REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

the mullberry bush

+2
alex_wilson
greg_parker
6 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

the mullberry bush - Page 2 Empty Re: the mullberry bush

Wed 07 Jul 2021, 10:31 am
An example of how these guys think and operate:

John K wrote:Jean Stafford interviewed Marguerite Oswald for her book A Mother in History. She said that she believed that Marguerite had elocution lessons. Could she had taken them so she could change her accent? If she did take these lessons then maybe Harvey took the same lessons to hide his East European accent.

When I first read that, my brain automatically accepted that Marguerite did have elocution lessons.

But that rendering actually means that Marguerite told Stafford that she thought she had elocution lessons... which is silly. You either had them or you didn't.

No. It is Stafford who, listening to Marguerite speak, thinks she may have had elocution lessons. 

But that is good enough for John. Stafford's speculation becomes John's fact from which he is free to make further speculations about why she would have had such lessons. 

Try this: the somewhat vain Marguerite tried to put on airs and graces with someone who she believed was above her (Marguerite's) station. Stafford was an extremely well-educated best-selling author and Pulitzer prize winner. You think maybe Marguerite was tying hard not to sound like a yokel?

Or

Marguerite spoke in her normal voice but Stafford believed this working class peasant spoke a bit too well and therefore must have had elocution lessons.

Get a grip, John.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 07 Jul 2021, 11:23 am
"One doesn't think my sprog was involved in anything iffy, guv"

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 07 Jul 2021, 11:57 am
@steely_dan wrote:"One doesn't think my sprog was involved in anything iffy, guv"
lol! Bewdiful

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 07 Jul 2021, 12:01 pm
I think you've solved a major puzzle for H & L aficionados - the identify of the fake Marguerite!

the mullberry bush - Page 2 2Q==

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Wed 07 Jul 2021, 7:41 pm
The whole HARVEY was a Hungarian immigrant/ war orphan who learnt Russian before arriving in the US of A ....to begin his magical scar growing and earlobe detaching odyssey is proveable bullshit..

Just compare Armstrongs own fantasy chronology with the tragic war torn history of Hungary..

Oswald was born in 1939... right?

According to the geniuses over at Central Doppelganger Casting little HARVEY debuted in the role that would turn him into history's most doppelgangery doppelganger no later than 1947...q.v. the " mystery" of San Saba..

The claim, according to the H and L doctrine ( a little doppelgove told me that Armstrong is thinking about declaring himself Infallible) has puny malnourished little HARVEY learning to speak Russian like a native... Hungary was a Communist State, right? A Soviet Satellite where learning Russian would more than likely have been mandatory...

Certainly in the schools.

If you check out the " Gems" thread over on the 13 Inch Head forum you will find Jimbo Baggins gleefully waving an abstract ,he unearthed from Armstrong knows where around, " proving" that learning Russian was indeed mandatory by no later than 1950..

According to the standard H and L methodology ( more like hagiography) it's now a proven fact.

Case Closed.

Little HARVEY was taught Russian by the nasty old commies before fleeing to the Land of the Free ..into Messrs Dulles, Angleton and Gottleib's tender embraces( let's not forget Edwin Ekdahl too ..the current H and L fantasy brainstrust is doing a sterling job proving ol' Edwin was a crack ONI operative...)

I should have realised this years ago.. it's just so obviously and blatantly wrong..my only excuse is i no longer take the H and L fantasy remotely seriously.. it's not worth the effort, anyway the cultists will just ignore it anyway and carry on their own merry way..

From 1939( little HARVEYs birthdate) to 1944 Hungary was ruled by a certain Admiral Horthy, ex Austrian Hungarian naval officer, officially he was the " Regent" for the deposed Habsburg heir Otto( since the 1867 Compromise and the creation of the Dual Monarchy the Austrian Emperor ruled Hungary as the Apostolic King, in a Personal Union)

In reality it was a quasi fascist dictatorship, without lapsing into a tedious digression on inter war Hungarian politics Hungary was roughly approximate to the pre Anschluss clerico fascist regimes of Dollfuss and Schusselnigg

Hungary was an ally of Nazi Germany, a member of the Axis/ Anti Comitern Power bloc( although I can't remember offhand if Hungary was party to the official Anti Comitern treaty)

Contributing a whole army to the German Southern Army Group at the launch of Barbarossa...infamously the Hungarian Army would be wiped out at Stalingrad..

After orchestrating a coup in Budapest ( that involved that perennial poster child of conspiracism, Otto Skorzeny and his piratical band of SS Freebooters smuggling Horthy's son out of Budapest inside a rolled up carpet...to be used as a hostage to ensure his father's compliance) in spring 44 the Germans ruled Hungary directly, through the puppet regime of the Nazi Arrow Cross party..

As an aside one of the first Germans to arrive in post coup Budapest was a certain Obersturmbannfuhrer from the RSHA central office...Adolf Eichmann, who ,with his deputy , Dieter Wisceleny, arrived to oversee the mass deportations of Hungarian jews.

It was in Hungary, in spring 45, with the Red Army steamroller grinding it's way remorselessly through the Carpathians, the last German offensive of the war, Spring Awakening, was launched, around Lake Balaton..

The Soviets only capturing Budapest after an apocalyptic siege, involving mostly SS troops and Hungarian fascist diehards..

Hungary was part of the Habsburg Empire since the 16th century, this centuries long legacy of German rule, combined with the particularly bloody suppression of Bela Kun's 1919 Soviet revolution meant until Hungary's absorption into the Warsaw Pact/ Soviet power bloc Russian influence was marginal..non existent might be a better description. The chance of some kid learning Russian like a native in this climate is, putting it mildly, as remote as John Butler being elected as a fellow of All Souls College, simultaneously, by Royal Warrant being appointed first Regius Professor of Photo Analysis and Anatomy..

Of course it could theoretically have happened... just as David Lifton could win Mr Congeniality at the next Mr Universe contest...or Jimbo Baggins could be appointed Secretary of State for Truthfulness...to base " research" on such laughably flimsy ahistorical pretexts is patently absurd...H and L has nothing to do with historical research and everything to do with religion... blind unthinking zealotry and an almost fanatical need to " believe"

Professor Larsen once speculated little HARVEY could have come from a Russian speaking part of Poland...indeed the Tsarist Empire , along with Austria and Prussia was party to the Partitions that wiped Poland off the map for centuries..

But like Hungary,( Poland having famously defeated the invading Red Army in the 1920 Soviet Polish War) pre WW2 Poland was fiercely anti Communist..

Even the briefest , most superficial overview of the history of Central/ Eastern Europe reduces the already infinitesimal likelihood of some polyglot émigré kid later starring as HARVEY to somewhere around the probability of zero...

I'm fully aware most of my anger is directed against myself...for being stupid enough ever to have fallen for this codswallop..

But Armstrong, and by extension Baggins, have so distorted and sanitised the record that at first glance H and L appears reasonably plausible..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" Now can we work on getting Von Pein legally prohibited from using the internet" Albert Doyle. Champion of Free Speech and Credible Moderation
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 5:54 am
RCD (and his pesky questions) is on the receiving end of the H&L equivalent of the blue screen of death.
Won't stop him asking though...

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 10:17 am
@steely_dan wrote:RCD (and his pesky questions) is on the receiving end of the H&L equivalent of the blue screen of death.
Won't stop him asking though...
He is right to ask. All they have is suspicion.

But who knows what might jump out of the woodpile in the way of evidence down the track?  Cool

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 10:40 am
John K (emphasis mine) wrote:Do you know if John every wrote about the National Committee for a Free Europe? This organization found jobs for refugees from Communist countries i.e. Eastern Europeans, so they could help prepare for the liberation of Europe. This organization would be a good place for clandestine operators to locate individuals to be sent back to Eastern Europe.

Without looking at ths specific org - yes, it is the type of org that the CIA might use to source individuals to place back behnd the iron curtain.

But get this, John! Because this is the really weird part - such individuals were sent back as the natives they actually were, in order to blend in! How fucking weird is that???!!!! Why would the CIA do that when they could scour the country for lookalike disaffected Americans and lookalik mothers of disaffected Americans who the emigres can pretend to be, instead?

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 10:59 am
Blue screen of death predicted.
Meanwhile....John Butler Trio has identified Onslo as Dutz Murret!!!!! Sloping Cortina in the front garden he says...

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 3:14 pm
Sloping Cortinas  Laughing Fair dinkum. You, Alex and Stan should form the next comedy troupe to storm Edinburgh. One day one of you are going o cause me to burst my stitches.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 10:34 pm
If Steely and Stan are up for it I'd be interested in penning a sketch show...

The Two Johnnies!! Comical and Clinical... Every week our intrepid duo get themselves entangled  in series of "deeply political" mishaps... trying to foil the nefarious machinations of their arch nemesis...Rumpy and Pumpy...aka the Doppelstiltkin Twins..a pair of psychotic polyglot  photo altering criminal masterminds from the Carpathians...driven mad by the CIAs attempt to turn them into non related near identical doppelgangers , they seek to wreak a terrible vengeance on the world for the cruel inhumane experiments that left them with "superpowers"... detachable nunchuck shaped earlobes... bionic sloping shoulders that fire mini cruise missiles... detachable interchangeable poison tipped doppeldicks ... and the power to psychically alter any photo...

Not only that they are on a quest to find their own true loves...both Rumpy and Pumpy falling madly in love with each others fake moms that one brief time they were let out of their respective safe houses...

Each week the Two Johnnies have to foil their latest evil scheme...

Clinical Johnny is always careful to wear a facemask in public...for the evil minions of Rumpy and Pumpy are everywhere!!!...a facemask comprising of a plastic bag with eyeholes cut out... A Johnny Bag... I'll get my coat..

While Comical Johnny always has his ACME Serious Researchers Kit , complete with English Hungarian dictionary and fully collapsible bidet/ doppelganger detection kit handy...

This week the Two Johnnies are hot on the case of the Mysterious Marguerite from New Jersey...

Someone wrote a letter to someone who lived in the same town as someone who once received an anonymous phone call...Someone better call the Johnnies!!
I fear there's doppelganging afoot...

It's down the Johnny Pole and into the Johnny Mobile for our daredevil duo...

Rumpy and Pumpy are up to their doppelganging mischief again!!!

I haven't witnessed such an outbreak of " researching" since Paul Trejo and his odious idiot sidekick were at their peak...

Just ignore the " critics" that's the ticket!!

I mean Denny why should anyone care, right? If consenting adults want to believe in disappearing Hungarian doppelgangers and their magical fake moms what's the big deal, right?

Who needs to waste their precious time with silly old proof? Imagination is so much more fun...

What is the point, right? Some folk still persist in believing that the Warren Commission got it right...why should we waste our time arguing with them?

It's much more fun joining hands and dancing merrily round in circles until we all get dizzy ... much more fun just rearranging the pretty little pictures in the sand box...look if I do it this way it looks like Mary Ann Moorman has two heads!! Look there's a little green man!! And the 33rd degree mason ..y'know him who came over in the same vortex as the magic flautists horse...

Why bother if some folks knowingly and wilfully distort the evidence... spreading falsehoods...who cares , right? 
Who cares if certain individuals attempts at photo analysis make us all look like gibbering idiots? Let's all just pull down our see through pant cuffs and keep marching happily along the yellow brick road...who knows we might even meet a scarecrow who once stood in a field behind a house that belonged to someone who once lived in the same town as someone else who once said " hello" to someone who lived next door to Edwin Ekdahl...wouldn't that really be something?

Denny , as long as the H and L gang continue to insist it HASN'T all been debunked...as long as they persist in spinning their meaningless webs out of vaguely suggestive ephemera...as long as they persist in spreading falsehoods, and trafficking in mis and disinformation I don't see any other choice..

Otherwise what IS the fucking point?

What's the point of trying to put right any wrongs?

And incidentally since you are so outraged by the terms " H and L brainstrust" etc I seem to have missed your expressions of outrage when your new compadres were running around cheerfully defacing the forum with their spurious allegations.. claiming the " disbelievers"(!!) we're in fact disinformation agents..

I get it...it's alright for people to question theories as long as they leave your own pet theories alone...

Harvey and Lee is a fantasy...a great lumbering undead ball of necrotising nabobbery spread for the most part by a crowd of sanctimonious knobends...

The deeper you bury your head in the sand the darker it will get...  the hole you dig yourself into is only going to be the hole you'll eventually have to dig yourself out of...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" Now can we work on getting Von Pein legally prohibited from using the internet" Albert Doyle. Champion of Free Speech and Credible Moderation
alex_wilson

Fri 09 Jul 2021, 8:50 pm
Gather round all you brave knights( and fair maidens ..oh yes and all you dung farmers too...who dream of forming an anarcho syndicalist collective free of capitalist lackies ) 

Rest ye awhile by the fireside, drink a cup of golden mead( but not more than one forsooth it is said a mimsy hobbit has laced it with the flower of the ruhypnol herb...to maketh the poor unwary traveller see visions of cavorting pixies and tiny dancing doppelettes with unfeasibly large doppeltitties)

Let me tell ye all a tale of yore...when dragons and giants and firebreathing fake Marguerites roamed this fair land...Aye but they were dark times too... Elephantiasis ravaged the land!! And the sky overflowed with terrible omens and portents of doom...

And Jack of White, soothsayer to Lord John, known as Strong of Arm, due to his incredibly well developed right forearm,  prophesied doom..

" Woe to those who cannot tell their HARVEYs from their LEEs..Woe I say!! Forsooth I see  great tribulations coming...Giant Goateed Women stalking the land!! Mandatory fez wearing!! I say it was American born LEE who did slay Good King Jack while poor HARVEY was a patsy!! Until the doppeltruth is accepted and until Lord John, known as Strong of Arm, is hailed as the messiah I say Woe Unto this land of provocateurs!!"

And so it was until in a faraway land a brave knight did call his posse...Sir Steely of Dan, Sir Alex , Son of Will, Sir Stan of Dane , and bold Sir Jeremy..

" Knights of the 13 Inch Heads" Sir Greg , for that was his name, saith , " I beseech he go forth and free the benighted land of this doppelplague...there are no HARVEYs or LEEs... just Lee, once a humble soldier who was sorely betrayed by his master's"

And so they went forth ..

And before long Sir Jeremy did find himself in a strange enchanted land .. beholding a castle with two non related but near identical turrets he did approach..Swamp Castle it was called...or so the poor old crone who lived in a shack deep in the surrounding forest did say..

" I am but a poor old crone" saith she" for I am not the reincarnation of an ancient troubadour..nor does a minstrel write ballads about me.. for one groat a month I do draw these lines on these strange heathen pictures.. the Swamp Castle belongs to Lord John, known as Strong of Arm, venture there at your peril brave sir knight"

Sir Jeremy pitying the poor old crone gave her his last tankard of mead.." Drinketh not too much in one go" he warned he" for I was seeing unearthly shapes emerge from out the forest shadow"

" Aye sir knight" the crone cackled " that would be the Judenwocky or Herr Humpfy Dumpfy.. for their lair lies fair close.." the crone moved by Sir Jeremy's kindness held out her spindly hands " take this tape measure brave sir knight... and beware the Judenwocky and the frumious Donniesnatch with his claws that catch and the hairless cunternibbel drip!"

Wrapping the tape measure round his 13 Inch Head Sir Jeremy did venture forth...into the Swamp Castle..a dark deserted ruin it was too...it's walls covered in crazed scribbles..

" Forsooth" bold Sir Jeremy did say " it doth look like Fezzo the teletubby has been this way...with his magic crayons and his band of dancing emoticons"

Suddenly Sir Jeremy heard a sound..

A strange enchanted gurgling coming from the upstairs room...

Bravely he sallied forth..his boots creaking on the wooden staircase.. sounding like the time Sir Sandy the Wooden legged climbed up the leather staircase that led to the chamber of the wicked enchantress Morgana DaRouse( to watch the Story of Sir Sandy the Wooden legged and his adventures on Morgana DaRouse's leather staircase you'll have to be a subscriber to Ye Adulte Channele..a bargain at 4 groats a month)

Brave Sir Jeremy did find two guards, Jehan the Butler and Jehan of Baggins, late the squire of Sir Jimbo , who was banished for selling mead that tasted like griffin's piss...
The two Jehans were arguing over a miniature portrait..

" Its HARVEY" saith Jehan the Butler

" It's LEE " saith Jehan of Baggins..." See how the shoulders doth slopeth"

" You can tell your HARVEYs from your LEEs by the earlobes in this miniature HARVEY doesn't have LEEs soccer shin guards... you can always tell your HARVEYS from your LEEs except for the miniatures that doth have a facemask... maybe LEE was a leper...liketh poor Baldwin of Jerusalem... except I read in the infowareth chronicles that Baldwin was really a changeling in the pay of the Neweth Worlde Order.."

For three whole hours did the guards of Swamp Castle argue... ignoring all brave Sir Jeremy's pleas..until Sir Jeremy saith " Hobbits to this" and rode off to the nearest tavern...his tape measure fluttering from his 13 Inch Head as he rode through the enchanted forest...

The moral of this tale be... you cannot make those who do not want to hear listen......

Those who only see what they want will never want to see...

Please spare a groat or two for a poor wandering minstrel...I wants to buy a tankard or three of Griffin's piss and go dancing through the greenwood with the unicorns and the merry doppelettes!!

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 10 Jul 2021, 10:35 am
Through no fault of RCD cobwebs are forming on the thread where he asked a question. If it wasn't for the Butler Trio posting off topic the thread would have slipped out of sight.
RCD can airmail some white feathers to those concerned.

Last edited by steely_dan on Sat 10 Jul 2021, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ethanol typo)

Checkmate.

JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sat 10 Jul 2021, 6:58 pm
Verily, a splendid tale, Sir Alex, Son of Will!

It reminds me of Sir Gawain and the Green Doppelganger, which is one of several alternative versions of literary classics:

The Doppelganger in the Rye
Much Ado About No Doppelgangers
The Great Gatslee and Harvey
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Doppelganger
Chronicle of a Doppelganger Foretold
Harvey of the d'Urbervilles
The Old Doppelganger and the Sea
The Master and Marguerite and Marguerite
alex_wilson

Sat 10 Jul 2021, 10:41 pm
Thank ye kindly goodly Sir Jeremy... I was originally intending to doppelgangerise Beowulf...but after some careful deliberation, and taking into consideration some of the characters now roaming around the fear shrouded halls and leather staircases of Ye Olde Swamp Castle.. I figured savage mead soaked exhortations to rapine and pillage ... involving disgusting slimy bog dwelling half reptilian anthropagi ( not to mention the mother) might be a tad too close to home..

Likewise Sherlock Holmes... the only case fit for doppelgangerisation ( IMHO at least) was the Three Garridebs..alas, however , remembering one of the key lines:Holmes extrapolating to the humble Watson , " Touch him where you want he be false".. I feared this might invoke some , how shall I put this delicately?, rather untoward attempted fumblings on the part of some of our less sophisticated brethren...so for the sake of the women, and the small forest dwelling rodent population of Kentucky I thought I'd better let the doppelganged Garridebs slumber undisturbed, along with doppelganged Grendel, and Grendel's Mother...

Although the Two Grendels, some sort of post Freudian attempt to understand the suppressed Oedipal desires languishing within your average bullnecked all American doppelganger, set in your average North Dakotan mead hall still has promise..

I have an image of John Butler, complete with horned helmet, striding up to Grendel's Mother, totally unfazed by the scaly abomination wheezing and grunting before him, the remains of a semi masticated fez clinging to a protruding fang, and poor Jimbo Baggins hind leg hanging out of the corner of her mouth, twitching and kicking, " Are you the short and dumpy Grendel's Mother or are you the tall and good looking one?" he enquires .

I like the idea of Sir Gawain and the Green Doppelganger...maybe in true Arthurian tradition have each of the Knights of the 13 Inch Heads going off on individual quests..Perhaps Sir Alex, Son of Will could face the menace of the dreaded Mouth of Myra DaRouse...the poor loquacious mead swilling Sir Alex has to keep his mouth shut for a whole hour or else be devoured.... languishing for thousands of years In the Sixteen Stomachs of Stripling...after passing through the effluent coated digestive ducts of the frumious Donniesnatch...

Sir Steely has to pass the dreaded Knights who say " Not Credible" who guard the Causeway of No Return ,before passing through Sarah's Doorway only to  face the gloomy cavern dwelling Hobgoblin of Clarification...who lives under the basement where the Bong of Doom is kept..

Sir Stan has to brave the stench of Stinky Mac's Hall of Flatulence..and the date hungry vampires that dwell within... finally facing his arch foe...Fezzo The Nonsensical..the only wizard who doesn't know what he wants to know only that he knows it..

Alas however all is in vain!! Bold  Sir Greg falls for the seductive charms of the Second Guinnivere. With her Killer Handbag and Glowing Hand... mortally wounded  and throwing his sword,  Trollscaliber into Lake Pontchartrain,  where it is caught by the mysterious hand that rises out of the murky waters...the hand belonging to Juddufki of the Lake( who else?)..he is carried off in a ghostly Rambler Station Wagon to the misty Isle of Punkavalonski

To wait for the day when he is summoned by the immortal words..

" You're trolling Greg , you can't answer my superior evidence so you have to ban me"

Why not? The quest for the Holy Grail is every bit as historical and well documented as the search for the elusive bullnecked second Oswald...
In fact what about combining Dan Brown and John Armstrong( Praises be upon him) into one mega super Conspiracy??

The Second Marguerite Oswald was the Holy Grail...Sang Real was really medieval Hungarian for short dumpy fake mom..

On a far far more prosaic note I see Praelector Michael Clark has left the hallowed portals of academia to mingle with the riff raff.... another mighty intellect descends to spread the bounty of his wisdom..

Anyone who wants to see  a stupid person desperately trying to appear intelligent should check out his latest offering..

A fucking moron..if Gordon had the slightest bit of class, integrity of decency Mr Clark should have been immediately banned after his " stomping on vermin" outburst..
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 13 Jul 2021, 10:29 am
@steely_dan wrote:Through no fault of RCD cobwebs are forming on the thread where he asked a question. If it wasn't for the Butler Trio posting off topic the thread would have slipped out of sight.
RCD can airmail some white feathers to those concerned.

The bald turkey is thankful for a little cover...

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum