REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 9 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Mon 15 Feb - 17:03
@steely_dan wrote:Brian finds himself unable to agree with Barto or Judyth...
Maybe he can start calling himself Dr Watson...drop Jimi...and help find the Ripper.
Oh man, the poor ripper has no hope...

I think we need to start a facebook group...

Fair Play for Jack.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 9 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Tue 16 Feb - 2:57
What worries me is that people might start conflating Barto's work with JVB's nonsense. With JVB latching onto Bart's research it might give people the wrong impression. The last thing that Prayer Man needs is for someone like her to be connected to it. It would pollute the Prayer Man evidence.

Tue 16 Feb - 3:25
@Vinny wrote:What worries me is that people might start conflating Barto's work with JVB's nonsense. With JVB latching onto Bart's research it might give people the wrong impression. The last thing that Prayer Man needs is for someone like her to be connected to it. It would pollute the Prayer Man evidence.

Point taken Vinny. Could be her strategy for revenge. Nevertheless, more eyes on PM could mean someone new sees the light. I want to be optimistic here. Maybe she's a stalking horse from Trineday courting Barto! Then again, maybe not.

Wed 17 Feb - 0:35
@Vinny wrote:What worries me is that people might start conflating Barto's work with JVB's nonsense. With JVB latching onto Bart's research it might give people the wrong impression. The last thing that Prayer Man needs is for someone like her to be connected to it. It would pollute the Prayer Man evidence.
Yes, Vinny point taken. That's already happened with doorway man and the PM figure. Those who don't follow this research closely can easily be misinformed with BS by the charlatans. 

For those who despise the Pm research they would love nothing better to lump that work in with the kooky Doorman stuff or anything else that's from kooksville.

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 9 Byp_211
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum