REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

hosty  tippit  frazier  Mason  zapruder  Humor  3  David  Darnell  prayer  4  tsbd  3a  paine  fritz  Lifton  +Lankford  doyle  Theory  Weigman  11  2  9  beckley  Lankford  Floor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

tippit - Westbrook:we knew  the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related Empty Westbrook:we knew the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related

Sun 04 Dec 2022, 11:21 pm
from Dale Myers' Blog wrote:Captain W. R. Westbrook, who was one of many officers who raced to the Tippit shooting scene, immediately thought the president’s assassination and the Tippit shooting were connected.

“It was immediately in everybody’s mind [that the shootings] was connected,” Westbrook told researcher Larry A. Sneed in 1986. “That was my thought. That was everybody’s thought; that the same person probably was [responsible] – that the two happened just [a few miles] apart – and that Tippit had run across the man who had done the [presidential] shooting.”

Pressed as to why he thought the two shootings were linked, Westbrook quipped, “Because I am a human, I guess.”

“Was it your intuition?” Sneed asked.

“Well, no, it was just – well intuition or whatever,” Westbrook answered. “But you have a president killed and a few minutes later you have an officer shot within a couple of miles, you’re going to think they’re connected. I mean, a person that doesn’t think they’re connected is an idiot!” Westbrook laughed, then grew more serious.

“Maybe they’re not really [an idiot],” Westbrook continued, “but that’s going to be his first thought. If it’s not, he’s not normal.” [4]

In short, if you’re a cop in Dallas in 1963 and you’ve been paying attention to what’s going on, you’re bound to think that the two shootings are connected somehow. And a lot of officers who responded to the Tippit shooting did think the two shootings had to be connected. Of course, there wasn’t any concrete evidence at that point to back up those feelings, but it was a normal, gut reaction to the situation. And why wouldn’t it be?
And what do we learn when paying attention to the causes of wrongful convictions as listed by the Innocence Project and similar bodies?

We learn that such presumptions lead to tunnel vision looking for a single suspect and that once a suitable candidate is found, lack of evidence is not really a deterrent on charges laid. If a confession can't be finessed, no problem - lean on witnesses, plant evidence, use junk science.

The biggest culprits of all for this lived in Dallas County. 

And while Dale wants to talk about cop killings in Dallas... there is one he never seems to bring up...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thin_Blue_Line_(1988_film) - the case that provesDallas police were quite willing to knowingly arrest an innocent man for a cop killing.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

tippit - Westbrook:we knew  the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related Empty Re: Westbrook:we knew the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related

Mon 05 Dec 2022, 12:26 pm
The biggest culprits of all for this lived in Dallas County. 

Yes they did, and what's more disturbing is they were hero worshipped by their communities. Crime rate clearances which were in reality impossible. It should have been called out long before it was. People back in the day too scared to speak out against a system which was so corrupt and so broken that they all knew the score.

It is a shameful indictment.

tippit - Westbrook:we knew  the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related Byp_211
rogerhucek
rogerhucek

tippit - Westbrook:we knew  the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related Empty Re: Westbrook:we knew the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related

Mon 05 Dec 2022, 8:47 pm
It's a very understandable inference-- that because Tippit wound up dead not long after JFK was killed, surely the two incidents must be connected.

The irony is that on a conspiracy theory forum conspiracy theorists (whatever that really means) would be arguing for coincidence like a bunch of (to paraphrase John Judge) coincidence theorists. Why not? Stranger things have happened. Ironies abound in the JFK assassination.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 06 Dec 2022, 10:20 am
It's a very understandable inference-- that because Tippit wound up dead not long after JFK was killed, surely the two incidents must be connected.

Agreed. Very understandable. But, in this case they showed no signs of doubt about it and it caused tunnel vision.  That's putting the most innocent spin. I think at least some of them knew they had to tie the two. 

Four quick points:

1. Decker summoned Fritz to his office for a meeting prior to Fritz returning to his own office. There is nothing in the records as to what that was about. But Decker got into office on the back of BO Bankston's money. Decker was instramental in getting Floyd Hamilton out of jail and getting a job with Bankston. Floyd specialized in auto theft and B & E's - the same specialties as the local gangs. Banskon had been linked as a conduit to fences of stolen goods by Paul Roland Jones. I think Decker and Fritz were on the take, that a member of one of the gangs had been the cause of a disturbance call and that the gang member shot Tippit because he didn't know him and could not afford to be arrested while on parole. So no coincidence really. It happened indirectly because of the motorcade.

2. Brewer could not have heard any police reports on Tippit via public radio. The first reports were later than he claimed he heard them.

3. A cop was heard to shout "Kill the president will you???!!!

4. Reporter Vic Robertson got to the theatre PRIOR to Oswald's arrest, but still KNEW he was going to be pinned with both murders.

Mr. GRIFFIN. Did you arrive before he was actually taken into custody?
Mr. ROBERTSON. Yes.
------
Mr. GRIFFIN. At the time you opened up the curtains and looked out, did you have any idea that this might be the man who would be accused of shooting the President?
Mr. ROBERTSON. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been there.

Westbrook saying cops had a gut reaction that the killer was the same person in both cases, I believe is underplaying it. Some of them knew that was the way it was going to play. They tried to hide this by claiming they went to the theatre solely over the Tippit murder (alleged gut instincts about the assassination aside) and only really started to look at JFK after it was learned Oswald worked at the TSBD. 

In short, imo, the telephone tip they got about a suspect in the theater, was in regard to a  Dealey Plaza suspect, not a Tippit suspect.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Tue 06 Dec 2022, 9:26 pm
Mick_Purdy wrote:The biggest culprits of all for this lived in Dallas County. 

Yes they did, and what's more disturbing is they were hero worshipped by their communities. Crime rate clearances which were in reality impossible. It should have been called out long before it was. People back in the day too scared to speak out against a system which was so corrupt and so broken that they all knew the score.

It is a shameful indictment.

Fritz + Wade +Decker. Quite a deadly combination.

Tue 06 Dec 2022, 9:28 pm
I sometimes get the feeling that Myers views the Tippit case as his own turf. That he does not like anyone "enroaching" on it. That might explain some of his behavior.

Wed 07 Dec 2022, 11:27 am
Vinny wrote:I sometimes get the feeling that Myers views the Tippit case as his own turf. That he does not like anyone "enroaching" on it. That might explain some of his behavior.
I'd invite Myers here to debate any part of his claims. His book is loaded with material which is easily debunked. The evidence speaks for itself, his timeline in the Tippit case is a shambles.

tippit - Westbrook:we knew  the JFK hit and the Tippit murder had to related Byp_211
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum