REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Gary UnderhillYesterday at 7:28 ambarto
The witnessesTue 26 Jan 2021, 4:48 ambarto
Sandra Styles StoryMon 25 Jan 2021, 4:50 amorangebicycle
Texas Police Had Oswald DossierMon 25 Jan 2021, 3:05 amVinny
Windle G RoachSat 23 Jan 2021, 9:29 ambarto
Jack the RipperFri 22 Jan 2021, 2:35 amalex_wilson
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
Vinny

Groden And His So Called Witness Empty Groden And His So Called Witness

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:09 pm
I recently came across a copy of Groden's book "Absolute Proof". I looked up his chapter on his alleged witness  Mrs Reid. Here is what it says.

Setting Up the Patsy & The Two Mrs. Reids*

* Quite a few years ago, I was given a lead about a key witness who was employed in the Texas School Book Depository.

Her name was Geraldine Reid, and her interview conditions included no taping of her story and no revealing the story
while she was alive. I recently received word and confirmation of her passing. At the time I did the interview, the witness appeared to be in her late seventies to early eighties. The interview took place near Fort Worth. She is mentioned only once in the Warren Commission volumes, but was perhaps the single most important witness in the Kennedy case. Her story is included in this chapter..

In this chapter, I will present something completely new about a previously unknown (to the public) witness who was manipulated and coerced by the Warren Commission. In fact, even her very existence was hidden from the public and buried for nearly five decades.

My last book, The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald (1995),was a photographic biography of Oswald. My original
title for that book was The Patsy, but my publisher felt that the title was too "judgmental." It contained more
than 600 photographs and pretty much covered everything about Lee Oswald's life and death. For those who have the book, I will not repeat the entirety of that information here.

There are, however a few things that must be mentioned for those who may not have The Search for Lee Harvey
Oswald. First and foremost, Lee Oswald did NOT shoot President Kennedy. Secondly, as I have shown in the previous chapter,there is undeniable proof that Oswald was involved with the intelligence agencies of our government which plotted the assassination. It is my belief that the true murderers set Oswald up to take the fall, intending to kill him before he could leave the book depository. With Oswald dead, there would be no trial, no adversary proceeding, and no eyewitness and earwitness testimony presented under oath for the record. The fairy-tale that Oswald was the lone assassin of President Kennedy would go unchallenged, and that would be that.

When he made it out alive, the conspirators had a real problem on their hands. Oswald would be a live suspect
who could pass a lie detector test. He would be able to corroborate third-party witness testimony that he had been
on the second floor at the exact time the shots were being fired from the sixth floor.

To Be Continued

Groden And His So Called Witness Empty Re: Groden And His So Called Witness

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:12 pm
Ultimately, Oswald was silenced by Jack Ruby's fatal bullet. But the truth lived in the testimony of the many book depository witnesses who saw Oswald during those critical moments. Perhaps the most important witness has been lost to history until now.

Geraldine Reid

The Warren Commission spoke to a Depository employee witness who they simply refer to as "Mrs. Robert Reid,"failing to refer to her real first name, which was Delores. She was standing in front of the Book Depository as the motorcade drove by. However, there was a second Mrs. Reid who worked
on the second floor of the Book Depository. Her name was Geraldine Reid. The Warren Commission avoided mentioning this Mrs. Reid like the plague. She was flown to Washington and interrogated by the Commission. Her testimony was so devastating to their preconceived conclusion of Oswald's guilt that they buried all references to her. She said, "I was threatened to keep my mouth shut,or else."

Anyone reading the testimony of "Mrs. Robert Reid" would naturally assume that there had been only one 'Mrs. Reid'. In fact there were two: Mrs. Robert Reid (Delores) and Mrs. Geraldine Reid. Here, for the first time, is Geraldine Reid's story:About one minute before the fatal shots were fired at the motorcade, Lee Oswald walked into the office across the second floor hallway from the snack room where he had been eating his lunch. He wanted to buy a bottle of soda and did not have the required change for the machine. He walked up to Geraldine Reid at her desk and handed her a dollar bill and asked her for change.

"Mr. Oswald didn't like pennies. I remember that," she recalled. "As I was counting out the change, I heard what I later learned were gunshots. Mr. Oswald and I looked at each other quizzically for a moment, but neither of us said anything about the sounds. I did not know that they were shots at the time. I gave Mr. Oswald the change and he turned and walked back into the hallway toward the snack room. That's the last time I saw him until he passed by me a few minutes later as he was leaving the building."

To Be Continued

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:15 pm
Approximately seventy-two seconds after the shots ended and Oswald had returned to the snack room to buy a soda from the machine, Officer Marrion Baker and Oswald's boss, Roy Truly, confronted him in the snack room. Truly told Officer Baker that it was alright and that Oswald,in fact, worked for him. At that time, Truly mentioned to Lee that President Kennedy had been shot. Oswald seemed genuinely surprised. Baker and Truly then left the lunch room and headed upstairs to investigate further.

In the meantime, someone had informed Geraldine Reid about the assassination.Geraldine Reid's final encounter with Lee Oswald occurred a few minutes later. "The last time I saw Mr. Oswald, he was leaving the building," Reid stated. "As he passed by me, I noticed that he had his jacket slung
over his arm. I told him that the President had just been shot and he simply said 'Oh?' or something like that, and kept on walking out of the office to go downstairs and, I assume, out of the building."

Several Texas School Book Depository employees have spoken about Geraldine Reid through the years, such as Pauline Sanders and Ruth Hendrix. They knew and liked her. On Sunday morning, November 24, Pauline Sanders spoke by telephone to Geraldine Reid and Geraldine told Pauline about the incident with Lee Oswald in the second floor office, which had occurred at the same time that Delores Reid was still on the front stairs to the Depository building on the first floor.

In January of 2009 I first met with David Thiess, a former investigator for The Office of Naval Intelligence (O.N.I.).He, like myself, was born in 1945. Dave admitted that he had been assigned to look into the assassination of President Kennedy. I was introduced to Dave by longtime friend and even longer time JFK assassination researcher Phil Singer. He told me that this had been a top-secret internal investigation. This was the first of three meetings the three of us had over a three year period. On February 16, 2009, while discussing many of the issues of the assassination, Dave independently brought up the subject of Geraldine Reid. He stated that he knew who Geraldine was. Dave confirmed that he knew that she had been
interviewed by the Warren Commission in Washington, DC, in 1964, and that the Commission had suppressed her entire story and buried the fact that she even existed.

The Commission never once mentioned her name in their report. He stated that he, "saw suppressed documents on her." I have the feeling that Dave had in fact also interviewed her as well, but he did not confirm it. He said that Geraldine had passed away some years earlier. He did, however, know her entire story and when Dave was told what Geraldine had told me, he confirmed everything from his own investigation. In November of 2012, Dave
called Phil Singer and seemed very agitated and distressed.

The last time we all met was in December of2012. As this book is going to press, I have just learned that Dave passed away of a heart attack on January 7, 2013, just a few weeks ago. Dave Thiess, R.I.P.

To Be Continued

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:19 pm
In the time frame from five minutes before until five minutes after the assassination,Lee Oswald had witnesses to his innocence.Officially, Carolyn
Arnold left the office across the hall from the snack room on the second  Depository, stopped by the water fountain by the doorway of the snack room, had a drink, looked in to see Lee Oswald eating his lunch.

She then walked down the stairs to the first floor and out onto the steps of the building to watch the motorcade.Her statements since give a different account, "The FBI changed my story. Lee Harvey Oswald was with me at the water fountain in the break room at around 12:25,immediately before the time of the shooting. Whenever he had come to me in the past to make change, he would not accept anything with Lincoln's face on it, neither pennies nor five dollar bills." This supports Geraldine Reid's statement about Oswald not wanting any pennies in his change for his one dollar bill at the time of the shooting.

Geraldine Reid, along with Carolyn Arnold, Oswald's boss Roy Truly, and Dallas Police Officer Marrion Baker account for Oswald's whereabouts before, during and after the shooting. This would all have been revealed to the public had Oswald lived to stand trial. In addition, depository employee Bonnie Ray Williams was on the sixth floor right in the so-called "sniper's nest"up until just a few minutes before the shooting. According to Williams, Oswald was not there. He would have had to see Oswald if he had been there. Victoria Adams and At first Officer Baker was the only Dealey Plaza witness to consider the Book Depository as a point of interest. Here he alone races into the building seconds after the assassination. Just a minute later, he was face to face with Lee Oswald, calmly drinking a "Coke" in the second floor snack room.

Sandra Stiles were slowly walking down the stairs of the Depository building right after the shooting, and no one passed them. A photograph taken by witness and Army intelligence officer James Powell shows the sniper's nest window thirty seconds after the shooting. A person is still in the window. We cannot see his face, but we can see part of his body. This allows somewhere between 40 and 60 seconds for Oswald to cross the entire sixth floor both from south to north and then from east to west walking around hundreds or perhaps thousands of book cartons, wiping all fingerprints off the rifle, hiding it behind a row of book cartons, then descending four flights of stairs to the second floor, getting the change from Geraldine Reid during the firing of the shots, crossing the hallway and buying the "Coke" by the table where his sandwich was waiting, partially eaten, on the table. This could not have happened.

An Unlikely Chain of Events

About forty minutes after the assassination, Dallas Police Army intelligence officer, James Powell, took this photograph of the upper
floors of the Book Depository "thirty seconds" after the fatal head shot.

To Be Continued

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:22 pm
One of the shooters is still in the sniper 's nest window on the sixth floor.However a mere forty-two seconds later, Oswald was to encounter police
officer M'arrion Baker on the second floor, after Oswald had bought a "Coke."

Officer J.D. Tippit was also shot and killed. The Dallas Police and the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald had shot both the President and Tippit, although all of the evidence was to the contrary in each case. In fact, forty minutes after the assassination, Dallas's finest were still too busy destroying the crime scene in the Depository and planting evidence to know anything. The only real connection between both murders is that both President Kennedy and Officer Tippit were shot on the same day.

There are no other links between the two crimes. Let's review the connections, or lack thereof, for the two murders that day: the issues that might link the killings of President Kennedy and Officer Tippit.

Only four minutes prior to Officer Tippit's shooting,Oswald was confirmed to be at his rooming house located at 1026 North Beckley Street, leaving him only four minutes to travel more than a mile on foot to arrive at the kill site in time to shoot Officer Tippit. A feat that would require faster than world-class running. The possibility of someone driving Oswald to the Tippit killing site at Tenth and Patton Streets cannot be totally overlooked, but if that had happened, it does add fuel to the issue of conspiracy.

Even ignoring all of the eyewitnesses who stated that the assailant was not Oswald, we still have the very real issue of someone impersonating him to the point of looking enough like him to convince others that they were seeing Oswald in many other circumstances prior to the Tippit shooting. Most importantly, we have eyewitness testimony from theater manager, Butch Burroughs, placing Oswald at the Texas Theatre at the very moment that Officer Tippit was shot.

To Be Continued

on Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:27 pm
The bullet shells from an automatic pistol found at the Tippit killing scene don't even fit Oswald's only known handgun, which was a revolver. Also, the bullets removed from Officer Tippit's body cannot be matched to Oswald's revolver!

What are the possibilities here?

1. The Tippit shooting had absolutely nothing to do with the assassination. (Quite likely.)
2. An unknown assailant was about to be questioned or arrested by Tippit, and he shot the policeman in order to escape. (Very possible.)
3. Tippit already knew Oswald (or the look-a-like impostor) and recognized him. The assailant panicked and shot Tippit. (Very believable.)
4. Oswald was driven to a point near Tenth and Patton by a co-conspirator and actually participated in the Tippit shooting. (This is the least likely scenario.)
5. Officer Tippit was part of the conspiracy and already knew the assailant. The killer then shot Tippit, fearing that the officer would either arrest or shoot him and acted first. The strongest bit of evidence here is that beyond any question, Tippit and Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby already knew each other. Two days later, Ruby would silence Oswald by murdering him in the basement of the Dallas police department building. (Very possible.)
6. Tippit was an sacrificial lamb used by the conspirators, who was murdered to link Lee Oswald to the crime by those who knew in advance that Oswald would be in the area. For those involved with the various Dallas law enforcement agencies who were not fans of the Northern,liberal President and would not care (or were even happy about the fact) that he had been murdered, the shooting of a brother police officer might be all that it would take to being arrested. (Very probable.)
7. Officer Tippit was shot by another police officer, possibly Roscoe White, for any number of reasons, although Officer White considered Tippit to be his "best friend." (The Roscoe White story is a long one and quite involved, but there is a very high probability that this is what happened.)
8. It all happened just the way the Dallas Police and the Warren Commission said it did with Oswald shooting Tippit using a weapon (a .38 automatic pistol) which hedid not own, after having run what amounts to a 3 :30 mile, making Lee Oswald the fastest runner of all time (the world record is 3:43), at the same time he was at the Texas Theatre a full mile away. (This is the one scenario that is absolutely impossible.)

We may never know the true story of the Tippit killing.Was Officer Tippit a true hero, a martyr or an accidental victim of the conspiracy? Was Tippit's killing completely unrelated to the President's assassination? Or was he an active participant who was given the last-minute job to silence the patsy? We may never know.

Oswald was never given a polygraph test while he was alive, but his statements, "I have committed no acts of violence" and "I've shot nobody, no sir" have been tested time again on Psychological Stress Evaluators and Voice Stress Analyzers, and every time the results show that he was telling the truth! In the decades since that dark day in November, 1963,much evidence has surfaced that Lee Oswald had, in fact, been an agent of the Central Intelligence Agency, among other intelligence organizations (See Chapter One of this book). Just the fact that the Warren Commission used "national security" as an excuse to bury its files and working papers for 75 years, lends credence to that fact. If Oswald was a lone assassin, and if he had no connections to intelligence agencies, how can anything about him relate to any national security issues or concerns?

Will we ever know the entire story of Lee Oswald? I would say probably not. In fact, we may never have an answer to the question: who was Lee Harvey Oswald really? But given the totality of the evidence in this case, what we can say for sure is that Lee Oswald never shot anyone on
November 22, 1963. The actual assassins were officially protected and went free.

"I have committed no acts of violence .... I've shot nobody, no sir . .. I'm just a patsy." - Lee Oswald

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum