REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1
LOGLINE
Thinking of dumping Facebook? Join the new social media platform that is not weaponizing your private information or using it for profit https://logline.gregrparker.com

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land

+5
Vinny
alex_wilson
Jake_Sykes
barto
greg_parker
9 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Empty Re: looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:15 pm
Im sorry but anyone whom puts a plug nickle in the save Brians Brain fund has just been fleecedlooks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Brianw10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Empty Re: looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:25 pm
I took both the photos and did a overlay on my phone.
I was able to align the hair eyes lips but seemed the shoulder would not align and in turn a slight ofset to neck chin
Again just a quick assesment.
looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Leeove10
looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Scree607
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:34 pm
OVERLAY looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Leeove11
VS
looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Lhopas11
PASSPORT
alex_wilson

Sun 13 Feb 2022, 5:30 am
No more  peashooters  at dawn at  The  Credibility  Corral  for the  Sanibel  Kid and  Lil Tumtum...

" For  clarification  Big Bad Bri I don't think you're meant to  blow the peas out of that end"

Poor old  Brian..his  burgeoning  career as the meanest  hombre , this  side of  Bud's shiny new hand painted " Lets  Go Brandon " mobility scooter and  BigDog's tie dyed  adult  diapers ,ends in an  rather messy  pungent  mound of tragedy...an incontinent  green pea flavoured  mush to be precise.....The erstwhile  Sanibel Kid ended diving  headfirst into the  Causeway with the pea shooter sticking out his ass like a  snorkel ...poor Lil Tumtum!! First of all he thought  Brian was melting!! Then he thought he was being eaten  by Hessie...Sanibel Causeways answer to  Nessie,  a submerged  ubermensch...half U boat half 200 million  year old giant amphibian..

He must have discovered  the  old ouija  board  Albert  used to commune with his departed comrades from the  Dirlewanger  Brigade..he was trying to find  where the  Oberfuhrer  had  stashed the  gold teeth 

Armstrong alone knows  what  sort of  disembodied  spirits  materialized  in the  basement...I don't even want to begin  imagining..Larrytrotter  being  chased by  a  psychotic  haunted Barbie  doll , a giant  sexually aroused  Stay  Puft  Marshmallow  creature and the  unquiet  vengeful  spirits that  roam the  halls of the  old Sanibel  Island  Motel...

Anyhoo  according to  Madame  Briana ( " the shiniest  crystal balls on Sanibel Island or your money back") Barto  has  enlisted the aid of  none other than  Satan  himself  to do his diabolical  bidding!!

Armstrong have mercy on us all!! I've got a  horrible feeling we'll all be starring in the  next installment of the  Conjuring  franchise! The  Conjuring  IV..It Came from  Sanibel..Baffled by the  mysterious  murders of  several  non related but near identical  moderators of JFK assassination  forums, Ed and  Lorraine  Warren  hire a  highly skilled detective 

Barto,  you're absolutely  right to ignore  him.  He craves the attention.  I'm  just enabling him by replying to him , inadvertently  fuelling his extravagant delusions..

You  know where I stand.  The work done here is by far and away the most important of the past decade or so,  it has the potential to  free this case from shackles  of  decades worth of  fantasy and shoddy research practices. The archival  work  you've  done with  Malcolm  Blunt  has been  outstanding. 

Doyle  is insanely  jealous..a frustrated  narcissist.

His latest reply,  as always , is chock full of  nuggets of the  very  purest  24 carat  comedy gold..

His years of  apprenticeship  at the  Stripling  Academy of  Doublespeak  has obviously  paid  dividends. 
Remember  Professor Larsens  2nd Law of Doppelgangerism?

It's  only fake if we need it to be fake..

The FBI faked Sarah's  statement about  leaving  immediately  after the shots...but the rest of her  statements were  genuine,  right? Billy  Loveladys  too..

Of course  its perfectly acceptable  for the ex Sanibel  Kid to  change  his mind...one minute  his sharp eyes detects a  receding  hairline,  the next  his " good science" proves Prayerman  has glasses and  long dark  hair...as  per the doodle  cum cutting edge  forensic  reconstruction  used as an  avatar on the  ghost town  otherwise known as the  Prayerwoman  Facebook page.....and  now  ,after " stereoscopic " comparisons ,and  enough  photogrammetry  to  make  poor old  Jack  White  spin in his  grave , we have  been  told that  cutting edge  credible  photo analysts  will  agree with the most skilful  researcher this side of  Gerbert  of Aurillac  and  Gilles  de  Rais that  Prayerman is  really an obese grey haired woman with a  penchant for wig wearing in professional situations..but no one else is allowed such a luxury...

It's utterly impossible to hold any sort of constructive dialogue with Brian...its almost as futile as trying to reason with an H and L  cultster.. They're  slippery as eels, slithering  from one line to the next,  although in Brian's  case  it's trying to deal with a phantom...his research comprises of the ever shifting  shadows cast by the  figments of his imagination..Nothing  remotely  falsifiable..

Still no photos either...for the simple  reason  a side by side comparison of Mrs Stanton,  the so called  enhancement and a still image of the  Prayerman figure would  end any lingering  doubts. It's an utterly fucking preposterous  notion..

Whomever the elusive figure is, whomever  he turns out to be,  Oswald  or not, he's  most definitely not  Sarah Stanton.  Its clearly a  Male figure with dark hair and a noticeably receding  hairline..

The  same goes for  the  alleged  ' interview ' with Wanda  Daniels.  Brian  prefers to give his fantasy  version  rather than allowing  people to make up their own minds..

Oh but I  forgot!! There was  this  " other" phone call , right  Brian? Unfortunately  it's  currently missing,  presumably  languishing  in the  same  interdimensional  void with the  mysteriously  deleted  threads, disappearing  video interviews  , vanishing  posts,  especially the one where Greg " practically  admits " Prayerman is  Sarah Stanton and  Armstrong knows what other marvels..

I  don't know who Prayerman is.  

Oswald  remains a  viable candidate.  I firmly believe the work that's been done here, the accumulation of  evidence, the willingness to dispense with  failed  theories and, crucially,  to treat all facts ( and  witnesses) equally has dragged this case back to the land of the  probable.  Establishing  Oswald's  original alibi,  using  primary sources and  first day  testimony  has been a quantum leap forward. 
Combined with the other,  equally important ( and  impressive) work:  deconstructing  decades old lies and  building a  rock solid case round actionable facts ( 2FLRE, Redsox,  Redskin, the  Soviet/ Russian  angle,  Beckley  St etc etc )

If a breakthrough is ever going to be made, then its going to come from here. 
The core group possess the  vision and the courage to  reject the  old stale notions,  the residue of decades worth of  mis and  disinformation,  pisspoor  research practices,  and enough  hustlers and fantasist to  fill the  conference room of a  Dallas  hotel every  November..

Brian, what the fuck is wrong with you, man? " The Murderous  Corruption of  James  Gordon "? And  now  Satan? Talk about  losing  all sense of  perspective.  Get a  grip. 

Your  opinions are  not divinely  ordained  mandates..The  way you carry on you'd  think your opinions carried the full weight of  ex  cathedra  papal infallibility..

They're  just opinions  Brian.  End of story.  Unless you can provide  evidence , facts or data that can be independently  verified  and  actual  cutting edge photo analysis  then they'll  remain opinions. 

You were banned from the  Education  Forum? So fucking  what? Apart from a tiny  handful of  talented  researchers the place has  transformed into some  grotesque  parody.  Populated , for the most part,  by the terminally  mediocrity,...be they milquetoasters and  fucking  roasters, not forgetting the  hustlers, the  hobbits,  the tits, the  touts and the  Trine Dayers...why would you want to join?

Lord Gordo is an absolute joke, a dusty old fossil  in a fucking  golf jumper..So what? He comes across as dodderingly  ineffectual, pompous,  slightly  priggish ...a fussy minded pedantic who acts like  he's  running a  retirement home for  spinsters in  late Victorian  Sussex...and reading some of the patter  I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if there wasn't at least a couple of  musty  clunged  Miss Havershams  amongst the  stalwart  burghers of La Tete  de 13 Pouces  En Le Piss 

He couldn't give  two fucks about  Prayerman  Brian..and  the  idea of  some  sort of  sinister  cabal  conspiring  against you is absolutely  laughable...You've been banned because of  your obnoxious  immature  behaviour.  Your opinions are just opinions,  no more or less valid than any other  non expert.  They are not  Great  Cosmic  Truths. Until you learn to accept that you're  going to be  stuck in  this same endless unfulfilling  rut. Reducing to  cursing and fulminating  in hapless rage..It's  lucky that " forum" is a  virtual  wasteland about  as popular as  John Butler and  His Fiddling  Diddling  Doppelgangers at the  Chernobyl  Country  Music  Festival as more than just a few of your comments border on the  outright  libellous..people aren't criminals because they disagree with you !! 

I'm not doing you any favours by replying.  How can anyone  possibly respond rationally to  evidence that doesn't exist? Like the  imaginary  opinions of  imaginary  photo  analysts ? Or quoting  from  threads , interviews and  posts that  don't appear to exist? If you've  measured  Mrs Stanton's  " chubby  cheeks " etc provide your data. And  stop misquoting Chris. What he provided was  not metadata..applying  a photoshop  programme to a commercially  available  DVD is not science.  Chris  said  he  THOUGHT  it  looked like a woman...with all due respect to  Chris  his opinions don't qualify as evidence..and to his credit he never claimed they did. I dare you to post the  enhancement side by side with the photo of  Mrs Stanton and a  still frame of  the  Prayerman  figure..You  made a mistake,  so what? Everyone makes mistakes..but instead of accepting your error and simply  moving on we've been subjected to this ridiculous  song and dance for over 5 years..

You  had the perfect opportunity here for example....how often have you  complained about the lack of basic  academic standards? 

But instead it was just more of the same old rigmarole..Of course a debate on an internet forum  would  hardly qualify as  academic , but nevertheless  Greg  was  offering you the opportunity to  get  pretty damn close...the perfect  platform..or so you would have thought..

Can you not  see the  damage you are doing to your own  cause? Your  ranting and raving  provides the perfect  carrion for  the vultures circling above..

Bud with  his devastatingly  witty  collection of  bon  mots  ( snicker  maybe  you used your  English  French  dictionary to wrap  your  Freedom  Fries back in the day) and  BigDog with  his continued  references to  conspiracy  hobbyists...first of all I strongly  suspect a 70 year old man who calls himself  BigDog has spent a lifetime being  little ...BigDog  often takes great delight  ( albeit with  his severely  limited vocabulary  the descriptions  rarely  vary...) in declaring  conspiracy  hobbyists  are some way  mentally  impaired,. 

A man who  spends his  spare time mocking people whom he believes are mentally impaired? Nothing I could possibly say could better underline the utter spiritual and moral bankruptcy  of  such  characters..Utterly repulsive  individuals.  Brian,  for all his  myriad faults  at least has shown faint glimmers of humanity from time to time,  But BigDog  and  co are  just little men who are determined to convince themselves that the rest of the world is just as small as they are..I couldn't give a fuck who they think shot JFK...a trumpet who tries to pre emptively laugh away his own ignorance and small  mindedness  and  some  cunt  who  brags about  spending over 20 fucking  years laughing at people who he thinks are mentally disabled ...to quote a  famous  auld  Glaswegian  philosopher  " They  aren't  worth the steam from my piss"

They congregate in such places to seek some sort of reassurance..trying to convince themselves that the world really is as small as their minds.  Behind the jeers and the  snickers the fear is almost  palpable.  Oswald's  guilt  provides them with an alibi.  He ( and  countless others like  him) absolves them of the  need to look critically at themselves,  and their own beliefs..., they  can  keep  believing their cherished  beliefs aren't built on the quicksand of  lies. They are the type of people politicians through the ages have relied upon..people who will believe just about anything as long as its what they want to hear..

Conspiracy theorists are just the latest in a long line of  " others" The people  you  despise instead of despising  yourself.  I wonder if,  in between his hearty buffets of laughter,  BigDog  ever stops to  wonder about himself.  The marvellous  contribution  he has made? Regurgitating the  decrepit lies of the  Warren  Report with all the insights , understanding and  gravitas of a moderately  well trained  parrot , or laughing at  people  who  he believes in  his infinite wisdom to be mentally impaired?

( snicker) keep up the  great work Bud and  BigDog!! Brawling in the  metaphorical  gutter with the  likes of  Healy and  Porcelain  Throne!! Never mind  ( snicker  ) happy  is the man who knows his  own  limitations.  I think ( snicker) after a couple of decades  rolling around in the mud and shit with the  likes of  Healy,  or laughing at  those you believe to be  mentally  handicapped  , you've  made your  limitations  perfectly clear...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 13 Feb 2022, 8:01 am
You know it Alex.
We have the trophy.
The dumb fuks keep poking the fire but arent looking at the mantle
Cheers
Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 13 Feb 2022, 1:35 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:OVERLAY looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Leeove11
VS
looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Lhopas11
PASSPORT
Thanks Ed.

Bottom line, they manipulated/altered the photo in some manner - and that should have been declared.  And the reason for doing it had to be more than just hiding the watermark. In fact, why make a copy at all? The passport photo would have served as a comparison because the watermark is not hiding any facial features. The copy was made and altered for one purpose, imo - to tweak it so that it looked more like Carousel guy.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:12 pm
As Bart has noted before in this thread the photo's aspect ratio was altered - stretched, widened. The line through the middle I have no clue other than to say it's an artifact of some sort. The widening of the pics ratio does change the appearance of the person in the photo - whether that was done intentionally or not I've no clue. We'd also need to look at the source for the photo and the context. It would be helpful too if we had a pic of Carousel man to compare this to.

I agree why would anyone change the ratio of the pic disproportionately. As Greg says why make a copy of the Passport pic without the watermark of the stamp visible anyway?

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 14 Feb 2022, 3:54 am
Greg,
IDK.
It appears different in alignment, darker and smoother (thus disapearance of watermark)
I might understand just trying to remove the WM to have a clean image to compare...
Greg, did they have it compared to Carousel guy in a thread or such?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 14 Feb 2022, 2:22 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Greg,
IDK.
It appears different in alignment, darker and smoother (thus disapearance of watermark)
I might understand just trying to remove the WM to have a clean image to compare...
Greg, did they have it compared to Carousel guy in a thread or such?
Here is what they use. Their usual montage.

I think they have changed the aspect ratio to make the shape of the face more like the dude in question.

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Ede8352263660633c59de849eea0399e94e0174dce26f61e2fd1a7042c43bdd0_1

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Mon 14 Feb 2022, 10:20 pm
Brian,  this is a complete waste of time.  Dealing with you is like dealing with a  particularly spoilt,  recalcitrant  9 year old.  Flying into a  tantrum,  then jumping up and down,  stamping your feet if you don't get your own  way..

" I'm  right because I say I'm right ", throw in some  pseudoscientific  gobbledegook and  that's  roughly your  level of  sophistication . I genuinely  felt sorry for you,  not in a  patronising  way,  but emphatically.  I thought  too I discerned a  spark of  wit and a  glimmer of  intelligence behind the  blustery  braggadoccio..Brian,  do you actually  read what you post? It's a  total waste of time and effort. I officially  give up. If you can't see the  problem with  answering questions about  imaginary  photo analysts by quoting imaginary photo analysts then there's  fuck all point  continuing  this scintillating  repartee...

If BWFs statement is carved in stone  then  you should have no problems  providing a  link to it, ditto the  threads and  posts that  back up your  claims of  unfair  banishment.  Banned for being  too skilful...you can't  seriously  believe that? You  were banned because you have zero self control,  self  awareness and the emotional  intelligence of a surly ill  mannered  brat. And because it's  blatantly obvious you  don't know  what the fuck you are  talking about..I'm  sorry for putting it so  crudely  but until you accept the  reality  you're  just going to keep  going  round and round...running to stand still..

If I was  dealing with a  reasonably  mature adult I  would have asked for an apology.  Unless you can  post a  verbatim  quote  proving that I was " almost  banned "

But you are neither  mature , nor  do you know how to act like an adult.  Also you have absolutely  zero integrity. 

You've  invent the  most  horrendous  lies,  blackening and defaming  people  for the  most  heinous crime of disagreeing with you..A joke is a joke  but  accusing  someone of  murderous  corruption? Likewise  the despicable  ( and  utterly  false) insinuations  about  Greg,  Jim and  others...not to mention  Satan  moderating for  Barto? Come on! 

Listen to yourself! You've been  banned from  every  fucking  forum and  practically  every  blog and  Facebook  page too, not to mention  YouTube,  but yet you're  so lacking  in  basic  self  knowledge , and  so completely  tone deaf to Irony,  you  feel  compelled to  pass  censorious  judgments on OTHERS behaviour  on the  only  forum you have left..because  it HAS NO MODERATORS!! You've  been  banned  from  everywhere its possible to be banned from! 

No comic  writer  could get away with  creating  such a  bumbling  inept  over the top  caricature of the  archetypal  conspiracy theorist..

Likewise   you  respond to my questions  about  imaginary  evidence and  imaginary  photo  analysts  by using  words  like  WILL and  COULD...responding to a question about imaginary photo analysts by quoting  imaginary  photo analysts..likewise  quoting  an  alleged  video of  BWF that  no one has ever  seen!! Trying to  counter the notion you rely on  non existent evidence by quoting  non existent evidence!  You  seriously could not make this up. I suppose you know  better than  Chris  Davidson  what  Chris  Davidson  meant ? I'm  just  wasting my fucking time...

I refuse to believe anyone can possibly be  that obtuse..

Sometimes I  think you must be  taking the piss..Brian  Doyle  the  fastest gun on the internet  / genius  detective/ highly  skilled  researcher, in the  3% percentile  range, no less,  is a character in a spoof  documentary about  conspiracy  obsessives..

You're  right about one thing though, I lack the  sufficient  technical  skills  to properly  analyse  and  understand  photographs. I find the whole subject pointless and boring...  That's  why I  don't  sound like a  dick, making  grand pronouncements  about  things  i  don't  understand. 

Squinting at  degraded images on a  computer  screen does not a highly skilled photo analyst make. The quicker you  realise that the happier you'll be. 

By the way  Brian  I'd  invest in a Roget's  Thesaurus,  or check out the  online  version,  your  repertoire could do with  freshening  up. Maybe a dictionary too....  I'd  check out what the word prosaic means while you are at it.

Telling  bare faced lies about  people-  that's the  third time you've told  lies about me incidentally. Stupid  petty lies they were  too, I should be thankful,  getting off comparatively  lightly,  look at  poor Barto! Not only a junkyard  dog but a disciple of  Satan..not to  mention  Greg,  according to you  he sounds  like a  cross between  Fagin ( one of  yours and  Donnie  Js  all time  heroes) L Ron Hubbard and  Dick Dastardly  from  Wacky  Races...while next to  James Gordon  Rudolf  Hioess  sounds like the  guy from  Hi  De  Hi- and  coming up with  ridiculous  fantasies is not  research...nor is it science..

To paraphrase  your  good  self,  get back to me when  you're  ready to post the actual  photos  you've  based your theories on, the  actual quotes  from  Greg,  BWF, Chris,  the moderators who  banned you for being too skilful,  the proof that  Greg  practically admitted  that  Prayerman is  Sarah Stanton,  and  that I was almost banned ( the actual quotes,  with links, not just  more withered husks plucked  from  your  garden of wishful thinking)..Likewise  proof of  your  cutting edge  sperm experiments and  all the other  fantastical  shot you've  tried  passing off as highly  skilled  research...

I'm just  wasting  my  fucking  time, making a complete  fool of  myself, indulging your  delusions.  You  don't  listen,  you don't want to  learn.  In your mind you already  know everything.  And that's the  essence of your problem.  You can't tell the difference between fantasy and  reality. 

You've  completely  worn out my patience.  

This is just a  fucking game to you.  You're  quite happy  pontificating  and  playing  martyr  on the  sidelines.  I don't think you're half a daft as you make yourself  out to be  though,  because  you're  canny enough to avoid the  unforgiving  beam of the  spotlight...be it a properly moderated debate,  a conference  podium  or even an article  requiring  footnotes,  links and  proper citations...

Greg,  I'm  just making a cunt out of myself and the forum by continuing with this  ridiculous  charade.  I apologise to the  members and the  lurkers alike for  dragging this shite over here.  You  can  tell  he's a diehard  H and L cultster, the same  blaise  disregard for  facts and  casual  dishonesty,  making up any old shite and  then  claiming ( presumably) with a  straight face  that its carved in stone.  

It's  nothing but the  Warren Report for tin foil  hats. 

A load of half  assed  half baked  illogical  nonsense  dressed up in the  finest  psuedoscience  money can  buy..

It just  pisses me off  reading  such  utter cack.  But life's  way  too short and  way too precious to squander ...if I ever  lapse and  reach for the  trollish  fruit  please  spare us  all  and  delete the  offending  posts..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 15 Feb 2022, 1:46 am
Alex, repeat after me:

"Fuck that delusional unqualified lying twat."

Job done and move on.

Meanwhile Donald Willis (someone who brought the 2nd floor clusterfuck up more than 20 years ago alongside with Greg) is shoving Doyle through the mincer....very nice and inspiring to see but I hope he paces himself a tad and makes it more painful for the useless Sanibelian.....

Tue 15 Feb 2022, 2:24 am
Thanks Greg,
Any attempt on their part to match Lee to Carousel Man is unfortunate.
Anyone whom looks at CM can identify him as other than Oswald.looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Scree609

Big ear'd drunk kid with high quiff-pompadour greased-up style and slicked back.
Not even close to an Oswald looker.
Cheers
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Thu 17 Feb 2022, 9:28 pm
Vinny wrote:Hope someone at the EF will put a link to this thread there.

Done!

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27630-the-other-zapruder-film/?do=findComment&comment=454632

I'm looking forward to doing this again if the few remaining members of the 'Harvey and Lee' cult at the Ed Forum poke their heads above the parapet again.
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 18 Feb 2022, 10:29 am
OMG the same old xxxxing people over there - Larsen and John Butler. 

Larsen's doing his usual "How you know the Z film in the Archives is the original?" And then Butler says elsewhere "I see a shadow and manipulation." Larsen replies he doesn't see that and asks Butler if he still see it? Butler should reply "How do YOU know you don't see it?" LOL
alex_wilson

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 12:59 am
....and once again the circus comes  trundling into town.  

For a  couple of  wondrous,  truly  magical  threads , all disbelief can be  suspended( like  John Butler's  wetsuit clad body the time he attempted  auto erotic  asphyxiation  with a  particularly  frisky electric eel at Kentucky's  infamous  Creationist  Aquarium..see Jesus  go snorkeling with  Nessie) as the  13 Inch  head forum is transformed , once again,  into the  Coney  Island  of the  Mind. 

Roll  up! Roll up!! Introducing...all the way from  Transylvania..the world's  only  known  vampire  tyre..the tyre that casts no shadow!! Marvel at the  Magic  President..who smiles and waves after being shot once in the head and  several times in the back!! See Lord Lucan  and  Amelie  Earhart  do the horizontal  doppelbang  down the middle of  Elm street..riding on the back of  Shergar...We've  got giants,  midgets, rifle toting Pterodactyls and the  amazing shapeshifting women!! Was Jean Hill a skinwalker? 

Enter our competition!! Guess how  many  Oswalds were inside the  Depository and win our star prize!! Be colonically  irrigated by  Badgeman!!

Little  Barnie reminds me of the  talking  dog that became famous on a  particularly horrendous  British  " consumer  affairs " programme for  saying  " sausages "

He repeats the words he's  learned from whatever  wretched  podcast  he's been watching without understanding what they actually mean.  And the thing that really depresses me about him and his ilk is the  fact  that it's  blatantly obvious  they aren't the slightest bit interested to learning. 

I discovered an article in a  Spanish  magazine  about the  notorious  Roswell  Slides  hoax. It was an expose of the  Mexican  con man, who  was  one of the main scamsters  involved in the  sordid  debacle 

Basically a couple of  slides , taken in a  New Mexico museum  , depicting the mummified body of a 2 year old boy  were passed off as the remains of the  little green man who  supposedly  crashed his flying saucer in the  arroyo  outside  Roswell  NM back in  47.

Reading about the  money grubbing  hucksterism , another example of a  glib smooth talking  showman who dazzles the ever credulous  true believers with magnificent  promises , only to be exposed as a  run of the mill  charlatan , I was  struck by the parallels between  UFOology and  their  closely related tin foil  hatted  kin....most  especially the  militant  alterationists and the  hard core  doppelgangerists..

They  share a  cultlike  mentality that  actually  celebrates  , and often  glorifies  gullibility. Echoing the  1st century  Christian  scholar  Tertullian who believed  despite the  evidence.  Indeed the  absolute unbelievability  only  strengthened his belief. This mixture of  gullibility,  stubbornness and an almost  combative  anti intellectualism  I find completely demoralizing..

, preferring to  chase chimeras and willo the wisps  into the murky swamps of  unfalsifiability....where  they are just as likely to bump into a  Bigfoot,  out for his evening  stroll or a homesick  grey alien,  pining for  Zeta  Reticuli  , as they are to stumble  across a  lovelorn  Hungarian  polyglot  doppelganger,  penning an  heartfelt  epistle to his own true love,  Juddufki..rather than do any real  work. 

No matter how often something is debunked, and  regardless of how  comprehensive the  debunking is , the  militant  troofer  refuses to acknowledge  his  or her pet theories are fatally flawed.  Conversely,  and indeed perversely  each  subsequent debunking only  STRENGTHENS  their belief.  Allowing them to indulge in an orgy of dark  fantasy.  Full of  shadowy  disinformation agents and  sinister  canals of lone nutters 

We were  treated to particularly  precocious  performance of pig headed  pedantry  by the prodigiously polygamous porcine  Professor,  in all his polymathic  preeminence...preening  like polyamorous  porcupine  with a  penchant  for  peculiarly  pickled  podgers.

All joking aside  the whole  subject of alterations is an absolute  joke. And a bad joke at that.  

The triumph of  blind faith,  belief( with hefty dollops  of psuedoscience) and  wishful thinking over rational thinking. 

The triumph of ignorance,  the  blinkered  unthinking  mindset of the  cultist ...an open  contempt for basic  research practices....the mindset of the militant troofer we all know and love!

People with zero understanding and experience of  film and  photography , who  haven't a fucking clue about the  contemporary  technology,  or any of the other  variables...instead of taking the time to learn  , they prefer to spend their time squinting at degraded  reproductions,  Armstrong alone  knows how many generations removed from the original , on their computer monitor,  when they spot an anomaly,  or something they don't understand they automatically  jump to the  most outlandish  conclusions..

If you  hear  hoofbeats  assume  unicorns  

Alteration..the concept itself is not ridiculous,  but as usual it has been made into something worthy of ridicule,  thanks to a seemingly never ending  procession of  absolute  fucking  roasters..

Peddling  their  counter intuitive,  sometimes  contradictory  junk. Never listening,  refusing to learn,  keeping their minds  closed , as tightly as the  hermetically  sealed  sex coffin a certain  Sanibelian  has prepared for a once raven haired psychedelic  chanteuse..if only  his new ACME White Rabbit  trap, bated with the  heavily sedated  Larrytrotter,  actually works..

Jeremy  must have  felt like he had fallen through some  sort of  interstitial  time loop, landing  back in  Plato's  Symposium ( not to be confused with  Jim Fetzers 2003 Symposium ) or Lorenzo the Magnificent's Renaissance  Academy...confronted with 3 of the  mightiest intellects of the  current century..

Wandering around the fragrant  gardens, past the  ancient  Greek  statues, the  soft Florentine  sunlight  falling  gently,  like  secret  solitary tears , causing the marble to glisten,  serenaded by the  chattering  birds and the  merry gurgling of the fountain , Michelangelo  Butler, swathed in black  velvet,  Cardinal  Puglese  Larsen,  his scarlet  robes shimmering and  Barnino  il  sodomino, pupil of  Machiavelli  himself,  uncover the wonders of the universe..

Poor old  Jeremy!! And  Jonathan  too...our resident  PR whizz  cum media expert  informed him his unwillingness to suspend  disbelief and  accept  Butler's  preposterous  altercation  fantasies  was down to  his being  conditioned by society..

If Carlsberg  did cliches  then  little  Barnie would undoubtedly be the biggest cliche  monger  in the world 

Maybe  we should  all  club together and hire Ghostbusters,  or at least those ghost  hunting  plumbers..

The Education forum is  most  definitely  haunted...by the restless  shades of ancient  long debunked  theories,  shadowy  shapes flicker as they  swirl round and round..condemned to repeat the same old dance, a stately quadrille,  accompanied by the  moaning and wailing of the poltergeist that  haunts the downstairs toilet..

That's what they're like..a crowd of  dusty  fossils unable to free themselves from their own delusions..

Endlessly  regurgitating the same old shite..refusing to acknowledge that the world outside exists.

Vinny

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 2:47 am
JeremyBojczuk wrote:
Vinny wrote:Hope someone at the EF will put a link to this thread there.

Done!

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27630-the-other-zapruder-film/?do=findComment&comment=454632

I'm looking forward to doing this again if the few remaining members of the 'Harvey and Lee' cult at the Ed Forum poke their heads above the parapet again.

Thanks Jeremy.

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 2:51 am
Least they could do is let Black Dog Man out.
He's been cooped up in Gary Mack's coffin and really needs to take a leak.
There's a few gun men in the trees but they should be fine by going in the bushes.
Glad the Old Man that Danny Arce helps to the pisser got out of the Depository before the seventh inning stretch and mad dash to the loo.
Its my firm belief the Daltex had better bathrooms.
Case solved.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 8:38 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Thanks Greg,
Any attempt on their part to match Lee to Carousel Man is unfortunate.
Anyone whom looks at CM can identify him as other than Oswald.looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Scree609

Big ear'd drunk kid with high quiff-pompadour greased-up style and slicked back.
Not even close to an Oswald looker.
Cheers
They can't be serious this H&L crowd, they're taking the piss - either that or they have some seriously deluded contributors.
You're right Ed, not even close. The only way that image of ol' Big Ears begins to look like Oswald is if you're suckin' on a bong stuffed full of some of that Sanibel Gold whacky tobaccy.

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land - Page 2 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 9:20 am
🤣 Thx Mick!

barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 19 Feb 2022, 11:38 am
First The Bronx Zoo schnoz
Then Frankenstein Oswald
And now big ears Oz in Ruby's pleasure palace...

FFS do these idiotic conspiracy theorists lot ever quit?

Sun 20 Feb 2022, 7:12 am
This  thread drags two of the  most  pernicious and  downright idiotic  examples of what  passes as " research " in the  tin foil  addled  mind of your average conspiracy theorists,  out of the shadows ,and  into the  bright, pure,    cleansing  rays of the sun. 

The militant  doppelgangerists and the  hard core alterationists. 

The likes of  Butler,  Professor Larsen and  little Barnie  are the weeds that  have  sprouted  in the  poisonous  wake of  Fetzer and co ,the withered,  worthless  harvest of  decades of  deceit,  delusions and downright  piss  poor  research. This  forum is the only place with enough  guts to  tear down the  moth eaten  curtain , exposing the  nauseating  shite for what it really is. An insult  to  us all,  in fact the toxic  drivel disgorged  daily  by Butler and  his merry band of semen,  sailing on the  Ship of  Fools to parts unknown, is not only an insult to  JFK, both the man himself and his memory, but  it's the equivalent of spitting in the faces of everyone who cares about  disassembling the lies told about his life and his presidency,  and the truth about the  very  real  conspiracy  that  ended in his tragic death. 

I mean think about  it - a few bellends, bloated up with a completely  unjustified sense of self importance, spreading a load of  repulsive  nonsense about the  manner and  mechanics of,  what amounted to a  public  execution: " JFKs " vanishing  head", Jackie's  " Giant  Head" , " super leg" Phil Willis,  insinuating  that Abraham  Zapruder, " a 33rd degree  Mason and Jew"" was somehow  complicit etc etc, it's  beyond  ghoulish , it's the trivialisation  and  virtual  desecration  of a  man's  life and  death..

Fuck Jim Fetzer , Lifton and  their  gang of  morbid  fantasists for  creating the climate that allowed these fucking  despicable  parasites to  flourish. They tilled  the  soil with  pollution, sowed  rotten  seed  and  lo and behold! Look at  what has sprouted! It looks like Sanibel  Island  Home for  Unwed Christian Mothers,   the morning  after the  Larrytrotter  was ' "Wicker Manned " to celebrate  Walpurgis  Night, causing  several  neighbourhoods  to be  cordoned off, after a host of  coven hooved  abominations ,   winged goat headed monstrosities and  a delirious  Stevie Gaal,  his bloated gut spilling out of a badly  soiled  Batman  top, screeching  ' Ave  Satan" came  bursting out of a  local  basement,  darkening the  moon day  skies..

Ignorance is  nothing to be ashamed of.  Accepting ignorance is the first step on the path to wisdom. 
Embracing  ignorance,  on the other hand,  and  not only embracing ignorance,  but accepting ignorance on it's own terms, behaving like  you are  almost  actively  celebrating it , is the first step on a circular path that has no end. Round and round in a dizzying maze of ignorance.  Each subsequent mistake ensures  nothing but more wasted steps..

Always moving  But going nowhere. . Accepting failure is an integral part of success. As it teaches  you what  not to do.  Always a valuable  lesson. For success is built on the back of many such  failures.  But clinging to failure, and  in such  a mad swirl  desperation ? As if your stubbornness and your myopia  transforms  iron pyrite into  the  pure gold of  knowledge,  and ultimately wisdom. 

Every  time  another  anomaly is explained,  or another  piece of  " H and L  evidence " disappears in a puff of richly aromatic smoke , it provokes a  incoherent howl of rage.." Lone nutter " " COINTELPRO "...or in the  case of  Barnino  il  sodomino  , half a  podcasts  worth of gruesome  psychobabble...Tony Robbins  discussing  PR with  the some  libertarian libido  doctor who spends his spare time chasing  large hairy foul smelling  relic hominids  round the forests of the  Pacific  Northwest...

On a  sub atomic  level  yet another  little conspiracy is born,  wiggling  like a  CIA sperm in a  petri  dish,but on a  depressingly  familiar  level , it provokes yet more accusations of fakery ..they had to fake this to stop us from working out they had faked that..

John Butler is  an  absolute  disgrace. An ignorant old man with way too much time on his hands.  He wears his  ignorance like it was a  badge of honour.  His stupidity is only exceeded by his  total lack of humility, and perhaps even more importantly,  integrity 

He hasn't the courage,  the decency or the intellectual  honesty to admit  his mistakes.  Like so  many  troofers he's  made a  graven idol  out of his  ignorance.

Roll up!! Roll up!! See the  time travelling half man  half insectoid "  Crazy  Legs" Phil Willis,  who jumped aboard a passing  flying saucer  , taking  him from  22nd November  1963 to  June 1964 and  back again...so the FBI could fake the photos they didn't  get  until June the following  year,  on the day of the assassination !!

Armstrong have mercy on us all

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Tue 22 Feb 2022, 2:23 am
QUOTE -- Fuck Jim Fetzer , Lifton and  their  gang of  morbid  fantasists...

I'm glad you mentioned Lifton here. I remember years ago before Stone's movie came out there was a PBS show in the US hosted by Walter Cronkite about the murder. Lifton was a big deal back then and was on the program talking about his book Best Evidence. I remember my sister-in-law passing her copy onto me. I think I was about 24 at the time and read it cover to cover. As I got older and a little wiser I realized that his theory - that somewhere during the course of Kennedy's body leaving Parkland to the loading of it onto 26000, his body was removed from the coffin and thrown down into the cargo hold so that it could be snuck out of one of the back doors of 26000 onto an awaiting helicopter - was pure bullshit. He expected us to believe that this all took place in broad daylight in front of literally hundreds of people, including the widow, the Irish Mafia and others.

He then expects us to believe that mad scientists with scalpels at the ready did all manner of "body alterations" to Kennedy. The funniest thing of all is that without any alterations, the body ALREADY SHOWS conspiracy - the back shot doesn't even line up with the throat to dovetail with the single bullet theory and doesn't even exit.

Lifton then went on to tease his suckers about his new(!) evidence, some bullshit with Malcolm Perry. I argued with him on EF about this that I thought it was shameful that he'd do this with Perry because Perry was just a doctor thrust into the course of history. There's no doubt in my mind that he was under an enormous of amount of threats and pressure from the powers that be. But he was pretty clear about the wounds he saw.

So yeah, Lifton is just a bullshit con artist like all of the rest of them.
alex_wilson

Tue 22 Feb 2022, 11:56 pm
Without  question  Lifton  was ( and  still  is) one of the  chief  alchemists,  who helped  transform  assassination  research  , with his ghoulish, macabre  fantasies,  initially exploiting  the  craze for  slasher  flicks/ video  nasties, he helped  turn, what  had been  up until then  , with  exceptions, a reasonably  respectable  quasi  scientific  discipline  into a  morbid  tabloid  free for all..

Along with the  Fat Professor  and Jack White,  No 1 on the  FBI/ CIAs list of  the  Most Dangerous  OAPs, they  oversaw the  descent of " astronomical " JFK assassination  research,  where, with  some  notable exceptions,  there  were  at least  some aspirations to achieving  some sort  of  recognition  in scientific  mainstream , a strong  desire for  credibility and, perhaps  most  importantly,  respect for  established  research protocols , to " astrological " research,  where any old shite  was considered  acceptable and the only  limitations  were the  confines of the imaginations of the  swarm of  grifters,  fabulists,  hucksters, and  genuinely  disturbed flotsam  , who migrated from  Bigfoot  research,  the Priory of  Sion,  Ancient  Aliens,  Nessie  hunting and other such fringe  lunacy..

In all creation there lies the  seeds of  destruction..thus Oliver Stone's epic blockbuster,  that  reinvigorated  assassination research and brought it back into the  forefront of  public consciousness and  political debate also,  in the  medium to longterm,  sounded the death knell..

As if to negate the  numerous  positive  consequences,  most  especially the  creation of the  ARRB, a whole new  generation of  charlatans and  ego driven  woomeisters and  conspiracy  entrepreneurs,  not to mention the  older, established  researchers whose egos  couldn't  handle the increased  attention ,( flatuent blobs like  Fetzer began  showing up as talking  heads, or in his  case, two talking heads, one blubberous  mound grafted on the other,  pontificating  at length  about  " Jack") began the process  that eventually  ended up with assassination research being relegated to the tabloid/ alternative  media/ troofer netherworld. 

Instead of  serious  minded  , focused and  intellectually  honest  professionals,  who understood ( and  respected) basic research/ scientific  principles,  we get a  fucking  shower of  carnival  barkers  and  sensation mongers, scouring the  sewers of the internet for the wildest  most salacious  stories to sell to the  National  Enquirer,  and  other  such  highly  respected  academic  journals. 

No claim was too outrageous and no lie too big, or too grotesque..

This is the climate  that  allowed the  likes of  Juddufki et al  to prosper..

And  for  absolute  fucking  clowns  like Baggins,  Fezzo,  Armstrong Butler,  Larsen and their  dizzy acolytes  to be treated as if their ridiculous claims actually had some  merit..

Credit where credit is due,   Pat Speer, along with  Jeremy and  Jonathan  is trying  valiantly to  inject a little  bit of  much needed  rationality  to a  " debate" that  is  beginning to  resemble the  disconnected  ravings  emanating  like  tie dyed  farts from  a  hard core collective of the  chronically  paranoid.

Professor  Larsen  seems  absolutely determined to establish  himself as Knobend  Numero  Uno...as if his grotesquely  swollen ego demands it..

Admonishing  Jeremy and  Jonathan with a  patronising  sneer...at least  attempting to...after evoking both the  laws of  physics  AND  algebra,  the  porcine  snouted polygamous  polymath  then proceeded,  ( in a  contemptuous  tone, as if he was  Sir Isaac  Newton  addressing  some hapless  country  bumpkin) to demand  they ( Jeremy and Jonathan) DISprove  a  " theory" he hasn't  even  articulated,  never mind  proved..

As if making some fatuous  remarks about some  impossibly  degraded  piece of film, Armstrong  only knows  how many  generations  removed from the original , he'd spent a couple of hours squinting at on a computer monitor , apparently  breaks the  " laws of physics " , in his  highly  expert opinion  (and  he has a  masters degree in engineering  doncha know,  from  Brigham Young,  so he knows everything there is to know about the laws of physics) these  observations  apparently constitute  a scientifically  valid argument..

Just like his masters degree in engineering  allowed him to  prove HARVEY  had lost  a tooth, or teeth 

Shifting the burden of proof is the  favourite tactic of our tin foil hatted  chums..

Closely  followed by arguments from ignorance...

I don't even know what  they think they are trying to prove..endlessly  scouring  60 year old  home movies for ( mostly imaginary)   anomalies..

What's the  purpose? Just as  H and L  keeps the  American  born LEE Oswald  in the 6th floor window,  alterationism  seems  hellbent on  impugning  THE No 1 piece of  pro conspiracy  evidence. 

Not once, but  twice did public  viewing of the Zapruder  film( Geraldo  in 75 then JFK in 91) electrify and  traumatise the  American  people, to such an extent ,that the convulsions  actually  prompted a  recalcitrant government to act. 

Both times.

Even if the  alterationists had the humility and integrity enough to  label  their  claims  honestly,  " In my opinion  the  Z film  has been  altered ",  before  proceeding to present a  case that was A coherent  and  B( crucially) falsifiable , then  I'm  pretty confident  there would be hardly any controversy. 

Like  H and L  it's the way the bullshit is presented as much as the bullshit itself that causes the problems. 

The air of dogmatism,  of absolute and  unyielding  certainty. And the  utterly nonsensical  " arguments ' wheeled out by the  proponents. 

And worse of all  an unfalsifiability, that  I'm afraid,   borders on the downright dishonest. 

The stock  answer  is  " its  fake"

Butler and Larsen in particular bring the whole subject into disrepute.  With  their  ridiculous  claims.  Demanding  Jeremy  debunk something that doesn't  exist. Not to mention their appalling  attitude. Throwing absolutes around with the  fury of  Old Testament  prophets.  Butler  resorting to  one semi coherent  burst of  claptrap,  richly  seasoned with a  soupcon of  dishonesty , after another  while  Larsen  attempts to  feign an aura of  detached  superiority..

I blame  Fetzer and Lifton and company for  destroying any pretence to  scientific or historical  respectability.  Indeed  this destruction has been celebrated!! Enshrined in a  fantasy  narrative of  sinister  disinformation agents,  government  sponsored  lone  nutters  conspiring with  mainstream media  stooges...

Of course  there is a  preferred  establishment narrative...but it's  not invulnerable.  Unfortunately  the  hard core  troofers lack the  insight, self awareness and,  in too many cases, the  intellectual honesty to accept many of their problems are self inflicted. 

Too many have way too much invested in the  orthodox conspiracy  narrative. Alterationism,  along with  militant doppelgangerism, being  little  more than modern  urban myths, both existing in the semi  twilight  of fantasy,  thus both are as impossible to prove as they are to definitively  debunk..eminently  flexible and beyond the confines of mere fact or reason,  they are sure fire certainties when it comes to the bottom line...keeping the gravy train a running 

Thus utterly  talentless  non entities  like  Don Jeffries,  who otherwise  would have been condemned to impotence  and anonymity , gets to  indulge his adolescent  fantasies. An enemy of the state indeed!

A ridiculous old fool whose antics  help keep the masses, and  himself,  safely  anaesthesised ...the way Cortez, Pizarro  and  their fellow  conquistadors  kept the  poor  doomed  natives amused with their  shiny  trinkets , as they got down to the important business of plundering and killing..

Seemingly not one of the  towering intellects , who have concerned themselves with such earth  shatteringly  profound  matters , as alterationism  , have come up with a viable answer to the simple question. 

Why?

Why alter, or indeed , animate a  film  that to all intents and purposes contradicts the official story?

It seems  downright  counterintuitive.  Likewise  if the  film was  animated or faked in the  furtherance of some  labyrinthine  scheme why keep it hidden for nearly  15 years?

If it was  faked, as some of the more esoteric  conspiracists  would have us believe , to cause cognitive dissonance etc, then  surely,  if we  follow that thought to its ultimate  (il) logical conclusion  then the  alterationists are in fact  acting as de facto mechanics,  furthering the nefarious ends of the  conspirators,  or their heirs,  by continuing  this  preposterous charade..

I think the best explanation for the longevity of  alterationism is far more  mundane. 

It takes no perceptible talent to squint at a monitor and  shriek  " alteration!" If you happen to encounter an anomaly or an artifact,  or something that  exceeds your limited understanding..

It's the absurdo  ad reductum of conspiracing.  Instead of actually  doing some  fucking work,  or anything constructive,  you can just keep making  up shit,  the  wilder the better, relying upon the ingrained anti  intellectualism,  and  paranoia  of your chums..

A couple of the alterationists,  like  Chris  Davidson and even dear old Fezzo the Fez, the Godfather of gibberish possess  some actual talent,  but unfortunately  this only seems to  increase  the  fundamental  incoherence of their  various  arguments..

If, after nearly  2( or is it 3?) decades  of unproven,  indeed in most cases  unproveable, claims,  after the  embarrassing  slapstick of the  Moorman in the Street  debacle  and other such pantomimes  and if your ultimate  recourse is to claim  that  ALL films and photos are  fake then  surely its time for a  serious  reevaluation?

Like  doppelgangerism  if you're  forced to rely on a  severely  diminished  constituency,  largely  comprising of absolute  roasters like  Butler,  and  pompous  buffoons like  Professor Larsen then surely its time for a reappraisal?

The whole  idea, to my mind at least,  is  absolutely preposterous,  having  veritable  battalions of  shadowy  agents  swarming  through  Dealey Plaza, apparently  altering  photos  almost  immediately , using  techniques so sophisticated  that  nearly  60 years later  they  still confound every qualified expert ( government  stooge) who have subsequently  examined  them..

It sounds like  something  Rod Serling,  or maybe  Rod Hull and  Emu might have come up with,  for their respective  TV shows..

Has John Butler  ever  discovered a  ginger haired twat  with his hand stuffed up the arse of a  purple  feathered  puppet,  with a penchant for  grabbing at the  groins of their unsuspecting guests, roaming around the  Grassy Knoll?

JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Thu 24 Feb 2022, 9:31 pm
alex_wilson wrote:I don't even know what they think they are trying to prove..endlessly scouring 60 year old home movies for (mostly imaginary) anomalies..

What's the  purpose?

I wouldn't be surprised if most of these people haven't actually asked themselves that question.

What exactly are they hoping to find? Presumably they are after the one item of evidence that provides cast-iron, completely undeniable, 100% proof of conspiracy.

But evidence offering that level of proof almost certainly won't exist. You're as likely to find conclusive proof that the Zapruder film was faked as you are to find a signed memo from Allen Dulles/Carlos Marcello/the Pope/the Chief Rabbi/the head of the Masons/the Loch Ness Monster/Elvis Presley [delete as appropriate] saying "Kennedy is going to Dallas in November. Let's kill him!"

Unless a previously unknown and properly authenticated home movie or photograph turns up that blatantly contradicts what we see in the Zapruder film, these people are wasting their time.

It's not inconceivable that a previously unknown film or photo will turn up one day; several of them have turned up already, over the years. But there's only a minuscule chance (and that's being generous) that it will invalidate the Zapruder film, because to do that it would almost certainly also need to invalidate the rest of the photographic record.

As Josiah Thompson pointed out, the photographic record forms a consistent whole. With one exception, everything important that's depicted in the Zapruder film is corroborated by at least one other film or photo, which in turn is usually corroborated by other films or photos. The one exception is the timing of the car's journey down Elm Street, the very item of evidence that most strongly invalidates the lone-gunman idea.

I suppose John Butler might have been partially correct when he claimed the "alteration of all, I say all, films and photos that show anything to do with the assassination". He did at least recognise that if one film or photo has been significantly altered, all or most of the others must have been altered too. Or maybe he didn't recognise that fact, and was just blathering.

Good luck proving that the bulk of the photographic record was faked! Which brings me to another of Alex's points: proof. I suspect that these people wouldn't recognise proof if it bit them on their hind parts in the middle of Dealey Plaza. I've spotted an anomaly! Phil Willis has an extra-long leg! That's good enough for me!

We've had more than 20 years, and probably closer to 30, of such claims. None of these people have come anywhere near to proving what they need to prove. Just look at how easy it is to debunk this nonsense. Take, for example, Gil Jesus's recent claim that the Zapruder film showed grass and three pairs of legs on the side of the presidential limo:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27630-the-other-zapruder-film/?do=findComment&comment=454584

To anyone who is familiar with the actual film, it's immediately obvious what this supposed anomaly actually is. It would be obvious to anyone who had bothered to check other editions of the film, as they would have done if they were genuinely interested in finding the answer, which of course they weren't.

Did Butler, Professor Larsen, or any of the others bother to check other editions of the film, to see whether Gil was right? Evidently not. Did Gil really think those supposed film-alteration masterminds would have done something like that, and left the film in that state, and hoped that no-one would spot the problem?

After nearly three decades, you'd think that people would have got the message. I mean, how likely is it that you're going to find something that all those other people have missed, in a piece of tiny 8mm film that lasts less than half a minute?

When the hundredth anniversary of the assassination comes around, there will probably be a new generation of people trying to find the elusive proof that the Zapruder film has been faked. If, by then, all the anomalies have been spotted, the next generation will have to recycle the old ones. Hey! Guess what? Phil Willis has an extra-long leg!

Anomaly-spotting isn't research. It's just a game for people who can't do research. There's nothing wrong with playing games, except when it's liable to make the rest of us look like idiots.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 25 Feb 2022, 1:30 am
Im still waiting for proof the Zfilm is unaltered...

Guessing 60 years aint gonna cut it.

But hey it only takes one unanswerable anomaly to cast doubt on a film only a handful had seen.

BYPs Notes Walker Letters Selective Service Card and so much are fake I wonder who could imagine the sanctity of Lord Zapruder shall be foresaken.
Nah its 100 percent authentic even the frames with fore and background in focus and unblurred by motion even while Zs panning.
Yep its never been tampered and carries the WC seal of good faith.

😋
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum