REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  fritz  hosty  +Lankford  tsbd  3a  Theory  9  Mason  Floor  Humor  zapruder  Lankford  11  paine  Weigman  prayer  Lifton  tippit  Darnell  doyle  4  3  David  2  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Kathy C

Certain Photo Empty Certain Photo

Mon 25 Jan 2010, 6:13 am
First I want to thank Greg for finally solving the Oxnard call, which was attributed to Karyn Kupcinet, a young, disturbed actress, dead 6 days later. Cause: possible strangulation or karate chop or shutting off the arteries to the brain with a headlock from behind.

I am looking for someone to identify the book that contains the following photo:

Robert F. Kennedy on Sunday, August 5, 1962, as he arrives at St. Mary's Church in Gilroy, CA, at 9:30 am with his wife and children. (I think Mass would have started at 9 am.) He was staying at the Bate's Ranch. I saw this book in a bookstore around 1998 in hardcover. Can someone give me the name of the book? Or post the photo?

Thanks,
Kathy C
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Certain Photo Empty Re: Certain Photo

Tue 26 Jan 2010, 12:05 am
Hi Kathy,

The only book I can think of that came out in or about 1998 on RFK is C David Heymann's trashy bio. I checked the paperback version. It says he [no mention of Ethel or family] went to church that Sunday morning, but no photo of this in the photo section.

Hopefully someone can find it for you...
Kathy C

Tue 26 Jan 2010, 3:39 am
Dear Greg,

Thank you for your help. I've been looking for years now.

Somebody must have seen it or have it.

Yours Truly,

Kathy C Um. No.

Certain Photo Empty Certain Photo

Sat 30 Jan 2010, 7:01 am
Hi Kathy,

On p. 139 of "The DD Group: An Online Investigation into the Death of Marilyn Monroe", it refers to an interview of John Bates where
"Bates continues by outlining a family trip to church the following morning, mentions that this church trip was reported and photographed in a local paper."

So perhaps an inquiry into The Gilroy Dispatch archives for August 6, 1962, may be of help. They have a website with their address & phone.

Marilyn Monroe's death is an ongoing mystery and my personal theory is "way out there". It forms the 1st chapter of my book "Matrix for Assassination". I've just noticed that Amazon has cropped the on-line preview to 6 pages (they used to have 60 or so).

In any case, I'd be happy to e-mail you The Murder of Marilyn Monroe chapter. Greg has my e-mail address and you might contact him to get it, and then contact me by whichever method works best for you.

Best wishes on obtaining a copy of that photo. cat
Kathy C

Sat 30 Jan 2010, 12:07 pm
Richard, thanks for answering this request. It took place on Aug. 5, 1962. I had conversations with a man connected to St. Mary's Church there in Gilroy, or he was a librarian. He checked the local paper and there were no photos of Kennedy. And nothing in the Church's records.

I saw the photo I know it exists. I would like to see the Monroe chapter. I will send you a private message and give you my email address.

And I'll check that particular newspaper you mentioned.

Kathy C
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum