REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3  hosty  fritz  2  David  paine  4  beckley  Mason  3a  tsbd  Floor  doyle  Lankford  11  9  Weigman  Humor  prayer  Darnell  Lifton  tippit  frazier  Theory  +Lankford  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  Empty From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..

Wed 29 Sep 2021, 10:16 pm
" Guten Morgen Mein Kinder"

" Guten Morgen Fraulein Barnard"

" Now children we better speak in English, you never know who could be listening in, right Miss Jeffries? As you know Miss Cole is still unavoidably detained, due to the ongoing enquiries pertaining to her whereabouts in the late 90s. I'm sure the scurrilous rumours you've all been hearing, about  her relationship with Bill Clinton aren't true..just more communist propaganda..I can assure you children Miss Cole's favourite blue dress wasn't part of the Clinton Body Count , likewise her links with the Al Gore campaign , they're  as truthful as those allegations linking Hilfswillige Jeffries to the Paul Gadd " Raven Sanctuary" Let me reassure you all Miss Cole firmly believes " Global Warming"  is just another Jew inspired fantasy...we all know a blonde haired blue eyed God created this flat Earth in six days...the only time the globe got warm was the time Don Jeffries and Ernst Zundel ate too much sauerkraut and lit their farts a little too close to the globe a certain moustachioed supermensch kept in his study... my name is Fraulein Christine Barnard, latterly of the Future Freedom Foundation, now I'm a supply teacher working for the Schlotz Klink Agency...I'm sure some of your parents and grandparents are familiar with Frau Gertrude..."

Pause for obligatory oath taking..followed by Ted Nugents mash up of " Dixie" " My Country  'Tis of Thee" and  " Horst Wessel Lied"

Fraulein Barnard " Wasn't that just beautiful children ?,I hope we'll all be lucky enough to be on the barricades when our mighty flag is once again unfurled and the brown battalions march to victory with their strong and steady step"(sotto vice)" oohh I feel a little bit flustered better take a couple of estrogen and progesterone tablets to calm me down.."

TODAY'S LESSON..

So what have we learned today about the JFK assassination and the jews and their new world order stooges who carried it out...?

Well children over on Lord Haw Haws Education Forum Miss Cole wowed everyone with this quite staggering discovery...not only was Lee Oswald ( thats LEE to our friends from the Jimbo Baggins Annex) up blazing away on the 6th floor , he had the foresight to wrap clingfilm round his face, just in case he was given a nitrate test...

Over in the Rudolf Hoess Campus in Buda, Dr Ralph Cinque MD, further enlightened us with another virtuoso display of photo analysis..

The so called Prayerman footage is a fake...because it's absolutely impossible, ( in fact Dr Cinque adds the libertarian imprematur declaring that its never ever been done. So there) for people to move... . The Ralph Cinque Law of Motion states that people who stood somewhere must still be standing there 10 seconds later. No one ever moves and if they do they're obviously Kennedy killers . I'll repeat that just to make sure you absorb every nuance: the Prayerman footage is fake because people aren't standing in exactly the same place they were standing 10 seconds earlier. Thus, following the Cinque Didactic , the same mysterious cabal of conspirators who were somehow able to deduce Ike Altgens line of sight, and knowing what the prospective patsy looked like , were able not only to fake the subsequent photo, creating a grotesque hybrid doorway menagerie , enough to make Tod Browning himself blush, including slapping the forehead of someone who looked so much like Oswald he was often mistaken for him, onto Oswald, presumably as some sort of disguise, they were also able to undertake a truly prodigious feat of fakery , by somehow producing quite literally hundreds of thousands of fake newspapers, in dozens of cities, including some of America's largest metropolitan areas. All in approximately 30 minutes!! These same magicians also decided, perhaps as some sort of back up scenario , to add another layer of Machiavellian devilment,inserting yet another fake Oswald, an imaginary tripleganger to accompany the doppel Oswalds already wandering around inside the Depository, searching for Bill Shelley , CIA agent  ...doppelgangers get lonely too children .."

I thought I'd heard it all...but Lee Oswald up on the 6th floor with fucking clingfilm wrapped around his face ???

Not only that,  this character still persists in parroting the same old hoary delusions...Oswald pulling a pistol in the Texas Theatre , for example...

The contortions required to keep this particular treasured pet theory intact would make a 14 year old East European gymnast crammed full of steroids wince...

The Tittilicious Troika of la Tete de 13 pouces - Misses Cole and Barnard, the former arguably the most boringly pedantic sophist ever to gurn into a camera in anger, seasoning his lugubrious offerings with the sort of painfully lumpen attempts at humour,  not encountered since that 8 foot 3 inch unintentional humourist , Tom Graves ,hung up his lead boots and DR Neiderhut ( Harvard Medical School Class of 83) ) with the assistance of their sometime acolyte, Snowflake in ordinary to James, 15th Baron Haw Haw, Dirty Dickie Booth, mentioned in dispatches for service above and beyond the call of genius...for declaring his " zero tolerance for debates" ...on a fucking forum advertised as a JFK assassination debate forum!! And for pioneering a policy of splendid isolation that would have made the ghost of dear old Lord Palmerston weep prophet's tears..Dirty Dickie ignored those he deemed unworthy by bombarding them with broadside after broadside of churlish ad hominem... like a gunboat sailing into hostile waters bristling with giant waterpistols!!- seem utterly determined to keep research forever marooned in the realms of whatever their own particular morbid fancy happens to be... Banging away with all the grace, subtlety and sophistication of Professor Larsen's thumbless cousin attempting to repair Orson Welles cuckoo clock with a fucking sledgehammer... determined to find a way of fitting the square pegs into the round holes...

Forever spinning round and round on a merry go round..Never learning..convinced every new mistake they make means they are making some sort of progress...If the only  lesson you learn from making mistakes is how to make some more , then it's time for a serious re-evaluation

Fletcher fucking Prouty...George W Bush photographed strolling through Dealey Plaza... Oswald armed with a roll of clingfilm, a cheese sandwich and of course his trusty Carcano, taking aim from the 6th floor window...Jealousy hoarding conspiracy theories the way a miser hoards gold, only to stand guard over them, as zealously as Don Jeffries protects the sanctity of his lily white stupidity...

Then racing back to Beckley St to grab the pistol he then tries to fire in the Texas Theatre..

How I abhor reading such mind numbing idiocy..

And then there's Cinque...a tiny insignificant runt brandishing the largest megaphone in human history.... babbling away, year after year, like some tragi comic character in a Rob Zombie reboot of " A Mighty Wind" ...lead singer and banjo player in the Singing Loveladys, a folk revival group who had a No.199 hit back in 1963 , with a bizarre a cappella version of Puff the Magic Dragon ( still banned in Finland, Luxembourg, Macedonia and most Arab Countries, due to certain translation issues...the part where Puff offers to Loveladyify little Jackie Papers forehead is misconstrued as having homoerotic connotations)...who  believes his tuneless warbling is still somehow relevant..if Cinque was a little smarter, and a lot less repulsive his absurd campaign could have done serious, perhaps even terminal damage , to how this case is generally perceived. Like so many misguided souls Cinque attempted to use " assassination research" as a mirror for his own vanity...only to end up another lonely old fool, hypnotised by his echo of his own incompetence

Lord Gordo Haw Haws lack of oversight has all but emasculated that particular forum. Larry H and Gil are the lone voices in the wilderness.. but tragically all too often their voices are drowned out by the cacophonous babble of hollow voices...

How anyone, at this stage, nearly 60 years down the line, can seriously postulate a scenario that involves Oswald being at 6th floor window...it's beyond my meagre powers of comprehension, and my somewhat lurid imagination..The evidence is there for those with the wit to look. Those who possess the ability, and the requisite intellectual honesty, to step outside their own treasured illusions. Far too many self styled researchers have fallen in love with their own perceptions of the case, few have the courage to accept their love was unrequited. Few have the guts to put aside the theories , long exposed as either fraudulent or else simple folly. Too many self declared Conspiracy Theorists do the Lone Nutters work for them..

These three clowns are like the Three Stooges in Macbeth.. ALL " Fair is foul and foul is fair" IST SISTER " wrap this clingfilm round our faces before we go hovering around anywhere" 2ND SISTER " " Fog and filthy air? I'm not going hovering around through any of that...before I landed this gig, stirring cauldrons and cackling maniacally I was a doctor doncha know...Harvard Medical School Class of 83" 3RD SISTER " As the resident media expert for Cauldron Stirrers Today i'd say both the fog and the foulness is just a delusion caused by manufactured consent...and by too many of those weird newts tails , are you sure that was the freshly severed cock of a black cat and the feathers of a white cockerel? And as for these white mice?? I didn't know Hecate wore glasses...hold up sisters here comes MacTroll...this is our big scene"

MacTroll " G'day ladies, me and my little British mate, Albert Banquo, are looking for King Duncan's castle"

ALL " All hail MacTroll Thane of ROKC...All hail MacTroll Thane of  Stinky Mac's Funhouse..All hail MacTroll Thane of the Education Forum thereafter!"

Albert Banquo " Typical cowardly British supernatural entities..if we were able to consult a credible warty hag, who hangs around cackling maniacally and stirring cauldrons they'd obviously recognise my superior gifts as a potential regicide.."

This Triumvirate of Tomfoolery, the Tittilicious Troika of Tedium personify the suffocating pall of reaction, the alchemical fusing of fantasy, negationism and politicisation. 

Instead of serious research we get a soul deadening melange of fatuous parlour gaming ( Lee Oswald in the Book Depository with the clingfilm) corporatist libertarian/ anti vaxxer propaganda and some pompous quasi Fetzerite who thinks being a Harvard alumni grants him preternatural insights.

Claiming Oswald had fucking cellophane wrapped around his face.... maybe he escaped in a newspaper taxi, sharing a marshmallow pie with Messrs Whalley and McWatters as they drifted past the cellophane flowers that grow so very high along Beckley and Zangs...just as Officer Tippit was straightening his looking glass tie, one of the cellophane flowers leant forward, stretching out it's stem , slipping in through the window of the newspaper taxi to tap Lee on the shoulder.." Excuse me Mr Oswald I don't mean to be rude but I do believe you have one of my petals stuck to your face..." nervous pause before the flower continues rather bashfully " I couldn't help but notice...is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"...

Armstrong have mercy on the cellophane flower population of Dallas

These three clowns  are the harbringers of doom...The Three Stooges of the Apocalypse..riding on their pantomime nags..past, present and future...their stubborn buffoonery, reactionary idiocy and puerile slapstick " theorising"( incidentally Miss Cole  where did you pick up the patter? Tom le Fols landmark 1273 A Jester's Handbuke? Verily egads and forsooth hey nonny non!) represent research at it's very fucking worst. A hobbyist a wannabe propagandist and a preposterous self inflated balloon..With Greg's permission, and as an adjunct to Vinny's rogues gallery of Fake Witnesses I'm going to use this thread as a wastepaper basket...a safe, ecologically sustainable recepticle to deposit " fake theories" in..

Oswald with cellophane wrapped around his face is a keeper..

I'm sure if he contacted Juddufki she'd happily " confirm" this monumental discovery...no doubt with her eidetic memory she could recall exactly where she bought the roll of clingfilm... maybe she used it to wrap up the shirt she bought for her Lee...or maybe it was the clingfilm he wrapped his sandwiches in , the sandwiches Juddufki made in David Ferrie's kitchen with her own fair hands...

Quote from Me and Lee, the soon to be published Director's Cut ( with commentary, courtesy of Mystic Malcolm, Trine Day's resident psychic, from Sparky Rubinstein, David Ferrie and Nibbles, Juddufki's favourite white mouse)

" Take these cheese sandwiches my beloved, I wrapped them in clingfilm myself and sealed them with a loving kiss. Don't forget to feed the mouse tumours in the thermos, they get very peckish ( snuffles coarsely) Oh Lee, my darling ilI never forget you, i'll never stop loving you..even if they accuse you of murdering our wonderful President.. remember to wear the brown shirt I bought you, and don't eat too much spicy food in Mexico, or flirt with the secretaries..I won't say goodbye my darling Lee.. only au revoir, spasiba, tusen takk, hasta luego, ( Editors note : genius that she is, Judy said goodbye to her Lee in over 135 languages, including archaic Demotic Greek, several West African tribal dialects and incredibly Orthodox Fezzian, a highly stylised dialect, described as being " a sub Esperanto amalgam of emoticons , dancing or otherwise, and pure unadulterated gibberish only understood by chronic paranoiacs who wear Fezzes several sizes too small thus interrupting the flow of blood to the brain")

Wait for me in Cancun ..or the Cayman Islands or Belize even though it won't be called Belize until  British Honduras become independent several years after your death... Farewell Lee .. Your Minnie Mouse wont forget you...ok ill forget you until around 1997 then I'll definitely remember you..once all the main protagonists are dead and the ARRB has finished" ( The theme music from Titanic...Publisher's note- Hi, this is Kris, you might be familiar with some of Trine Days underground best sellers...The Diary of Judyth Vary Mole, the Truth about Toad Hall...A Vary Close Shave ..Judyth Von Baker's incredible 10 year odyssey as Hitler's moustache"...A Baker's Dozen .the explosive revelations of Judyth of Magdala, the REAL 13th disciple..( translated from Aramaic by Don Jeffries, Trine Days resident expert in all things semitic) The Lindbergh Baby Was A Boy!! Judyth Vary Lindbergh's traumatic transexual journey to acceptance and true love....True to our tradition of Troof telling excellence Trine Day is proud to announce the imminent publication I Sunk the Titanic! Judyth Vary Iceberg's heartrending account of surviving as an iceberg in the U boat infested Atlantic Ocean of the 40s..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  Empty Re: From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..

Thu 30 Sep 2021, 2:31 pm
How anyone, at this stage, nearly 60 years down the line, can seriously postulate a scenario that involves Oswald being at 6th floor window

Exactly. Even Chief Curry later stated that there was no evidence that Oswald was at the  window at all. Anybody who believes it is not much different from a lone nutter. Hardly anybody seems to care about exonerating Oswald.

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  Empty Re: From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..

Thu 30 Sep 2021, 10:50 pm
I don't want to sound like a hypocrite Vinny. Unlike the core members here I haven't been in the trenches for years, or manning the barricades. OK so you may not get the humour here, or get what makes this forum so unique. OK you may not agree with Ed on Beckley St, or Greg regarding Asperger's, you may be one of those " Anyone But Oswalders" regarding Prayerman..no problems. Intelligent debate has always been encouraged here, unless you are some chest thumping Sherlock Holmes know it all..What really fucking pisses me off , aside from air of fustian decay and tittering Miss Haversham like insistence on starched shirts Victorian style decorum....you can spread the most scurrilous rumours, invent the wildest crackpot bullshit theories as long as you say please and keep your right pinkie raised whilst imbibing your Earl Grey tiffin...( Slurping or dunking your digestives are Star Chamber worthy offences..Lord Gordo as Charles Laughton as Henry VIII or Donnie Jeffries as Bette Davis as Elizabeth I.. " Off with his head!" as John Butler, junior trainee headsman lumbers over.." Excuse me ma'am which side is up?") It's the lunatic stubbornness and unwillingness to part with cherished pet theories. As I said I've not been in the trenches, or on the barricades, but there's a huge difference between a serious historian/ student / researcher and some fucking dilletante hobbyist. 

I'm not a researcher and at best I'm a modestly gifted mostly self taught historian but, saying that, at the very least I can acknowledge the tremendous work that's been done here. A lot of it behind the scenes. That's what I call real research... selfless co operative endeavour... Looking for the actual facts that will advance this case, not for the ego gratification of basking in the meagre spotlight of the alternative media 

The core ROKCers here have taken the best of the previous generations work, and moved it forward. Building on the solid foundation, and if needs be, doing some remodeling. The work thats been done here has, at the very very least, established Oswald's innocence. Building up an honest, unbiased untarnished portrait of Lee Oswald the human being. Not Lee Oswald one half of some fantasy duet, or Lee Oswald the stereotypical misanthropic communist. Thats progress. Real actionable facts. Not wonderfully hollow rhetorical flights of bombast. To claim that someone was cognitively impaired or complicit in the crime for not accepting the " truth" was terrifying. Reeking of commissars and show trails. The Deep Political brigade either made this case sound ridiculous.. (Lemkin's shrill hysterics in particular) or vaguely sinister. If Drago and co came within the poorly aimed barrel of a mechanics Mauser of any kind of power they'd make their mythical sponsors seem like fucking altruists. 

It's just so demoralising reading through thread after thread of airy waffle... pinging troofer podcasts back and forth, or apparently reciting from Dick and Jane Go Philosophising, or worse of all the first draft of some excruciating slice of Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew( that's Drew Donnie Jeffries..D-R-E-W not Jew) fan fiction...

Miss Cole could almost be the poor chump in Dylan's Talking John Birch Paranoid Blues... With a laptop and a shiny magnifying glass... Checking up his own asshole then down his toilet bowl...lookin  for the pesky clingfilm roll... watching John Butler go insane countin' the fake Oswalds sashaying down Mockingbird Lane...after investigatin' Mary Moorman and her photo, grain by grain,  he starts a wonderin' if them spooks done surgified him.. from his feet to his brain..
Wakes up to see the ghost of Harold Lloyd hangin' from the drain..Singin' " three tramps and a Siamese cat aboard the Dealey Plaza train"

Armstrong have mercy on us all..

I mean Lee Oswald with Saran wrap round his face? 

" Now Mr Brennan tell us again what you think you saw ?"

" I swear to God Captain Fritz , I thought I saw this guy with some sort of cheese sandwich for a head stick a rifle out the Sixth floor window...but I wasn't paying much attention...you see there was this African American woman with magic hair levitating in the doorway... just floating around in the air...until this really plump white woman, with some sort of weird wig on, the sort you might wear in professional situations, started waving her giant purse at her .maybe she couldn't see over her hair..or her levitatin'...just floating around in the air.."

Captain Fritz " And that's when her hand started glowing?"

Officer Baker " No no Sir , the glowing hand came after this bald white guy with a black neck started going crazy.. running around holding his head and screaming " Give me back my forehead!! They've gone and amputated my shoulder too!! And this guy beside me doesn't look anatomically possible.. and that other guy looks like he's had his face scrubbed out...THAT was when the woman with the giant purse and the crazy wig's hand started glowing"

Chief Curry ." Was this before or after the limo swung by and the shots started?"

Brennan and Officer Baker ." What limo? What shots?"

Brennan " I saw Mr Peppermint from TV wandering around the Plaza...so when I saw the cheese sandwich trying to shoot the rifle and the levitating woman"

Captain Fritz " Just floating around in the air? A man with a cheese sandwich for a head? Do we know where Ted Walker was?"

Brennan " That's right!! Then when I saw the glowing hand and giant purse I figured it was some kind of circus pagent..y'know? I particularly remember the cheese sandwich guy cos I hadn't had my lunch..some guy in a black suit with a duck's ass pompadour done swiped my fried chicken, he said he was with the CIA ..I don't know any Ted Walker? Does he play wide receiver for the Cowboys?"

Captain Fritz ( ignoring Mr Brennan)" So why did you run into the TSBD ?"

Officer Baker " Well sir, as I was passing I spotted Jack Ruby, except he was wearing this goofy sort of facemask...he was hollering and pointing over at the doorway.. " There's Paul Newman!" So I look over and I spots this slim guy in a brownish shirt , totin'a camera , or a Dr Pepper bottle, and I'm thinking to myself ' that's sure enough Paul Newman!' So I stops my bike like and I hops off, like a big old frog, my momma is a huge fan of Mr Newman..so i'I thinking I better gets his autograph"

The above was an extract from Richard Gilbride's forthcoming magnum opus..

" God speaketh to Dick out of an empty bottle of turpentine so Dick done solve the assassination"

The above is every bit as factual as the latest disclosures over on the 13 Inch Head forum.. disclosures that have resulted in much ponderous rumination, much nodding of  cobwebbed heads and much windy pontificating..

Greg Doudna, doughty champion of Mrs Paine , has set many an earnest head a bobbing, and ignited( well more of an insipid splutter) a much learned harrumphing, by suggesting Oswald sold his rifle the day before the assassination...

" And as an unforgiving wind howled in across the half frozen Neva, full of the restless echo of voices long thought stilled; those who perished in Artic Wastes, or starved in the gutter, along with the orphans cast out by a careless mother, the millions slaughtered like lambs in East Prussia, or fed to the cannon that boomed out across the Carpathians, and rattled the windows of Warsaw,  with this wind came the snow..light grey flecks at first, falling like petals, or flakes of rotting skin, and it fell in mounds, drifting down, illuminated by the dazzling lights  shining along the Moika. Falling softly against the great fortress windows, nestling against the great stuccoed collonades. It fell and it kept falling and within the palaces, under burning chandeliers,with the taste of champagne, caviare upon their lips, they danced... swirling across the gleaming marble; heads tossed back, laughing; young men so dashing and handsome in their uniforms: the Corps de Page, the Preobrazensky,  the Life Guards, some with the crimson sashes of the Order of St Andrews, others with the Cross of St George, ribbons, gold braid, the sharp gleam of epaulettes,. And the women too! The sensuous flutter of ballgowns cut daringly low, to reveal the glittering decolletage and a sea of soft pert bosoms, heaving joyously,, so many diamonds, too many to count! Like they too had fallen from the heavens; shimmering from shoulders, necks, peeking out of the flowing blonde tresses...is the God who created this not the kindest most benevolent, merciful God?

As they laughed and danced and whispered and plotted, the mischievous twinkle in m'ladies eye hinting at so many secrets, the shudder of hot breath on cold skin..a waltz, a mouzurka and the polonaise..the dancers glide to and fro...with just the faintest touch of fingertips.. the coquettes promise forever left unfulfilled..but there's always tomorrow...in Petrograd in those days, days of Black Night and White Snow, the young thought nothing of tomorrow.. giving theirs away at the merest flicker of an eye.... there's always tomorrow the murmur spread through the ballroom, limping like a sickly child, pulling at the diamond encrusted hems and the gold scabbards...

Always tomorrow...but outside in the bleak morning, the slashes of dawn , great crimson streaks across the jewelled face night , it is already tomorrow... and out of the darkness, coming pouring down the Fontanka, or slipping past the deserted barricades, the metal carcasses strewn about, dusted with the snow that keeps on falling...great straggling crowds of people..in ragged overcoats, foot cloths, soldiers overcoats scarred with mud and splattered with blood...they marched in silence, the trudge of countless feet was the sound of the cities heartbeat!! And above , in place of the crosses , the saints and the censers, they carried their banners " Bread, Peace, Freedom" " Down with the War" 

In was from these crowds marching slowly to some Calvary that the poet conjured up His Twelve...with the body and blood of Russia dripping from frozen lips.. they came marching out of the Calvary of the past towards the Calvary of the future..most with a cross shaped rifle on their shoulders...others simply carried their cross on the shoulder that once carried their rifles...empty shoulder my friends are like empty hands! And in the coming days I fear we're all going to be made to feel empty..I couldn't believe it! In the ballrooms and the cabarets..in the dining rooms, the brothels,( the cosy salons we both used to enjoy) they carried on! As their world was collapsing around them! I used to envy them.  Now I curse them. Perfidious wretches. Is it not a sin to do nothing when something can still be done? Instead of something we got Purishkevich!! And little Felix the assassin! They danced and danced hoping the music would drown out the catastrophe..instead they drowned on their own blood.

I'm thinking of writing something about all of this. I don't know what yet.

Be safe. Give Katia my best.

Yours forever

Love Sasha

12/ X/ 19 Paris
( Paraphrase of a letter sent by a Russian writer. Controversy still surrounds his identity. Most believe it was the father of the author of Lolita. Others that it was Pasternak ( highly unlikely) or Gorky)

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Wed 06 Oct 2021, 1:10 am
Apologies to members and lurkers alike, the last thing I ever want to do is lower the tone, or diminish the potency , and potential impact of the research presented here. 

By constantly resorting to ad hominem ,( attempted) satire, and most of all ,criticising personalities rather than ideas, I hope I don't lessen the impact of the unique work thats being done here... But when utilised properly, and constructively, the use of satire and ad  hominem etc are perfectly legitimate. In fact nothing punctures a fucking overinflated balloon quite as effectively as a well aimed barb...Laughter is one of the best remedies for curing self righteous arrogance..( just ask any doctor!)

Alongside the new research and the commentary, that is often as articulate as it is searingly insightful( sometimes bordering on the genuinely iconoclastic, , the core members unwilling to pay lip service to the whims and vagaries of the Orthodox research community by obediently repeating whatever platitudes are currently in vogue) I think by criticising the mindless idiocy,  that all too regularly passes for " research , this forum provides yet another estimable service.

Often humour and satire are far more effective methods than fire and brimstone fundamentalist rhetoric, sneering condescension or polarising " them and us" rants...

Along with the research it was humour, Steely and Stan in particular pioneering a totally original comedy genre, that really attracted my attention.

With Deep Foofoo practically defunct.. the members having  embarked on an orgy of witchfinding, of the sort that would make both Matthew Hopkins and Joe McCarthy blush with pride, having outed practically everyone( Lemkin , unintentionally parodying Stig O'Hara of the Pre Fab Four, ended up outing himself as an agent provocateur, amongst other things) there was simply no one else left to purge or accuse!! And with Stinky Mac's Funhouse ( Rentokill and the Environmental Health Agency permitting and providing its declared safe for the general public...the vast percentage of posters are the intellectual equivalent of asbestos! ) increasingly resembling some decrepit vaudeville theatre , with  P and Lone Knut Property Developers just waiting to send the bulldozers and wrecking balls in and transform the place into one giant parking lot) for better or worse the Education Forum (sic) is now the pre eminent ( siccer) mainstream JFK debate forum..

To read some of the embarrassingly risible dreck that passes for debate or ( shudder) commentary....without sounding pompous I honestly think , alongside the groundbreaking research, this forum, unquestionably ( with a handful of honourable exceptions)home of the leading contemporary researchers ,and the premier JFK assassination research forum, bar none, has a duty to provide an antidote to the increasingly fevered ravings eminating from Lord Haw Haws wireless transmitter...

To me the Three Stooges , with their pointy hats, warts and crooked noses( when Don Jeffries first saw them in action he thought he'd died and gone to Konspiracy Heaven...pointy hats, warts, big noses, cackling maniacally as they plot and cast spells? ) and their bubbling cauldron full of eye of Newt Gingrich and tail of Rush Limbaugh, are representative of the very worst excesses of on line troofing...

Apologies again if I sound like some pompous twat but I find most of their output genuinely offensive. 

It's not only the staggering lack of insight and the blatant attempts to inject their warped political beliefs, ( M Barnard likes regaling his fellow troofers with the latest excretions pouring out of the various orifices of his favourite get rich quick shysters) , not to mention the kindergarten level of analysis , and especially in M Barnard's case, the excruciating writing... the equivalent of  listening to two drunks reciting from some 1980s " Nationalist" manifesto or some psychic entertaining some tawdry suburban" media convention" by channelling the disembodied spirit of Enid Blyton..Five Go Searching for Illegal Immigrants..

" By Jove" cried Julian as he placed his well thumbed copy of The Art of the Deal down with a hefty thump "  Let's have some more lemonade and buns before we go find Father's shotgun"

" Bow wow wow wow" barked Timmy
" What's he saying George old thing?" Dick asked. George scowled at her cousin. He had been in the bathroom an awfully long time...as she stroked Timmy she wondered if Dick's increasingly frequent and lengthy bathroom sojourns, poor old Ann almost wet herself last night!, had anything to do with her missing copies of Bodybuilding Today. Another one of those little mysteries George thought, like the identity of Julian's new penpal from East Prussia.. 

" Timmy said " we better not look in your mother's knicker drawer again... remember poor old Ann when we found those picture books?"
Ann stopped buttering the scone she held, both Timmy and Dick gazed wistfully at the great big splotch of creamy butter suspended from Ann's knife
" Those men looked like they were trying to kill that poor girl? I jolly well wonder what those handcuffs and that large rubber truncheon thingy were for" she paused, noticing the butter about to drip onto the floor and the ravenous gleam in Timmy's eyes...not forgetting the time she woke up with Timmy's huge wet tongue in her ear she hurriedly finished buttering her scone before adding in her most grown up voice" Maybe those men were policemen"
" Maybe they were" Dick ejaculated dreamily..© Kris Millegan Talent Management..

Just by reading a couple of their posts it's quite apparent neither have any real understanding of the subjects under " discussion" Least of all the assassination.

DR Neiderhut ( cringeworthy attempts at pulling rank aside) , by far the smartest of the three, for some unaccountable reason , seems drawn to some of the hoariest least credible " conspiracy theories"... specifically Prouty and the idea the 17 year old George W Bush was photographed ambling through the Plaza...His attempted arguments quickly devolve into ( presumably) unintentional pastiche.. " read the book"  while any rational explanations are seemingly instinctively dismissed as " CIA disinfo"...along with claiming any photos/ documents/ statements that happen to contradict ( insert pet theory here) are fake, making extravagant claims on the strength of whatever someone claims to see in blurry distorted nth generation copies of 60 year old photos , is the most laughable easily ridiculed tool of the hardcore conspiracy theorists trade..

And perhaps the best ( most bathetic) illustration of the almost pathologically self destructive urge not to learn from past mistakes. 

Some of M Barnard's recent posts, and M Cole's replies, regarding the rise of the Nazi party , were so bowderlizered, so infantile, so unbelievably misguided and almost cartoonish in their simplicity, let's just say they wouldn't have seemed out of place on a podcast  hosted by Don Jeffries or some other alternative media luminary (sic...as sic as John Butler when he first discovered 101 days of Sodom wasn't a travelogue, describing a leisurely jaunt through the scenic Provencal countryside.." I done thought Sodom was a village not far from Metz.. where that Yankee baseball team come from... I done thought Chateaux was where ya went to take a big ole dump...less said about frog eatin' the better... I is been raised broad minded sexual like..but I draws the line at devouring the critter you've just finished orally pleasurising...)

The socio political/ intellectual/ philosophical / historical roots of the Nazi party, it's subsequent growth and rise to power , the contemporary machinations and back stairs palace intriguing that eventually culminating in Hitler being appointed Reichskanzler on 30th January 1933 have been meticulously researched and chronicled. Barnard resorts to the sort of juvenile sloganeering, regurgitated one sentence troofer bullet points, the sort of imbecilic junk rapturously devoured by the less discriminating ( pun intended) members of the extreme right wing Christian Identity militia movements..

He posted the entire fucking 3 hour plus audiobook of some grotesque revisionist abomination about Nazism and Nietzsche... almost ( but not quite) as bad as Fetzer reading( and subsequently defending and praising) whole chapters of a book ON AIR that was little more than a defence of Hitler and an attempt to whitewash European history from 1914-1945.

The neo Nazis / holocaust denial brigade , in the past 20 years or so, have specifically targeted the online troofer community, hoping to exploit them as a sort of digital Trojan Horse. ItsI a two pronged strategy..A By attempting to associate their " message" with something that, in relative terms, is far more mainstream, they B hope to make themselves seem more credible..

They rely upon the almost Pavlovian instinct to believe anything that contradicts the Official Government Narrative..

IMHO the fuckwits out there who believe everything is the result of some Grand Universal Conspiracy , and that the concept of Reality ( however you choose to define it) is either some unimaginably complex Matrix like virtual reality illusion created and controlled by some semi divine ( in some cases quite literally) extraterrestrial lifeforms in conjunction with some shadowy NWO organisation..or else some sort of omniscient omnipotent cabal exists , and have always existed ,since the dawn of human history ,in one from or another, who possess near Godlike capabilities to control the mindless Plebian underclass... these gormless gullible galoots are every bit as deluded and detached from any sort of reality as those who claim the entire sweep( swamp perhaps would be more appropriate) of human history, going way back to the Sumerians, the Indus Valley Civilizations , and perhaps even before, has been A Conspiracy Free Zone.

With clowns like this, and sturdy evergreen stalwarts like our goateed chum from Middle Earth, who's back to his old tricks... trying sneak his bogus propaganda in under the radar, this time by reviving a long dormant thread about the CIA Cryptonym RX ZIM , the one James Wilmott alleged was somehow related to the mythical Oswald Project..its the sensory equivalent of a fucking custard pie fight..j just more of the same old serio comic Conspiracy junk..

The sheer fucking gall and brassneck!! Shamelessly trafficking in misrepresentation and sleight of hand... hoping to goad a " H and L critic" , thus providing him with yet another opportunity to peddle his soiled wares..

I was heartened to see Larry H ( and the ever vigilant Jonathan Cohen) quickly disabuse Jimbo,  restoring some semblance of rationality and a basic respect for some sort of accuracy.

Lord Gordo lax( more like fucking laxative) oversight..more laissez-faire than a gaggle of plump garrulous bewigged 18th century British freetraders..is in danger of transforming the place into a nest of hustlers, wannabe propagandists and flatuent fluffers , eagerly endorsing whatever old shit comes gurgling down the pipes..

JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sat 16 Oct 2021, 9:01 pm
Indeed, lots of craziness over on the Speculation Forum, Alex. The everything-is-a-fake gang, the 9/11 truthers, the Trump fans, the anti-vaxxers, and the first-year students at the University of YouTube. But not many actual researchers.

How does one explain the Butler phenomenon? I'd guess he's retired, he's at a loose end, he's vaguely interested in the JFK assassination, he doesn't have the temperament or the intellectual ability to do any actual research, and one day he stumbles across White's or Fetzer's unhinged ramblings and thinks to himself: "I can do that!"

I suppose it's a bit more fulfilling than spending his day sitting on a park bench, shouting at passers-by.
alex_wilson

Sun 17 Oct 2021, 12:50 am
Don't be so sacrilegious Jeremy! Unless you want to land up on the Subversive Person's Database, and be followed by a fleet of pizza deliverers, ice cream trucks and SUVs  with tinted windows...the chaps over at the Joint International Supergenius Movement ( or JISM) are notoriously pro active when one of their Supergenius members are maligned..

You don't want to end up sleeping with the fishes encased in a full body concrete fez, do you?

Like a spotlight atop the Berlin Wall, hungrily scouring no man's land, Butler has widened his scope, focusing the dazzlingly omniscient beam of his laser like intellect on a whole panoply of assassination related conundrums..

In one mighty swoop illuminating the darkness that has baffled generations of fully accredited experts , highly experienced professionals and the finest minds of the research community..

I can't wait for the editorial board of Lancet to seize upon his quite revelatory expose of the Tippit autopsy..

And as for his latest photographic breakthrough? Marilyn Sitzman filming the other Zfilm?

I was almost left speechless with admiration..

Marilyn Sitzman filming the other film that was faked thus enabling  the other film to be faked too.... a conga line of fakery...the actual assassination plot must have been a fucking walk in the park compared with all this intricate fakery..

I'm starting to visualise the Hawkeye Works through the lense of Messrs  Hanna Barbera ... Let's take a leaf out the alterationists book and Scooby Dooify it.. Shaggy the Fez and his trusty canine sidekick Scooby Butler chasing a mobile photo altering truck in the Mystery Machine .. through the backstreets of Dallas on a bleary November morning..( I dare not hypothesize regarding the psychotropic and/ or psychoactive contents of the fluorescent purple Scooby snacks Scooby Butler eagerly guzzles)

Picture the scene in the back of some cutting edge mobile photo altering truck..

" Right Now, I've done the Altgens.. Loveladyified forehead? Check Black tie man? Check Magical hair African American woman? Check.."

" Hey Charlie don't forget to whiteout the guy's face and shirt...you've got it easy!! I've been working on Mary Moorman's shoes for hours ...do you think they'll notice I've cut out most of the film? What about all these other films we have to synchronise?"

" Here Joe take some of this, the boys over at Fort Detrick say it really relaxes you..I put some in the missus's meatloaf..45 minutes later she thought she was Messalina!! Anyway no one's gonna notice these alterations..look at the boys over at the Oswald Project! They had another LEE Oswald running around for almost a decade and no one batted an eyelid.."

" What I'm worried about is what if in say 50 years when everyone has computers, what if some really smart folk work out how we tampered with these films? I've had to make a woman 8 feet tall!! Do you think they'll notice Greer and Jackie shooting? "

" Eh Joe I don't want to alarm you but there's this kinda angry looking hippy with a red fez tilted rakishly over one eye, and what looks like electrodes hanging out of his ears... and I don't know how to describe it..a crosseyed hillbilly wrapped up in the bloody fur of a freshly skinned hound.. they've just leapt out of a battered white van...Honest Joe's Pawnshop has been half scrubbed out and replaced by " Mistry Mahine in an illegible childlike scrawl..wait it looks like blood..the hippy is waving his blood splattered fist at me and the hillbilly is down on all fours..wait he's lifting his leg....AAAARRRGH...i can't see.. I've gone blind.. quick phone New Orleans see if Miss Vary is still available..."

Jeremy, the thing with Butler and co is they have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Thus they are impervious to reason. At least with someone who has a basic understanding of the fundamentals you can sit down and explain why they are wrong. What Butler is doing is pretty much the internet equivalent of sitting on a park bench in a soiled overcoat screaming profanities at passers by..

Chris, I respect your ability but these threads of yours are turning into an absolute embarrassment. 

Surely to God you're smart enough to realise this?

Butler is transforming the place into a circus. It's actually humiliating to read. 

Is that really the level you are aiming at? John Butler?
By and large photo alteration attracts individuals who simply lack the aptitude; even the most rudimentary understanding of the subject in question, the perseverance to learn, and I'm afraid to say in many cases the intellect.

Squinting at degraded internet reproductions of decades old photos and claiming to " see" all sorts of marvels lurking amidst the blurs, the shadows and the JPEG artifacts is not research. 

The basic premise seems to be if you don't understand something it's due to some nefarious fakery.

Read them... Butler and Fezzo..a pair of utter fucking clowns adrift in a fantasy dimension..

The smugness and the almost unbelievable stupidity. They lack  basic integrity and intellectual honesty( amongst other things) if anyone criticises them they are instantly dismissed, castigated and labelled lone gunners or some sort of COINTELPRO disinfo goon.. screaming abuse or attempting to shift the burden of proof...
Maybe Fezzo has just got out of an intensive 8 month detox program with Emoticons Anonymous..

How fabulously deluded must you be to imagine some intelligence agency is going to feel threatened enough by a couple of utter bellends exchanging fantasies and enabling each others delusions, on a shitty fucking forum, with an audience in the mere dozens( since the three Bitches of MacTroll, Butler, the Somnambulist Twins, with their dusty spurts of arthritic crapulence, and the rest of them, by and large a grey anonymous mass of unremitting mediocrity have started to dominate " debate" the guests have been hemorrhaging...) to dispatch a COINTELPRO team? It's pathetic.. glimpses into a mind corroded by unthinking conspirititis

It's a serious question..How seriously fucked up must you be to actually consider such an outlandish proposition?

I'm sorry Chris, you and Fezzo , with your incomprehensible gibberish and never ending calculations based on a provably false premise, are starting to sound like a pair of crackpots..

If you are reduced to appealing to the likes of Butler ...JOHN BUTLER... I think itsi high time you sat down and seriously re-evaluated exactly what it is you are hoping to achieve.. I genuinely mean no disrespect or offence Chris, you know I respect your ability...but John Butler for Armstrong's sake?? JOHN BUTLER

What Butler and Fezzo are doing, or trying to do is an absolute travesty. They've created a cozy self sealing fantasy dimension for themselves. Its impossible to hold any sort of discussion with them, simply because they refuse to accept the bounds of probability, possibility of even rationality. Criticism only enhances their absolute belief in their invulnerability. Along with incomprehensibility their ignorance is their best and only defence. They simply aren't capable of a coherently argued rebuttal. Thus they resort to the old standbys... disinfo goons, lone gunners, Fezzo's burpaceously petulant outbursts...demanding the critic/ disbeliever/ non cult member disprove the argument he's failed to make.

The arrogance is utterly breathtaking..

Its not really their fault. They're lost causes. For Fezzo to come back to anything resembling reality would be the equivalent of admitting he's pissed nearly a quarter of a century away on utter nonsense. Time better spent collecting matchbooks or trainspotting..
I'm starting to blame the members who enable their delusions. Seriously do any of them really care? Or is it really just some stupid hobby? How anyone can treat Butler's horrendous trash seriously is beyond me. 

This fucking claptrap has had a serious long term detrimental effect. Consigning serious research to the outermost fringes for the foreseeable future. Just as earlier generations of likeminded " researchers" have connived to relegate to the tabloid sewers for at least the past 30 odd years..

It's an absolute disgrace.

Yet another debilitating offshoot of the H and L fantasy cult. 

Until Butler outed himself as a loud and proud doppelgangerist his laughable rubbish was treated with the contempt it rightfully deserved. But so desperate were Baggins and co for recruits once he fixed his Da Vinci like faculties on H and L his offensive gibberish was encouraged.

I'm actually shocked at Fezzo , sinking so low. Professor Larsen was bad enough but Butler? John Butler?

I don't think it's purely coincidental the few remaining intelligent articulate voices have, to a greater or lesser degree, expressed emotions ranging from impatience, weariness to downright anger , having grown thoroughly disillusioned by the increasing trivialisation of the entire subject.

So called lone nutters don't have to do a fucking thing. None of what is being currently peddled is research.. it's a grotesque parody. Inviting ridicule and continued ghettoisation.

If any politician/ mainstream media personality etc were considering making an issue out of the assassination, the briefest, most cursory perusal of the self styled Education Forum, and the vast majority of the recently ( self) published works would have them running for cover..

The case for conspiracy is losing ground..as it becomes subsumed in the greater troofer subculture.. nothing is too outrageous as long as it opposes the Orthodox Government Narrative..

The Jack White/ Fetzer/ Trine Day/ Armstrong school of conspiracy  pretty much destroyed the momentum back in the late 90s early 00s.. ironically their increasingly bizarre theories have succeeded in making the Warren Commission lie the de facto position for subsequent generations of intelligent well informed skeptics..

They've conspired to make the case for conspiracy even more preposterous than the original WC magic bullet fantasy..

Until they have the courage and the humility to accept that fact , focusing on actual proveable facts rather than lazy caricatures or cartoonish fantasies, research into this case is doomed to eke out a meagre subsistence in the murky undergrowth of trooferdom...where brain-dead wannabe propagandists and dangerously facile buffoons will not only flourish but proliferate..

EDIT To paraphrase Ms Wheeler Wilcox..." To troll by silence makes cowards out of British bastards" 

Like Butler, Fezzo , Baggins, Jeffries and the rest of poor confused benighted souls, carried along with the dust and the detritus... the dreamclad orphans and outcasts of this most unforgiving of worlds, Doyle is not only making a fool of himself, slumming it with the Healys and the BigDogs and some semi illiterate cretin who believes Greer shot JFK, he's endeavouring to make the few remaining rational pro conspiracy advocates look like a bunch of fucking crackpots..

Cutting edge sperm experiments? I think it's high time you asked mommie about the birds and the bees...Adam HARVEY Oswald and the short dumpy Eve imposter didn't come into being when God dropped the test tube he'd just filled after cracking one off to Buxom Cherubim...splattering the Garden of Eden( located in a Budapest suburb) with life giving polyglot doppelganger seed..

I'm starting to think Bernie L was onto something..H and L was in fact some disinfo scam cooked up to make the " research community" look like a bunch of gullible unsophisticated galoots, who'd swallow ( in this particular case hopefully not literally) the zaniest wackiest crud..

I'm almost frightened to ask how the CIA could carry out cutting edge sperm experiments 8 years before they existed... but I am intrigued by the idea of " them" choosing Hungarian surrogates to raise their Russian speaking doppelganger... Hungarian, as well as being an Indo European language, along with Basque, is something of an anomaly. Having no real linguistic links with either the Slavic languages or the Romance Latin based languages. 

Why anyone would choose Hungarian speakers to babysit a doppelganger whose alleged prize asset was his native Russian speaking ability is just another example of a poorly conceived fantasy scenario concocted to appeal to only the most gullible credulous goofballs..

Doyles predilection for believing the sort of make believe fairy tale scenarios any self respecting 5 year old believer in Santa Claus would laugh at is making BigDog and his chums look like fucking paragons.

Talking about believing in Santa Claus, another CT stalwart, a character with all the poise and gravitas of a truculent 5 year old, has rejoined the chorus line( admittedly one that makes the fucking Roly Polies look like the Folies Berger) of Lord Gordo's Sizzling Palace of Salacious Speculations..Monsieurs et Mes dames...Paul Trejo...Sword Swallower Extraordinaire..

It'll be just like the good old days!! 100 page threads!! Trejo, Baggins, Fezzo and Butler involved in a gruelling bare knuckled slogfest of divine idiocy..complete with Lord Gordo himself, in between rounds,, resplendent in Kathy Beckett's frilliest lingerie, leering voluptuously down at the lecherous old cunts in the peanut gallery, poor old Joe Bauer having gone into convulsions already..while Ron Bulman is in the throes of a violent seizure, foaming convulsively ... twitching and groaning as he's tormented by vivid flashbacks of Da Nang in '71..

The Education Forum meets Apocalypse Now..Jeremy, Jonathan and RC D, being dispatched by a shadowy troll punk overlord, to terminate with extreme prejudice.. encountering the meth crazed Colonel Fezzo and his band of helicopter gunships... splattering the jungle treeline with a barrage of exfoiliating emoticons as the speakers blast out " Black Throated Wind"

" Charlie Don't Troll"

Eventually finding Armstrong himself, holed up in a jungle stockade...surrounded by hordes of acid fried natives in crude homemade HARVEY facemasks..

Jimbo Baggins severed head sitting atop the crumbling remains of some ancient Buddhist pagoda..

Both Conrad and Coppola got the last words wrong...it wasn't " the horror"

It was " the HARVEY...the HARVEY"

alex_wilson

Tue 19 Oct 2021, 8:20 pm
Any sociologists, psychologists, anthropologists or even talent scouts for the Coney Island Hall of Human Curiosities out there?

Evolutionary biologists too for that matter..

Not forgetting Cold War historians...

I suggest you take a trip( in the literal and the psychedelic sense) over to alt assassination jfk..

If you do, you'll witness first hand some extraordinary discoveries..some utterly mind-blowing revelations too... that may well fundamentally alter how we view ourselves as a species..

Almost 30 years before a cabal of deniers and establishment stooges claimed they were invented... and nearly a full 8 years before it was created... the boffins at the CIA were using lasers to manipulate ovaries in a series of cutting edge experiments. To produce identical twin doppelgangers...one being a native Russian speaker, while the other was a good ol' all American boy..
Genius beyond the wildest most avaricious dreams of Messrs Crick, Watson, Plank, Bors, Fermi and not forgetting the John Butler of Mitteleuropa...Einstein himself...( Fezzo the Nonsensical on the other hand is widely acknowledged as the Jackson Pollock of Trooferdom... the walls of many  an airless bunker,  many a barracks hut and many a survivalist compound too, are lined with examples of his quite unique artistic vision... his " Divine Conception of HARVEY" , a frenzied post ejaculatory splatter, a deeply disturbing work, " what would have happened if Whistler had been briefly reincarnated as a crazed incubus and possessed the paralyzed limbs of Larry Flynt" topped the poll of Don Jeffries I Protest's " Troofiest Canvas of the 21st Century"...Make of that what you will...but bear in mind the painting was on paper, not canvas")

Elecrifying stuff!.. with more volts than the time Professor Larsen auditioned for the role of Mr Jingles in The Green Mile...the part eventually going to Jimbo Baggins goatee.. I'm off to stage a one man dirty protest outside Cavendish Laboratories..

Also let me take this opportunity to announce the imminent formation of a direct action collective..

Cavendish U Motherfuckers

Or C.U.M.

The results of these groundbreaking experiments belong to all humanity...not to a coven of amoral test tube wielding intel spooks..

All joking aside, I found it deeply depressing to see such startling ignorance...

A crowd of so called Cold War era historians who didn't seem to have the vaguest idea when the Soviet Union was created. 

I'm sorry Gil, I don't want to appear unnecessarily harsh or pedantic, but when dealing with major issues related to, arguably, what was the hottest period of the Cold War , I'd have thought a good overall understanding of the basic facts was a prerequisite..

The Soviet Union was created in 1922, when the 15 so called federated Soviet Socialist Republics formed the USSR... The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics..

The newly formed state was formed out of the ashes of the defunct Tsarist Empire :the Red Army, formed by Trotsky, the first War Commissar, having crushed the last remaining White strongholds, ending a calamitous Civil War, that cost an estimated 10/12 million lifes

More than all the combatant nations of the recently concluded Great War combined

The borders of  the new state, apart from Poland( fresh from its victory in the Polish/ Soviet War), the old Grand Duchy of Finland ( supported by the Germans, the Whites won a fratricidal war, declaring independence in 1919) and the Baltic States ,independent since the collapse of the Tsarist Empire. Briefly " readmitted" in 1939, part of the spoils from the Molotov Von Ribbentrop Pact, Stalin despatching a troika of his most trusted hatchetmen- Zhdanov, Vyshinsky and Dekanzhov, the latter being the Soviet ambassador in Berlin, operating a private torture chamber in the basement of the embassy, on 22nd June 1941, to " oversee democratic elections". Along with Moldova, the three Baltic States were permitted to join the Union after the Great Patriotic War...) were almost analogous with the borders of the old Empire.

Encompassing one sixth of the Earth's landmass, and spanning 14 different timezones..

Saying that Gil , time is finite, there's only so much knowledge one person can absorb in a lifetime..

When it comes to detailed indepth knowledge of the assassination you would most assuredly leave me in the dust..

I don't want to sound like a pretentious twat...

My comments are mainly directed at the denizens of that most illustrious debating forum...a model of academic discourse and gentlemanly decorum...

Please don't be offended Gil, you're far too good for that shithole. Don't waste your precious time and energy trying to reason with Doyle. He's a lost cause...adrift in a claustrophobic Brian centric dreamworld of his own creation...

Think Rupert Pupkin with a greasy ponytail...

As for BigDog, Healy, Messrs Holmes and Siezant and the rest of the gang...they're as bad as each other...a total fucking embarrassment..

Last edited by alex_wilson on Wed 20 Oct 2021, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got my Ulrikhs confused with my Vyshinskys.. and no John Butler that doesn't mean I was wandering around with an engorged scrotal sac)

Vinny

Wed 20 Oct 2021, 3:06 pm
It feels like an insane asylum.

Wed 20 Oct 2021, 7:47 pm
Its more like a lunatic asylum in an alternate dimension Vinny...

Maybe I should take a leaf out of the Hard Bop Bongomeister's book and start a watchdog thread..

Alternatively I could adapt the best of Doyle and Butler and create a cutting edge series of animated detective stories...set in the Peppa Pig universe...Butler ,the clucking hen and Brian the pony, after Peppa saves them from the dog food factory they strike up an unlikely friendship..

Meanwhile over in the glamorous high stepping world of Lord Gordo's Sizzling Palace of Salacious Speculations there's been a few desultory croaks from the cheap seats..

Ramping up the hypocrisy and selective outrage 

Pardon my French but fuck every single one of you ...a bunch of gullible unthinking bellends..in the end we all get the Education Forum we deserve..

With your cringing servility and unstinting enablement of some of the most pernicious fantasists ever to don tin foil hats in anger one of the very best, most informative forums is on a seemingly irreversible course... plunging down into the primordial ooze of subterraneous trooferdom..

With the three Bitches of MacTroll, Jim DiE, the perennial 90s man...stuck in a Groundhog Day loop of Friends, Oasis ( Armstrong have mercy on him) and Lady Di's titties...wowing us all with his increasingly irrelevant ruminations...Clay Bertrand signed a VIP book ? Well I never... not to mention Butler and Fezzo.. David, all joking aside, if you happen to read this, I can sympathize, to some extent...id I be angry too when it started to dawn on me that I'd wasted over 2 decades of my life on utter fucking nonsense....how much time did you squander earnestly scribbling away? Making spreadsheets, charting the imaginary movements of an imaginary character...

I used to respect you ( well maybe respect is a little too much), no, on second thoughts I did. When I first started getting interested in the assassination and discovered these forums you were one of the researchers I paid attention to..

Now you're a fucking caricature.. the archetypal tin foil hatted conspiracy theorist..ranting away..an increasingly manic gleam in your eye and a decidedly unprepossessing trail of foaming saliva dribbling from your lips..

What's that you say? Jonathan hasn't the intellectual capacity to understand the wonderfully intricate fantasy construct that glories in the name HARVEY and LEE..

Oh I see...you have to be a cutting edge intellectual like yourself, Doyle, Butler, Baggins, Cinque, Dickie Gilbride and a certain very busy lady loyer, Texas's answer to F Lee Bailey( maybe you might get lucky, if you are a very good boy and if you keep your fez nice and clean Santa Claus might bring you a F HARVEY Bailey for Xmas this year)

Of course there has been a carefully orchestrated media/ psy ops campaign, starting on the day of the assassination, to marginalise and discredit critics of the Warren Report, with the major media conglomerates conniving in the Grand Deception..

My problem with you guys is you play up to their stereotypes. You make it easy for the so called mainstream establishment to dismiss the very real evidence of conspiracy, in the process making it practically impossible for any articulate, coherent voices to be heard, and taken seriously.

Unwittingly you've contributed to the demise of the self annoited research community.. Sans a miracle, of Damascene proportions, at this late stage, nearly 60 years down the line, the chances of the truth being heard, much less accepted( the simple empirical truth I hasten to add. Once the real facts behind the assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK , Malcolm X have been accepted we can take if from there... wherever, or whatever " there"" happens to be) is virtually nil.

As the tragic history of the past half century or so has shown ; old wounds if left untreated can poison the healthiest bodies..

John Butler, and his stubborn regressive idiocy, not to mention Doyle's boundless capacity for gullibility and self delusion are perfect embodiments of the failed paradigm.

Harvey and Lee, my apologies HARVEY and LEE , claiming virtually all the film's and photos are fake plus the rest of the hard core conspiracy fantasists repertoire are nothing but embarrassments..

Of course I'm wasting my time..its  not really about research... Long ago simple research atrophied into something far darker , and far uglier... the vindication of a paranoid psuedo religious worldview..

Apart from this forum, and with the noble exception of the few remaining genuine researchers, individuals like the estimable Larry H and RC D, not to mention the dauntless Jonathan Cohen,( the way he has been treated is absolutely symptomatic of the hypocrisy that predominates..Fezzo unleashes a torrent of mean spirited vitriol, while Jon points out a self evident truth...John Butler is an utter disgrace to all rational minded people but yet somehow Jon is labelled a bully) the research community is a wasteland of ideologues and immature fantasists... their lack of ability, understanding and in most cases intellectual acuity allows the darker undercurrents ( holocaust denial etc) to prosper...

EDIT If you happen to be reading this Jonathan, don't allow yourself to be intimidated. The hypocrisy and the double standards ( I almost wrote double doppelganger project there!)are blatantly obvious. Keep on keeping on. Butler, and to a lesser extent Fezzo, Baggins and co are not only an embarrassment, they are an impediment. Butler in particular is a disgrace to all rational minded people. HARVEY facemasks? His is the archetypal hobbyists mentality. He lacks the ability, the patience and i'I afraid to say, the integrity to make a serious contribution..

So instead he just makes noise...a lot of fucking noise... imagine a huge inflateabie HARVEY shaped blimp, full of helium and the flatuence David Lifton carefully preserves in canisters being deflated...whizzing around , leaving a foul smelling trail of gaseous vapours...

He has feet of clay and a mind of straw...plus like the rest of them he's a coward and a hypocrite... running squealing like a little bitch... complaining about you and Jeremy... while at the same time, out the other side of his mouth, he's quick enough to cast aspersions

I can't stand reading such unbelievable stupidity... You reap what you sow....From Jack White, Fetzer and Armstrong ...Butler and co tragically represent the logical progression, a retrograde step, the lowest common denominator possible... almost evolution in reverse...research stripped of all content and relevance...

Just an ignorant semi coherent old fool passing gas in public.. Butler obviously enjoys luxuriating in the noxious stenches he " creates"...

Jonathan, you are one of the few remaining rational voices on a forum rapidly degenerating into a nightmarish parody.
In many ways Butler is the very personification, a creature lurking in the darkness of the Ninth Ring... after some unspeakable Dantesque apotheosis...

A man who is completely ignorant of history, who understands absolutely nothing about the technical aspects of film making and photography, a man who isn't remotely interested in learning...In the grand proscenium John Butler is barely a microscopic flea bite on the elephantine scrotum of eternity... Likewise Fezzo the Nonsensical, although in his case he's barely a tassle on the cosmic fez.... but to anyone who actually cares about history, who understands how important history is, how it is perverted and transformed into a battlefield, the battlefield for the soul of the future..for what the past is now so the future will become... the lense through which a civilisation is measured... without getting carried away, and without resorting to the sort of bloated rhetoric Baggins and the H and L cultsters thrive on, Butler and Fezzo, and the almost militant anti intellectualism they represent are not only laughable buffoons, Armstrong's gift to satire, they are the absolute antithesis of deductive reasoning, of research.... however you choose to define in...

If the great Christopher Hitchens had heard of H and L and the everything is fake because I say its fake brigade he'd have left his eponymous razor in his overnight travelling bag...instead he'd have reached for his lesser known Hitchens Commode..

Last edited by alex_wilson on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Thu 21 Oct 2021, 12:06 am
That's a plausible analysis of our fez-wearing friend (for some reason, I keep imagining him as an extra in that Laurel and Hardy film, Sons of the Desert). Twenty years spent weaving an intricate spider's web of nonsense! It must be hard for him to admit to himself that he has wasted that much of his life. I'm not surprised he's so angry.

Anyone who has had dealings with religious fundamentalists will recognise the fez-wearer's claim that you aren't qualified to point out obvious holes in our doctrines because you haven't read our dozens of books of apologetics. The religious fundamentalist mentality does seem to be shared by the everything-is-a-conspiracy crowd.
alex_wilson

Thu 21 Oct 2021, 1:35 am
Absolutely Jeremy...throw in the same self righteous hypocrisy and the absolute intolerance for opposing viewpoints.... It's a fundamentalist cult in all but name..

Fezzo, bless his cotton fez, was a true believer. To him H and L was an almost mystical tome, full of profundity, full of hidden codes, by peeling back each esoteric, almost existential layer he felt the heady rush of discovery...he was an exegete, one of the few who possessed the requisite wisdom to unravel H and L ... reaching the hidden depths...the holiest of the holy...the inner sanctum..

In a very real sense Armstrong became his guru..

Unfortunately on his  doppelquest , not only did he violate the very fundamentals of logic and deductive/ inductive reasoning, he set out on his pilgrimage with a predetermined conclusion.. instead of approaching each problem on its own merits, allowing the facts/ witnesses to tell their own stories...unblinkered, and indeed untrammeled by pre determined ideological considerations, instead of seeing what was actually there, he only saw what he wanted to see..

What could be forced  into his chosen paradigm.. into the straight jacket of militant Doppelgangerism..

Instead of considering alternative solutions, instead of facing the myriad contradictions ( and thats being incredibly polite) they were dismissed reflexively..with both a  belligerence and a truculence 

Was it Popper who commented on the universe of evidence?

How facts can be distorted and twisted into telling whatever tale the teller wishes?

Once I discovered Armstrong had deliberately distorted one of the ( apparently)  most doppelganger friendly pieces of evidence, namely leaving out the " of course it was Margie" line..

And when I realised he hadn't even mentioned the problems caused by the restless  mastoidectomy scar... wandering from one doppelgangers neck
neck to the other... like some homesick vampire looking for an authentic taste of the old country..that was it for me..

It was blatantly obvious I wasn't reading the work of a researcher, I was reading the pitch of a very accomplished, albeit unprincipled salesman

The clear manipulation of the so called Missing Tooth photo, long touted as the bedrock of the theory absolutely blew me away..

Thankfully, due to the tireless efforts of yourself, Greg, Jonathan RC D and others, things have gone very quiet over at Doppelganging Ordenatur Nationale Geographique ( the French branch of DONG.. the international doppelganger conspiracy network, affiliated to their Zionist and NWO counterparts)..

My theory is Ma Butler got the bottles in John's medicine cabinet mixed up... instead of the squirrel Viagra she put some of Uncle Jimbo's Scents of Chernobyl Garlic flavoured breath freshener and elixir into the homebrew John was bringing to the bi monthly Fake moms and doppelgangers sports day..

Being an undead polyglot doppelganger from the Carpathians poor old HARVEY burst into flames and before you could say " William Timmer's Bicycle" there was a smouldering pile of doppelganger ashes for poor old Ma Butler to clear up...

" Dangnabbit you is gotten into Paw's stash of them video nasties again...I don't care if we is kin and if uwe is ma lawfully wedded son and daughter in law if you gits out the one starring cousin Leatherface and goes on a topiarising rampage again I ain't givin' you no alibi"

Suddenly the notion of HARVEY facemasks has far grimmer connotations...
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 02 Nov 2021, 9:27 am
Really enjoying Brian ranting his little arse off. Personally....i would let him back on the forums just to ban him again. The mush, which makes up his brain, has finally turned to liquid.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Tue 02 Nov 2021, 10:31 pm
Brisyphus...or Sysyphus goes to Sanibel Island..

For the crime of plucking a golden feather from the tail of the second Zeus's ( HARVEY Zeus...a diminutive malnourished thunder god from beyond the Pannonian Steppe) favourite cockerel,  instead of being forced to roll the rock like balls of blood streaked faecal matter( each one agonisingly excreted out his  semem encrusted hemmorroid ravaged anal cavity) up the mountainous  rancid piss yellow blubberous mound of the fearsome doppelheaded half Hungarian chimera Gaal's gut... only to watch each stinking globule come rolling back down again, the eunuch Brisyphus was given an even crueller, more degrading punishment...

Driven out of his senses by the Trejobus,  minion of Ex Strategos Walker, plaything of the gloomy Hades, with his goat legs and slabs of hairless flab spilling out of the plastic corset he wears beneath his red chiton, Trejobus tricked the ever gullible Brisyphus into logging on to the same forums, repeating the same old fantastical gibberish , in the same stylish mature well reasoned fashion..

Only to be banned ..excluded for being too skilful a researcher, too elegaic a wordsmith and too profound a thinker..over and over again...a Groundhog Day loop of gibbering delirium. Our chum has gone far beyond the bounds of honest yeoman stupidity... soaring off into uncharted territories of gullibility and bumbling pastiche... instead of expecting a different outcome, our chum persists, making the same mistakes, over and over and over again... Expecting the same old outcome..

Some of the most recent rants have indeed been classics...almost reaching the dizzying heights of his Stinky Mac's Funhouse era repertoire

As a fellow connoisseur of the sort of exquisite idiocy only found , floating out amidst the farthest reaches of trooferdom, what did you think of the latest additions to his anthology of rants Steely?

The artful twist on that much celebrated evergreen stalwart- the cutting edge sperm experiments... cutting edge experiments involving lasers and ovaries...c'est magnifique!

Credit where credit is due at least our chum isn't joining the exodus of hobbits, rats, squirrels, fez wearing hippopotami and other such exotic creatures.... desperately trying to distance themselves from the half submerged hulk of HMS Doppelganger... like Cap'n Bly himself he seems determined to go down with the sinking ship...

To paraphrase Dylan Thomas : he's not going gently into puny timorous night... ranting incoherently against the dying light..

With impotent rage frothing , fermenting like the odious seed inside Donnie Jeffries herniated sac,as  he watches as all his dreams of doppelganged glory slip ever further away..he just keeps on ranting..his incoherence and his staggering gullibility may well be matched, exceeded perhaps, by the display of ( unconscious?) projection..

Like a puny Hungarian doppelganger down a bustling Dallas sidewalk...after being helped to escape by Bill Shelley, CIA agent extraordinaire ,he watches as his soaring fantasies disappear into the anonymous grey cloud of people

Dissolving like a ruhypnol pill in the glass of Hungarian Bull's Blood wine the elegantly befezzed Fezzo slips, Borgia like, into the trembling hand of the naïve young country emoticon..." Did I ever tell you about what went down on the Skagit?" he leans over, the shadow of his fez looming vampirically over the nervous young emoticon..." No Mr Fezzo you didn't" she stutters, before taking a sip of her drink " I just came here to dance...an emoji I knew back in New Orleans told me I could maybe get a job...as a chorus line emoticon" 

Suddenly she feels her head begin to spin...disorientated  and terrified by the vision leering at her... the fez having metamorphosised into antlers...shaped like doppeldildos , squirming and pulsating , the antlers having sprouted a maze of thick purple rope like veins that throb voluptuously...in time with the music...A balalaika orchestra performing a bizarre rendition of Black Throated Wind..

Shes no longer sitting across from a sebaceous semi incoherent cult member in a red fez, instead she's faced with a grotesque abomination from some medieval grimoire...a four headed disinfo breathing monster...two of the heads are male.. seemingly non related but near identical except for the odd detachable earlobe and the occasional wandering mastoidectomy scar....the other two are female...one short, dumpy and unibrowed...the other an all American sweetheart..
All four heads begin writhing at once ..a hideously graphic display of disembodied carnality... twisting on their elongated necks...then,in a hellish Banshee like screech all four begin chanting..." There can be no HARVEY without LEE"

Maybe we should think about creating a ROKC Chamber of Horrors...Madame Tussaudify one of the debate forums... Just imagine the possibilities!! The potential threads!!

If we could gather together the likes of Butler, our chum, Fezzo, the Three Dickies- Dirty, Sticky and Bricky, Jimbo Baggins, Lifton, Jim Phelps, Trejo and his charmer of a sidekick ( voted the Trine Day Bumchum of the year back in '18), BigDog, Bud, Healy, Professor Larsen to add some depth and intellectual gravitas, Ralph Cinque, Cory and even that semi literate bellend who thinks Paul McCartney died back in '66..Even the odd cameo from the Fat Professor and his theological poolboy Herr Burnham ( anal bleaching and enforcing Prime Directives permitting) maybe even persuade the Hard Bop Bongomeister himself, perhaps the Facilitators Facilitator could be tempted out of his semi retirement, to pound out a free jazz infused improvisation on the Drago Evica Model, you dig baby? Let's get cognitively metaphysical and certifiably impaired...shooby dooby doo...

It would be like being targeted by a team of intel spook assassins then fluttering up to Troll Punk Heaven! ' Would you like a quick trim ,  Or perhaps a toupee sir?" Barber to the stars Benavides enquires.." Just like the Lord Armstrong himself.. I made it out of Donald O Norton's pubic hairs and the thatches of Juddufki's untameable bush...Never mind Pandora's box..its Juddufki's Bush you need to worry about..Remember the film, " The Swarm"? They weren't bees sir they were some of the killer lice that nest down there....A Dr Who fan perhaps? The wolfweeds in the Creature from the Pit were all Juddufki...she was the Creature too...A giant green pustulating blob of malignant slime with a giant detachable phallus? It was the part she was born to play..."

Armstrong have mercy on us all... especially those laser wielding intel spooks

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 03 Nov 2021, 4:30 am
Alex, it's impossible to debate the imagination of a bullshitting lunatic. Far better to read his garbage, sit back, and have a good laugh. He doesn't like that...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 03 Nov 2021, 6:34 pm
Back to your question, Alex. Lasered ovaries. Brian imagined it so i guess it must be real...or something.
I do think the next interview between Barto and Malcolm Blunt should be about Billy Lovelady's CIA career. Not sure if they can drag it out for an hour though...

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 04 Nov 2021, 12:41 am
steely_dan wrote:Back to your question, Alex. Lasered ovaries. Brian imagined it so i guess it must be real...or something.
I do think the next interview between Barto and Malcolm Blunt should be about Billy Lovelady's CIA career. Not sure if they can drag it out for an hour though...
Holy crap. I'm behind the times. I thought it was just Shelley.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 04 Nov 2021, 3:28 am
Brian imagined they were partners. So it must be true...or something...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Thu 04 Nov 2021, 11:23 pm
By Armstrong's holy toupee you're a genius Steely!!

You've just gone and solved the mystery of the Depository!

Bill Shelley, Sarah Stanton, HARVEY , LEE, the other Mrs Reid AND Billy Lovelady were ALL CIA!!

Think about it..... Brian and Ralph were ALMOST right...Sarah wasn't wearing a wig for professional reasons, nor was Billy's forehead Loveladyified by a crack team of photo altering intel spooks..

The CIA provided them with disguises!!

Remember E Howard Hunt's red wig?

Brian, HARVEY must have been hiding with the 2nd Mrs Reid under the 1st Mrs Reid's desk ..when they heard LEE coming running down the stairs wearing a white T shirt HARVEYs intel spook training kicked in...and he put on his supersecret intel spook disguise...a brown long sleeved shirt..

Duh! It's obvious! We just haven't been thinking like cutting edge intel spooks..

The same geniuses that invented lasers 30 years too soon, conjured up native Russian speaking Hungarian spook doppelgangers and mastered the subtle and mystic art of getting mastoidectomy scars to wander would obviously have dressed up the doppelganger who was doppelganging the white T shirted all American meathead in a brown long sleeved shirt..

Mrs Stanton was obviously waiting until the 2nd Mrs Reid gave her the secret codeword, once she heard the magic word " CokE Cola" echoing down the stairwell ,she slipped on her magic wig and went out to join her fellow CIA operatives...ready to help LEE frame HARVEY... Billy put on his facemask and fake forehead just before the motorcade swung round...

Brian, you are the SpongeBob Squarepants of intel spookery..by using your IMAGINATION you've managed to outwit the finest minds in intel spookdom..

As a fellow British bastard I'm going to stage a one man picket outside Lord Gordo's favourite village hall, just after that afternoon's over 80s tea dance and raffle...I'll persuade him to reinstate you, after all, as you quite rightly say , the quality of your work, not to mention your all round skilfulness, not to mention your collegiate academic approach and your self depreciating epigrammatic wit ..." You lying troll" certainly puts the like of Pope and Milton to shame.. let's just say  you've convinced me..you truly do belong with the likes of Butler, Baggins and Fezzo the Nonsensical...

Only a true genius could think concocting reams of crosseyed nonsense , tracking the imaginary escape route of an imaginary doppelganger answers a reasonable request regarding the putative doppelgangers linguistic abilities..

Even if ( and thats one muthafukkin HUGE if) there was some sort of Oswald double roaming around inside the Depository , it most certainly doesn't prove the existence of a decade long double doppelganger project. Is that not blindingly obvious? 

Brian, like your fellow graduates of the Armstrong School of Research I'm beginning to suspect, that you, like them, specifically avoid any scenarios that are remotely falsifiable..preferring instead to rely upon wholly speculative leaps... relying on imagination, ill tempered bluster and an almost unbelievable gullibility. Every time you run into actual facts it doesn't end too well..

Let's just  take a second or two to peruse your latest outbreaks of skilfulness..

Cutting edge student of the Cold War...who had no fucking idea when the Soviet Union was formed... Benavides the barber, except he wasn't, but it doesn't matter, proof is just for trolls, then there's the matter of those cutting edge sperm experiments!!

Of course you are right Steely. It's utterly impossible to argue intelligently with someone who hasn't the slightest bit of respect for accuracy, or indeed with facts themselves..

How can anyone possibly respond to evidence that doesn't exist? 

Brian's just one of the more extreme examples of an all to common type of research, especially prevalent in the hardcore troofer fraternity..

This unpleasant phenomenon even has a name...PIOOMA..

Pulled It out of my ass...or in Brian's case, out a strategically placed doppelganger's ass.

You claim to be a genius Brian, a highly skilled researcher, in the 3% percentile range no less..

Well here's your chance, enlighten us all...I'm not interested in how HARVEY managed to abseil out of the TSBD.. tell me why you think HARVEY was a native Russian speaker? Once you've answered that we can move on to a few other doppelganger related issues..

Don't just call me a lying troll , don't just cycle through your usual repertoire..

I'm genuinely interested, maybe there's something I've missed.. believe it or not Brian i'd be delighted to be proven wrong. I'm pretty certain we all would. If you have cast iron, falsifiable proof, the sort of proof skeptics can test for themselves, that proves without question the CIA ran a decade plus double doppelganger project, and both doppelgangers were used in the assassination plot, thus proving that Oswald ( or the Oswald shot 48 hours later in the DPD basement) was no lone nut assassin, he was in fact a loyal operative who was cynically betrayed by his supposed fellow agents, double crossed and hung out to dry.. vilified as one of the centuries most despised figures...

I don't want to be presumptuous ,but I'm pretty certain everyone here would be absolutely fucking ecstatic to discover such evidence actually existed..

If you want to be taken seriously start acting seriously. Calling people trolls and liars, while relying upon non existent evidence... Brian, you are only weakening your own case...why is this not blindingly obvious to you?

alex_wilson

Sun 07 Nov 2021, 2:41 am
Yet again the Talented Mr Doyle makes a complete fucking arsehole of himself..

Once again displaying the uncanny ability that has made him into a complete laughing stock..

Gloating about some illusory victory he's conjured up for himself , out somewhere in the snowy wastes of his tin foil addled mind..

No one is "running" from you Brian because no one takes you seriously..

Greg, kind soul that he is, merely drops in from time to time, for some light relief..a little good natured banter..

Greg, you have my permission to post the relevant portions of my emails, time stamped and dated..

Days before your latest outbreak of skill, I implored Greg to stop demeaning himself. You and that godawful fucking " forum" are the absolute dregs. A researcher of his stature  ( IMHO at least) shouldn't demean himself by consorting with empty headed unscrupulous fuckwits 

I'm sorry Brian. I genuinely am. Despite your infantile behaviour and your thoroughly obnoxious personality I feel sorry for you. You refuse even to recognise your mistakes, much less try to learn from them. The more your world shrinks the more virulent your delusions become, until you actually start mistaking the shrinkage for growth.. Sunset Boulevard on Sanibel Island.. Brian Doyle as Norma Desmond.." i'm ready for my close up Mr Ochelli.." " My research is still big.. it's the rest of the community that's got small...I wasn't banned for carrying on like a spoilt little twat...no! I was banned for being too skilful"

You quite obviously have no idea how ridiculous you make yourself look. 

Apart from fellow outcasts and orphans from the various storms ( and in a certain trailer park in La Jolla make that Stormy Daniels..posters of Stormy side by side with Roy Cohn and other similar crusaders for human dignity line the trailer walls of the 8 foot 3 inch unintentional humourist) your so called work has been universally derided and dismissed as the ravings eminating from the outermost fringes of crankdom. 

You have become nothing more than a punchline..

You deal with imaginary evidence. Dallying in the realms of supposition. Where there are no right and wrong answers..

When faced with actual facts you attempt either to bullshit or bluster your way out. Normally relying upon vaguely scientific sounding word salads. The results range from the merely amateurish to the downright embarrassing.

Brian, you were banned from the Education Forum almost FIVE fucking years ago. Grow up and get over it. No one cares. Your behaviour was appalling. Your behaviour is still appalling. You refuse to learn. 

You know very well you weren't banned for " out arguing 95%" or debunking Prayerman. You were banned because of your noxious outbursts. Other people have rights too. A concept you seem unable to grasp. Time and time again you go out of your way to misrepresent my opinions, not that they count for much. Accusing me of being a member of the imaginary Prayerman cult..never once have I written Oswald is Prayerman. Never once. Most certainly be remains a viable candidate, due in no small part to the mass of other exculpatory evidence that's been developed here. Whomever he eventually turns out to be, he most certainly was not Mrs Stanton. No amount of pseudo scientific sounding waffle can transform what is quite clearly a slim male figure, casually dressed, with a dark receding hairline into a diminutive rotund grey haired middle aged woman..

Every fucking time you post, about anything, it invariably commences with a self pitying preamble, dissolving into an ill tempered diatribe...abusing James Gordon and other moderators you deem uncredible, while excoriating the forums/ blogs etc that have banned you. While at the very same time you are trying desperately to be readmitted.

Do you not understand how ridiculously hypocritical this behaviour makes you look? Calling forums troll pits, uncredible booby dens etc ..while at the same time trying to worm your way back in. 

Do you not realise how stupid this makes you look?

Another example of your propensity for tragi comedy; look at the thread you started, taunting both Greg and I , calling us cowards and trolls( among other things (!)) claiming that we " ran" and were unable to answer your " superior evidence"

I specifically asked you about HARVEYs alleged linguistic abilities, and what makes you think the imaginary doppelganger was a native Russian speaker..

In response, after being informed that the events in the Depository somehow " prove" H and L, you proceeded to regale me with another of your celebrated cutting edge solutions, this time purporting to solve the mystery of the " escape theory"

You start a threat taunting people for not answering questions, based on the " answer" you gave to avoid answering the question you were originally asked.

This is why people laugh at you Brian. 

Regardless of what you think of me, and my British antecedents I am trying desperately to wake you up from this trance you seem to be in. 

The way you are heading you're going to end up becoming another Tommy Graves. A lonely unfulfilled old bastard, sitting alone , carefully husbanding his hatred to keep it from bubbling over, eaten up by bitterness, frustration and unfulfillment...the highlight of his day making someone else feel as miserable as he does. For someone who has lived for 70 years to behave the way he behaves is absolutely pathetic. Talk about the thin crust of civilization! Your approach , or rather non approach, is eerily familiar...relying upon sheer speculation, for you the focus is Mrs Stanton or HARVEY, while for ol' Tovarich Tom its Leonov..both your " arguments" quickly descend into abusive farce...

Like him you have allowed yourself to become consumed by bitterness and envy. Brian, ultimately you are only hurting yourself. No one cares what you write about them, you've made yourself into a figure of fun. I hate saying that to another human being.

Of course you'll either ignore this post completely, or call me a lying troll before commencing yet another of your patented spleenfests... spraying around insults, hyperbole that borders on the hysterical, half truths, distortions and outright fabrications..

It's impossible to hold any sort of intelligent discussion with someone who habitually makes up or otherwise distorts " evidence", has absolutely no respect for factual accuracy and who equates his highly idiosyncratic notions with universal truth.

Why don't you answer Brian? Nevermind HARVEY and his fellow CIA agent Bill Shelley, I asked for your opinion of H and L, specifically referencing the Russian language angle.

As I said, gazing into my ACME Don Jeffries signature " Hitler's other ( crystal) ball...Put some Krystal back into your Nacht" I predict you'll either ignore the question, call me a lying troll, soar off into your fantasy dimension, flapping  through the balmy skies above Sanibel Island, like some awkward pink sandaled stork, leaving a trail of ill tempered abuse and outright falsehoods wafting behind you... claiming your " proof" , please excuse me, rather your cutting edge " proof" of CIA agent Bill Shelley smuggling fellow intel spookster HARVEY out the Depository somehow provides definitive proof of the whole decade long double doppelganger project..

Are you seriously telling us that this purported Oswald double could only be the bullnecked all American doppelganger? Of all the males between the ages of 20-30 alive on the planet at the time this supposed imposter could only be " Armstrong's LEE?"

Or else you'll slip into declarative mode, claiming that it's " obvious" HARVEY was a native Russian speaker because a few Marine buddies saw him reading Russian newspapers..

Brian, it's never a good idea to deal in absolutes, especially when you are dealing with such a highly controversial, emotive topic, but disclaimers aside, i'm about as certain as certain can be that the one and only historical LHO was a native English speaker. . Likewise, after much careful study and actual real world confirmation, i'm equally certain that it was perfectly possible for LHO to attain the level of proficiency he attained; for someone who possessed the requisite talent and motivation it would have been perfectly possible for him to learn Russian to a pretty good standard. ( Greg's Asperger's discovery may well be of some considerable importance in this regard) It's not fake doppelganger science. The one and only historical LHO's ENGLISH is the giveaway. Sentence structure, phraseology, use of prepositions etc

This so called mystery could have, and indeed should have been put to bed decades ago. By contacting proper accredited experts, rather than an assortment of ( mostly) well meaning but unqualified amateurs, the large proportion suffering from blood flow to the brain related issues, due to the  fashion for overtight fez shaped tin foil hats...started by the sartorially conscious Fezzo, long regarded as the clothes horse of the conspiracists( who can forget his tin foil trilby with detachable HARVEY facemask?) Likewise the voluminous documents/ records , especially from the various military/ intelligence agencies should have been taken to an expert ( like John Newman) Someone who actually understood how to interpret them.. Too many people believed simply because they desperately wanted TO believe, and because they were dazzled by the false lustre of the fools gold Armstrong dangled enticingly before their eyes...

Something must have made Oswald stand out from the olive drab masses. In the orthodox conspiracy narrative that has evolved over the past half century Oswald's language skills have assumed almost mythical proportions. In countless conspiracy friendly times the readers are informed, usually with a breathless rhetorical flourish, that it was absolutely impossible for Oswald to learn Russian. Utter fucking bullshit. With the talent, the motivation and perhaps with the discreet assistance of his erstwhile benefactors it was most certainly possible for him to reach an adequate level. His extended sojourns in the brig etc( the perfect opportunity to study) his celebrated Russian " test" , his " date" with Ms Quinn's aunt.. When Oswald boarded the SS Marion Lykes he knew enough Russian , all the fanciful talk about native speaker and his preternatural linguistic abilities ...just more tin foil hatted conspiracy hokum...

And then there's the whole Hungarian matter...

A native Russian speaking Hungarian doppelganger ? It's sheer fucking fantasy. Norwood's essay on Jimbo Baggins hagiographical webshrine is an absolute perversion of fundamental academic standards.

Brian, there's no " Lone Nut Bias" against H and L. Fuck sake, embarrassing as it is to admit it now, when I first started studying the assassination I bought the H and L fantasy. 

After reading Armstrong's own fucking sources, and doing some basic research I was soon disabused of any doppelgangery daydreams...likewise most serious researchers and students of the assassination,those capable of independent thought and not blinkered by wish dreams of bias , have come to the same conclusion.

The central premise is patent and proveable nonsense Brian..

As long as you remain trapped by a false paradigm, as long as you refuse to accept responsibility for yourself and your own mistakes, until you begin accepting those mistakes , acknowledging they are mistakes and then setting out to learn from them, until you start broadening your horizons and start freeing yourself from these ideological constraints- the same old fucking jaded LN/ CT bullshit, until you stop trying to blame other people, until you start growing up,  cutting out the ridiculous immature tantrums, most of all until you realise your personal beliefs are not universal truths and people who disagree with you are not liars, until you realise your tiresome refrain of " I'm a highly skilled researcher" doesn't make you into a highly skilled researcher, until you accept your self declared " skill" doesn't automatically guarantee you special treatment ( not the SS definition i hasten to add) and realise other people's rights and views are every bit as valid as yours..

Most of all until you start presenting coherent arguments, sans the vitriol, self pity and abuse, until you stop relying on fantasy evidence and speculative scenarios I'm afraid Brian you are destined to remain on the same unfulfilling treadmill..

Five years Brian, half a decade..of the same old garbage... A genius detective banished by cruel and vindictive trolls , a blameless paragon harshly persecuted for the crime of being too skilful a researcher. A pioneer blessed with preternatural insights...to quote the erudite Mr Case ..blah blah blah..

Five years of the same old shite...if anything you've gone backwards. Showering abuse on people for moronically ignoring " evidence" that doesn't exist...deleted threads, videos, you know other people have actually listened to your " interview" with Mrs Stanton's granddaughter, right? Relying on imaginary scenarios..

Brian, I genuinely feel sorry for you. I feel ashamed of myself for laughing at you and your absurd pretensions..but you make it very difficult for people NOT to laugh..

Coming out with these ridiculous statements, abusing James Gordon, Greg and every other site owner/ moderator, while pleading to be allowed to rejoin..
To be honest I'm probably just wasting more of my own, and everyone else's time.. I should have stuck to at least one of my pledges...but some of your pompous declarations/ outbreaks of skilfulness are impossible to ignore...

Instead of wasting each others ( and every one else's ) time why not try discussing the actual H and L evidence? Starting with the language angle..

Seriously Brian, despite everything I've said i'm genuinely interested . What makes you think HARVEY was a native Russian speaker? Fascinating as your double doppelganger intel spook Book Depository shenanigans and ovary splitting laser wielding cutting edge scientists undoubtedly are, could we try to concentrate on the question I initially asked?

I was absolutely serious Brian, before you began fully emerging from your chrysalis of genius occasionally you could be quite persepacious..funny too... the jocular but mildly sinister attempt to " out" you as some sort of intel spook was symptomatic of a crowd of self important buffoons with serious delusions of grandeur indulging in a little bit of public onanism/ ego gratification... you actually handled it pretty well... with a surprising amount of dignity...then came your " defence" of that toxic charlatan Piper ...then Janney, Yates, Pitzer..

What the fuck happened, man? My guess is you contracted chronic Fooitis..

You and that odious little jumped up pissant Gilbride have transmogrified into characters from some nightmare vision..

Don Quickcoat and Sancho Panzer..with Donnie Jeffries co starring as Rocinate..tilting at doppelheaded windmills..stumbling out of the Carousel Club arm in arm with the serving wenches you believe in your Armstrongian delirium to be a short dumpy unibrowed fake mom and a tall good looking fashion plate of an even  faker mom..

After clambering clumsily onto the PVC saddle ,strapped tightly to Doninate's mangy rump , watching as the tall good looking fake mom totters off into the cold November morning Don Quickcoat raises his eyes aloft , emitting a series of tormented shriek..." Do fake moms fake it? And if fake moms fake it how can I be certain she didn't take it with me?" He sounds uncannily like the time John Butler managed to get his knob caught in a squirrel trap when he was out Bigfoot hunting with the late Bill Miller...

Hearng his master's lament, the faithful Sancho Panzer looks up, trying to hide his limp semi demi in his tin foil nappies  ,after the dumpy fake moms brusque rejection , informing him ,in the coarse gutteral masculine growl ,he found quite irresistible, that she would rather allow " the CIA to violate her ovaries with a laser than go for a naked tandem ride with him through the parks of North Dakota" and taking advantage of the empty street, his semi demi having shrivelled microscopically to Liftonlike  scales of inverse impotence , he decides to strip down to his zen sandals, and give Bilbo, his little pony, a brisk scrub...indeed he had just finished " measuring  tails " and was poised to start " pinning his tail on the pony" when Don Quickcoat's tortured wailing shattered the silence..

" What is it master?" Sancho asks,  glancing around nervously " it's not those lying British bastards from the James Gordon Donkey Sanctuary again? I told the moronic boobys that Bilbo here is a pony"

" No my faithful Sancho" Don Quickcoat sighs " it is not the James Gordon Donkey Sanctuary, nor is it the Men In Black who have tracked us all the way from Bradenton, remember we met that gurning troglodyte performing a belly dance to raise money to buy the grave next to her true love? The fools said she was just some common grifter, conning money out of the chronically gullible..Pah! It is they who are gullible friend Sancho! For we and we alone know the troof!"

With a grunt Don Quickcoat produces a large flask of turpentine from beneath his paint splattered overalls , he takes a long swig..his noisy glugging reminds Sancho Panzer of the time he and Stevie Gaal tried to drink their Sanibel Gold smoothies through straws. Poor Stevie, Sancho thinks sadly ,as he watches the proprietor of the Carousel throw a couple of drunken bums out still, another 25 years to serve in Donkey Prison ...he watches as the  proprietor , a short stocky middle aged dude in a shiny wiseguy suit , grabs each one by the scruff of the neck before sending them sprawling across the sidewalk.." I told youse bums no touching Juddufki's writhing snake!" He screams in a strange high pitched voice "She's the most beautiful dame in the Southwest! In between cavorting on stage, dry humping with an asthmatic anaconda ,she's working on a cure for cancer, planning to whack out the Beard and carrying on an adulterous affair with Ozzie' he lowers his voice to a gravelly whisper " we all work for the Company, see? Smuggling guns, toupees and polyglot doppelgangers"

As the drunks reel away Sancho Panzer keeps watching the proprietor..is that James Bookout, the famous midget FBI agent? It can't be!  Looking at the bulge in his pants he wonders if it's a facemask he's  wearing? Or maybe he's just pleased to see him....  Don Quickcoat gives another agonised whimper, splintering his wistful musings into millions of tiny HARVEY shaped fragments...they scamper away , the moonlight glinting from their tiny little facemasks, giggling their weird helium doppelgangery laughs... vanishing into the icy Dallas night...

" I'm in love with a fake mom Sancho Panzer!! A fake mom" he moans as he gives Doninate a quick jab with his rather provocatively shaped steel ribbed rubber stirrups..the horse shudders with pleasure as he eases into a lazy canter..

" Oh Sancho" Don Quickcoat gurgles, having just guzzled down another hefty slurp of turps
" Yes master?" 

" Put on some bloody clothes . and keep your shword unsheathed" he slurs,placing the flask of turpentine back under his ragged overalls . Glaring contemptuously at the two inebriates zigzagging drunkenly across the sidewalk, his flabby jowls harden in a scowl as a taxi glides past, despite the icy cold of the November morning the front window is open allowing soft strains of music to spill out.." I've been through the depository on a doppelganger with no name"  Hearing the lyrics Don Quickcoat's scowl deepens.." How many litres have I sniffed today ? " Tapping his pocket his scowl dissolves into a constipated pout" and this is my fourth flaskful of turps..maybe I should quit...just like the little green Man riding on the back of the flying hermaphroditic octopus said...but he also said LEE framed HARVEY...no " he listens to the music again.." There was Pipers and LEEs and HARVEYs and things"...The pout becomes a grin...a grin of defiance...the grin of a man who rewrote the periodical table while painting the wall of a St Louis clipjoint...the grin of a man with high level contacts in the Irish mafia.." Bob Dylan must have rewritten the song..maybe, he thinks before ejaculating triumphantly, HARVEY plays a magic flute...

" Remember Sancho Zero Tolerance for radios, profanities, lone nutters, Australian troll punk websites and most of all poorly painted houses" Never has an ejaculation sounded quite so triumphant..

" Yes master?"  Sancho Panzer replies 

He begins to shiver, having ignored his master's order,  remaining resolutely unclad , with only his zen sandals and his ponytail he feels the full chill of the cold November morning..

Suddenly a car appears, a light blue Plymouth Valiant, cruising slowly along, a woman is driving (Hopefully Don Quickcoat won't notice..to him a woman outside either the kitchen, the church, and very occasionally on birthdays , the bedroom,is an abomination)spotting Sancho and Bilbo ,loping along, Sancho's sword, still with the Toys R Us pricetag, " Action Man 15% Discount on all accessories sale ends 22nd November" half unsheathed, the polished plastic hilt gleaming in the moonlight , she giggles and slows down to a crawl.

The woman, young and pretty, with shoulder length dark brown hair leans out the window..
" Hey you with the ponytail gonna stand up? I can't see if you are a King Arthur or a Queen Guinnevere" She pauses, hiccups and laughs..

" By the look of that sword honey I'd say if you get really lucky and if she was really fucking drunk she might just think you're a little of both"

" Julia Ann stop teasing the poor..eh..leave the pony alone" A man's voice teasingly guffaws 
The car races off, Julia hanging out the window, hoots of ribald laughter echoing through the deserted street

" Lying troll" Sancho grimaces, before adding " it's all James Gordon's fault .him and his Donkey Sanctuary"

Last edited by alex_wilson on Mon 08 Nov 2021, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 07 Nov 2021, 5:59 pm
Greg, wise move to put Brian on ignore. That, for him, is a kick in the nutsack.
Now that he's found his level playing field we can leave him howling at the moon with his friends....and still pop in for a laugh.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 08 Nov 2021, 11:19 am
Thanks guys. Have been flat out like a lizard drinking.

I wish the Lancer forum was still up. I can recall when he was one of the regulars (under his dad's name of course) and he was treated like, and even acted occasionally like, one of the forum sages. 

But I recall very well, an occasional post that was slighltly off-kilter - especially in response to any one even mildly disagreeing.  It's hard to explain. Some people react badly to perceived criticism, but the rant it causes can still be within normal sane limits and have structure and even internal logic. But there was just something different in Brian's responses to disagreement that set him apart. The thing of it is, it never got out of hand and would ususally die down quickly. Either the other person would defer to Brian or move on to other things and Brian would settle down again.

But it was a peak into what was to come.  

I have been accused of "punching down" on Brian. I didn't even know what the fuck that meant, though my guess turned out to be right.

But I resent that implication. Few have been as kind to Brian as I have. When I have gone to his PW facebook page to check in on him - that is exactly wat it was - a welfare check.  I have also offered to build him his own website so he is not subjected to moderation any more, and the vast majority of the time, I do not get down in the gutter trading insults with him.

The times I have fired up at him have been in response to lies about me or this place. Say what you want about me or ROKC, but lie and I will come after you to correct what is seen in public.  No matter who the fuck you are.

The idea that I "punch down" on anyone is ludicrous and is an even bigger slur than anything Brian could say.  But I can and do punch. You better believe that. I mean in the real world as well a online.  I doubt my accuser has ever had to defend himself physically, let alone defend his reputation or integrity online. 

Sorry. That accusation was made privately a while ago but I really never addressed it fully, so it has been a slow burner.

I do have a bit to do in and away from JFK-related stuff, so I'll probably just be making flying visits in and out of here for a few weeks.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Tue 09 Nov 2021, 1:10 am
The King is Dead! Long live the King!

The COINTELPRO collective conspired to silence him! But his legacy lives on!

Step forward Little Barnie.. the the once and future Doyle. 

And a British Brian to boot! Oh the irony!!

Little Barnie possesses the same air of hapless witless gullibility, a stupidity that barely aspires to bumbling mediocrity and, of course,  a self righteous arrogance, combined with a striking ignorance, he tries to disguise behind glutinous mounds of verbosity....fuzzy impressionistic non sequitur..or vaguely scientific sounding gloops of greenish verbal excrement

A poorly coordinated assortment of one sentence troofer bullet points, plucked from the various podcasts , where he found them, circling the unwiped semi puckered arsehole of the troofosphere , stringing them together with half a Thesaurus worth of gibbering pretensious delirium..

Like our chum he tends to get a tad miffed when some poor sheeple, too tranquilised by the mindless mush churned out by the lamestream media( remember folks , Little Barnie is a bona fide media expert!!) to recognise his iconoclastic epoch bending genius ( and no John Butler for the last fucking time Epoch Bending wasn't a famous Jewish contortionist), contradicts one of his incontinent splurges..

He has a tendency to lash out, questioning the intellectual competence of any detractors, before settling back into his cozily complacent little shell...

Little Barnie,,the teenage mutant ninja media turtle..

Like his erstwhile guru( a wise man once warned me " Beware the selfie stick wielding manchild , for his is the  folly that blindly knows no bounds") he can be relied upon to produce the odd nugget of unintentional comedy gold...

" Gotta love the Dunning Kruger effect" quoth he! ....In a " debate" between a retired psychiatrist ( Harvard Medical School Class of 83 muthafuckas) and, well to be honest I don't want to speculate about M Cole's current or former occupations, or why they took him to Bangkok ...I think the little media turtle chappie was trying to help his chum from Harvard..but unfortunately he ended up looking like a fucking twat..

I wonder how DR Neiderhut ( Harvard Medical School Class of 83) would respond if some historian who had read a couple of books about psychology, or psychiatry turned up on some psychiatry forum( there's a notion fit for nightmares..or some trashy horror flick...involving David Lifton, John Butler's collection of Civil War era buttplugs , a talking turkey called Alf who secretly nurtures theatrical ambitions...dreaming of staging the first all poultry version of Henry VI ( Part 1) and Sanibel Islands infamous haunted computer) and began lecturing and talking down to them...while noisily espousing Enhanced Electric Shock therapy and mandatory lobotomies for those deemed " lebenswerte un leben" All three of the Tittilicious Troika, but especially the media turtle and the retired psychiatrist ( Harvard Medical School Class of 83 mofos and doncha ever fucking forget it) are the perfect embodiments of the Dunning Kruger effect.. pontificating at excruciating length about subjects WAY outside their specific areas of expertise...

I assume Little Barnies involves flopping around in an aquarium.. trying to avoid the unedifying yellow puddles the Juddufki bloater fish excrete on a frighteningly regular basis...or else scuttling through the sewers of NY city... Hunting for his nemesis...a lumbering 8 foot 3 inches of roundworm, compacted faeces and pure unadulterated hate...Shredder aka Better Dead than ShRED aka  the Master Red Baiter...

I've specifically avoided the whole 9/11 controversy, because I don't possess the required expertise , while the contemporary political scene, on both sides of the pond,  just terrifies me, likewise the politicisation of certain issues that have about as much to do with politics as Jimbo Baggins goatee has to do with with honest research into the JFK assassination..but I do know a little about 20th century history and literature...Enough to know that Little Barnie the teenage mutant ninja media turtle knows precisely fuck all... outside the toxic troofer podcasts he slavishly regurgitates...

Greg, IMHO you've gone WAY beyond what could reasonably be expected..especially when dealing with an ill tempered little scrote who goes out of his way to denigrate your work and character , at every possible opportunity. Telling the most outrageously repulsive lies about both..

Blackening both your name and reputation with intemperate glee.. Offering him access to the debate forum was, imho, way WAY too kind..OK, so we have a little light hearted fun at his expense, a joke is just what it is...a fucking joke... speaking for myself, and having gotten to know you pretty well, I can state quite emphatically: there's never been any malice behind anything here... can you honestly say the same about some of Brian's more colourful and expressive rants?  To me , the vast percentage of them ooze with envy , bitterness and an almost palpable sense of malicious hatefulness...

As I predicted by my ACME crystal ball( available from Trine Day Online Psychics.. $400 for a 5 minute Tarot Reading with Madame Juddufki Varina. In lieu of the judgement of the Supreme Courts of Louisiana, Kentucky and Florida, Trine Day  Online Psychics, Affiliate of Trine Day Pharmaceuticals agree that neither John Butler, Fezzo the Nonsensical aka Fezzo the Fez aka  to the Fezzinator, Pete from the OIC aka Leatherface aka the Swampman from Saddleworth Moor or Jimbo Baggins aka the Goatee of Lurve will be permitted to use the phrase " Look into my crystal balls while communicating telephonically with any female customer whilst in the employ of Trine Day Online Psychics ) he completed ignored my enquiry about HARVEYs supposed linguistic abilities...despite his oft trumpeted expertise in that most cerebral of disciplines: forensic linguistics ( or is it linguistic forensics?) Brian, I thought you were a genius ... 

I'm disappointed, but not surprised. 

I notice , while " responding" to Greg, you took the opportunity to, how shall I put this politely?, discreetly alter Greg's message, shame on you! You champion of free speech and credible moderation you!

Like all the rest of your " research" you ignore any awkward or uncomfortable questions, avoiding anything remotely factual, and anything that would help to expose your glaring ignorance of the subject. Preferring instead to focus on the various fantasy scenarios you've cobbled together.. like some pink sandaled ponytailed Noah, counting the Oswalds and Mrs Reids as they rhumba their way out the Depository ..two by two..back to the CIA Mobile Forgery lab/ Ark moored on the corner of Main Street..( cunningly disguised as the " Cut Apart Policeman" as per John Butler...who is to photo analysis what Jezzar aka the Butcher and Genghis Khan were to community relations)

Some people are just smart enough to recognise their own limitations, while others, the vociferous minority, like you and your new acolyte, little Barnie the teenage mutant ninja media turtle,  exist in some alternate dimension, where ignorance is  passed off,indeed celebrated,  as some sort of crooked wisdom.

So Greg's a COINTELPRO infiltrator now?

Armstrong give me strength...

Brian, as Steely says you've found your level playing field...free from the predations of crooked moderators and uncredible British boobys...what did the Hard Bop Bongomeister like to say? About stagnant water finding it's own level?

You've most assuredly found yours Brian..

Brawling in the gutter with the likes of David fucking Healy, BigDog and Porcelain Throne, or whatever the fuck he calls himself... someone who believes Greer shot JFK and the Altgens photograph was magically altered...

I'll leave you with this to ponder over Brian... Porcelain Throne actually sounds quite rational when compared to,  and  juxtaposed with , your own mindlessly crass rants. Have you heard of Da Vinci's notebooks? Fearful of the Inquisition and terrified of being condemned as a heretic he wrote in reverse, " mirror writing"...

When you reverse your rants they sound exactly like BigDogs...

Brian, for the love of Armstrong,  before folks can start taking you seriously they have to be convinced you take yourself seriously...

For a start if you want to keep pontificating about recognised standards of academic discourse it might be advisable to stop opening every post with volleys of ill tempered truculence,  prefacing each new pronouncement with " you lying troll", " you're lying "  , or similar improvisations on the same old abusive melody... how about something more original? 

A polyphonic motet of moronic trollishness perhaps? Become known as the Lassus of Laxatives!

A densely phrased five part monochromatic tone poem..." Ad Trollem"

Begin with a mezzo-castrato " Greg" , then the soprano part " Greg"..as the mezzo castrato continues " you are"...as the contalto begins with " Greg", while the soprano moves on to " you are"... while the mezzo castrato chimes " a lying troll"...An so on...with a tenor and a bass, or perhaps basso profoundo completes the polyphonic motet with " and ROKC" " is a booby troll pit"

Think of it!! Spiralling upwards through the sea of flickering candlelight filling the Sistine Chapel with glistening waves of angelic sound...five voices entwining as one...a Funfenganger.

Last edited by alex_wilson on Tue 09 Nov 2021, 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 09 Nov 2021, 5:57 am
Nice rant, Brian. Funny too...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Tue 09 Nov 2021, 10:49 pm
Magnifico! 

The Sgt Pepper of rants!!

Desperation in the key of D#7..a castratos cry of impotence.... drifting out across the cold uncaring cosmos( or the dozen or so avid readers ) thundering out like that last tumultuous piano chord...How many doppelgangers does it take to fill the Book Depository?

It never could be any other way, right Brian? ( Or do you think the message was a backmasked ? Do you copulate like like superman?)

I don't think Greg needs any advice from you me old chum, like most of your brethren, out there in the furthermost reaches of the troofosphere, you should really concentrate on yourself, and your own myriad faults , rather than lecturing others..wha w you dislike most about yourself, you project onto others...

Brian, in this fractured ragtag conglomeration , as you know only too well, very rarely do " researchers", from the diehard lone nuts to the militant troofers , agree on anything... Its virtually unheard of for the disparate strands to coalesce, and reach an almost unanimous decision... Far from being banned you've had the opportunity to make your case...For five long loooooonnnnnnnnggggg years..On practically every forum and Facebook page. Brian, you rely, to a greater or lesser extent, on imaginary evidence, that's not fair, rather you rely on evidence that exists solely in your imagination..

Deleted threads, videos, conversations etc etc, or else upon appeals to ( imaginary) authority..the credible photo analysts who are just waited to descend, Deus ex Machina, to confirm your fantastic discoveries. Brian, apart from the odd bit part player, eaten up with jealousy and their fantasies of revenge, Larrytrotter and a couple of others your argument has been singularly unsuccessful..having been rejected pretty much across the board... I know you don't accept this, neither do you accept your banning was largely the result of your rudeness

Apart from Paul Trejo I can't think of any other such unanimity..

Could the overwhelming majority be mistaken? Of course they could..

But Brian, when almost all your fellow researchers reject your conclusions , I think it's time for a serious re appraisal..Being mistaken is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of...learning what not to do is always a valuable lesson. Unfortunately you seem determined to cling to your mistakes...a leaden weight doesn't magically transform into a lifebelt just because you wish it was so..Granted I'm not a cutting edge photo analyst nor do I possess John Butler's almost mystical abilities but to my eyes it's utterly fucking ridiculous to claim the Prayerman figure is a small plump grey haired woman..

Sarah Stanton  HARVEY, LEE, Ralph Yates, Peter Janney, that despicable charlatan Piper, Pitzer...time and time again you believe the most outre conspirafactoids...There was no fucking HARVEY Oswald Brian! The whole idea is preposterous..

You seem absolutely hellbent on sinking as low as you can possibly get...and it doesn't get much lower than hobnobbing with Healy BigDog and Porcelain Throne. Brian, a joke is a just a joke...beyond the silly gags and the goofy pastiches i've genuinely tried to engage you.. I really wanted to discuss H and L...starting with the language angle..

Greg needs no lectures from you on credibility..

I'm sorry Brian, you've lost whatever sense of perspective you once possessed. Get out, go enjoy yourself, live a little, forget other people's lives, go ahead and live your own...

No one gives a fuck what Kathy Beckett said. Open your fucking eyes to the world around you and grow up.. whining incessantly about being banned from a shitty debate forum? Is that really all you have to worry about?

No one takes your research seriously Brian because to be perfectly honest it's not worth taking seriously..Listen to yourself , pontificating about " lesser intellects"... you've fallen into the troofer trap..you aren't half as smart as you think you are, while people aren't half as dumb as you need them to be..

If your latest rant was plugged into Nigel Tufnel's amp it would have been turned up to 13! You can keep increasing the pitch and the decibels but the argument remains the same..Listen to the Flower People...Maybe Messrs Dulles and Gottlieb produced their doppelgangers down on the Sex Farm...

Grassy knollify Stonehenge...Dickie St Hubbins, codpiece akimbo, struggles out of his malfunctioning pod, while Brian Tufnel gets down with his bad self ... setting fire to his ukelele a la Monterey.. while Dereksmallsimage lays down a funktastic bassline...Instead of Dereksmallsimage being caught with a cucumber in his pants , have a giant cucumber being caught with a Dereksmallsimage down his pants...

Picture poor old Dickie St Hubbins face when the dwarves ,with their HARVEY facemasks and mandatory CIA brown long sleeved shirts, do their merry little jig round the tiny Depository..After a certain loyer , taking a break from her busy schedule,  only to end up being  Jimbo Bagginsed ...

Mrs Baggins " What do you mean ? My Jimbo never gets the scale wrong! Here in Middle Earth an inch is the same as a foot...And I should know! How many of you are married to such a well hung Hobbit? .001 foot of horny Hobbit is more than most gals can handle..."

" And the cats miaow"

This year's Trollpunkomime may very well be a homage to the ' Tap...a group of burned out Hobbits ( who had a #200 hit back in '78 with a disco remake of Mr Spock's the Ballad of Bilbo Baggins) reform for a one off gig at the prestigious JFK assassination conference..with a mysterious guest vocalist, complete with Dr Spock ears..

Brian, there was no fucking HARVEY Oswald, even if, and it's one HUGE if, there was an Oswald imposter inside the Depository, his presence in no way validates a decade plus double doppelganger project..

Oswald or not, whomever Prayerman turns out to be , he's not a diminutive rotund grey haired middle aged woman. You were arguing just as vociferously ,a while back, claiming " good science" proved Prayerman had glasses and long dark hair..Fair enough, you're perfectly entitled to change your opinions...but that's all they are Brian... opinions...Your opinions are not universal truths. People who disagree with you are not liars (or COINTELPRO operatives)..Until you are mature enough to accept this fact, a fact that is self evident to most 11 year olds, you're doomed, condemned to wander through the frozen wastes of trooferdom...banished to the netherregions, along with Porcelain Throne and Bud...

May Armstrong have mercy on you...

It's absolutely impossible to hold a rational discussion with you. Strip away all the extraneous bluster, vitriol and the sort of toxic braggadocio a teenage boy would be ashamed of, and all you are left with is a sea of ever shifting idiosyncrasies...as soon as you believe something to be true it automatically becomes the truth. 

Until tomorrow... when a new truth emerges..

I notice you've ignored my enquiries pertaining to HARVEY the doppelgangers linguistic abilities..

Please Brian, for your own sake , for the sake of your sanity and peace of mind, let it go. Find yourself a new hobby. Or better still turn off the computer for a while and go out and have some fun. Get a bit of perspective back...

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 10 Nov 2021, 5:55 am
Breaking news , Alex!
Brian has produced a doppleganger rant. He posted it twice in separate threads.
Told you he was funny.

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum