Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oswald Autopsy Articles
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Vinny

» Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by Paul Francisco Paso

» Another axe falls on the H & L Cult
Yesterday at 2:30 pm by BC_II

» Josephs demonstrates the worst take-down ever
Yesterday at 11:15 am by Jake Sykes

» the second autopsy showed it was the historical LHO
Yesterday at 7:59 am by greg parker

» Yet Another Book
Mon 16 Oct 2017, 10:21 pm by greg parker

» Once again Josephs has nothing concrete
Mon 16 Oct 2017, 1:06 am by Jake Sykes

» ROKC Art Gallery
Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:45 am by steely dan

» question on texas licenses
Sun 15 Oct 2017, 10:39 am by greg parker

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Hasan's review of Myers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hasan's review of Myers

Post by Albert Rossi on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 2:33 am

Is up at CTKA.  http://www.ctka.net/2014_reviews/with_malice_1.html

Looking forward to reading this, perhaps later today.
avatar
Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 62
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 7:07 am

Albert Rossi wrote:Is up at CTKA.  http://www.ctka.net/2014_reviews/with_malice_1.html

Looking forward to reading this, perhaps later today.


Thanks, Albert. I'm sure Dale Myers will get a kick out of it.  I'm a smartass &
avatar
Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by WM63 on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 4:04 pm

Good stuff, Hasan.

If I may add to your book review:
There is no doubt that Ted Callaway is Myers star witness in the Tippit slaying, and I am glad that you have highlighted the inconsistencies in his accounts and testimony.
But, on one issue, Ted Callaway was consistent:
---In his affidavit of 11/22/1963: he heard shots, at about 1:00PM.
---FBI reports on the interview of Ted Callaway (to paraphrase), all state that: at approximately 1:00PM on 11/22/1963, while standing on the porch of his office at 501 E. Jefferson St., he heard five gunshots.

For most people, "at about 1:00PM/approximately at 1:00PM" is not 1:14.30PM, which is the time Myers pegs for Tippit's murder. If anything, it supports the accounts of Helen Markham, T.F. Bowley, and Mrs. Margie Higgins.

WM63

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 7:03 am

WM63 wrote:Good stuff, Hasan.

If I may add to your book review:
There is no doubt that Ted Callaway is Myers star witness in the Tippit slaying, and I am glad that you have highlighted the inconsistencies in his accounts and testimony.
But, on one issue, Ted Callaway was consistent:
---In his affidavit of 11/22/1963: he heard shots, at about 1:00PM.
---FBI reports on the interview of Ted Callaway (to paraphrase), all state that: at approximately 1:00PM on 11/22/1963, while standing on the porch of his office at 501 E. Jefferson St., he heard five gunshots.

For most people, "at about 1:00PM/approximately at 1:00PM" is not 1:14.30PM, which is the time Myers pegs for Tippit's murder. If anything, it supports the accounts of Helen Markham, T.F. Bowley, and Mrs. Margie Higgins.


Thanks for your comment. There were many things I had to leave out of the review, otherwise it would have been roughly 100 pages long! On the issue of Callaway and the time, I left it out because I honestly thought that most people would regard 1:14.30 pm as being about 1:00 pm. In hindsight, perhaps I was wrong, but I nevertheless don't think that it was something absolutely crucial to include in the review.

BTW, I imagine part 2 will be up at CTKA in a week from now.
avatar
Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by WM63 on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 9:58 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:
WM63 wrote:Good stuff, Hasan.

If I may add to your book review:
There is no doubt that Ted Callaway is Myers star witness in the Tippit slaying, and I am glad that you have highlighted the inconsistencies in his accounts and testimony.
But, on one issue, Ted Callaway was consistent:
---In his affidavit of 11/22/1963: he heard shots, at about 1:00PM.
---FBI reports on the interview of Ted Callaway (to paraphrase), all state that: at approximately 1:00PM on 11/22/1963, while standing on the porch of his office at 501 E. Jefferson St., he heard five gunshots.

For most people, "at about 1:00PM/approximately at 1:00PM" is not 1:14.30PM, which is the time Myers pegs for Tippit's murder. If anything, it supports the accounts of Helen Markham, T.F. Bowley, and Mrs. Margie Higgins.


Thanks for your comment. There were many things I had to leave out of the review, otherwise it would have been roughly 100 pages long! On the issue of Callaway and the time, I left it out because I honestly thought that most people would regard 1:14.30 pm as being about 1:00 pm. In hindsight, perhaps I was wrong, but I nevertheless don't think that it was something absolutely crucial to include in the review.

BTW, I imagine part 2 will be up at CTKA in a week from now.
I appreciate your response, and look forward to part 2. Please do keep up the good work.

WM63

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by Albert Rossi on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 10:58 am

Fine job in demonstrating the pile of lies and contradictions that make up this so-called case against Oswald, Hasan.  I found your handling of the arrest, and the question of what he supposedly said and whether he had a gun particularly revealing.  I am not steeped as much in this part of the 11/22 story as you are, but from what I do know, it sure sounds like Myers has written a superficial, slanted analysis (to be kind).  You have saved me from even bothering to read it.  I'll just wait for part II to deliver the coup de grâce. Wink 

A side-note:  curious how this short, ruddy-complected fellow keeps popping up.  Similar things were said by Duran and Azcue about their visitor in Mexico City.
avatar
Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 62
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:02 am

WM63 wrote:I appreciate your response, and look forward to part 2. Please do keep up the good work

Thank you. So long as my mental health permits, I will continue to try and do so.
avatar
Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:06 am

Albert Rossi wrote:Fine job in demonstrating the pile of lies and contradictions that make up this so-called case against Oswald, Hasan.  I found your handling of the arrest, and the question of what he supposedly said and whether he had a gun particularly revealing.  I am not steeped as much in this part of the 11/22 story as you are, but from what I do know, it sure sounds like Myers has written a superficial, slanted analysis (to be kind).  You have saved me from even bothering to read it.  I'll just wait for part II to deliver the coup de grâce.  

A side-note:  curious how this short, ruddy-complected fellow keeps popping up.  Similar things were said by Duran and Azcue about their visitor in Mexico City.

Thanks, Albert. Dale Myers is an intellectually dishonest shill. I have little doubt that he will write an utterly condescending rebuttal to my review, because I don't think that he can help himself. If he does, I will not be holding back with any cuss words I throw at him. If it hurts (or even destroys) my credibility as researcher, so be it. I can't stand smug liars, and that is precisely what Dale Myers is.
avatar
Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum