REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  9  paine  +Lankford  Humor  11  zapruder  3  doyle  prayer  Theory  Weigman  hosty  beckley  2  tippit  Mason  4  tsbd  Lankford  David  3a  frazier  fritz  Lifton  Floor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 3 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Vinny

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 3 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Mon 04 Jun 2018, 9:15 pm
Topics discussed on other forums.

Harvey and Lee

JFK body alteration

General Walker did it

Being polite and civil

Tue 05 Jun 2018, 9:10 am
It certainly is a curious thing considering the high intelligence levels of those who do seriously entertain the idea. Both here and elsewhere, yet we remain a minority. Goes with the territory I guess.

Thu 07 Jun 2018, 12:32 pm
Kinder gentler can shove it.
This is a murder investigation 
not a pony show.

“For several days, Lee was just like my shadow,” Frazier recalled. “Everywhere you would see me, Lee was right there..." 
http://www.richmond.com/news/special-report/jfk/people/buell-wesley-frazier-a-commute-with-oswald-then-a-harsh/article_a9be7f2e-fb7f-5357-91c9-605df00641f7.html-harsh/article_a9be7f2e-fb7f-5357-91c9-605df00641f7.html

Cheers, Ed
BC_II
BC_II

Fri 08 Jun 2018, 7:01 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Kinder gentler can shove it.
not a pony show.

“For several days, Lee was just like my shadow,” Frazier recalled. “Everywhere you would see me, Lee was right there..." 
http://www.richmond.com/news/special-report/jfk/people/buell-wesley-frazier-a-commute-with-oswald-then-a-harsh/article_a9be7f2e-fb7f-5357-91c9-605df00641f7.html-harsh/article_a9be7f2e-fb7f-5357-91c9-605df00641f7.html

Cheers, Ed

Right on, Ed.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 08 Jun 2018, 9:08 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Kinder gentler can shove it.
not a pony show.

Cheers, Ed
Yes Ed, that point is often lost. A bloody unsolved murder case. I Know little of Texas Law, but assuming they had jurisdiction over the murders of Tippit and Kennedy, then I would imagine they would now be classified as unsolved cold cases. As far as I'm aware there has been no trial or conviction for the two murders. The perp's ran free.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 3 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 6:49 am
Faulty Logic

Richard Hocking said JOE MOLINA is a good example OF SOMEONE NOBODY REMEMBERS BEING ON THE FRONT STEPS OF THE ENTRANCE. Joe gave his location as being on the top step of the entrance. He mentions Otis Williams standing  next to him on his left, and Pauline Sanders being "close to there." He also mentioned seeing Roy Truly and Mr. Campbell standing together. But in Otis Williams March 19, 1964 FBI Statement, he cannot vouch for Sanders being out near him.
 As for Pauline Sanders, Richard said the only person she mentions being out on the steps with her is Sarah Stanton. Truly and Campbell likewise fail to mention Molina's name. Jones and Lewis also give specific information concerning either one of their names as being in the "Stair Group."
 Richard asked, "So are we to believe, then, that Molina, Jones, Lewis and Prayer Man were not on the steps?"
 After it's been suggested numerous times that the failure of witnesses to include a certain individual in their testimony is proof that individual was not present, Richard said he was simply trying to illustrate the fault in that logic.

Page 94 and 95 Prayer Man: Out Of The Shadows And Into The Light
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 7:18 am
Sean cautioned everyone to keep in mind that Oswald at this point is not someone whose presence will be especially noticed. He's still a couple hours away from becoming one of the most infamous men on the planet. Its not as if anyone is goin to be looking around going, "Gee, I wonder if Lee Harvey Oswald's here."
Richard Hocking agreed. Lee was not a real attention-grabber before 12:30 p.m. on November 22, 1963. Going through the TSBD witness testimonies, many of the employees had either never met him or never talked to him. Lee was a very low profile guy. Richard asked what do Joe Molina, Carl Edward Jones, Roy Edward Lewis and Prayer Man all have in common? No one else standing in the entrance of the TSBD testified these individuals were on the steps. (Pg. 93)

Brilliant!
Prayer Man would not be noticed as he was the last one out, and not likely noticed at that point in the assassination.
The front door swinging shut is a good estimate of how long PM may have occupied the corner, if like most it takes 2-3 seconds to close we have a solid candidate for a late emerging employee, Lee.

Can someone please post a gif or clip of the door closing, ...anyone?
Thx!
Cheers, Ed
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 8:25 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Sean cautioned everyone to keep in mind that Oswald at this point is not someone whose presence will be especially noticed. He's still a couple hours away from becoming one of the most infamous men on the planet. Its not as if anyone is goin to be looking around going, "Gee, I wonder if Lee Harvey Oswald's here."
Richard Hocking agreed. Lee was not a real attention-grabber before 12:30 p.m. on November 22, 1963. Going through the TSBD witness testimonies, many of the employees had either never met him or never talked to him. Lee was a very low profile guy. Richard asked what do Joe Molina, Carl Edward Jones, Roy Edward Lewis and Prayer Man all have in common? No one else standing in the entrance of the TSBD testified these individuals were on the steps. (Pg. 93)

Brilliant!
Prayer Man would not be noticed as he was the last one out, and not likely noticed at that point in the assassination.
The front door swinging shut is a good estimate of how long PM may have occupied the corner, if like most it takes 2-3 seconds to close we have a solid candidate for a late emerging employee, Lee.

Can someone please post a gif or clip of the door closing, ...anyone?
Thx!
Cheers, Ed

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 3 PM%20Door%20Opening
Vinny

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 9:07 pm
He must have stepped out just as the shooting was about to begin or had just started. He remained there for at least a few seconds after the shooting and went back inside. During this short time frame he would not have been noticed by many I guess.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 11 Jun 2018, 9:55 pm
I do not know what that reflection is but it cannot be a bus as they were way behind Darnell's cam car. They passed through Elm when he was already trying cross Elm to go up the stairs near the knoll

Prayer-Man.com
StanDane
StanDane

Tue 12 Jun 2018, 1:19 am
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 3 JFKFracturedFairyTales
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 12 Jun 2018, 11:33 am
Together in a fire pit they constitute the "Bonfire of Absurdities".

Seriously though, these topics that Stan has judiciously selected for one more of his biting, satirical memes, each represents a cut in the jugular to the conventional LNr brain. 

Let's take them one by one.

H&L: At the heart of this body of absurdity is the very real and apparently proven notion that LHO was an intelligence operative. Now, no self-respecting LN'er would ever let that one go over as anywhere near true. But it is indeed so very, very near true. So how does one sidle up to that rattle snake and bury it in a ton of absurdities? H&L of course, replete with two Marguerites. Don the garb of conspiracy nut and then go nutty.

PM: Talk about a samurai sword singing through the air over the head of the official story. If he's a male, you must impale (oh and he is). So sidle up next to that little guy in the corner with his arms crossed and throw a dress over his head. Keep that boy frocked forever. Frock him over. Frock him good.

2ndFE: What can be said? PM unfrocked puts the vestibule downstairs where it belongs and nothing but the quiet whir of the condenser fan inside the 2nd Floor Lunchroom Coke machine to listen to. Kind of zen when you think about it.

The bonfire of the absurdities rages on of course, but it shall run out of fuel by and by. Who shall walk out from the smoking ashes? PM in the form of an operative named LHO of course. Will he be holding a Coke or a Dr. Pepper? Only the backyard shadows know.

Fri 15 Jun 2018, 12:32 pm
Author! Author!
Nice prose Jake.
Although I'm sorry to inform you all the bonfire will never light.
Those soggy logs would not burn if shot into the suns corona.
Put away the marshmallows for another day.
Cheers, Ed
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 16 Jun 2018, 10:38 am
Thanks Ed. I'd just as soon cook my marshmallows on the WCR anyway.

Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:41 am
Now that has BTU's to spare!!
Careful those books have been know to self ignite.
Don't bring it into direct sunlight or spill holy water on it... I believe someone did and they adapted the results of it to a screenplay, Gremlins.
Quote "three simple rules: No water, no food after midnight, and no bright light.
Basically you get nasty little creatures like Doyle, Von Pein and Hargrove upon violations of these WCR rules.
Cheers, Ed
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:57 am
Brian requires a new gasket. Such a simple question caused the old one to blow Laughing

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.360.html

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 4:40 am
Alan Ford and Barry Pollard put it all down so succinctly, but we can expect a word salad in return.....

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 5:10 am
barto wrote:Alan Ford and Barry Pollard put it all down so succinctly, but we can expect a word salad in return.....
Shit salad more likely. Three arseholes must be good for something.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 5:30 am
Alan and Barry: It's a reflection that makes him look wider. Alan's got it pat regarding the true nature of the image. For some reason that is very frightening to Brian and makes him hysterical.

That's my own artwork by the way. Not some superimposed image of Oswald. It's not perfect either, but it makes the very profound point, if I do say so myself.

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 9:09 am
Jake Sykes wrote:Alan and Barry: It's a reflection that makes him look wider. Alan's got it pat regarding the true nature of the image. For some reason that is very frightening to Brian and makes him hysterical.

That's my own artwork by the way. Not some superimposed image of Oswald. It's not perfect either, but it makes the very profound point, if I do say so myself.

Vinny

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:43 pm
https://soundcloud.com/user-788101711/oswald-was-in-the-lunch-room#

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 8:28 pm
It doesn't matter how ever which way you look at it or even really what you think or believe. Prayer Man still looks like Oswald and will continue to do so. They can put a dress on him, widen his girth or cut him down to size and he's still going to look like the Oswald who said he was out front.
Goban_Saor

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 10:53 pm
barto wrote:Alan Ford and Barry Pollard put it all down so succinctly, but we can expect a word salad in return.....
I occasionally visit the Duncan McRea forum just for the hell of it. Today I’ve been reading the latest pages of the “Prayer Woman” thread, where Alan Ford has been destroying Brian Doyle’s claim that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton.

Doyle posted a video of Buell Wesley Frazier describing his interaction with Sarah Stanton in the TSBD doorway around the time of the assassination.

Contrary to what Doyle claimed, on page 34 of the thread Ford pointed out where BWF gestures repeatedly to his left when referring to Sarah Stanton, which confirms that Stanton was standing east of him and therefore could not be Prayer Man. (See c 6.06 in the video posted.)

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.330.html?PHPSESSID=ntbo85nm7h8ude5pm520hivd66

Actually, in a debate I had with Doyle previously I cited similar evidence in a different video of BWF talking on another occasion about the same thing. Needless to say Doyle ignored this evidence and continued with his usual blather.

This alone destroys Doyle’s Prayer Woman nonsense. Ford goes on to skilfully adduce further evidence to support the Sean Murphy Prayer Man thesis. Doyle responded as usual with bluff and bluster.

Kudos to Alan Ford.
barto
barto

Tue 19 Jun 2018, 1:02 am
MacRae needs a lesson in humility, and you do know what grey/white hair stands for do you not?

Ford is a rokcstar without even being a member, boy has he crucified Doyle and MacRae with their own dross, and yes if there is one thing to learn from the interview is that Doyle should never do this again, he fails miserably, another Larry Rivera.........

Couple of articles coming soon sunshine Wink

Oh one more thing Doyle, hardly anyone knows this but they will now.
I think you are despicable riding on Linda Giovanna Zambanini's hard work, who slogged for quite some time digging all the relatives' names out and so on only for you to jump on it and claim credit for your 'hard' work.

You have now driven worthwhile research into the underground and it will not be pubbed unless we see fit. You have delayed matters so to speak. Your behaviour is solely responsible for this.

This is bang out of order especially when you, yep especially you, claim to take the moral high ground about almost any other issue., you bored the living pants out of anyone cared to read with your moaning and bitching.

To my mind I cannot think of anything more contemptible of what you have pulled off, and yet at the same time you did a shit job while at it.

Don't worry this will be repeated a few dozen times..........

Last edited by barto on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Tue 19 Jun 2018, 3:46 am
"It is possible Sarah wore a wig or dyed her hair...That would make sense in a professional situation.."

GTFO YOU TROLL!!!!

Last edited by barto on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum