Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Where's Dickie?Yesterday at 7:55 pmVinny
stephen roeYesterday at 4:09 pmVinny
Gene WheatonMon 17 Feb 2020, 12:08 ambarto
Otto Otepka to Edward J EspteinFri 14 Feb 2020, 4:32 ambarto
Back Yard PhotographyTue 11 Feb 2020, 5:07 amEd. Ledoux
Sidney Edward VoebelMon 10 Feb 2020, 5:04 ambarto
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share
Go down
Stan Dane
Stan Dane
Posts : 3538
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 66
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sat 31 May 2014, 2:36 am
terlin wrote:The club would have to be run as un-democratically as possible.
A benevolent dictatorship.
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 974
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 68
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
http://martianpublishing.com

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sat 31 May 2014, 2:58 am
Stan Dane wrote:
A benevolent dictatorship.

Yeah, basically. And they're the best kind, right?

Anybody got a problem with that?

(if so, get a loyer)

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
avatar
Guest
Guest

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sat 31 May 2014, 5:50 am
I've got a bad chest infection.  Be back soon.
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas
Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 37
Location : New Zealand

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sat 31 May 2014, 7:40 am
Get better soon, Lee!
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi
Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 64
Location : Naperville, IL USA

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sat 31 May 2014, 7:40 am
Lee, please take care.  I caught the same thing two weeks ago while I was in Hamburg, Germany, and it turned into pneumonia.  It was four days of hell.
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 974
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 68
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
http://martianpublishing.com

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sat 31 May 2014, 10:24 am
Ouch!

Sorry to hear that, Al. Hope you're back to normal now ( or soon will be).

Lee, get well soon. We need you here.

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
Posts : 1899
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 8:22 am
I hope you're feeling better soon, Lee.
avatar
Goban Saor
Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-07-16

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 8:37 am
I agree with those who are sceptical about the mystery club idea. I can just imagine the energy sapping frustration of trying to reason with the unreasonable.
 
I have worked in an organisation that avoided mandatory staff meetings by subdividing the staff into randomly selected discussion groups that would report back to the plenary staff meeting. It was a very effective means of outnumbering and marginalising the anti-authoritarian minority.
 
So what’s left?
 
Unfortunately, the Kennedy clan seems to have turned its collective back on the search for truth about JFK’s assassination.
 
They recently honoured George HW Bush no less, a suspect in the assassination, with the 2014 John F Kennedy Profile in Courage award. That the award was specifically for Bush breaking his presidential election promise not to raise taxes adds a touch of farce to this travesty.
 
And the fact that the clan matriarch Caroline Kennedy holds an important position in the Obama administration as Ambassador to Japan indicates that she’s not interested in rocking the boat.
 
It’s hard to blame her, I suppose, having lost a father an uncle and a brother to the ‘Kennedy curse’ and not wishing to invite any more of that kind of ‘misfortune’ upon herself.
 
It was previously suggested by some, including me, that it might be worthwhile contacting Oswald’s daughters about the PM thread. One would think they would be interested in evidence that shows their father’s innocence. Any active interest by them would be likely to spark something big in the mainstream media.
 
But then again their lack of interest to date suggests that they, like the Kennedys, have been to Room 101 in some guise or other somewhere along the line. I say this because they seem to have disowned Oswald as their father.
 
However, there’s still the chance that the PM evidence might elicit some modicum of filial responsibility in Oswald's daughters. That’s the only possibility I can think of to break the mainstream media omerta on the JFK assassination.
avatar
Guest
Guest

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 9:10 am
Goban Saor wrote:I agree with those who are sceptical about the mystery club idea. I can just imagine the energy sapping frustration of trying to reason with the unreasonable.
 
I have worked in an organisation that avoided mandatory staff meetings by subdividing the staff into randomly selected discussion groups that would report back to the plenary staff meeting. It was a very effective means of outnumbering and marginalising the anti-authoritarian minority.
 
So what’s left?
 
Unfortunately, the Kennedy clan seems to have turned its collective back on the search for truth about JFK’s assassination.
 
They recently honoured George HW Bush no less, a suspect in the assassination, with the 2014 John F Kennedy Profile in Courage award. That the award was specifically for Bush breaking his presidential election promise not to raise taxes adds a touch of farce to this travesty.
 
And the fact that the clan matriarch Caroline Kennedy holds an important position in the Obama administration as Ambassador to Japan indicates that she’s not interested in rocking the boat.
 
It’s hard to blame her, I suppose, having lost a father an uncle and a brother to the ‘Kennedy curse’ and not wishing to invite any more of that kind of ‘misfortune’ upon herself.
 
It was previously suggested by some, including me, that it might be worthwhile contacting Oswald’s daughters about the PM thread. One would think they would be interested in evidence that shows their father’s innocence. Any active interest by them would be likely to spark something big in the mainstream media.
 
But then again their lack of interest to date suggests that they, like the Kennedys, have been to Room 101 in some guise or other somewhere along the line. I say this because they seem to have disowned Oswald as their father.
 
However, there’s still the chance that the PM evidence might elicit some modicum of filial responsibility in Oswald's daughters. That’s the only possibility I can think of to break the mainstream media omerta on the JFK assassination.
I agree wholeheartedly, Goban. Marina, June and Rachel are the key to reopening this thing. Not the Kennedy family. They've moved on it seems.
avatar
Goban Saor
Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-07-16

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm
Thanks for the appreciative response, Paul, though I share the reservations expressed by Albert in the forum recently about Marina’s credibility.
avatar
Guest
Guest

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 6:23 am
Goban Saor wrote:Thanks for the appreciative response, Paul, though I share the reservations expressed by Albert in the forum recently about Marina’s credibility.
Marina's credibility,or lack there of, actually could be an advantage in reopening this case. It would reveal just how compromised she was at the time. I can forgive Marina if she lied. It is understandable that a mother would do what she did in order to protect her daughters. It is clear to me she was coaxed with her testimony.
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 974
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 68
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
http://martianpublishing.com

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Fri 06 Jun 2014, 10:58 pm
The thing I like best about this club idea is that it treats the death of JFK as a murder rather than assuming it was a monstrous political (i.e. governmental) assassination.

Greg's show idea is based on the same premise: investigate it for what it was, a murder.

Any conspiracy will become apart in the investigation, of course, but the crime itself was simply a murder and there seem to be very few investigators treating it as such, IMO.

Hopefully we can get more people to embrace it as a murder case. If it can be viewed in that light only, we might have a shot at getting the case reopened because it was never really investigated as such.

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 974
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 68
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
http://martianpublishing.com

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 1:09 am
Another thing about the club:

The Members could be known as the Dealey Plaza Irregulars... like the Holmesian acolytes.

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
Stan Dane
Stan Dane
Posts : 3538
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 66
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 1:35 am
terlin wrote:Another thing about the club:

The Members could be known as the Dealey Plaza Irregulars... like the Holmesian acolytes.
I tell ya, Terry, I've certainly been "irregular" due to these meds. A few times I felt like using blasting caps to get things moving. But the prunes are helping a lot. Those and a few brewskies I'm not supposed to have. Slowly getting back to normal.
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 974
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 68
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
http://martianpublishing.com

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 2:22 am
Pharmaceuticals are a fickle beast to be sure but I - among others - have always lauded the medicinal properties to be found in the juice of the hops... the ocassional brewsky.

I hope your recovery is complete in record time.

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
Posts : 1899
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:58 am
Has a facebook page for the DMMC been set up? I really think we should have one.
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin
Posts : 974
Join date : 2013-11-30
Age : 68
Location : Middleburg, VA, USA
http://martianpublishing.com

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 8:12 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Has a facebook page for the DMMC been set up? I really think we should have one.

Absolutely! How better to test the waters if something like this is going to fly.

Of course, I think Lee was trying to hammer out the idea more completely before going there...
But it might be good to widen the conversation somewhat, maybe?

_________________
If God had intended Man to do anything except copulate, He would have given us brains. 
                          - - - Ignatz Verbotham
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 6242
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 61
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:15 am
terlin wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Has a facebook page for the DMMC been set up? I really think we should have one.

Absolutely! How better to test the waters if something like this is going to fly.

Of course, I think Lee was trying to hammer out the idea more completely before going there...
But it might be good to widen the conversation somewhat, maybe?
I think Frankie Vegas volunteered to do it, but is waiting on Lee to give the go ahead.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
Posts : 1899
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:30 am
Okay. Thanks for that, Greg.
avatar
Guest
Guest

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:22 pm
I've been giving this some thought over the last few weeks which is why I haven't posted anything concerning the idea.

I was very interested in the proposal from Greg about the TV show idea and also want to comment on that over the next few days.  I think it is an exciting proposition that could result in something really interesting -- but also brings with it a lot of hard work to get it fleshed out.

I find that once I have an idea I like to let the opinions from others settle and churn over for a while to see where it eventually takes me.  I have considered some of the pros and cons written on the thread and do have some ideas that will limit the cons and accentuate the pros but I'd like to get them down on paper before posting them for your further consideration.

Be back on the thread soon...
Sponsored content

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum