REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
Chris_Davidson

The Hobbits Strike Back!! The Revenge of Jimbo Baggins - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hobbits Strike Back!! The Revenge of Jimbo Baggins

Fri 11 Jun 2021, 9:25 am
@greg_parker wrote:

The big fucking deal is your insistence on claiming your works are "enhancements"  when in fact, they are the opposite of that,

I’m sorry mama.
Lee’s paraphernelia, created my paranoia, resulting in an episode of paraeidolia.

The Hobbits Strike Back!! The Revenge of Jimbo Baggins - Page 3 Toast-lady
I think I'll wait awhile to post the unenhanced version.
Or, maybe someone else will do the honors.
Remember, it's only a gif.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

The Hobbits Strike Back!! The Revenge of Jimbo Baggins - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hobbits Strike Back!! The Revenge of Jimbo Baggins

Fri 11 Jun 2021, 11:06 am
It's most likely my tiny brain Chris but even your sense of humor is way above my tiny sized head.

The Hobbits Strike Back!! The Revenge of Jimbo Baggins - Page 3 Byp_211
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sat 12 Jun 2021, 6:04 pm
Alex wrote:Talking of geniuses, another lover of doppelgangers and eccentric headgear..in this case red fezzes, worn a la mode, at a suitably jaunty angle...has returned to bathe the poor unwashed in the luminous bounty of his soaring intellect...

It's all about the hats, Alex. They give their wearers the magical ability to see things that simple, deluded, hatless mortals cannot see.

There's probably a designer hat shop somewhere offering the latest fashions in made-to-measure reflective headgear, with a range to suit all tastes, all head sizes, and all levels of paranoia.

A foil-lined fedora, sir, as worn by one of the Jack Ruby doppelgangers in the police station basement? Step this way! Or would sir prefer a bowler hat, padded with only the finest hand-crafted tin foil? It's an ideal match for sir's stylish turtle-neck and cardigan combo! And sir mustn't forget to try on our patented Native American head-dress, complete with aluminium feathers!

Personally, I'd be tempted by the top-of-the-range model, the 'Kubrick', guaranteed to keep mind-altering radiation at bay. It's a replica of the helmets created by the wardrobe department for the late film-maker's magnum opus, shot in the desert in Arizona and starring two previously unknown thespians, Neil and Buzz, one of whom was a Korean-speaking Albanian refugee.
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sat 12 Jun 2021, 6:06 pm
On a more serious note, if Chris wants to put his Photoshop skills to productive use, here's something he could do. On the Ed Forum, Tracy Parnell gave a link to a review of Josiah Thompson's latest book:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2021/06/the-ghost-of-grassy-knoll-gunman.html

One of the topics that the reviewer, Nicholas Nalli, deals with is Thompson's revised idea that JFK's head did not move forwards fractionally between Zapruder frames 312 and 313 before moving backwards.

Nalli includes three animated gifs made up of greyscale reproductions of frames 312 and 313. At first sight, they do seem to show JFK's head moving forwards. Nalli, of course, thinks that this indicates a shot from behind.

I'd be interested to find out if his creations are accurate, but my own image-manipulation skills are probably not up to the job. Would Chris (or anyone else) like to unpack Nalli's gifs and see if what he has done stands up to scrutiny?
alex_wilson

Sat 12 Jun 2021, 10:35 pm
Jeremy, if I may humbly recommend M L'Escroc, Milliners and Haberdashers, Savile Row, London. Since the original M L'Escroc, an Aristocratic refugee from the predations of the Sans Culottes arrived in 1791, was awarded his Royal Warrant by the Prince Regent ( a noted Adeptee de la Conspiration, and proud wearer of M L'Escroc's piece de resistance, , La Papier L' Aluminium a la Ethiopieen) they have been purveyors of the very finest aluminium based headgear...caterers to the elite...M Lay from Enron, M Madoff, M Black and of course M Ponzi... surely you must remember the sensation the spoon shaped hat he made for M Uri Geller caused at Paris Fashion Week?

And let us not forget the quite incredible titanium yarmulke the present M L'Escroc made for that noted publisher, Willis Carto? A hat best selling author Don Jeffries wears with pride when presenting that flagship current affairs radio podcast " I Protest"

If I could be so bold Jeremy, I would suggest his latest creation, classic tin foil molded into the shape of a plague doctor's mask!! Tres chic!!

It compliments the classic turtle neck and sweater combination...

I'm not quite sure about our American chums though... I imagine Jimbo Baggins only experience of bespoke tailoring is when he stuck " Lil' Jimbo" with the cute woollen prophylactic cousin Jemima made for him, in between the spokes of Myra DaRouse Baggins bicycle, trying to crack out a crafty dry hump while she was busy with little HARVEY Baggins...in the homeroom at Stripling High... Middle Earth's most doppelgangery school...

As for our prodigiously polygamous pigman Professor? I suppose such wanton frippery would be against some Divine Commandment...the ones the golden haired levitating angel Mormom did passeth to an illiterate cowherd from New York State..

Thou shalt not wear fancy shiny hats came after Thou shalt head out into the Utah desert where thou shalt set up thy temple and frolic with the bountiful teenage nymphettes thou shalt take for thou wifes...

As for John Butler??? It would need a Mark fucking Twain to adequately chronicle his misadventures amidst the high end purveyors of haute couture...

A Kentucky Konspiracy Theorist visits King Arthur's Couturier...

Armstrong save us all..

Last edited by alex_wilson on Sat 12 Jun 2021, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" Now can we work on getting Von Pein legally prohibited from using the internet" Albert Doyle. Champion of Free Speech and Credible Moderation
alex_wilson

Sat 12 Jun 2021, 11:49 pm
I've just checked out the H and L thread over on the 13 Inch Head forum...

Now I know what it felt like to wander through the Athenian Symposium..or Lorenzo the Magnificent's Florentine Academy... watching the young Michelangelo take his first uncertain steps towards immortality, whilst listening to the finest minds of the Renaissance as they argued about the very nature of being...or indeed to recline on a couch in the Royal Palace at Pella, sipping a Thracian wine  as Aristotle instructs the teenage Alexander...

Not only could I marvel at John Butler's quite phenomenal stupidity..he's got Oswalds popping up everywhere... like the fucking bubonic plague at a black rats and fleas fanciers party in some Cheapside Tavern back in Merry Olde London Towne.....but also could I read the biggest pack of lies since the Guild of Village Idiots and Pathological Liars met in the tavern next door..

Quoting Me and Lee in relation to any event or person with even the remotest most peripheral association with the Kennedy Assassination is like quoting from the Wit and Wisdom of Professor Larsen at the Yale v Oxford Debate...

Or Fezzo's Psychedelic Guide to Painting at the entrance exam for the Royal Academy...or even Fezzo's Illustrated Guide to Finding an Emoji's G Spot at the Annual Dancing Emoticons Debutante Ball...

Not only is it an obvious pack of ridiculous lies, from beginning to end, the writing is absolutely atrocious..

Like some tenth rate Mills and Boon bodice buster mixed with the Chronicles of the Young Indiana Jones...written by a reanimated William Mcgonnigal..

Oh silvery banks of the River Tay/ Where Lee and Juddufki did lay/ as the harps plucked and the cherubs played/ they fuck'd and fuck'd/ til Clay doth say/ to a hotel with you and I will pay© the Estate of William Mcgonnigal c/o Kris Millegan Talent Management, Harare Zimbabwe

Fuck every single one of the fools, egotists and parasites who are, or have, enabled, or are still enabling this tawdry con artist...

H and L vs Me and Lee...the perfect symmetry...both of them are a preposterous pack of outlandish lies... How ANYONE can believe Juddufki's nonsense...a fucking covert research facility attempting to weaponise cancer being operated by a ditzy teenage ingenue who won some shitty ribbon at a science fair?  an ex pilot under investigation for molestation, with absolutely zero scientific qualifications , indeed his only academic credentials being some mail order diploma from some Italian degree mill and an expert in bone cancer..????

Harvesting thousands of mice and " hundreds of pounds" of monkeys... fucking MONKEYS...using a food blender in some cramped suburban kitchenette?? What about noise, the smell, never mind the logistics..the vets and the corpse disposal and incineration.. Imagine Mr and Mrs John Q American Citizen sitting down with their TV dinners? I think they might notice a monkey Auschwitz operating in their neighbourhood... Harvesting tumours then transporting them in a thermos flask??? Armstrong have mercy on us all!!! ...but the most ridiculous thing of all is them knowing who the target was!!! Sparky Rubinstein doing handstands in the kitchen as some naïve 19 year old erstwhile science geek discusses assassinating a foreign head of state???? It's a pity Ralph Cinque isn't a Juddufkist..thin t of the ditty he could have written?? Juddufki and Groden singing a close harmony duet at poor old Lee's graveside.." I've Gone Harvesting with HARVEY"..what can a poor doppelganger do? When he's got the old sitting on a bus to Mexico with a thermos full of tumours blues...

The portrait she paints of HARVEY , as some uberhip urbane James Bond...sexual gymnast, man of letters... debonair, discreet and effortlessly cool is just cheap pastiche. The sort of thing some terminally mediocre creative writing student might have cobbled together..in an attempt to cash in on her otherwise miniscule and meaningless brush with history...is every bit as preposterous, misleading and untrue as the one dimensional misanthropic caricature the Warren Report tried to peddle

Me and Lee is almost as much of an offence against literature as it is against truth itself.

There's absolutely no excuse for any  " researcher " or " author" to show up at her sci fi fantasy shindig..

Absolutely none whatsoever.

The woman is nothing more than a common grifter... trying to scam as much money as she can by telling the most outrageous lies about Oswald and the assassination..

Even the likes of Palamara, and the other research community luminaries who queue up to do their little turn in the full glare of the Trine Day spotlight... could perhaps bestir themselves and use some of their much celebrated research abilities...even a fucking mummy, buried for millennia in the Valley of the King's , could see Juddufki is an obvious con artist..

How ANYONE can believe this horseshit is absolutely beyond me...

Never underestimate the need to believe in something...anything...be it incorporeal polyglot Hungarian doppelgangers or coarse featured con artists...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" Now can we work on getting Von Pein legally prohibited from using the internet" Albert Doyle. Champion of Free Speech and Credible Moderation
Chris_Davidson

Yesterday at 4:56 pm
@JeremyBojczuk wrote:On a more serious note, if Chris wants to put his Photoshop skills to productive use,
Draw your own conclusions if applicable, but don't draw mine pertaining to the zfilm funnies.

The Hobbits Strike Back!! The Revenge of Jimbo Baggins - Page 3 Turtle2
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum