REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

11  doyle  Darnell  frazier  4  hosty  Theory  Lifton  3  tsbd  9  David  Humor  Lankford  3a  zapruder  Floor  Weigman  paine  Mason  prayer  2  fritz  tippit  +Lankford  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

Groden And His So Called Witness - Page 2 Empty Groden And His So Called Witness

Mon 23 Nov 2020, 8:09 pm
First topic message reminder :

I recently came across a copy of Groden's book "Absolute Proof". I looked up his chapter on his alleged witness  Mrs Reid. Here is what it says.

Setting Up the Patsy & The Two Mrs. Reids*

* Quite a few years ago, I was given a lead about a key witness who was employed in the Texas School Book Depository.

Her name was Geraldine Reid, and her interview conditions included no taping of her story and no revealing the story
while she was alive. I recently received word and confirmation of her passing. At the time I did the interview, the witness appeared to be in her late seventies to early eighties. The interview took place near Fort Worth. She is mentioned only once in the Warren Commission volumes, but was perhaps the single most important witness in the Kennedy case. Her story is included in this chapter..

In this chapter, I will present something completely new about a previously unknown (to the public) witness who was manipulated and coerced by the Warren Commission. In fact, even her very existence was hidden from the public and buried for nearly five decades.

My last book, The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald (1995),was a photographic biography of Oswald. My original
title for that book was The Patsy, but my publisher felt that the title was too "judgmental." It contained more
than 600 photographs and pretty much covered everything about Lee Oswald's life and death. For those who have the book, I will not repeat the entirety of that information here.

There are, however a few things that must be mentioned for those who may not have The Search for Lee Harvey
Oswald. First and foremost, Lee Oswald did NOT shoot President Kennedy. Secondly, as I have shown in the previous chapter,there is undeniable proof that Oswald was involved with the intelligence agencies of our government which plotted the assassination. It is my belief that the true murderers set Oswald up to take the fall, intending to kill him before he could leave the book depository. With Oswald dead, there would be no trial, no adversary proceeding, and no eyewitness and earwitness testimony presented under oath for the record. The fairy-tale that Oswald was the lone assassin of President Kennedy would go unchallenged, and that would be that.

When he made it out alive, the conspirators had a real problem on their hands. Oswald would be a live suspect
who could pass a lie detector test. He would be able to corroborate third-party witness testimony that he had been
on the second floor at the exact time the shots were being fired from the sixth floor.

To Be Continued

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Groden And His So Called Witness - Page 2 Empty Re: Groden And His So Called Witness

Sun 21 Feb 2021, 5:15 pm
lanceman wrote:For sure, someone or some group did not like the treatment they were getting from JFK and thought they would get much better treatment under LBJ. And it must have been seen as an existential threat to take such a risk. A threat that they had limited time to deal with and could not take a chance on the outcome of the 1964 election.

If it was LBJ, and he sure fits all the criteria above, it is ironic that he gave the MIC the Vietnam War which ultimately caused him not to seek re-election.

If the plot in Chicago (and perhaps Miami) was real, do you think the same people were behind it? It seems like Dallas was their home court.

It was brilliant to pick Oswald. The intelligence agencies he worked for would cover it up even if they had nothing to do with the assassination just to cover their own asses.

Yeah, pretty much.

I just think the level of pre-planning was much less than some people imagine. Too many things can go wrong if you lock in a complex plan. Much better to have a loose plan and be ready think and act on the run, according to what is happening around you that you cannot control.

I don't think they cared where Oswald was, as long as he was at work and wasn't jumping up and down on the steps drawing attention to himself. Even if he did not turn up for work, there were others in line they could use - from that building (Givens, Molina etc) and others, including a college student who actually was detained for threatening to shoot JFK from an office window.

But their main plan does revolve around Oswald and getting him to leave before anyone else and having him  go to a movie house.

Once he was tossed to the Dallas police, it could be safely assumed they would handle it in their usual fashion and frame him regardless of his innocence or guilt (if not kill him on finding him).

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Groden And His So Called Witness - Page 2 Empty Re: Groden And His So Called Witness

Sun 21 Feb 2021, 11:49 pm
But their main plan does revolve around Oswald and getting him to leave before anyone else and having him  go to a movie house.

Yes absolutely. Firstly, to get him the job at the TSBD, then make sure he was at work on the Friday and then to have him leave work before anyone else and to get him to the theater.  I have a sneaky suspicion it didn't matter where Oswald ended up after work - he was going to get nailed and caught for the crimes he didn't commit anyway. 

Once he was tossed to the Dallas police, it could be safely assumed they would handle it in their usual fashion and frame him regardless of his innocence or guilt (if not kill him on finding him).

Whoever it was that set Oswald up knew the Dallas cops would do the job, I've never thought it was coincidence that Kennedy was killed in Dallas. The cops could be trusted to do their thing. No coincidence either that 3 calls were made to Henry Wade by Cliff Carter from Johnsons office on Friday early evening telling him that they had their man and there was to be no talk of conspiracy. Oswald was a dead man as early as then.

Groden And His So Called Witness - Page 2 Byp_211
lanceman

Mon 22 Feb 2021, 3:18 am
What does it say about the planning for the assassination that it was deemed necessary to have a single lone nut assassin as a patsy? Conceivably, given sufficient competence and weapons, a single assassin or perhaps two assassins could have accomplished the assassination and left quietly with no shells, weapons etc. left behind.

To misdirect the investigation away from inconvenient areas? To me, it suggests that the most likely suspects were actually the culprits.

I’ve always had a problem with scenarios that have 3 or more assassins trapping JFK in a crossfire. Not only does the risk of one of the assassins getting caught or other things going wrong, it makes it much more difficult to plant or alter evidence to support the single assassin scenario.
Vinny

Tue 23 Feb 2021, 6:07 pm
The fact that this "community" still largely believes this bullshit, while the rest refuse to call him out for it, tells you the caliber of people we are expected to stand beside.

Exactly  Greg. Groden is a charlatan yet gets so much respect in the so called research community. Many actually regard him him as a hero. He is also regarded as one of the best photography experts in the case.

Truly a ridiculous state of affairs.

Thu 25 Feb 2021, 10:07 am
Looking again at Stuart Reed’s photo of the TSBD, I am thinking it might not even had been taken on Nov. 22 but perhaps over the weekend. First, the Hughes film shows a fairly large red construction crane beyond the TSBD which is not seen in the Reed photo. I doubt such a large crane would have been moved within an hour before or after the assassination. Second, the cars on Houston St. look like civilian cars (rather than unmarked police cars) which would have been prohibited from parking on Houston St. well before 11:55 AM time established by the shadows of the TSBD. They certainly wouldn’t have been allowed to park there in the time between the assassination and the time Reed would have had to have left for the Texas Theater.

It turns out that the FBI had alerted local photo processing labs to look for photos that might contain information on the assassination.

I will look into these issues a little deeper and post what I find/conclude. However, these observations tend to diminish the sinister interpretation of the circumstances of the photos.
Vinny

Fri 26 Feb 2021, 1:25 pm
Good points,Lanceman.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 27 Feb 2021, 12:19 pm
Stuart Reed pix from Gary Shaw's collection.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 28 Feb 2021, 1:27 pm
A footnote in a chapter of my book dealing with the Panama Canal Zone, "By far one of the most interesting employees of the Panama Canal Company was Stuart L Reed. Reed was seconded in 1962 from his position in the Secretary of the Army’s Personnel Management Program – a career spanning 30 years. This would be inclusive of the period of Fred Korth’s oversight of the program as Assistant Secretary of the Army (Manpower and Reserve Affairs)."

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
lanceman

Tue 02 Mar 2021, 6:56 am
barto wrote:Stuart Reed pix from Gary Shaw's collection.

Thanks! Those photos are much better. One thing I immediately noted is that the Reed photo from the Shaw site that showed the bus approaching Dealey plaza actually shows two buses, presumably the Marsalis bus in the lead and then the Beckley bus. The lead bus had been cropped out of the photo I had been using. It is in shadow but the shape is recognizable by the distinctive exhaust structure located at the rear of the bus on the roof top.

I notice that the photo gives a relatively clear view of the front entrance of the TSBD easily distinguished by its decorative lattice work facing. However, I don’t see crowds of people or police cars near the entrance as I would expect about 15-30 minutes after the assassination.

Further, there are several high profile trucks in the photo which are not evident in the photo presumably taken earlier when the bus was further east on Elm St. It is hard to believe that these trucks would have been able to progress so much faster relative to the buses given the backed up traffic reported in the aftermath of the assassination. I know the buses make stops but given the delays and urge to maintain schedule, I would think any stops made would have been very brief.

I am open to believing that the bus photos might not have been taken on November 22 but sometime over the weekend.

The photo appears to have been taken from a public parking lot which, if Reed had parked his car there to view the motorcade, would explain his presence.
lanceman

Mon 08 Mar 2021, 6:53 am
I found an FBI document that states that Stuart Reed took the photo of the TSBD about an hour after the assassination. Apparently the FBI did not find Reed’s photos of evidentiary value.

I can’t think of any reason why Reed would have lied or could have been mistaken about this. Whether the TSBD photo was taken an hour or day after the assassination, it does not indicate any foreknowledge of the assassination on Reed’s part.

One of Reed’s photos looks back at Dealey plaza from Main or Commerce streets on the west side of the triple underpass. From the shadows, it looks like it was taken some time after the assassination. If this photo was taken after Reed had left Dealey plaza, he could have been on his way to return to his daughter’s house at 1207 Sunnyside St. From the map, he could have taken Commerce to Beckley and proceeded west on Jefferson. This would explain coming up on the Texas Theater and the Oswald arrest.

I don’t see enough indication of anything sinister with the Stuart Reed photos.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=111185&search=%22stuart_reed%22#relPageId=84&tab=page
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum