REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  fritz  11  doyle  Floor  frazier  2  3  +Lankford  Lifton  Theory  Weigman  tippit  Darnell  Mason  beckley  tsbd  3a  prayer  Lankford  zapruder  Humor  David  9  paine  hosty  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Floor - 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter

Wed 22 Dec 2021, 2:31 pm
Brian Doyle wrote:
greg_parker wrote:Got a suggstion for a neutral moderator, Brian? I'm all ears and if that person is truly unbiased and agreeable to doing it, that is fine with me.

20 hours left for your final answer. So far, what I see is you desparately trying to worm out of the debate, while you plant the seeds for your excuse at the same time. 

It is like a boxer saying before a fight, "Ima gone knock dat guy out in tree rounds. Yesiree. Count 'em. Uno, der, tree. But if I lose, trust me, it was because he done cheated, I am carrying an injury, the judgs were all biased and 95% of the crowd is against me for reasons I don' understand. I am da champ. No one beat me. It is all rigged agin me. But you just watch. Tree rounds if it is a fair fight. You will know it is a fair fight if I win. But I don't think it will be fair, so maybe I shouldn't fight.  Yeah. I don;t think I should. I'll just wait till they ban me from boxing again and then complain some more about what bastards thet are."

1. Lumpkin...

2. Vestibule water fountain console...

3. I don't need phony deadlines or debate rules pretense to win and will take on any comers anywhere without limits or threats of censorship...

You are the one who is on public record on the free and open and fair ALT.Conspiracy.JFK website who broke off the discussion and never returned after I showed that Lumpkin wasn't back to the Depository until 12:50...That means the police man Garner saw with Truly was Baker and therefore the Lunch Room Encounter was real...Your website also says Carolyn Arnold was lying because there was no water facility in the 2nd floor Lunch Room...My image of a large water fountain console in the 2nd floor Lunch Room Vestibule proves that is wrong and therefore shows Carolyn was telling the truth...You have also categorically avoided and ignored every single piece of evidence I have posted in this thread showing why the science proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Again, Mr Parker...We have already done this debate and you are on public record as having quit and never returned when asked to account for the timing of Lumpkin's return to the Depository that excluded him from being the police man seen with Truly by Garner...If I enter any debate with you it will be after having won it everywhere else...I have never banned, blocked, censored, or deleted because I don't need to...I stand behind my material and it speaks for me...I don't need to ban to make it work...
1.You are basing your Lumpkin claim on the basis of an unproven assertion that he was the driver of the pilot car. 

I say it is more likely to have been a detective because that is how he is dressed. There were two detectives in the car, Stenkel and Turner. It is not Stenkel, but I have not been able to find a photo of Turner. Lumpkin wasrepresenting the police force on a formal occasion and would have been required to wear full uniform for for the occasion, At least that would be the case just about everywhere else in the world. It would also b unusual for the senior man to be the driver.

2. There is no debate to be had here. Debates cannot be properly made regarding assumptions and asserstions.

There is no vestibule water fountain console. That is as real as your Stanton identification. If it was there as a permanent ficture, it would be shown on plans. It ain;t on the plans, bud. Nothing to debate here, either. There is mot even a vestibule, let alone a water fountain.

3. For years you have been whining non stop that in a fair debate with proper moderation, you would prove all of your claims and that it was only lack of fair debate and proper moderation that that gets you banned and unable to have a fair debate.

Now that you have been offered the things you say you need, you claim you DON'T need them.

That is because you are shit scared of a disciplined debate with rules to keep it fair and on track. You claim I did not want it beause I would be forced to provide evidence. LOL. More projection. You are shit scared of not being able to "debate " without resorting to ad hom, diversion, and a million appeals to ignorance, the peanut gallery, false authoritoes and what ever other failures of logic you can muster.

You never learn. You do not want to learn. While ever you are banned, you can claim bias, lack of fairness, skullduggery. If you, heaven forgive me, lived in Australia, you wold be hung with the term "poor bugger me" - a person wallowing in self-pity, and blaming everyone and everything else for your problems. Being banned not only let's you play Martyr, it also gets you off the hook of having to prove any of your whacky claims, AND claim simutaneously that everyone else is to too scaredd to debate you. 

This is what James Gordon said a couple of years ago when you were trying to worm your way back on to the EF:

Gentlemen,
This is not the normal practice to discuss a fellow member on the public forum, however since a number of you wish to raise Brian Doyle's membership I will address the issue.
I had to look back into his history and why he was disciplined. Aside from his indiscipline while on the forum that resulted in several complaints, he was extremely insulting to the entire admin team. In several emails to the admin team he referred to the complete team as "incompetent." From the emails it was clear he was not prepared to compromise his behaviour and suggestions that were made to him were ignored and the admin member who raised the issue with him was verbally abused by him.
Brian's case focused on the essential point that he was not prepared accept the terms of membership and in the end - after a long series  of emails - it was decided to delete his membership.
Therefore if Brian would like to again to be a member of the EF then he will need to re-apply for membership. It appears that Brian has not made clear to those who are advocating his case that he is no longer a member. So options like restoring posring privileges etc do not apply, because he is no longer a member.
I believe Brian was the only member who's account we have deleted. Yes we have deleted accounts, but on those occasions the member has requested we do so on their behalf. Brian I believe is the only one whose membership the admin team decided to delete.
James.
Imagibe that. The ONLY person who was so fucked in the head, that they removed his membership.

It is time for you to fuck off yet again, Brian. Go to google groups and make a 5000 word post about how badly you've ben treated yet again. We need a laugh. 

Brian's menbership is being deleted. This thread will stay up for a while before also being removed.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Floor - 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter

Wed 22 Dec 2021, 3:20 pm
brian doyle wrote:You are the one who is on public record on the free and open and fair ALT.Conspiracy.JFK website who broke off the discussion and never returned after I showed that Lumpkin wasn't back to the Depository until 12:50...

No one runs in fear of you, Brain. Okay, Maybe there was been the occasion when some poor girl has fled before you could stuff her in your trunk... but that's another matter.

You are delusional, as usual.

I stopped posting because I lost the ability to post.

This is what I see now when I go to google groups.

Floor - 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 2 Google10

There is no curved arrow at the top, which as you would know Brian, is the reply button. I was trying to solve this dilemma but gave up when I saw some other Greg Parker has aken up the cudguels. Unlike you, I won't assume it is someone impersonating me. Although that is possible, it is not a "given". I don't think I am at that level of importance.  I have a FB friend with the same name, who lives in one of your sothern states. I also know for sure that there is a Greg Parker in New York with an outlook email address so similar to mine that he sometimes gets my emails by mistake. It could be him. Could be anyone. Common name using a common email server.  No big deal, except to someone who has an over-active imagination and no scruples.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 22 Dec 2021, 5:52 pm
Let's nail one final lie from him as we wish him Bon Voyage.
Mr "i don't need to ban anyone" banned John Iacoletti from his FB page.
His search for the mythical land of the level playing field continues...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 22 Dec 2021, 9:29 pm
About time.

Floor - 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 2 NotNuts

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum