REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  3  hosty  2  Lankford  beckley  frazier  11  4  Lifton  Darnell  Humor  3a  prayer  Weigman  zapruder  9  tippit  Theory  +Lankford  paine  fritz  Floor  Mason  David  doyle  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Werner Von Alvensleben Empty Werner Von Alvensleben

Tue 25 Feb 2014, 12:34 pm
It was Robert Howard over at the Ed Forum who first got me interested in WVA. 

• Owner of TSBD, D Harold Byd, went on an African Safari with Gen James Doolittle during Nov-Dec, 1963. Doolittle had flown the first raid over Tokyo in WWII, and was the officer who recommended John Birch for espionage work. In 1954, Eisenhower put together a special commission to deal with intelligence issues which was chaired by Doolittle. In his report, Doolittle stated ''that we are facing an implacable enemy whose avowed objective is world domination by whatever means and whatever cost. There are no rules in such a game. Hitherto acceptable norms of human conduct do not apply. If the United States is to survive, longstanding concepts of 'fair play' must be reconsidered. We must develop effective espionage and counter-espionage services, and must learn to subvert, sabotage, and destroy our enemies by more clever, more sophisticated, and more effective methods than those used against us. It may be necessary that the American people be made acquainted with, understand, and support this fundamentally repugnant philosophy."

• Before leaving the US, Byrd, and friend, James Ling, purchased 132,000 shares in L-T-V. On his return from safari, LBJ would be in power and L-T-V would be awarded a massive defense contract. 

• The safari was hosted by a German Junker, Werner Von Alvensleben, Director of Safarilandia in Mozambique. Von Alvenseleben accompanied Byrd back to Dallas as Byrd's guest. 

• WVA's father, also named Werner, had collaborated with the German Army in a ruse to trick Hindenburg into allowing Hitler to form a government. In the US, he was incorrectly reported as having been executed, as the ruse had involved giving the appearance that a military coup was about to take place. In fact, he had only been jailed for a short period. He later became involved in the assassination plots against Hitler.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum