REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MY EPIPHANY Today at 3:34 pmsteely_dan
Charles R. CarsonYesterday at 11:39 amJFK_FNG
Prayer ManWed 10 Aug 2022, 7:51 pmVinny
MEMBER POLLWed 10 Aug 2022, 11:09 amgreg_parker
Out of the blank w/ParkerTue 09 Aug 2022, 7:18 pmVinny
posting issuesMon 08 Aug 2022, 12:00 pmgreg_parker
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1
LOGLINE
Thinking of dumping Facebook? Join the new social media platform that is not weaponizing your private information or using it for profit https://logline.gregrparker.com

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Rose Cherami still being pimped Empty Rose Cherami still being pimped

Wed 12 May 2021, 2:15 pm
Rose was no drug-addled prophetess of doom or accidental eavesdropper on evil Cuban plotters.

https://gregrparker.com/forums/topic/rose-cherami-still-being-pimped/#postid-116

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Rose Cherami still being pimped Empty Re: Rose Cherami still being pimped

Wed 12 May 2021, 6:47 pm
Fascinating and incisive as always Greg.

What really jumped out at me was 1/ hallucinations being a symptom of encephalitis and 2/ Dr Marcades relying on Juddufki ( yikes!!!) 

That raises a HUGE red flag credibility wise...

One of the things I really love about this place is the willingness to challenge long accepted shibboleths...

It seems pretty obvious to me if the pieces of the puzzle haven't, after all these years, been made to fit together naturally, to tell a coherent story, then it's time to look a little closer at some of the individual pieces...

Weren't Arcacha and Santana identified by the owner of the Silver Slipper? Mac Manuel (?), over 3 years later?

I'm sure I read that the drug aspect of her story checked out ( a ship in Galveston if I remember correctly)

But you're right about the Oswald and Ruby " shacking up together for years"(!!!!)....it's almost as whiffy as a big steaming pile of H and L " evidence"

I'm sure I recall reading ( in Garrison's own files perhaps) that the doctors and nurses in question only remember her talking about the assassination AFTER it happened ...

I get your point about putative assassins blabbing to someone like Cherami. The kind of professionals involved in such a high risk venture would hardly be likely to be driving around Texas with a strung out hooker and a trunk full of skag...

Or so you would have thought...

I just don't know... you've certainly raised enough cogent points to make me want to re examine the whole incident...

I can almost hear our favourite independent minded populist chomping at his bagels in anguish...sitting watching his Jackie Mason blu ray with the sound turned off...Aus Dem FuhrerHauptQuartier LP blaring...shrieking and dribbling, with bagel crumbs all down the front of his new Tomasz Der Panzer Tank Engine bib..." Parker!!! Parker!!!!! Not my Rose!!! "

As the veins begin popping..... like the time Larrytrotter and Brian played " Battle of Britain"...floating " barrage balloons" ( helium inflated condoms) high above the blood red Sanibel skyline...Mrs Jeffries ( Armstrong have mercy on her soul) hit speed dial..." Hello is that Tijuana 1818 1933? Dr Totenkopf??? It's happening again!!!! Troll punk Tourettes!!"

Last edited by alex_wilson on Thu 13 May 2021, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing Quiroga to Santana)

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 13 May 2021, 12:36 am
Weren't Arcacha and Quiroga identified by the owner of the Silver Slipper? Mac Manuel (?), over 3 years later?
Smith and Santana.

Having found the Meloche memo, she is quite obviously referencing Crafard. And that has to have come from reading about the case because it just reflects so perfectly, published info at that time regarding Oswald (Crafard) being seen talking to Ruby in the Carousel. 
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/C%20Disk/Cheramie%20Rose/Item%2009.pdf

I'm sure I recall reading ( in Garrison's own files perhaps) that the doctors and nurses in question only remember her talking about the assassination AFTER it happened ...
That was true of at least one of the doctors according to the memo -- and the memo has a number of significant differnces t what is in Marcades book (according to the review).

Review has Rose hit while hitch-hiking and taken to Moosa Memorial Hospital in Eunice by the person who hit her. 

Memo has her being tossed from car and being taken to hat hospital by unnamed individual/s before being takem to Eunice jail 

Review has the administrator of Moosa Hospital diagnosing her has withdrawing from drugs.

The memo has that diagnosis being made at the jail,

Review has  Fruge questioning her on the trip to the State Mental Hospital.

Memo has him questioning her at the State Hospital on Nov 26 after being advised that she had completed her withdrawals. 

So many not inconsequential differences in the story only cast further doubt.

From the memo: she became violent, stripped herself of her clothing, and cut her ankles.

One wonders what she used to cut herself!

That aside, some quick search results

Encephalitis: Types, symptoms, causes, and treatment

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com › articles

[list=action-menu-panel]
[*]

[/list]

Encephalitis is an acute inflammation of the brain. It is usually caused by a viral ... and possibly coma. In some cases, the patient can become aggressive.

-------------------------

Nurse saved friend's life by spotting early warning signs of ...

https://www.dailypost.co.uk › ... › Health

26 Feb 2021 — It was then that Lauren started to notice the signs of encephalitis, ... Teen stripped naked and spat at police officer during his 18th birthday party.

Self-injurious behavior (SIB): A clinical appraisal - NCBI - NIH

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › PMC2755147

[list=action-menu-panel]
[*]

[/list]

by KN Rao · 2008 · Cited by 35 — SIB have also been described in many medical conditions such as epilepsy[50] encephalitis,[51] diabetes,[52] hypothyroidism[35] and eating disorders[53,26,27] ...
‎INTRODUCTION · ‎CASE HISTORIES · ‎DISCUSSION · ‎PSYCHOPATHOLOGY

the three things described are all consistent with encephalitis. Of cause, they could also describe a number of other conditions, including drug withdrawal. But we know from her son that she had encephalitis as a child, and that it can return because of stress or trauma. We don't know beyond doubt that she was withdrawing from drugs - a diagnosis made by either a hospital administrator or a cop. We also know that encephalitis can be mistaken for drug withdrawal and here, there would be no reason for a doctor to question the drug assumption. In a state facility in 1963, careful diagnosis of indigents would not be high on the agenda. It looked like withdrawal. Good enough 

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Thu 13 May 2021, 7:29 pm
Duh! It's back to Conspiracy 101 classes for me!!

A-Z Anti Castro Cubans and A Beginner's Guide to Basic Patsification

I've got a flashback related mental block in place when it comes to the name Santana....
And the album Abraxas....it was an absolute nightmare while M and S were using Samba Pa Ti....

Every time I hear or read the name....or listen to any of his music I fall through a pulsating vulva shaped day glo void....

And once again I'm dancing stark naked through a muddy field out of my tits on acid and ketamine.... watching the luminous washes of sound swirl around me... certain that the hazy necklace of flashing lights in the far horizon was Tenochticlan and the fiery eyed sprites beside me were the hand maidens of the god Queztacoatl.....

In reality I was squelching around in some field behind the backstage area at T in the Park .... having just managed to keep it together for our set in the New Artists Tent... Sadly however Central Scotland on a grey drizzly night is not quite Yasgur's Farm.. on a balmy August night...

Moral of the story...Don't touch the brown acid, man...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
Vinny

Fri 14 May 2021, 8:30 pm
She had such a sad and horrible life. I feel pity for her.

Fri 28 May 2021, 2:50 pm
Over at the Ed Forum they are still vigorously defending the Cheramie claims. They keep stretching credulity.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum