REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  3  Darnell  doyle  prayer  zapruder  9  11  paine  tippit  3a  Theory  Humor  Floor  Lifton  David  2  tsbd  fritz  Mason  hosty  Weigman  beckley  4  +Lankford  Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

+7
Goban_Saor
Vinny
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
barto
greg_parker
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Empty The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:33 pm
First topic message reminder :

"I instructed James R Leavelle to handcuff his left hand to the prisoner's right hand. The prisoner was already handcuffed. I instructed LC Graves to walk to his left and LD Montgomery directly behind him, and I told them I would walk directly in front of the prisoner out of the door to the car."
http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/06/0652-002.gif

If Fritz does not break formation, Oswald probably makes it to trial.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Wed 24 Apr 2019, 11:26 am
I got that feeling, and Talbert was no help saying the added buzzer (external ringer) noise could be heard around the neighborhood (almost) it is so loud......
Even Rose Mary Woods could see the futility in leaving the reciever off.
Ed
Vinny

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Thu 02 May 2019, 9:15 pm
Another old  news article mentioning Fritz.

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Screen34

Thu 02 May 2019, 9:16 pm
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Screen35

Fri 03 May 2019, 8:27 pm
Oh snap.
The girls granny died too.
Walker was screwed blue and tattooed once this story was published.
Thanks Vinny
Ed
Vinny

Fri 03 May 2019, 8:35 pm
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Screen36

Fri 03 May 2019, 8:40 pm
Gave up a future in mule trading to be a historic ass.😂
Mahalo Vin,
Ed
Vinny

Fri 03 May 2019, 8:48 pm
Ha Ha.

Mon 12 Aug 2019, 11:16 am
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Tom_g_10
Credit Bart Kamp.

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Byp_211

Thu 15 Aug 2019, 9:55 am
The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

"Okay boys, now remember, nobody opens fire until I am clear the hell away, got it? And if you fire a few seconds too soon, it will make me look like I knew it was coming all along, as such, I won't be able to blame that on my bad hearing if you guys screw this timing up ya hear? Now let's go cinch this case up"
Vinny

Sat 25 Jan 2020, 9:54 pm
Fritz's secretary is still alive. I wonder if she might have any information about Fritz and his methods.

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/104-year-old-firecracker-keeps-it-real-at-lindale-assisted-living-community/501-9484eb30-5149-4671-bb5b-f687aaef91e4

Not far behind, is 101-year-old Peytie Rattan.
Her family said she happened to be on scene when JFK was assassinated in 1963. She worked as secretary to the lead investigator on the case, Captain Will Fritz of the Homicide and Robbery Bureau in Dallas.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 26 Jan 2020, 1:22 am
Great find Vinny

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 26 Jan 2020, 11:08 am
Vinny wrote:Fritz's secretary is still alive. I wonder if she might have any information about Fritz and his methods.

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/104-year-old-firecracker-keeps-it-real-at-lindale-assisted-living-community/501-9484eb30-5149-4671-bb5b-f687aaef91e4

Her family said she happened to be on scene when JFK was assassinated in 1963. She worked as secretary to the lead investigator on the case, Captain Will Fritz of the Homicide and Robbery Bureau in Dallas.
Oh I wonder if she still has s harp mind, the stories she could tell. Thanks for sharing Vinny

Vinny

Sun 26 Jan 2020, 4:04 pm
Thanks Bart and Mick.

Mon 27 Jan 2020, 4:04 pm
The old coot and DA knew the outcome would be in the basement, and instead of armored truck or decoy cop cars, that Ozzie would Transit by Ambulance and Fritz's 98% clearance rate wasn't in danger.

Cheers,
Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 27 Jan 2020, 5:11 pm
It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious. 

Lordy, they had death threats against him overnight. You're right Ed, Fritz was in charge he knew the score, Billie boy A was probably watchin' from the stalls somewhere - just to make sure. The armored truck the decoy you're shittin' me right? I know you're not! 

Fritz made sure Oswald died it's there on the film and the photographs for everyone to see.

Vinny

Sun 19 Jul 2020, 7:44 pm
An article about a 1943 murder investigated by Fritz.

http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/2011/08/he-wont-get-them-mary-fraileys-strategy.html

Sun 19 Jul 2020, 7:50 pm
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Frailey-may8-1943-at

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 3:14 am
Who's the "big-eared troll over on the EF?"
Vinny

Mon 07 Sep 2020, 2:19 pm
Vinny wrote:Fritz's secretary is still alive. I wonder if she might have any information about Fritz and his methods.

I wonder if she might have any info about Fritz's methods that were not known to the public.

Tue 08 Sep 2020, 12:50 pm
'Tell the truth and if you can't tell the truth, maybe you'd keep your mouth shut."

Say no more.

Tue 09 Feb 2021, 3:51 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:Travis Kirk ran for County Criminal Court Judge twice. Once in '46 and again in '58. Here are newspaper accounts:

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Announcement-for-judge-460621-note-henry-wade-DA

Note above that Henry Wade was also running per this June 26, 1946 announcement in The Mesquite Mesquiter newspaper.

This ran repeatedly in a number of different papers over the course of that summer:

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Elect-for-judge-460621-the-texas-mesquiter

On the Ides of March the Mesquiter spelled out the candidate's platform:

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Judge-candicacy-platform-1of3-460315
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Judge-candicacy-platform-2of3-460315
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Judge-candicacy-platform-3of3-460315

He ran on wanting to administer laws fairly without discrimination as to race, color, or creed. Not one of the good ol' boys was he. Yet he was a Mason. Interesting person. 

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Ice-cream-social-460628

Henry Wade again in the above June 28, 1946 Mesquiter article.

Below is from the '58 campaign. He looks kind of swarthy. Does not look like your typical Dallas politician the way the other guy does. Apparently he didn't win his elections either. Probably too honest and fair.

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Filing-fee-to-run-1of2-580328
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 5 Filing-fee-to-run-2of2-580328

Gotta believe that letter Lance posted on EF was typed while drunk, even if it's authentic at all. He did write that he had had drinks that day. I consider him to be totally credible in his statements included in the FBI report posted by Barto. Great find by Barto.

Here is another be it incomplete FBI doc by Travis Kirk.

https://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/pdf/WH26_CE_3006.pdf

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Tue 09 Feb 2021, 5:15 am

Vinny, I have just found out that Mary Rattan died four days after your post.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/arlington-tx/mary-rattan-9020725

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Tue 09 Feb 2021, 1:30 pm
Thanks Bart. May She Rest In Peace.

Thu 24 Jun 2021, 9:08 pm
DETECTIVE IN DEATH OF KENNEDY RETIRES

https://www.nytimes.com/1970/03/01/archives/detective-in-death-of-kennedy-retires.html

DALLAS Feb. 28—Capt. Will Fritz, the Dallas detective who headed the investigation of the assassination of President Kennedy in 1963, has retired after being forced out as head of the homicide and robbery bureau last year.

Captain Fritz, now in his seventies, was the chief investigator in the Kennedy assassination and the slaying of the President's killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, by Jack Ruby.

The detective; who hunted such criminals as Bonnie Parket and Clyde Barrow for ‘,nearly half a century; was named night commander of the criminal  investigation division, a position with less responsibility last November but never took ‘command. He retired Friday.

Over the years he became legend In Southwestern police circles and was widely respected as a tough law officer A dead shot with any firearm, he often shot it out with criminals.

He indicated he would prob ably not re‐enter law enforcement work.

Sun 18 Jul 2021, 3:37 pm

Old mule got put out to pasture. 98% clearance rate was becoming a liability or else they would have cloned Will Fritz or at least cryogenically froze his head.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum