REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Floor  hosty  prayer  2  Darnell  Lifton  paine  Mason  frazier  3a  Theory  4  doyle  zapruder  +Lankford  beckley  Lankford  3  Humor  tippit  tsbd  11  fritz  Weigman  9  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Harvey, Lee, Viktoria and Ms X

+4
greg_parker
Vinny
alex_wilson
JeremyBojczuk
8 posters
Go down
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Harvey, Lee, Viktoria and Ms X Empty Harvey, Lee, Viktoria and Ms X

Thu 20 Apr 2023, 6:37 pm
Interesting doppelganger-related news item:

A Russian-born woman was sentenced to 21 years in a US prison for trying to kill her American lookalike with poisoned cheesecake and then stealing her identity.
(https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/19/russian-cheesecake-poisoning-doppelganger-21-years-viktoria-nasyrova)

According to the report, "the pair resembled one another – both spoke Russian, had dark hair, the same skin complexion and shared other physical traits". You'll notice that no mention is made of the two women's shoulders! Obviously, one of the women must have had sloping shoulders, and one of them had an extra-large head. Why doesn't the newspaper mention either of these facts? It's Operation Mockingbird in action, isn't it? The CIA doesn't want people to know the truth!

You'll notice that both women were able to speak Russian. Does this mean that both HARVEY and LEE spoke Russian? Maybe John Butler was correct when he concluded that both HARVEY and LEE ended up in the Soviet Union!

You'll also notice the central role played by cheesecake in this story. Evidently, doppelgangers are especially partial to cheesecake. This allows us to fill in some of the gaps in the 'Harvey and Lee' narrative from six decades earlier. I have good reason to conclude that cheesecake was a hitherto unnoticed element in the JFK assassination! Of course, the assassination took place at lunch time. Sometimes people eat cheesecake at lunch time. You're starting to see the connection now, aren't you?

When HARVEY (or was it LEE? I can never remember) was moving around inside the Texas Theatre, sitting next to one patron after another, he was actually whispering, "Psst! Buddy! You got some cheesecake?" Yes, it was cheesecake, and not torn cardboard packet tops or dollar bills, that HARVEY (or was it LEE?) used in his spycraft.

And why was LEE (or was it HARVEY?) sitting by himself up in the balcony? Yes - he was stuffing his face with cheesecake, and he didn't want to share any with his doppelganger! And who can blame him?

There was cheesecake in the book depository too. Clearly, the FBI faked all those reports about fried chicken being discovered on the sixth floor. But it wasn't fried chicken, was it? We now know that it was cheesecake!

The FBI had to eliminate all mention of cheesecake because it would have exposed the other impersonation that took place that day. Yes, while the American-born BONNIE Ray Williams was munching away on cheesecake near the sniper's nest, his doppelganger, the Hungarian-born Japanese-speaking Bonnie RAY Williams, was by the elevators, helping the shooters (Loy Factor, Charles Harrelson, Edwin Walker and Earlene Roberts, four more well-known cheesecake-eaters) get into position. It's all beginning to make sense now, isn't it?

I could go on, but I'm starting to feel hungry, for some reason.
alex_wilson

Harvey, Lee, Viktoria and Ms X Empty Re: Harvey, Lee, Viktoria and Ms X

Thu 20 Apr 2023, 8:34 pm
Jeremy,  you certainly are thinking outside the mold here. Your culinary inspired ruminations on the hitherto unexplored links between gastronomy and doppelgangerism are definitely worth exploring. 

I just wonder if you're thinking deep enough? 

You've got to start thinking more along the lines of deep crusts,  exotic pastry based confections  from the patisserie,  multiple layers/ tiers than simple flans....

Remember Tom Hume and the Oswald Code?

I suspect " cheesecake " might be a code, or even an anagram. 

I can almost picture the disheveled,  down on his luck,  HARVEY doppelganger,  newly double crossed,  frantically going from seat to seat in the darkened cinema,  trying to find his contact,  a fellow graduate of the " Illusory Warfare School " , out at Nags Head ( where HARVEY famously crossed paths with Tosh Plumlee back in the day)...

His strangely modulated Baltic/ Polish/ Hungarian/ New York/ Southern accent strained with panic...

Can you imagine the reception? A scruffy looking doppelganger in a tatty shirt, sidling up to some popcorn munching Dallas good old boy who fancied catching a war movie? 

Leaning over, whispering " Cheesecake " desperately into his ear?

Anyway,  back to the matter at hand...

I think " cheesecake " was specifically chosen,  perhaps because,  according to Wikipedia, cheesecake has similarities to " Boston Cheese Pie"..

JFK  was from Boston,  right?

Also,  cheesecake has two main components..cheese and cake....

Yin and yang 

HARVEY and LEE 

I suspect  HARVEY was busy enjoying the last of the cheesecake his Judy had made for him, , sitting in the 2nd floor lunchroom ( having just managed to evade the ravenous embraces of Sarah Stanton,  infamous in the TSBD as a manic cheesecake  munching  machine,  and for carrying a giant handbag stuffed full of creamy goodies) waiting for one of his  intel spook contacts to call ( Maurice Bishop,  Chauncey Holt or Rod McKenzie) ,with details of the upcoming CIA doppelganger fancy dress Thanksgiving ball, he and his Judy were planning on going as JFK and Jackie,  what with everyone always saying how much Juddufki looked like the First Lady)

I have my suspicions the 2FLRE had more to do with Marrion Baker's addiction to cheesecake than any doppelganger related causal factors. How could anyone hear the clatter of high heels over the primeval gurglings and rumblings emanating from Mommason's belly?

The 2FLRE was covered up, not because of any nefarious conspiracy,  but solely due to the fact the ravenous Officer Baker shoved his gun into HARVEY doppelgangers startled face,  " Gimme that cheesecake boy" he grunted, before following Roy Truly upstairs. By the time he bumped into LEE on the 4th floor he was already stuffing his face,  too busy enjoying the sticky sweetness to realise he had just encountered both halves of history's most notorious doppelganger duet...

Earlier, wearing his white  T shirt,  LEE was up on the 6th floor , firing a highly experimental CIA prototype Bugsy Malone splat gun - Mitch Werbell,  Gerry Patrick Hemming and Mac Wallace having reconstituted a WW2 era Mannlicher Carcano and turned it into a lethal sniper splatter gun, firing mercury filled cheesecakes

Meanwhile,  up on the Knoll ( while Gordon  Arnold was busy chomping on his last fairy cake) James Files ( who was using the less effective Remington Confectionery gun, that fired frangible Viennese whirls and botulinum laced apple pies, just like Sid Gottlieb's mom made) , Otto Skorzeny,  using  a short barrelled carbine,  which only fired Strawberry shortcake and Badgeman,  all opened fire simultaneously,  while William Greer,  using a nickel plated revolver designed to fire either jam roly polies or French fancies( possible tie in with Souetre,  who had a notoriously sweet tooth,  and who  had a drink with the cousin of the pastry chef of the Paris Ritz,the  day before Ilse Skorzeny took her French poodle,  Lancelot,  to the vet , to be neutered,  WAKE UP SHEEPLE) stopped the limb to deliver the final head splatter....

I reckon at least JFK and  Governor Connally were hit by 2 mercury filled cheesecakes,  3 strawberry shortcakes,  1 Viennese whirl, plus of course the Coup de grace,  delivered via frangible jam roly poly...

The limo ended up looking like the set from a Three Stooges film, or David Ferrie's kitchen/ cancer lab,  after one of the monkeys  got loose before one of Clay Bertrand's infamous Marie Antoinette inspired " Let them eat cake " orgies,  or even the smouldering fondant covered wreckage of a hotel room, after a visit from Messrs Moon, Stanshall,  Reed and Townshend...

THAT'S why the Zapruder film had to be extensively faked ( or, dare I say,  Caked) 

Or maybe Brother Pigby was right! Maybe Mr Kipling helped storyboard the Z fake!

The so called " blob" was actually a slice of exploding mercury filled cheesecake, while the so called magic bullet was actually caused by disintegrating icing...

We need to get a culinary Chris Davidson on the case...working out the actual ingredients ( to the last ounce of sugar and mercury) the consistency,  not to mention the velocity of poisoned comestibles and frangible French fancies...maybe Messrs Butler and Larsen could rig up an experiment or two..

Deep in the Utah desert,  close to the newly abandoned Armstrong compound. Sanford,  resplendent in tight fitting lurid pink spandex crop top, allowing voluminous layers of thick semi coagulated flab to spill out, a skimpy pair of Daisy Dukes, and cowboy boots,. Looking like he'd just come strutting  out of Guy Burgess and Clay Shaw's idea of the Elysian Fields, Poised,  his catlike reflexes taut and ready for Butler's command, " PUSH" , before launching a specially designed aerodynamic cowboy hat for Butler to fire at, ( from  his home made launching  machine,  something  an Alzheimer's  ravaged Werner Von Braun might have  dreamt up, while  tripping out of his box with Mary Pinchot Meyer and Peter Janney's dad)a highly experimental Fezzo built " Guzzle Gun" 

After launching every cake, flan, pastry,  doggy biscuit and box of cheesecake mix they could find in Salt Lake City's Walmart,  into the broiling Utah desert sky, Butler( who missed every single cowboy hat,  splattering a nearby cactus with gooey gunk until it resembled Grandpa Butler's  dangly bits  after the Great Miximatosis outbreak of  '32 )turns to Sanford,  his coarse features contorted into a perverted leer, " Now, boy, where are 'em clay pigeons at? All this rootin' tootin' shooting has gotten ole John hornier than a doppelganged Kentucky jack rabbit "

This is DEEP stuff Jeremy,  I think you should seriously consider expanding the parameters of your gastronomic theory..

Maybe you should mosey on over to the JFK assassination discussion group Facebook page....I'm sure a couple of the philosopher poets there would be delighted to be of some assistance..on your expedition into the wild and woolly world of gastronomic doppelgangerism...

Perhaps you might  begin by re examining the footage of the toupee wearing midget FBI agent fake shooting HARVEY in the DPD basement ?

Didn't " Jack Ruby " supposedly visit a delicatessen? Buying " sandwiches " for his cop buddies?

I'm pretty sure i read in Coup in Dallas that the brother of the wife of the next door neighbour of the guy who owned the delicatessen visited Paris,  TWO YEARS  after Otto Skorzeny had last visited, before showing up in Rome,  A DECADE AFTER Allen Dulles....

I think it's pretty obvious the " delicatessen " was actually a deep cover operator,  who passed " Jack Ruby " a weaponized Black Forest gateaux..

Why do you think HARVEY wore a black sweater? The smudge on the garage floor wasn't blood,  it was strawberry jam 

Black Forest + Black sweater? Obvious subliminal Nazi imagery 

Let's go even deeper into the fondant and the icing..

Prayerman for example..

SARAh Stanton and LEE HARVEY Oswald? 

Sara Lee!!!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

It's obviously some deep Gottlieb level hypnotic trigger jingle..

In fact,  ive just noticed a strange bleeping sound in my head, ive got a sudden,  overwhelming impulse to go to Tesco, buy dozens of frozen cheesecakes then head to Porton Down...

Jeremy,  I think you may well have discovered the secret filling of the giant culinary based conspiracy 

MK Sweet tooth....

THAT'S why LEE was missing a tooth!!

It all makes sense..

Too much fucking sense

Cheesecake...must buy cheesecake...cheesecake...

Last edited by alex_wilson on Fri 21 Apr 2023, 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Fri 21 Apr 2023, 7:56 pm
Hilarious stuff.

Fri 21 Apr 2023, 8:18 pm
The scary thing is Vinny,  if Jeremy or I posted the above on certain debate forums or discussion groups,  you can bet your last Sanibel shekel a considerable minority of our less discerning tin foil hatted chums would actually consider MK Sweet Tooth a promising new avenue to explore,  and, ehhh,  " research "

I'd argue JFK being assassinated by a gang of doppelgangers/ patisserie wielding assassins is no more,  and no less preposterous than some of the other claims ive seen trotted out.

The JFK assassination discussion group and the Chauncey Holt/ James Files group on Facebook are more than enough to make you lose all hope,  and belief in the essential rationality of humanity 

Gnomic utterances and faux Beat poetry that sounded more beat up than beatific aside, and ignoring some of his more unhinged diatribes about Obama ( not to mention his cringeworthy antics over on Der Forum,  along with Climate Change denial, his feculently feckless pimping of Prouty, his long ignominious stint as Jim Fetzers theological henchman in chief,  admittedly he ended up more like Old Mother than L Ron Hubbard and his hapless attempts at other OTHER film hucksterism,  Herr Burnham has now added virulent transphobia to his repertoire) I never thought Phil Dragoo would sink as low as Juddufki and James Files..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 22 Apr 2023, 11:35 am
Bloody hell, Jeremy! Well done! You done cracked it!

In a rare slip of the tongue, Jeanne DeM let slip to the WC that they (the deM's) were the suppliers of said cheesecake!

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I don't recall it. I think she lived with them, too. I think so, but I don't know exactly when and how, because we hardly ever saw them from then on. Just occasionally all of a sudden I'd get sorry and I'd go and buy a cake, you know, a cheesecake or something and we'd just drive by and drop it and just talk with them a few minutes and leave. That is about the only things we had, the only connection we had.

It's been under our noses all along... the deMs were involved in drive by cheese-cakings!

And think about it! Oswald said he brought chhesecake and an apple for lunch but those bastards changed what he said to cheese SANDWICH!

Last edited by greg_parker on Sat 22 Apr 2023, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 22 Apr 2023, 11:56 am
Well, at least we know what Prayer Man was eating out front with Bill Shelley. It's all related.

http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sat 22 Apr 2023, 6:44 pm
It's clear that the involvement of sweet comestibles in the JFK assassination has been greatly underestimated up to now.

I wouldn't be surprised if pastry played a significant role somewhere. It's very likely that the book depository was a secret clearing house, not for guns as some people have suggested, but for pastry items. 'Rolling readers', indeed! Rolling pins, more like.

I think we all know who was behind the assassination and the 60-year cover-up, don't we? It was Big Gateau, whose tentacles reach into the deepest depths of the deep state. Obviously, JFK was going to impose restrictions on the sale and consumption of cheesecake and similar delicacies, starting with the planned withdrawal of flans and quiches, and Big Gateau wasn't about to see its business destroyed. Kennedy had to go.

We must be thankful to one particular group of far-sighted truth-seekers. Without their diligent research methods to guide us, we would never have discovered the existence of Operation Fruitcake: the 'Harvey and Lee' faithful.
David Butler

Sun 23 Apr 2023, 4:34 am
"I'm just a pastry" - LHO
lanceman

Sun 23 Apr 2023, 7:02 am
“I wouldn't be surprised if pastry played a significant role somewhere.”

That’s why they chose a pastry employed at the the Texas Schoolbook DePATISSERIE!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 23 Apr 2023, 10:36 am
This recipe for a disaster turned out to be a puff piece that Chef Curry had to finally admit they had no ingredients for.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 23 Apr 2023, 3:18 pm
Sara Lee Stanton.
Checkmate.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 23 Apr 2023, 8:11 pm
Ive just spent the last 24 hours fasting, whilst in intense communion with my inner Tom Scully ( the disembodied spirit of a 500 year old Tlaxcalan fortune teller, who had his still beating heart torn out after he had foretold Moctezuma II's eventual reincarnation as the daughter of the cousin of the beautician who keeps Herr Burnham's Brazilian  from bristling when he visits Bariloche ) and I think ive discovered the key assassination sponsor:

Delia Smith ( a more homely non felonious Brit Martha Stewart)

Although, the actual comestibles deployed in the Plaza were perhaps catered,  pret a manger,  in the kitchens out at Aberdeen Proving Grounds by Fanny Craddock,  Delia's predecessor as Auntie Beeb's domestic goddess in residence.  Fanny the C was a sight to behold. In her prime a battleaxe  frosted with a light fondant topping,  who could quell a colonial mutiny with a stern gaze and a pair of sensible shoes.  Although  sensible shoes weren't really her style. Think Dame Barbara Cartland as the ghost in Blithe Spirit,  or our Brian as Norma Bates in the Dickie Gilbride scripted, Ralph Cinque directed " hard" reboot of Psycho: swathed in pastel chiffon,  her hatchet features caked in  layer upon layer of makeup,  until she resembled Lord Gordo's ultimate fantasy- Kathy Beckett dressed up as Bea Arthur dressed up as the phantom of the elderly Queen Elizabeth I, her grotesque visage was emblematic of the type of overbearing matriarchal figure that turned a generation of impressionable young British men into stuttering wrecks.

Anyhoo,  according to Tom : Delia Smith is a famous celebrity chef,  particularly noted for her cakes and desserts. She also sponsors Norwich City,  currently in the EFL championship,  who, were defeated by Liverpool in the FA cup,  a couple of seasons ago. Liverpool are owned by Americans, not only that,  one of their most famous fans was the late DJ, John Peel,  who was actually in Dallas during the tumultuous weekend of the assassination,  attending the Midnight Press conference , posing as a British journalist. 

Isn't it obvious? Fanny( or Delia) makes the " cheesecake ", the " black forest gateau" and the various other desserts,  after weaponizing them in Aberdeen Proving Grounds ( ABERDEEN F C, another famous British football club,  WAKE UP SHEEPLE) she passes them to " John Peel " aka John Ravenscroft aka " the Englishman " in the Lafitte Datebook. 

Using his MI6 issued British journalist disguise ( crooked yellow teeth,  halitosis,  tweed jacket,  rumpled beige raincoat,  chronic alcoholism and an insatiable appetite for scurrilous gossip ,  hypocritical rabble rousing about asylum seekers, bloodcurdling calls to string up teh pedos from the nearest lamppost,  on the same page as  jailbait paparazzi snaps of an 8 year old in a bikini,  not forgetting the latest breakthrough(s) in the Princess Diana conspiracy and the Madeleine McCann abduction) Peel/ Ravenscroft met LEE Oswald and " Jack Ruby " in the Carousel Club, where he was serenaded by Beverley Oliver,  giving them their instructions from Fanny , plus the poisonous comestibles.

Tom assures me he will provide evidence proving Fanny Craddock was involved in a torrid love triangle with Allen Dulles and Bill Shankly..

It all makes perfect sense to me..

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum