hair.

Check and mate.

Cheers, Ed
alex_wilson

Sat 17 Oct 2020, 11:41 pm
Brian, explain to me please how I can be dishonest when i'm merely stating my opinion?

You leap from lie to lie like some lumbering mud smeared hippo...dreaming they're a lithe footed hind skipping nimbly from rock to rock across a mountain stream..

With one fantasy scenario exposed it's back to scarves now is it?
Brian, whomever Prayerman turns out to be any honest person with functioning eyes can clearly see the receding hairline..
Its blatantly obvious that its a male figure...

The so called " woman's face" is an absolute travesty. 
Its a grotesque approximation of some nightmarish proto anthropoid visage...like a 60s Dr Who monster.... It's obviously been tampered with...the face is merely an artifact, theres many other similar faces, that's been enhanced...

Have you checked out where Davros was on 22nd November?
Or William Hartnell? He wore a wig when he played Dr Who...

" We know Davidson's face is Stanton because its obviously female"
Thats probably the most wrong headed fallacious statement youve ever uttered.

Your " theory" is merely H and L lite ...
Wrap an ever changing array of gross distortions and blatant lies round a nonsensical central premise...

Your particular improvisation on the Armstrong theme is to make up any old shit , garnish it liberally with vaguely scientific sounding terminology and repeat ad nauseum in a high pitched nasal whine ..

Why should Greg allow you to ruin the forum hes spent years building up?
Free speech carries responsibilities, its not just an excuse for you to run amok , vandalising thread after thread with your incoherent rants...
Greg was trying ( far too generously IMHO) to balance your rights with the rights of other members.

Why should they have to put up with your aggressive fantasising?

You were limited to one forum because you can't be trusted to act like an adult.
Just read your posts.....
The way you spoke to Kathy Beckett..the way you speak to Andrej Stancak
Then you have the sheer temerity to lecture others about academic discourse!!!

The quicker you disabuse yourself of the notion that your some uber talented savant whose been banned for his brilliance, the happier you'll be.
The quicker you come back down to earth and realise that your untutored non expert opinions are no more or no less valid than anyone else's the more chance youll have of those opinions being given a fair hearing.

You sound exactly like Cory ...outside Don Jeffries and the conspiracy hungry parasites who lurk on the " alternative troofer" networks...relaying their wisdom and sagacity to literally tens of avid listeners ....they( and you) are treated as embarrassing artifacts of a ( thankfully) vanished era...

Those " answers" were an insult to your own intelligence.
Have the courage to admit that you were mistaken.

Brian, I told you before, life is precious...y you limiting yourself and your potential by your refusal to grow up.
People tend to loose patience very quickly with a 60 year old man who behaves like a petulant teenager.
Those videos were as revealing as they were creepy ...

People respect Greg, people treat him and his research with the respect you desperately crave.
Compare how you both acted:
You got banned from Stinky's Imaginarium for the terminally unimaginative and you asked him to join here ...

After all you've said and done....gloating about causing Greg's ( a fellow human being, so much for Jimi and Grace and love and peace) heart attack, the venomous trolling of Stan's book under various pseudonyms, the even more venomous trolling of Bart's award winning work etc etc etc ( ok so us ROKCers are no angels in that regard, but the humour here is done with a nod and a wink. Its good natured badinage, not hateful malicious bile spewing).....Greg very generously ( TOO generously IMHO) offered you the chance to make your case, unfettered and free of any kind of censorship.
You were limited to one forum, a forum advertised on the main page, for the sake of the other members and guests.
Tell me Brian why should we have to put up with your crudely repetitive invective? 
Everyone else can behave ( reasonably) responsibly, why not you?

And how did you respond?
You told Greg to fuck off, threw your toys out the pram and flew into a rage.

A perfect example of why Greg is treated the way he is; and you are treated with such amused contempt.

Like Professor Larsen.
Whose branched out into opthamology....

There's an old Spanish phrase that comes to mind when I think of the likes of you, Cory and the venerable professor Larsen:
" The only thing more dangerous than an intelligent man feigning ignorance is an ignorant man feigning intelligence"

If you don't want to be treated like a fool, stop acting like one

Grow up for fuck sakes. Learn to be as gracious in defeat as you would be in victory.

Learn to have respect, for yourself and others, learn the meaning of the word humility.
Stop behaving like a spoilt kid. Brian,I hate saying this to you, I really do, before you got infected with Fooitis and Greg Burnham Syndrome ( humourless pomposity and a totally unjustified sense of self righteousness) you could actually be quite witty and occasionally insightful.....

I hate laughing at you but you make it very hard NOT to laugh when you come out with such howlers....

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Sun 18 Oct 2020, 2:11 am
Edit:
I just checked the epistemological wonder that is your FB page.
" None of the ROKC trolls could answer my proof that Prayerman is Stanton"

WHAT proof Brian?

You just repeat your erroneous long debunked falsehoods over and over again...
It really is the bunker mentality.
Last week you were adamant Mrs Stanton's grey hair showed up dark thanks to Jimmy Darnell's magic camera...now youre back to scarves ..
Is that what you call proof?

Is fantasising about what imaginary photo analysts would say proof?

Does constantly mangling testimony constitute proof?
Neither Lovelady nor Frazier mentioned ANYTHING about Stanton being in the Prayerman spot, you can huff and puff and float as many fantasy scenarios as you wish... bottom line is that Sarah Stanton herself gave a statement that categorically rules her out.

Obviously you think the statements fake or somehow altered 
Fine.
That's your perogative
Now produce some probative evidence indicating forgery.

Your willo the wisp delusions and wishful thinking is not proof.

And then of course there's the fucking woman's face you've been raving on about for years.
With all due respect to Chris his opinion is just his opinion. It is not the evidentiary equivalent of Deus ex machina( ask noted classics scholar and litterateur Professor Larsen)
Chris Davidson thinking something looks like a woman's face is not proof.
The so called enhancement is an utter disgrace.
Someone's cowardly tampered with Chris's original.
Enhancing what is quite obviously artifacts.
There's numerous other " faces"
The face itself appears positively inhuman, a grotesque distortion.
For you to claim it's a woman never mind Sarah Stanton is just more flailing about, grasping at any straw( like taking my own sarcastic remark out of context)

None of this is proof 

Nor is your jocular habit of spraying psuedo scientific terms around, like a kid with a waterpistol..
" Forensic linguistics"..." Behaviorally" etc etc

Brian, your opinions are not proof.
People who have different opinions are not liars.
You haven't been banned for your " proof"...
And as for your " height argument" that's just your unscientific untutored opinion...likewise the kyogen " glowing hand" ...a rib tickler that's bound to have every troll punk and Clockwork Orange hooligan in the house rolling in the aisles...

I've told you repeatedly I don't know who Prayerman is....
He's clearly a casually dressed male with a dark receding hairline...
You yourself said as much...in the days before Albert transformed into Brian ...the slug crawled out of the swastika daubed chrysalis looking for its wings ...
Prayerman CANNOT be Sarah Stanton...
Because A - he's obviously not a diminutive grey haired obese woman
B- she herself made a statement that categorically rules her out..

End of story.

No amount of crosseyed cackhanded gibberish about obese forearms , scarves and grossly distorted Josephine Merrick woman's faces can change these salient points.

Your personal opinion is not proof.

If you were such a skilled expert/ talented researcher it would be obvious
The fact you are reduced to empty adolescent boasting says it all.

I'm not joking Brian when I looked closely at the enhancement I was genuinely shocked.
You've got some chutzpah( I know you'll appreciate the Yiddish, you ol' philo semite you!) waving that abomination in people's faces for nearly 5 years....

That you would resort to twisting and distorting my off hand sarcastic remark spoke volumes about you...
The bitter irony is someone who accuses the whole world of lying is a pathological liar himself....

You've lied about Greg, saying that he knows Prayerman is Sarah Stanton and is only trying to spite you is a truly abhorrent thing Brian, have you no class at all?
No vestige of common decency lingering in your ponytailed head?

You habitually lie about and slander anyone who dares to offer a contrary opinion

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time trying to get you to wake up from your self endured trance...
You'll call me a liar and a troll , repeat your tired old catalogue , hurl more abuse at James Gordon, indulge in your persecuted martyr complex, the skilled expert victimised by the vindictive troll punk majority.. what else? Oh yes!
Whine about " credible moderation" and " points of order", perhaps another volley of abuse and a declaration of victory...

Incidentally who are the " we"?

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Sun 18 Oct 2020, 8:06 pm
Sarah Stanton " I left IMMEDIATELY after the shots and took the elevator upstairs"

IMMEDIATELY Brian.

I trust you know what the word means.

I'm the latest in a long line of well intentioned if ultimately misguided people who have tried to engage with you rationally.

Even if what you are saying was true( and it's not Johniac already called your bluff and posted a link to the thread. Only the omnivorous genius about town Professor Larsen thought it MIGHT be a woman. Armstrong help you if you're forced to rely on that simpering dolt) it would only be people's non expert opinions.

Opinions are not proof

This is what I mean about hypocrisy.... you had the audacity to quote Armstrongs naysayers crap and you aren't even sure about the fundamentals of your own theory...scarves,magic cameras, wigs in professional situations...

You're not qualified youre just another wannabe with a wildly inflated deluded opinion of your ability.

The enhancement you've been touting is an abomination, for 5 years you've been whining about photo experts who'll confirm your " proof"....where are they?

It's all empty bluster... you've backed yourself into a corner and youre too immature to admit that you were mistaken.

No one believes your " theory" because it's obvious nonsense...
Sarah Stanton gave a statement that categorically rules her out...she left IMMEDIATELY..BWF has always said she was on his left  before she left ...

Anyway the photos/ films themselves clearly show that whoever Prayerman is he most certainly isn't a 300lb grey haired woman...

End of story...
Youve been banned everywhere because of your obstructiveness, your rudeness, your immaturity and oh yes for lying about your name...

I've tried reasoning with you... I'm going back to laughing at you..

alex_wilson

Sun 18 Oct 2020, 10:19 pm
I apologise to our guests and my fellow members for polluting the forum with more of Doyle's inane dross.

Many of you have debunked him far more completely and far more eloquently than I have.
I'm angry at myself for allowing myself to be manipulated into playing his stupid games ( why else would be bother taking my obviously sarcastic remark out of context? Naive as it may sound I was surprised that anyone would bother to stoop so low)
But then again the subject of Prayerman is potentially too important and Doyle's lies and misinformation are just too egregious to be left unchallenged.

Its impossible to deal with Brian, he has absolutely no respect for the subject, for other people and most of all himself. 
The whole notion of Sarah Stanton being Prayerman is laughable.

I tell you what Brian, you find those vaunted experts you've been bragging about for 5 years, you decide if Mrs Stanton was wearing a scarf, a wig or if her grey hair was magically darkened. You learn what the word immediately means, find all the threads and posts that have been conveniently deleted, you learn to treat other people and yourself with respect then I'll be happy to continue this illuminating discussion.

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Mon 19 Oct 2020, 12:35 am
You really need to move on with this, Alex. The only time you ever post here is to throw shade on Brian Doyle. Yes, he seems to be a weirdo but move on. You're like the bully that just can't let go and need to keep needling, pushing and cajoling.

I don't think I've ever once seen you post ANYTHING on here about the assassination itself. It's always the same thing with you.

I come here because I still like to see what Greg Parker has to say about the *assassination* and I'm still waiting for his post about I believe (as he said) his slam dunk on MC. And yes, there's been some funny posts here about, for example, Chris Davidson's Math Sucks and so on. And I do like to see others tear a new asshole here on occasion for the despicable fakers and charlatans of this case like Judith Baker and Beverly Oliver.

But for once, Alex, you got it right - you're constant joking "pollutes" this forum. There are a million Brian Doyles out there. Leave it alone and move on and learn something about the murder itself.
alex_wilson

Mon 19 Oct 2020, 2:04 am
I want to apologise to the other members for loosing my cool, and posting in a manner that reflected poorly on myself, and more importantly the forum.

I don't regret what I said, only how I said it.

I have absolutely no respect for Mr Case, someone who has added precisely nothing to the debate here. 
Like he added precisely nothing to the debate on the last forum he graced with his witty, effervescent presence.

In that previous incarnation he followed a couple of posters round from thread to thread, making the same dull witless remarks, doing so In such an unpleasant manner he eventually got banned.

Obviously on this forum it's my turn. I have not the slightest problem with him disliking my posts and/or my style.
That's his perogative.
The problem I have is with him having the sheer temerity to tell a fellow member what they should be posting.
The irony is almost as galling as the hypocrisy since he does exactly what he accuses me of.

If the definition of madness is making the same mistake over and over again , expecting a different outcome then the definition of foolishness is making the same mistake over and over and not learning from it.

I have no respect for Mr Case. Coming onto a thread dedicated to Doyle to chide and berate me for posting about Doyle speaks volumes about him.
If he dislikes my posts the solution is simple.
Don't read them.

As for Doyle himself I only succeeding in making things worse.
I felt sorry for him .Now I realise he thrives on the rancour he causes. 
It's impossible to argue rationally with someone who is fundamentally irrational. Who will argue simply for the sake of arguing and to fulfill some deep ultimately unquenchable desire to always be right 

Greg is right to close this thread.
Bart and Steely are right too.
This isn't about Prayerman at all.

I apologise for inadvertently making things worst.

Brian, Greg was right. I wasn't trolling you or attempting to mock you I was genuinely trying to understand your theory.
You don't seem to comprehend this very simple truth: your opinions are not proof.
I don't understand your obsession with James Gordon. From what i've seen he couldn't care less about Prayerman. 
I tried my best to overcome my bias against you, I find holocaust deniers utterly abhorrent. I can't deny it.
But I empathised with you ( albeit slightly) as a victim of what can only be described as a witch-hunt. We also share the same tastes in music ( much as I still love Blows Against the Empire ,Bless itsi Pointed Little Head, one of THE undiscovered psychedelic gems , some of Surrealistic Pillow, oh yes and Hot Tuna's first two albums I find Jefferson Airplane unlistenable now. Their lyrics and their guitar sound, the tinny squawk of distorted Gibson's hasn't aged well. Indeed the revolutionary posturing of Volunteers just seems quaintly naive and vaguely ridiculous)

I added this part as an afterthought, after reading your responses to Mick and Alan Dale.

Mick in particular absolutely nailed it. The enhancement you seemed obsessed with is a complete joke.
It's a blurry over pixelated blob. To my layman's eyes it seems blatantly obvious that someone has tampered with Chris's original. 

I concur with Greg, Steely and Bart. Theres no point trying to attempt any meaningful discourse with you. Look what you did with my comment.
You utterly twisted it to make it seem like I was agreeing with you.
No doubt you'll argue, vociferously and at great length, that your interpretation is correct.
I wasn't " threatened" nor was I turned upon for being " out argued"
It's not about winning or losing, if you are right, if by some miracle your argument brought us closer to the truth I'd be the first one to applaud you.
I wish you nothing but the best Brian. I hope you find a little peace.
The only person you are harming is yourself.
You don't seem to realise that.

This is my last word to you. You crave the attention, venting your spleen against all and sundry from the comfortable obscurity of your FB page.

You are your own worst enemy.

Last edited by alex_wilson on Thu 22 Oct 2020, 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 19 Oct 2020, 9:27 am
Michael,

I don't think I said I would be posting my MC material. Without going back to look at what I said, it was most likely along the lines of being undecided what to do with it/how to present it. That is still the case.

I have been doing this for 20 years. Forgive the immodesty, but I think in that time, I've made some pretty big discoveries. But that is not the aim in and of itself. The aim is to get the case reopened and nothing so far has achieved that. I need to find a way that gets the biggest bang. I haven't got another 20 years to wait.

As for Mr Doyle, I posted late last night (my time) on his PW page in an yet another attempt at passing an olive branch. You can go there and read his response. He is way too invested in the fantasy world he has created for himself to be reached. At least by anyone here.

Posts about Brian of course, are on topic on a thread dedicated to his ramblings. But maybe it has just about run its course. I'm open to closing the topic. But I'm also not closed to keeping it open. Thoughts?

In the meantime maybe one or both of you should use the "foes" feature.

Go to the memberlist, click on the username you want to make a "foe" and you will land on their profile where you will see two links - click on the "add to my foes list" option. This will stop you seeing that person's posts (unless I've completely misunderstood what it's purpose is).

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 19 Oct 2020, 4:46 pm
I agree it's time to lock the thread. 
Doyle has had a 5 year rampage which has seen him achieve nothing but multiple bans for being a vindictive, whining shit for brains. Most of his les are contained here in this thread. As a "researcher" he is utterly irrelevant. As an object of ridicule he's the easiest of easy targets. But your right Greg...it's valuable time...and insults...wasted on the biggest fucking moron ever to sit at a keyboard and press send.
One request though...lock it in 48 hours, should any member wish to bid a fond farewell to the Unicorn before he goes on a collective ignore.
Here's mine...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 19 NotNuts

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 20 Oct 2020, 5:25 am
I concur w Steely
Stick the knife in this and just ban any posts about Doyle and whatever virus he is spewing about....
Then we ought to move on to others as well.... more focus on the matter at hand any way!

Good night Brian.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Tue 20 Oct 2020, 5:56 am
GREG - I don't think I said I would be posting my MC material. Without going back to look at what I said, it was most likely along the lines of being undecided what to do with it/how to present it. That is still the case.

Oh, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to this as I do remember quite a back you were going to post something about it, but that's fine.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 20 Oct 2020, 10:05 am
JFK_Case wrote:GREG - I don't think I said I would be posting my MC material. Without going back to look at what I said, it was most likely along the lines of being undecided what to do with it/how to present it. That is still the case.

Oh, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to this as I do remember quite a back you were going to post something about it, but that's fine.
If I were to post it here, it would just end up in someone's book to support whatever cockamamie theory they have and that would be the end of it.I want the case reopened. I do not want to be a part of the ongoing parlor games. 

I have a lot of material that I need to figure out what to do with. The problem is I'm just one voice out of hundreds claiming to have some of the answers. And I am neither the loudest, nor the most well-known. 

Anyhow, this thread is now locked.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 21 Oct 2020, 12:27 pm
I am reopening the thread so that some edits can be done to tone down the "noise" level.

Not requiring any edits be made, but I'd appreciate both parties looking at what they said and perhaps rewording. 

I'll close it again in 24 hours.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 1:45 pm
A portion from Prayer Woman's latest 13 hours speech on the etiquette of wig-wearing

"The reason Oswald (Harvey) ate in the 2nd floor lunch room is because he knew he was an international CIA spy and intellectual who was above the average Dallas grunt and he wanted to separate himself...It was an Intel tactical move where he considered that he would be less likely to blow his cover in that lunch room than the Domino Room where Frazier said he didn't fit in and the others noticed it...Not wanting to blow his cover"

Made my day... the Giant Rabbit wanted to make himself inconspicuous by lunching with white collar workers while dressed in his worker's rags as an intel tactical move. And also because he knew he was better than the other plebs. No chance of blowing his cover here... no sir...

Bulwinkle pulled a rabbit out of his hat. Prayer Woman just pulled a hare out of her arse.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 1:53 pm
greg_parker wrote:A portion from Prayer Woman's latest 13 hours speech on the etiquette of wig-wearing

"The reason Oswald (Harvey) ate in the 2nd floor lunch room is because he knew he was an international CIA spy and intellectual who was above the average Dallas grunt and he wanted to separate himself...It was an Intel tactical move where he considered that he would be less likely to blow his cover in that lunch room than the Domino Room where Frazier said he didn't fit in and the others noticed it...Not wanting to blow his cover"

Made my day... the Giant Rabbit wanted to make himself inconspicuous by lunching with white collar workers while dressed in his worker's rags as an intel tactical move. And also because he knew he was better than the other plebs. No chance of blowing his cover here... no sir...

Bulwinkle pulled a rabbit out of his hat. Prayer Woman just pulled a hare out of her arse.

Good to know Brian used lockdown to produce a strong crop of 'Ol Gold.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 2:03 pm
Good to know Brian used lockdown to produce a strong crop of 'Ol Gold.

I think he may have moved on to Blue Meanies.  A basement in Florida would be a perfect environment to grow them.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 09 Jan 2023, 10:56 pm
barto wrote:I concur w Steely
Stick the knife in this and just ban any posts about Doyle and whatever virus he is spewing about....
Then we ought to move on to others as well.... more focus on the matter at hand any way!

Good night Brian.

For some strange reason Brian Doyle thinks I am Robert Johnson, who is someone who uses more profanity than I am even used to type down. Nor does RJ seem to argue with evidence like I would. But emotionally he is spot on about Doyle and that other whiskey tango Richard Gilbride.

Doyle ought to realise that we have moved on to greener pastures and I have left him way behind.

Hasbeens shouldn't be hanging with going-to-bees.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 09 Jan 2023, 11:26 pm
barto wrote:
barto wrote:I concur w Steely

Good night Brian.

For some strange reason Brian Doyle thinks I am Robert Johnson, who is someone who uses more profanity than I am even used to type down. Nor does RJ seem to argue with evidence like I would. But emotionally he is spot on about Doyle and that other whiskey tango Richard Gilbride.

Doyle ought to realise that we have moved on to greener pastures and I have left him way behind.

Hasbeens shouldn't be hanging with going-to-bees.
I had it the other way arouind. I thought RJ thinks he is you. But you're right - he is far more sweary and less reliant on posting evidence, so not that great at copying you. 

Still, it's a fun parlor game trying to figure these things out.

My second guess would be he is who he says he is and judging from the language, he is def. not Nth American. Maybe from Northern England or even here in Aust or New Zealand.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum