REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Theory  Darnell  Mason  Weigman  hosty  Lankford  11  fritz  David  4  doyle  Lifton  3  beckley  +Lankford  frazier  3a  Humor  2  tippit  prayer  zapruder  paine  Floor  9  tsbd  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Jeff Reilley

Ukraine Putin Up a Fight Empty Ukraine Putin Up a Fight

Mon 28 Feb 2022, 6:51 am
Any thoughts on the recent invasion? 

My own little pet theories are just that, pet theories, but to me the move reeked of desperation. Why? Are they not as well off as American news outlets proclaim? Are they that worried about a buffer? 

They ride in and are almost immediately bogged down. How? Did Putin misread the room with his country and military and now is sending in troops with absolutely no will to fight their neighbor? Is the Russian army somehow not as good as advertised and getting waxed by Ukrainian citizens armed with Cold War era guns and molotov cocktails? 

A lot of this doesn't make logical sense to me. Anyone with proper insight? I mean, even the Taliban and Iran are joining the "Fuck you Russia" bandwagon. Did Putin go full dictator and follow the steps of many before him and lose it? Any way you slice the pie, Putin looks like a dick and will be putin his country in financial straits. 

Congrats, ole' chap, you united the world faster than anyone ever has. Unfortunately, you are the instigator of it and will probably be on the receiving end of the repercussions.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Ukraine Putin Up a Fight Empty Re: Ukraine Putin Up a Fight

Mon 28 Feb 2022, 1:04 pm
Reminds me of the Lopez - Kambosos fight. Lopez was a raging hot favorite who promoted himself as the next Floyd Mayweather, Jr. He promised he would end the fight inside the first round and came out looking to do just that. Instead, he was the one who got knocked down in that round, although he survived it, with the fight going the distance and a split decision going to the underdog.

After the fight, Lopez showed how classy he is by interrupting an interview with the winner to claim he was robbed. Not only robbed, but that he had won 11 rounds to 2 - so not only did he look like he had been run over by a freight train, his brain couldn't even count to 12. 

Despite excuses by his management that he was weight drained and had an injury to his asophagus (total bullshit on both counts - and completely unnecessary excuses if he had truly won and been robbed), his real undoing was in believing his own hype after beating the actual injured champion, Ukrainian Vasily Lomochenko (who is now fighting for his country). 

Putin imo has fallen down that same rabbit hole - believing his own hype. This is what happens when you do not allow dissenting voices and anything and everything is viewed through the prism of potential propaganda opportunities aimed at verifying or boosting that hype.

I have personal experience with them regarding the above.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Faroe Islander

Wed 27 Apr 2022, 7:42 am
Hi
I have studied the OSCE reports from Ukraine https://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/reports
OSCE which I think is EU funded did have 700 observers in the Ukraine and did daily reports of cease fire violations.
In these reports I think you can read that Ukraine are shelling the Donbas region, their own people more and more, the US did give us dates on when Russia would attack finally they were right, but I do think it is fishy that no journalist is looking at these OSCE reports and also looks at who would have won the next election in Ukraine, but it seems as if you question the narrative of the US government then you are a conspiratist and it is career ending to say something else than the MSM
I am not defending Putin or Russia or anybody, just to make things clear
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 28 Apr 2022, 12:43 pm
Faroe Islander wrote:Hi
I have studied the OSCE reports from Ukraine https://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/reports
OSCE which I think is EU funded did have 700 observers in the Ukraine and did daily reports of cease fire violations.
In these reports I think you can read that Ukraine are shelling the Donbas region, their own people more and more, the US did give us dates on when Russia would attack finally they were right, but I do think it is fishy that no journalist is looking at these OSCE reports and also looks at who would have won the next election in Ukraine, but it seems as if you question the narrative of the US government then you are a conspiratist and it is career ending to say something else than the MSM
I am not defending Putin or Russia or anybody, just to make things clear
Hi Faroe!

Thanks for putting some balance in there.

The bombing in that region by Ukraine, I would think, has to do with the conflict that has been ongoing since 2014 with Russian separatists. 

I also note that OSCE is reporting that some of its observers have been kidnapped by Russians. 

Not sure about any EU funding. Could be, but Canada, the US and UK are all members. 

IMO, Putin is not to be trusted. Late last year I was interviewed for a Russian morning TV show about the pending release of JFK documents.

It is well established that Russin media is under Putin's thumb.

They sent me a list of questions they wanted to put to me.

This question is very telling about the mindset of Putin. 

"How will events unfold in the world if the commission's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and without anyone's advice or help is refuted, and it turns out that he acted, for example, in the interests of another state?"

If you recall, there was a lot of media speculation before and just after the release of the documents that Oswald have been paid by the Soviets to assassinate Kennedy.

I am certain they wanted me to answer that the US would likely take drastic action against any such state, if that claim turned out to be true. Putin, in short, was looking for an excuse for a fight - with anyone, including the US. 

I was not about to give him any such excuse and avoided telling them what they wanted to hear.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum