REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  2  beckley  frazier  hosty  Lifton  9  Theory  doyle  Floor  Lankford  Weigman  tsbd  Humor  David  Mason  zapruder  3a  11  tippit  3  prayer  Darnell  fritz  paine  +Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

2022 Documents release

+7
Roger Odisio
Mick_Purdy
Steven Uanna
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
David Butler
11 posters
Go down
David Butler

2022 Documents release - Page 2 Empty 2022 Documents release

Fri 16 Dec 2022, 7:20 am
First topic message reminder :

The December 15 2022 documents release is here 

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release2022

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

2022 Documents release - Page 2 Empty Re: 2022 Documents release

Tue 20 Dec 2022, 1:19 am
More post-Tucker Carlson segment buzz:

"Has American Democracy Been a Hallucination for Nearly 60 Years?"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/has-american-democracy-been-a-hallucination-for-nearly-60-years_4928653.html
Roger Odisio

Tue 20 Dec 2022, 3:34 am
Both Larry Schnapf and Jimmy Di have had a chance to talk to major audiences about NBC's hiding of the Darnell and Wiegman films and they passed.

Schnapf was on Tucker Carlson the night after Carlson did his takedown of the CIA.  He brought up NBC as a major news organization hiding records.  It's not just government agencies.  Carlson, who splits the screen so he can be shown reacting to his guests, was puzzled and asked why would NBC withhold records.    I sat up straight in my chair.  It turns out Schnap was talking about the Walter Sheridan episode, an aide to Bobby who, upon finding out the ARRB was looking for his records, snatched them from the Kennedy Library and gave them to NBC.  NBC refused to give them to the Board.  The ARRB then prepared subpoena for the records but the Justice Dept. refused to deliver it.  Bill Clinton's Justice Dept.

The 2 hour version Oliver Stone's doc included Barry Ernest's recounting of the 4th floor women saying they never saw or heard Oswald on the steps descending from the 6th floor.  The segment ends with Whoopi Goldberg saying that was strong evidence that Oswald wasn't on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting.  

The 4 hour version was pending so I emailed JD to suggest Stone finish the point by discussing where Oswald *was*.  Not to say he knew the answer, but to point out NBC was hiding films that may settle the question.  Stone has spent a lot of his career fighting the media; it was a natural.  I got no answer.

When Stone made his ballyhooed appearance on Joe Rogan and his audience of millions, Rogan asked, as I thought he would, so where *was* Oswald when Kennedy was killed?  Stone dropped the ball.  In the 2nd floor lunch room, he said.

Each of these guys had immediate reasons for their actions, at least in their minds.  Schnapf at least brought up NBC as one of the major villains in the case, and I sense some of the clamor for more information is slowly shifting a bit toward them.  But these episodes illustrate the difficulty of relying on others to move Prayerman into the spotlight.
Steven Uanna

Tue 20 Dec 2022, 5:28 am
Garrison was convinced that Robert Kennedy was trying to obstruct his investigation. But why? 
Today we know Garrison was within arms length of finding someone who would probably have given him enough evidence to lead to the controllers of the assassination- Allen Dulles controller number one. Unfortunately, like Garrison said, his witnesses died on him or he could not get extradition. 
If my thesis is correct, and RFK was trying to embarrass the anti Castro Cubans so diplomatic relations could be started with Castro’s Cuba, then #1. This fact had to be kept hidden until FRK could be elected President and explain everything. 
RFK let Lansdale, upon Mc George Bundy’s recommendation handle this operation and he knew nothing about David Ferrie, Clay Shaw, Kerry Thornley, Layton Martens, Larry Crafard, Jack Ruby.... 
RFK felt he had enough information to get the people who murdered his brother, like Lansdale and probably McGeorge Bundy but he was in uncharted waters with Garrison who was excitedly chasing the conspirators and making announcements all the time. What if RFK went to him and said look, we were behind Fair Play For Cuba. Garrison would say “wow, explain it please” 
RFK would be forced to say I really can’t, I was leaving the details to Ed Lansdale, Bundy told me some things but I don’t know if what you are uncovering is right or wrong. 
So RFK was forced to not cooperate. RFK was maneuvered into this position. The Bay of Pigs was meant to fail from the beginning. And many researchers now believe it was McGeorge Bundy that called off the US air cover.  
Jack Ruby was working with Lee Oswald. Ruby was going to be a hero when relations were opened back up. The mafia doesn’t need an invasion to prosper. They deal in vice. All they have to do is be let in the door. I think that’s what Ruby meant when he told the Warren Commission, “Ask me about the long distance calls I made all over the country” in which Ruby was telling his mafia connections “We’ll soon be back in Cuba” 
RFK probably saw the note alluding to “what we were doing” featured in Gus Russo’s book Live by the sword that said someone was trying to get a letter that would embarrass RFK. Russo contends this refers to JFK trying to kill Castro. Russo says Layton Martens wrote the note. A child could see the difference between the note and Layton Marten’s signature featured next to it on an ID card. It’s obviously written by Lansdale and if RFK saw it he was probably scared that the real plan would be revealed before the right time. Philip Corso mentions Lansdale's notes that he wrote all the time in his book The Day After Roswell. I have a photo copy of one I received through an FOIA request I made, in it  Lansdale wrote to the State Department in which Lansdale laments my father being sent to Ethiopia. Signed Ed Lansdale. The handwriting matches. Lansdale was Allen Dulles protege. 
Steve
Steven Uanna

Tue 20 Dec 2022, 2:17 pm
Check this out. Ed Lansdale's papers ended up at the Hoover Institution. 
Google: LANSDALE, EDWARD G., USAF (RET) UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE
Hit the Attachment Link.
This is a report by the Defense Investigative Service in which they discuss 55 boxes of documents, it turned out to be 57 boxes, among them Top Secret, Secret and Eyes Only at the Hoover Institution. The report says that the Hoover Institution views Lansdale's Papers as theirs and the DOD discusses how they plan to go about getting them back.
Lansdale had the 55 boxes in his home. Then after a fire he moved them to the Freedom Foundation and then Atlas Van Lines took them to the Hoover Institution.
This is pitiful. The DOD having to negotiate with a private institution to get the papers of the man that was in charge of Special Operations (Covert Operations) at the Pentagon. Lansdale was really in the CIA. He was at the Pentagon to head covert operations for the CIA. 
The Hoover Institution is one of many “Think Tanks” where current and retired government officials sit around and pontificate. 
There are probably lots of boxes of secrets squirted away at the numerous Think Tanks around the country. 
I don’t know how this turned out. The document is stamped 1981.
In this report at the bottom of p.4 it says “Mr. Palm (the Deputy Archivist for the Hoover Institution) is of the opinion that some of the documents contain very sensitive information and should never be released anywhere.”
OK, that’s good enough for me Mr. Palm. You all just hang on to em. Use them as you see fit. 
Pitiful. 
Steve
Steven Uanna

Fri 23 Dec 2022, 4:29 am
Google:
NSAM #310 July 8, 1964 discoverlbj.org
This is entitled: 
Designation of Michael Forrestal as Chairman 
of Committee for Management of US Policy and Operations in South Vietnam. 
Here is the man JFK was on the verge of firing in charge at the early stages of the Vietnam War. 
Forrestal was McGeorge Bundy’s aide. 

This web site looks like a good place to look for ED LANSDALE. He seemed to drop out of sight between October 1963 and 1965. 
Steve
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Mon 06 Feb 2023, 9:03 am
StanDane wrote:More post-Tucker Carlson segment buzz:

"Has American Democracy Been a Hallucination for Nearly 60 Years?"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/has-american-democracy-been-a-hallucination-for-nearly-60-years_4928653.html

I have the impression that more and more people are becoming aware that the movie MATRIX was far less fictional than originally believed. People have less faith in government (and the CIA or their Mockingbird Media) than ever before.

I think the time IS coming when the facade we have been living will begin to fall away and people will see things like the WR as the fictionalized BS that it truly is and the CIA will fall under much harsher scrutiny than ever before.

Probably won't be next month or maybe even this next year, but the tide is definitely shifting.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum