REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  2  11  3a  Weigman  Humor  zapruder  Lifton  fritz  Darnell  3  Floor  hosty  tippit  9  paine  doyle  prayer  Mason  Theory  beckley  David  frazier  4  Lankford  +Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

William - Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper - Page 2 Empty Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 3:45 pm
First topic message reminder :

Search the Washington, DC Civil Lawsuit case filing at this link: https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf

(A $120.00 filing fee was paid plus whatever cost of summons service to "defendant" in California.)

Release of revised paperback book edition of Peter Janney's book recently pushed back from 23 September to 3 October.:
http://www.amazon.com/Marys-Mosaic-Conspiracy-Kennedy-Pinchot/dp/1626361274/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

http://politicalassassinations.com/2013/09/washington-d-c-court-filing-claims-possible-cia-involvement-in-the-1964-death-of-mary-pinchot-meyer-seeking-a-new-investigation/

WASHINGTON, D.C. COURT FILING CLAIMS POSSIBLE CIA INVOLVEMENT IN THE 1964 DEATH OF MARY PINCHOT MEYER, SEEKING A NEW INVESTIGATION
September 3, 2013
By admin
WASHINGTON, D.C. COURT FILING CLAIMS POSSIBLE CIA INVOLVEMENT IN THE 1964 DEATH OF MARY PINCHOT MEYER, SEEKING A NEW INVESTIGATION
For Immediate Release:
September 2, 2013
Press Contact: Rev. Frank Morales
frm@panix.com

On August 30 this past week in a Washington D.C. Superior Court, Attorney William F. Pepper, on behalf of author Dr. Peter Janney, submitted a wrongful death suit in a case involving the murder of Mary Pinchot Meyer in 1964. The Complaint alleges that Mary Meyer (b.1920), a D.C. socialite, painter, and former wife of Central Intelligence Agency official Cord Meyer and intimate friend and lover of President John F. Kennedy, was murdered, two days before her 44th birthday, as she took her usual lunch-time stroll along the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal towpath adjacent to her Georgetown
neighborhood in Washington, D.C.
Mary Pinchot Meyer has been noted as a strong and intimate influence in the life of President Kennedy during the last three years of his life. She was instrumental in assisting a transformation of his views away from the Cold War toward global peace initiatives. Her murder took place on October 12, 1964, less than a year following President Kennedy’s assassination in Dallas, and just three weeks following the publication of the Warren Commission report, which she believed was a blatant cover- up of the conspiracy to assassinate the president in November 1963.
The complaint, “Dr Peter Janney vs. William Lockwood Mitchell (aka Bill Mitchell)” alleges that the conspiracy to murder Mary Meyer was devised to prevent her from publicly disclosing certain details she had uncovered involving President Kennedy’s assassination in Dallas. The suit claims that “Lt. William L. Mitchell,” an Army lieutenant working at the Pentagon in the fall of 1964, and who was allegedly an undercover CIA operative, helped to facilitate the Meyer murder. Dr. Janney, author of Mary’s Mosaic, a detailed 35 year long investigation into the circumstances surrounding her life and death, was a childhood friend of the Meyer family. It has only been within the last year, after he finally located and confronted Defendant Mitchell in August 2012, that he now believes he has finally amassed enough evidence to formally seek justice in the D.C. Superior Court.
In addition, the book makes the claim that the author’s own father, also a career, high-level CIA officer, was himself part of the conspiracy to terminate the life of Mary Meyer. Janney’s close relationship to Mary Meyer and her family has led him to pursue justice in her case and to further uncover the truth of the assassination of President Kennedy – a man who many now believe had turned away from the Cold War after the Cuban Missile Crisis in the fall of 1962, toward the pursuit of nuclear disarmament and world peace.

Usually a relative of the deceased files this sort of civil action. What is Attorney William F. Pepper's evidence and legal strategy. Is the evidence to be procured primarily via court ordered discovery? Seems like shameless hype and manipulation, but then again, Janney claims he located the alleged assassin!

Mark A. O'Blazney

William - Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper

Fri 27 Jun 2014, 7:30 am
William Douglas McAdams?  Hey, is this a trick question?  You Bet Your Life!  Or in this case, wife (ouch).

But my first guess might have been a bit Hasty.

William - Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 12:52 pm
...this just in, from the steaming pile category. How refreshing would it be to debate the accuracy of the actual details?

William - Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper - Page 2 JanneyProtege

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2014/06/jim-fetzer-peter-janney.html
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Jim Fetzer / Peter Janney
False flags (w/ Rock Cash) / New JFK Show #14
http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal%20-%20jfk%2014%20plus.mp3
1:50:40

Interviewer:...Alright, Mr. Janney, it seems that the Santa Barbara conference that went on out in California has been getting attacked a lot lately. What I'd like to do is talk about sitka (CTKA ?) because our friend Mr. Philip Nelson which I did an interview and also a video with him seems to be such a credible person and the information that he brings forward seems to be very straight up and it appears that he can't get on shows, you know the normal shows like Black Op radio and it seems like the CTKA, Citizens for the Truth about the Kennedy Assassination is um....seems sometimes unfairly not allowing these books to even, only to severely criticize them when they appear, to me to be just so loaded with so much real history that's so hard for us to get. So can you comment on that?

Peter Janney: Well, this is James DiEugenio at his best or at his worst, however you want to look at it. As I've said many times, I think there is an effort out there for this guy, Mr. DiEugenio, to attempt to destroy the credibility of anyone who comes along who doesn't fall into line behind Mr. DiEugenio. I've confronted him in various articles that have been published on the web. He certainly trashed my book as he's trashed any number of books and so I make it a point to ignore people like this as best as possible. I-I don't think James DiEugenio is all he believes that he is and I have had a number of arguments with people, uh, in terms of how they just obsequiosly follow him and hang on every word, I think that's a very dangerous habit to get into.

For me, and I think for a lot of people who have been involved in assassination research with regard to JFK and even Robert Kennedy, one of the best books if not the best book in my opinion is James Douglass's JFK and the Unspeakable. I read that book (unintelligible ...host interrupts) I, well what's great about it is it's extremely well researched. I have talked to Mr. Douglass on a number of occassions, I've read his book two or three times. I think he has written one of the most compelling protraits of President Kennedy and what happened during his administration and what happened at the time of hia assassination. So for anyone who is confused or feels overwhelmed by what's coming at them in terms of this dimension, I think that is the best book for anyone to read if they're, if they're really serious about understanding what happened. I really can't say more about CTKA than that. It's upsetting to me that this in fact goes on, because there are soooo many researchers who have made so many different kinds of contributions to this arena.

Interviewer: I can completely agree with you on that. In closing, what you would you say to the people that are really trying to understand the JFK Assassination, and one question I did have for you is that Mr. Phil Nelson's book seems to parallel the book you just talked about, Mr. Douglass's book, other than it was critical of JFK in a sense. It seems to me that there are certain areas you can't go to, like no criticising the Kennedys or no bashing LBJ or certain places it seems certain places it seems like you can't go. It's a two part question, what do you think about Mr. Nelson's book as far as paralleling the other and what do you think about giving some advice to people who are really trying to understand the most complex of things with more disinformation, then how do you go astray than anywhere else? 

Peter Janney: Well, I've looked at Mr. Nelson's book, I haven't read it cover to cover, but I don't think LBJ was the mastermind of the JFK Assassination. The mastermind of the JFK Assassination was the national security apparatus and they had their thumb on LBJ just as much as the had their thumb on JFK, but in a different way, and what I mean by that is specifically this. LBJ knew that he was headed for jail, I mean that he was headed for ruin given what he'd been involved with in the early 1960's. He was not going to be on the democratic ticket with JFK in 1964. The CIA knew this, LBJ knew this, and basically, LBJ had one way out and that was to cooperate with the effort that was going on behind the scenes to get rid of Kennedy.
LBJ clearly played a major role in terms of not only getting the assassination set up and then the cover up that took place afterwards. But I think it is incorrect to say that he alone was the ringleader, and that's where I take exception to Mr. Nelson's effort. It just doesn't, it doesn't fit with all the other pieces of evidence that we have pulled together in the last 50 years in terms of what really happened. You know, the CIA was using LBJ, I mean basically, they had their thumb on him and he knew that, you know this was, he had no other choice of course he was, you know, psycopathic and sociopathic enough to say well, you know, this is the only way I am going to be president anyway. Uh but uh he was not the mastermind of this effort. The mastermind was of the Kennedy Assassination, of both Kennedy Assassinations as well as Martin Luther King, was the national security complex, the military, industrial, intelligence, financial, complex. The, this conglomeration of power uh, did not want to be under the thumb of any emerging Kennedy dynasty and that's what they were looking at. They were looking at four more years of JFK in 1964, with Bobby Kennedy coming in right afterwards, and the possibility of Teddy Kennedy coming in after that. So they had to cut the snake off right at the head. And that's why JFK, that's one of the big reasons.

Fetzer: (Sounds pre-recorded) Peter Janney's book is completely brilliant, its sensational and its extrememly revealing, when a entity like CTKA with uh Jim DiEugenio, Seamus Coogan, and Lisa Pease would attack some of the most important work done on the assassination in the last 20 years, including of course Phil Nelson's brilliant piece, LBJ Mastermind of JFK's Assassination, but also Peter Janney's book, Mary's Mosaic, so you have to appreciate how profoundly it exposes those who are actually also, even with the JFK Assassination community, MOCKINGBIRD PARTICIPANTS when they undertake this kind of assault. Everyone has to listen to these presentations from the Santa Barbara conference and then read the reviews that had come from CTKA and put two and two together. Draw your own conclusions but it ought to be as obvious as it could possibly be, shocking, mockingbird persists to this very day! Ends @ 1:58:25      

I can think of much more dangerous habits than hanging on Jim's every word, and as a previously tarred by Janney, "DiEugenio protege," I would have nothing to lose in the hanging on, except my pride. For the record, I have never contributed to a CTKA article, and I did not even respond to an invitation to do so.

My gloves are off.

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,10785.msg319551.html#msg319551
Tom Scully  6 July, 2014

Royell,

How much of the subject matter in your OP and the accusations about the mil/intel manipulation of the Zapruder film's frames is a result of the spontaneity
of elderly witnesses supplying details to Janney and Horne, and how much is a result of the influence of Janney and Horne?

Could Horne have been misled by Janney? There seems to be no story here without Janney. How discerning have either Janney or Horne been?.....

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,10785.msg319950.html#msg319950
Tom Scully 7 July, 2014

...You reduced this to "squabbles." If you keep Horne's name in your thread's title, your decision to do so indicates more about you and your priorities than about Horne and his. Be welcoming to those who find the truth and share it and disapproving of those who thwart or discourage the finding and sharing of truth.

It is that simple, as is watering a plant. Water or urine, Royell?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 5:23 pm
I think there is an effort out there for this guy, Mr. DiEugenio, to attempt to destroy the credibility of anyone who comes along who doesn't fall into line behind Mr. DiEugenio. 
I take great umbrage at this because I am living proof that it is far from true. Jim knows I do not fall into line behind him on every aspect of the case. In fact, there are parts of the case that Jim has supported, about which I have been stridently critical. Jim is well aware of that but has never let that deter him from helping me out where ever he could. That is a rare thing in this community.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:30 am
I think there is an effort out there for this guy, Mr. DiEugenio, to attempt to destroy the credibility of anyone who comes along who doesn't fall into line behind Mr. DiEugenio. 

A much more appropriate sentence than the above would be:

"There is an effort out there for this guy, Mr. DiEugenio, to set the record straight as far as President Kennedy's assassination and legacy is concerned, and to refute utterly absurd theories concerning same."
Mark A. O'Blazney

Wed 09 Jul 2014, 10:35 am
But what about good ol' Billy Mitchell ?  Not a peep out of that gentleman in all of this, save a door-slamming and some grunting.  Oh, Lordy.

Mon 08 Sep 2014, 1:17 am
I suspect this is as close as we will ever get to an admission of error from one of the most deceitful and arrogant individuals I have ever had the pleasure of criticizing and exposing.:

http://memoryholeblog.com/2014/09/05/the-murder-of-mary-pinchot-meyer/

September 5, 2014

The Murder of Mary Pinchot Meyer 21

Interviews • Tags: Central Intelligence Agency, government conspiracy, news media, state crime

William - Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper - Page 2 Janney_1On this edition of Real Politik James is joined by Peter Janney, author of Mary’s Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace. The book tells the story of Dr. Janney’s relationship with Pinchot Meyer and the quest to resolve her murder, the implications of which figure centrally in further explaining what took place on November 22, 1963.....

Mary Meyer was brutally murdered with a handgun in broad daylight on October 12, 1964. An African-American day laborer, Roy Crump Jr., was prosecuted for the killing and successfully defended by legendary African-American attorney Dovey Roundtree.
In January 2014 Janney deposed William Mitchell as part of a wrongful death civil lawsuit to procure information on Mitchell’s potential responsibility for Meyer’s murder. “I am still in the last stages of my research that I hope will pull the pieces together that may point to the fact that [William] Mitchell had a specific role in this event on October 12, 1964. But I do want to make clear that I no longer believe that he was the actual assassin.”

The only "lawsuit" this awful author ever announced was dismissed last November, just days before Janney misled a Santa Barbara audience attending the Cinque love fest, telling
his listeners that the lawsuit was still active:

vs.:
William - Peter Janney Locates and then sues Alleged Mary Meyer Assassin - Atty William Pepper - Page 2 JanneyMitchellSuit

The only positive thing to come out of this now two year old exposure of Janney's evidence free accusations hyped in his book is that a list of well known members of "the community" have been exposed as people not all that interested in truth or accuracy, but instead, intensely committed to covering each other's back. We leave them now, wagons circled, pondering the question of why they are involved in "researching" and writing about these topics, in the first place. Since they do not care about finding the truth and the best quality evidence, what motivates them, money, attention, team loyalty?

We will never see Janney write about his uncle, Time Inc. board member and the man who handed Henry Crown the keys to General Dynamics, the Rockefeller protege, Frank Pace.

Hey I like that, "protege," it has a nice ring to it!
Mark A. O'Blazney

Mon 08 Sep 2014, 2:58 am
We are all proteges now.

Where's Mitchell?  Did he have anything more to say since that knock on his door that day?  I'd like to hear a statement from him. 

And even Mother had a Mentor.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum