REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  Lankford  2  Mason  prayer  3  paine  doyle  tsbd  +Lankford  zapruder  beckley  tippit  Weigman  Lifton  hosty  Floor  3a  Theory  9  Humor  4  David  11  Darnell  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Voice Of Buell Frazier

+5
Jake_Sykes
AllenLowe
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
9 posters
Go down
Vinny

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Empty The Voice Of Buell Frazier

Fri 30 Oct 2020, 7:28 pm
First topic message reminder :

An excerpt from the Lone star book that I mentioned in the Pat Hall thread.

THE VOICE OF BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER

“I know you have police out in the hall there, but I can get two
or three good licks on you before they get in here!”

[size=40] W[/size]hile Lee Harvey Oswald was being interrogated by the Dallas Police, the man who had mentored him when he first began working at the Texas School Book Depository and who had occasionally driven him to and from work from the Dallas suburb of Irving was undergoing a police interrogation himself.

Buell Wesley Frazier lived half a block away from where Oswald’s wife and children were staying in Irving. This tall, lanky nineteen-year-old from Huntsville, Texas, had been employed at the Depository only since September of l963. However, he was a quick learner and a patient teacher who enjoyed helping others. Frazier was asked by his supervisor, William Shelley, to mentor Oswald when he began working at the Depository in October 1963.

On the morning of November 22, he drove himself and Oswald to work at the Depository. As far as Frazier knew, it was mere coincidence that Ruth Paine, a neighbor who had befriended Oswald’s wife Marina, lived only a few houses from Frazier’s older sister, Linnie Randle. Paine even offered to let Oswald’s Russian wife and their children stay with her in Irving because,she said, she wanted to improve her Russian language skills. Randle was allowing her younger brother Buell to live with her and her family until he could save enough money to live on his own.

Paine had explained to Randle that Marina Oswald’s husband was looking for work and asked Randle if her brother Buell knew of any openings at the Texas School Book Depository. Through what appears to be an innocent encounter between two neighbors, Oswald was able to obtain work in the same building as Buell Wesley Frazier. Oddly enough, it was Ruth Paine, not Oswald, who directly contacted the Depository and arranged for Oswald’s employment interview. Who knows where Oswald might have been working on November 22, 1963, if Good Samaritan Ruth Paine had not assisted with his employment difficulties.

Though Frazier and Oswald never became close, Frazier was important to Oswald. Unlike Oswald, Frazier had a driver’s license and access to a car, so occasionally he drove Oswald from work to Irving on Friday afternoons so he could spend the weekend with his family. Oswald also rode back to work on Monday mornings with Frazier.

To Be Continued

Last edited by Vinny on Fri 30 Oct 2020, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Colin_Crow
Colin_Crow

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice Of Buell Frazier

Sun 14 Mar 2021, 11:08 am
frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 52-E49-C48-62-DF-4-D9-D-8-EC8-A7-B903-CEA6-C9

A time stamp for the apprehension of Frazier at the hospital.
Colin_Crow
Colin_Crow

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice Of Buell Frazier

Sun 14 Mar 2021, 11:28 am
Mick I believe the time LMR arrived was later then 3pm. Frazier let slip in his HSCA interview that Linnie and his mother were home when he arrived after leaving the TSBD. I believe when Oswald was named they took off and eventually Buell (or both) went to the hospital. Buell also said in his HSCA interview that the cops visited his mother after he left. He claimed there that she told them he was at the hospital.

As for Adamcik below is the relevant page of his report of the day. Strangely no mention of LMR. That encounter appears in the joint report that I believe was written by Rose and Stovall.

When you read that report it seems like they frame shifted an hour or so to all the times. Who think that when LMR rolled up she had just left Buell? My point in this is, who mentioned the package first? The existence of CE142 as a possible gun wrapper was known sometime between 2pm and 3pm. Was that information passed through to the Paine's? Were the women asked about a package at that time?

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 1460-F369-848-F-49-DB-8-F89-B73-FB3-A1-C5-D5
Colin_Crow
Colin_Crow

Sun 14 Mar 2021, 11:55 am
The relevant section from the Rose Stovall Adamcik Report.

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 B6-F132-A1-515-D-4-F62-A8-D9-93-F0761-DC70-D

Seems LMR was suspicious, strange as she was aware that Lee was supposedly on an unusual mission to pick up curtain rods. Seems like both brother and sister had memory loss that morning.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 14 Mar 2021, 3:12 pm
Colin_Crow wrote:Mick I believe the time LMR arrived was later then 3pm. Frazier let slip in his HSCA interview that Linnie and his mother were home when he arrived after leaving the TSBD. I believe when Oswald was named they took off and eventually Buell (or both) went to the hospital. Buell also said in his HSCA interview that the cops visited his mother after he left. He claimed there that she told them he was at the hospital.

As for Adamcik below is the relevant page of his report of the day. Strangely no mention of LMR. That encounter appears in the joint report that I believe was written by Rose and Stovall.

When you read that report it seems like they frame shifted an hour or so to all the times. Who think that when LMR rolled up she had just left Buell? My point in this is, who mentioned the package first? The existence of CE142 as a possible gun wrapper was known sometime between 2pm and 3pm. Was that information passed through to the Paine's? Were the women asked about a package at that time?

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 1460-F369-848-F-49-DB-8-F89-B73-FB3-A1-C5-D5
Thanks for this Colin,

I'll have to go back and have a re-read of the Where's your Rider thread. That has all of the relevant docs in the thread.
I do remember finding something which supported the scenario of LMR meeting with Police earlier than Adamcik suggests in his report. I'll try and dig all those docs up and post here.

Why would Wesley be confused about what he did after leaving the TSBD? Why would he misremember what he did immediately after the assassination? Why would LMR confuse the hospital when she informed Police where Buell was located?

As I have said before why would she insist on a large sack, carton or package carried by Oswald when the evidence points to him not having done that.
Is it merely CYA or something else?

If Linnie Mae went to the Hospital to visit the Stepfather, did she end up going to Parkland by mistake? I find it inconceivable that LMR would not know which hospital the stepfather was in. He'd been in there for about a week if memory serves. 
You raise valid points Colin and I'll see if I can't get to the bottom of most of them. I'm curious again.

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Byp_211
Vinny

Mon 15 Mar 2021, 7:02 pm

Tue 16 Mar 2021, 10:17 am
Part of that video was an excerpt from the 1964 documentary “Four Days in November” which shows the view the assassin had of Elm St. and described it as “excellent”.

However, the view presented was filmed from ... the Dal-Tex building.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 23 Mar 2021, 10:24 am
Excerpt: Voice of Buell Frazier. Credit Vinny

In Frazier’s opinion, his childhood had ended at age ten, when his stepfather put him to work doing whatever it took to pay his room and board —twenty dollars a week. Occasionally, Frazier’s mother managed to persuade her husband to give her son a quarter from what he had earned. The boy knew that if he did not have the twenty dollars at the end of the week, he
would have no place to sleep. At such a young age, he was limited in the types of jobs he could do. So, Frazier performed odd jobs around town and mowed lawns from dawn to dusk, no matter how hot it was.

“I remember a nice lady offering me a Mason jar of sweet tea one hot afternoon,” he said quietly, “but my stepfather happened to walk around the corner of her house as she was handing it to me.” He berated the boy for stopping long enough to drink a glass of tea, and when the woman told him of her insistence, the stepfather made it clear that his stepson was to do only what his stepfather told him to do.

This wasn’t the first time neighbors objected to the way the stepfather treated Frazier; another man gave the stepfather a piece of his mind on finding out that the boy kept only fifty cents from what he was paid for mowing the large lawn. Once again, the stepfather was adamant that he controlled his household. Frazier finally convinced the people trying to help him that it would be worse for him at home if they said anything in his defense.

School was not a priority to Frazier’s stepfather, but it was to his stepson.As soon as Buell Wesley Frazier left school each day, he was expected to work at a diner near Sam Houston State University. The grill did not close until midnight, so that is when the boy headed home each evening, knowing he had homework that needed to be completed. He also knew that he dare not turn on a single light in the house because it would awaken his stepfather. 

He did as much homework as he could by moonlight. “I might be able to stay awake thirty minutes or so, but then I would just fall asleep and I had to get up at 6:00 in the morning to feed the animals and help with chores around the house.” Frazier lived in fear of his stepfather’s temper and what would happen to him if he crossed him. Sleeping late was never an option.

Frazier’s stepfather was not the only frightening individual in the young man’s life. He also knew “Pete” Kay, who was, along with his father, an important figure in the Dixie Mafia. According to Frazier, they offered him the chance to become a member of the “family.” By then, Frazier had already met one group member, a man so heartless that locking eyes with him made his blood run cold. Frazier identified this man as Charles Harrelson; others who knew Harrelson also commented on how coldly he could stare down someone. Frazier decided to take his sister’s advice and not take up the offer.

This would the same man - the stepfather who Frazier claims he rushed off to visit in hospital immediately after the assassination. 
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 23 Mar 2021, 12:17 pm
Something wrong with that picture eh Mick?

He was a kid who understood mob mentality and how to keep his mouth shut. I think he still does.

Wed 24 Mar 2021, 7:42 pm
Exactly Mick. He seems to have no love lost for his step father. Quite a miserable childhood he seems to have had.

Tue 10 Aug 2021, 7:17 pm
This would the same man - the stepfather who Frazier claims he rushed off to visit in hospital immediately after the assassination.

Here is how he explains it in his book.

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Scree149

Tue 10 Aug 2021, 9:08 pm
I wonder if anyone from the hospital has ever confirmed any of that happened.

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 2:05 pm

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 2:18 pm
frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Scree149

Frazier lived in fear of his stepfather’s temper and what would happen to him if he crossed him. 

Frazier’s stepfather was not the only frightening individual in the young man’s life. He also knew “Pete” Kay, who was, along with his father, an important figure in the Dixie Mafia. According to Frazier, they offered him the chance to become a member of the “family.” 

Excerpt: Voice of Buell Frazier. Credit Vinny

Let this sink in.

Vinny

Wed 11 Aug 2021, 11:16 pm
Exactly Mick. Something quite fishy.

Thu 12 Aug 2021, 1:11 pm
Most people in cars had the radio on and were in a mad rush to get to a place they could watch TV. But Buel decided to go out of his way to make his mom happy. Maybe on a different day.

Thu 12 Aug 2021, 7:32 pm
For his own peace of mind, Frazier located a rifle with a serial number only a few digits off from the serial number on the rifle Oswald was accused of using to kill the President. He dismantled it and wrapped it in brown paper so he and his sister could compare the size with the way they remembered Oswald’s package looking on that Friday.

“It was obviously still too long,” he said. “Lee could not have carried even a dismantled rifle like that one under his arm.” Frazier’s sister agreed.

SO... begs the questions did this happen on 11/22 with a Enfield of Buells... so Buell was off the hook if they agreed on a too short size for the Enfield

frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Scree417
frazier - The Voice Of Buell Frazier - Page 2 Scree417
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum