REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

9  tsbd  beckley  2  zapruder  prayer  Lifton  Lankford  tippit  Mason  doyle  hosty  fritz  paine  David  4  11  Theory  +Lankford  Weigman  Humor  3a  3  Darnell  frazier  Floor  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

+6
alex_wilson
greg_parker
Hasan Yusuf
casenagell
Frankie Vegas
psellers
10 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Empty The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

Mon 27 Dec 2010, 5:03 pm
As with the Oxnard call, pinpointing the name of the caller would be virtually impossible.

However certain things can be established and taken as fact, while there are other things we can take an educated guess at.

Firstly, here are the FBI reports:

interview with Mrs Jack Tippit
interview with Mr Jack Tippit

The mystery woman mentioned two names, "Weinstock" and "Emile Kardos", said to be Oswald's father and uncle who were Hungarian Communists. She also kept mentioning, without clarification, the term, "brother-in-law".

Who was "Weinstock"?
According to the reports, the caller stated Weinstock was editor of "Woman's World". Others have already suggested this may be Louis Weinstock, and I believe that can be taken as correct. Louis Weinstock was a Hungarian born board member of the CPUSA; had been one of those jailed for violation of the Smith Act, and for a while was General Manager of the "The Worker". In 1962, he had replied to a letter sent by Lee Harvey Oswald. The reference to "Woman's World" is probably a resullt of two distinct memory lapses (or one memory lapse and one mishearing). I think the caller named the publication as "Worker's World" which was the organ of the "Workers World Party" established in 1959 as a breakaway from the SWP. As I cannot link Weinstock to that publication, it seems likely she meant "The Daily Worker" which became known as "The Worker" in 1958. Mention of "The Daily Worker" was then misremembered or misheard as "Woman's World".  

This would tend to date her knowledge of "Weinstock" and "Kardos" to pre-1958.

Who was "Emile Kardos"?
As far as I can tell, no one has looked too hard at finding out - or even guessing who this is. His real name is Emil Gardos.

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Emile_11

From Forgotten Radicals: Communists in the Pennsylvania Anthracite, 1919-1950 by Walter T Howard, p68 "In mid-October, anthracite organiser Emil Gardos submitted a report to The Daily Worker explaining how powerful anti-Communist forces stifled the Party and the NMU..."

For anyone who wants to look, there are a few other references to him to be found on the web.

The caller was thought to be German or Austrian - but in any case, a number of European nationals have difficulty with "G"s, giving them a hard sound akin to a "K" - thus it's no surprise that "Gardos" would be recalled as "Kardos".

Who was the "Brother in Law"?
Here's where it gets tricky and a bunch of conjecture is needed, so I'll start with the bottom line
and name possibilities.

Assuming that the phone call has any validity at all, I believe this may have been a reference to one of John Pic's brothers-in-law,  either George Clifford Parish or John Ebel.

George Clifford Parish
Parish was married to Emma Henrietta Parish (nee Fuhrman). He was a career navy man who had known John Pic for about 11 years and contacted the FBI in early December, 1963 to give them the following information:

His wife had told him that Lee and Marguerite had visited John and Marge Pic in the mid 1950s in New York and that while John was out at sea, Lee had threatened Marge Pic with a knife, and that when John Pic returned home, he had run Lee and his mother out of the apartment as a result. He said his wife also told him that Lee and the Pics fell out over the incident.

Emma Henrietta Parish
Emma was interviewed the day after her husband. She confrrmed the knife story with one very major difference: Emma stated Marge had contacted her other sister, Doris Ebel about the incident and that Doris "berated" Oswald, and it was Doris who removed them from the apartment.

The information provided by Mr and Mrs Parish seems to be the first accounting of the alleged knife incident. John Pic would later claim he was the one who kicked his mother and brother out, but one has to wonder how Emma could have been mistaken given she was the one in direct contact with other family members. She named her three brothers as Edward Fuhrman, Arthur Fuhrman and Paul Fuhrman. Those brothers would also be considered Pic's brother's in law.

There is actually a third candidate for having kicked Lee and Marguerite out. Marge Pic was interviewed by the Secret Service on Movember 25, 1963 and - without any mention whatsoever of the knife story, she laid claim to having having asked them to leave herself on the basis that "life was very difficult" with them there.  

Three different candidates for issuing the impromptu eviction with the "knife" story not mentioned until December 5.

On a side note: Marge Pic was interviewed by the Secret Service away from the presence of her husband without any noted or apparent difficulty. When the FBI wanted to interview her later, Pic insisted he be present on the basis that she was a very nervous person who might not give any information without his being there.

John Ebel
Little is known about Ebel except that he was the personal chauffeur of Howard Deering Johnson of the restaurant and motel chain fame.

The Fuhrman parents had been Hungarian refugees. Pic's Warren Commission testimony concerning his wife and her family is vague beyond belief e.g. he could not remember his wife's birth date, nor how long her parents had been living in the US.

Fascists and Nazis Today by Dennis Eisenberg was published in France in 1963 (pre-assassination).  Warren Commission document 1096 contains this very interesting passage from the book:

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Hungar10

MKULTRA
Subproject 65 and 82 dealt with Hungarian refugees. Subproject 89 dealt with Hungarian repatriation. According to Ted Gittinger, these projects were all concerned  with learning about the  "personality characteristics of the Communsists and so forth". Indeed.

As has been discussed in other threads, Marge Pic appears to have demonstrated automatic writing in her husband's notebook during the '62 Thanksgiving get-together. That get-together also produced a written conversation between the lab technician, John Pic, and the trained pharmacist, Marina Oswald concerning drugs which happened to have later been used in MKSEARCH which took over from MKULTRA in 1964.

Personally, I tend toward thinking the caller to the Tippits was just a whack job - but if  there is anything at all to her (incoherent) story (and I would not have taken the trouble to put this together if I thought there no chance of that), this post sets out where the research should be done.

If you check out the Hughes film this comes from, you, like me, may conclude the chap looks Eastern European: Sean Murphy suspect

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
psellers

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Empty Re: The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

Wed 29 Dec 2010, 9:48 am
Very interesting post Greg. From what I've seen at EF, you seem to be implying the Oswalds weren't exactly a Brady Bunch set up. I am going to read up on John Pic. Could you suggest a good starting point?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Empty Re: The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call

Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:11 pm
psellers wrote:Very interesting post Greg. From what I've seen at EF, you seem to be implying the Oswalds weren't exactly a Brady Bunch set up. I am going to read up on John Pic. Could you suggest a good starting point?

I'm not aware of too much on Pic in any of the literature. Maybe a bit in "Legend". Apart from that, there is the stuff in the Armstrong book about the zoo photo (which it'll be no surprise to learn, I think is a non-issue).

The only (and best) way to learn anything about him is to study his testimony and any documents you can find relating to him. What I did after that was look into the history of his various postings and what was happening at those bases during his various tenures.

I also notice things regarding timing e.g that Oswald's truancy commenced as soon as he turned 13 and ended at the same time that Pic left the Port Security Unit. Coincidence maybe, but the age meets the minimum age being studied to help identify future potential defectors, and Pic's work in the PSU puts him in position to possibly be a spotter for not only such a study, but also for teenage informants. Lee's failure for instance, to salute the flag was a good way of flushing out teachers and students who supported such an action. Bottom line is that the flag saluting ritual was not taken lightly at the height of the Cold War. Entire families came under scrutiny regarding loyalty in similar cases, with some of those ending in court. Yet in Oswald's case, "loyalty" didn't even get mentioned...

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

psellers

Fri 07 Jan 2011, 9:04 am
greg parker wrote:
psellers wrote:Very interesting post Greg. From what I've seen at EF, you seem to be implying the Oswalds weren't exactly a Brady Bunch set up. I am going to read up on John Pic. Could you suggest a good starting point?

I'm not aware of too much on Pic in any of the literature. Maybe a bit in "Legend". Apart from that, there is the stuff in the Armstrong book about the zoo photo (which it'll be no surprise to learn, I think is a non-issue).

The only (and best) way to learn anything about him is to study his testimony and any documents you can find relating to him. What I did after that was look into the history of his various postings and what was happening at those bases during his various tenures.

I also notice things regarding timing e.g that Oswald's truancy commenced as soon as he turned 13 and ended at the same time that Pic left the Port Security Unit. Coincidence maybe, but the age meets the minimum age being studied to help identify future potential defectors, and Pic's work in the PSU puts him in position to possibly be a spotter for not only such a study, but also for teenage informants. Lee's failure for instance, to salute the flag was a good way of flushing out teachers and students who supported such an action. Bottom line is that the flag saluting ritual was not taken lightly at the height of the Cold War. Entire families came under scrutiny regarding loyalty in similar cases, with some of those ending in court. Yet in Oswald's case, "loyalty" didn't even get mentioned...

I managed to read most of his WC testimony. He was posted all over the place and he was in Japan around about the same time his brother was. I also read your threads/post regarding John Pic's notebook and all the conjecture is doing my head in. When I retire I am going to play golf and study this JFK puzzle. In that order.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 07 Jan 2011, 6:51 pm
psellers wrote:
I managed to read most of his WC testimony. He was posted all over the place and he was in Japan around about the same time his brother was. I also read your threads/post regarding John Pic's notebook and all the conjecture is doing my head in. When I retire I am going to play golf and study this JFK puzzle. In that order.

Lee seems to have left Japan just prior to John arriving, but his testimony could be clearer.

There is one document I read recently where he tries very hard too point the finger at his cousin, Marilyn Murret. He tried to raise the issue again in testimony, but got nowhere... I'll have to try and find that document again as he explicitly states that Marilyn and Lee hooked up in Europe.

Golf does my head in. How long before you retire?
psellers

Sun 09 Jan 2011, 6:26 pm
greg parker wrote:
psellers wrote:

Lee seems to have left Japan just prior to John arriving, but his testimony could be clearer.

There is one document I read recently where he tries very hard too point the finger at his cousin, Marilyn Murret. He tried to raise the issue again in testimony, but got nowhere... I'll have to try and find that document again as he explicitly states that Marilyn and Lee hooked up in Europe.

Golf does my head in. How long before you retire?

Long way off I am afraid Greg. By the way my name is Paul.
I never imagined it would be so complex, but I have resigned myself that that is the case. Most of what I have read up on it recently i.e stuff by guys like yourself and most of the EF researchers plus a few books,is perfectly feasible without being outlandish. My only gripe with the JFK research community, is the inability to declare common ground. But I am not sure whether this can be effectively brokered.
Golf does my head in too but not as much as JFKing!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 10 Jan 2011, 8:41 pm
thanks Paul...

I understand what you're saying about common ground, but there are ways around it e.g Jefferson Morley's refusal to theorise and allowing the records to speak for themselves. Using that principle, a very convincing argument can be put together as to why the case should be reopened.

The community IS divided on the nuts and bolts. There are just too many people pushing too many barrows, which in turn lends some validity to the terms "conspiracy theory" and "conspiracy theorists" being used in the pejorative sense.

I have actually been thinking about these things, and one idea I might try is starting threads on specific parts of the case and inviting all those who I have some faith in (which may include those with whom I disagree) to contribute all they can on that topic, along with the supporting evidence and ask that no discussion or debating take place on what is posted.

I would then hope to get at leat two other knowledgable parties to review all the information - edit it down to what they believe is the most compelling, and further distil that into a narrative.

Even getting that amount of co operation won't be easy, but nothing ventured...

Anyhow, hang in there. I have a feeling those golfing neurons can be easily redirected to even more excrutiating pursuits!

Me

Don Jeffries

psellers

Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:03 am
greg parker wrote:thanks Paul...

I understand what you're saying about common ground, but there are ways around it e.g Jefferson Morley's refusal to theorise and allowing the records to speak for themselves. Using that principle, a very convincing argument can be put together as to why the case should be reopened.

The community IS divided on the nuts and bolts. There are just too many people pushing too many barrows, which in turn lends some validity to the terms "conspiracy theory" and "conspiracy theorists" being used in the pejorative sense.

I have actually been thinking about these things, and one idea I might try is starting threads on specific parts of the case and inviting all those who I have some faith in (which may include those with whom I disagree) to contribute all they can on that topic, along with the supporting evidence and ask that no discussion or debating take place on what is posted.

I would then hope to get at leat two other knowledgable parties to review all the information - edit it down to what they believe is the most compelling, and further distil that into a narrative.

Anyhow, hang in there. I have a feeling those golfing neurons can be easily redirected to even more excrutiating pursuits!

I agree that sanctioning evidence will not only lend it support, but it may go a long way to instill much needed credence. What I see time and time again, is a lack of clarity with regards to standpoints. We have the official version which is undoubtedly questionable, but it remains viable because the alternatives are seen as harried pieces of speculation.
Personally, I believe one giant united step needs to be taken to at least prove beyond doubt, to all the regular punters, that it didn't happen the way it was told. That very important first and vital notion should be claimed and set in stone.
Greg ,excruciating golf is all I've ever known. I discovered a sadistic side to me that I never knew existed through golf!
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:32 pm

I think this is a brilliant idea. I hope something can come of it. Let me know if I can help.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:39 pm
Thanks Frankie!

It's something to think about. I am very proud of the group of posters I have here. The problem is a lack of numbers at present to make something like this work as I'd wish.

I sure as hell want anyone currently here involved if they wanted to be, so can you help? You bet. We just need more posters....

Me

Don Jeffries

Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm
I shall try and find some good ones. Maybe some folk who have an interest in a particular part (or person) involved.
And thanks Greg for the amazing forum, every time I come here, I end up reading for hours on end. Very Happy
casenagell

Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:33 pm
Frankie Vegas wrote:

I think this is a brilliant idea. I hope something can come of it. Let me know if I can help.

hmmmm....
Ms Vegas let me know about this thread...very good idea....
This isn't maybe what you're looking for, but I'll throw it out there...The last month or so I've been compiling, as much as I can, a sort of Assassination name-base, based initially on some of the encyclopedia (Benson's)..and MF's name-base., Spartacus etc...The idea of a wiki style site intrigues me...but it's not a system I trust, and would not have any control over. ATM...compiling a massive list of names/dates/places etc..then eventually linking to documents essay's etc...is what I'm striving for..it's very early stages...and I have little idea what I'll eventually want to do with it...share it, obviously...but I'd like eventually to create a skeleton of work that others can then attach the rest too...further, good, contributions, filling in the blanks I've missed.....I had a thought that this could be a good group exercise...just the fact's maa'm...as I really don't see one organized, go- too place for info on the web...lots of good stuff scattered everywere...so, It's something I'm continuing on...if I come across anything (Again..early stages)..I'd be more than happy to pass along all I have...(just looking through MF list..there's lots of intriguing little ares that could do with some much needed follow through...) I think a central place would be handy...if you need help I would be happy to jump on-board....let us know....
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 24 Sep 2012, 8:07 am
This is Louis Weinstock (holding the paint tin facing camera) - the man Armstrong alleges is the father of "Harvey". Picture taken sometime during the 1940s.

Note the complete lack of resemblance to LHO.

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Img_0171-2

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 24 Sep 2012, 2:15 pm
Louis Weinstock is now regarded as a hero of the labor movement and was involved in the creation of Social Security and Unemployment Insurance.

He also at one time faced charges under the Smith Act.
http://dlib.nyu.edu/findingaids/html/tamwag/wag_013/

From his obit:
Mr. Weinstock is survived by his wife, Rose, and daughter Susan, both of Lake Arrowhead, Calif.; a son, John, of Goldens Bridge, N.Y.; three grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/29/obituaries/louis-weinstock-91-a-top-communist-and-a-union-leader.html

Me

Don Jeffries

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Sat 29 Jun 2013, 6:32 am
Greg,

I’m not sure if this means anything, but I thought I’d post it in case you hadn’t seen it. It’s from an interview Bill Kelly did with Volkmar Schmidt.

K: When you organized the party for the Paines to meet the Oswalds, you were on a business trip?

S: A whole bunch of people came there, but I was on a trip to Libya and overseas. But I put some money down and arranged it, and did my best.

K: You were trying to help Oswald out.

S: Absolutely, especially Marina. That was the other thing. I saw Marina and the little child and Oswald just didn’t take any notice of them, and I thought, "boy, are you in trouble."

K: What about Glover?

S: Glover, he got married, his second marriage, maybe he’s divorced by now.

K: Is that a German or Russian girl?

S: Hungarian girl, who I met, but she wasn’t my girl friend, but I met her, and maybe I even introduced her to him. Anyway, we were room mates - Pierce, myself and Glover. And Norman Fredrickson, it’s all romantically involved, he married my sweetheart from Germany, but because my sweetheart had left me.

K: Where are they now?

S: He was with the U.S. Geological Survey, but when we last met he didn’t mention her, and I talked all about my marriage and daughters and all.

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com.au/2008/01/volkmar-schmidt-interview.html
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Fri 05 Jul 2013, 6:37 am
I think I have a good suspect for the Mrs Jack Tippit caller. Her name is Dorothy Hatsois. Greg has already explained in detail the specifics of the call, but here’s the relevant Armstrong Baylor file:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/9504/rec/25

Dorothy Hatsois was from New York. She lived at 124 Rohr Street, Buffalo, New York. In an interview with the FBI on December 11, 1963, she claimed that her brother-in-law, John Hatsois, was close friends with a Hungarian Refugee named Jeno/Eugene Farkas.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57713&relPageId=27

Much info can be found on Farkas in the following Armstrong Baylor file:

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm/compoundobject/collection/po-arm/id/24700/rec/15

As it turns out, Jeno Farkas allegedly wrote the following letter to Jack Ruby:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57033&relPageId=288

After “investigating” this letter, the FBI determined that it wasn’t Farkas who wrote it:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57033&relPageId=286

As it also turns out, Farkas was employed at the Cabana Motel, where Ruby was seen around midnight on November 21, 1963.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=680014

Unfortunately, I have not found a connection between John Hatsois and Louis Weinstock or Emile Kardos. However, I would keep this woman in mind as the Mrs Jack Tippit caller.

Also, be sure to check out this message from Farkas:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57033&relPageId=292
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:00 pm
Hasan,

I'm getting dizzy following Farkas around the country. There is plenty to keep interest, but too soon to determine if it means anything. Will be back if something jumps out.

Me

Don Jeffries

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Fri 05 Jul 2013, 6:47 pm
greg parker wrote:Hasan,

I'm getting dizzy following Farkas around the country. There is plenty to keep interest, but too soon to determine if it means anything. Will be back if something jumps out.

I'm looking forward to your feedback, Greg. Btw, Jim Di complimented the both of us for our research into the call. Just thought I'd let you know.

Sun 12 Oct 2014, 9:15 am
greg parker wrote:As with the Oxnard call, pinpointing the name of the caller would be virtually impossible.

However certain things can be established and taken as fact, while there are other things we can take an educated guess at.

Firstly, here are the FBI reports:

interview with Mrs Jack Tippit
interview with Mr Jack Tippit

The mystery woman mentioned two names, "Weinstock" and "Emile Kardos", said to be Oswald's father and uncle who were Hungarian Communists. She also kept mentioning, without clarification, the term, "brother-in-law".

Who was "Weinstock"?
According to the reports, the caller stated Weinstock was editor of "Woman's World". Others have already suggested this may be Louis Weinstock, and I believe that can be taken as correct. Louis Weinstock was a Hungarian born board member of the CPUSA; had been one of those jailed for violation of the Smith Act, and for a while was General Manager of the "The Worker". In 1962, he had replied to a letter sent by Lee Harvey Oswald. The reference to "Woman's World" is probably a resullt of two distinct memory lapses (or one memory lapse and one mishearing). I think the caller named the publication as "Worker's World" which was the organ of the "Workers World Party" established in 1959 as a breakaway from the SWP. As I cannot link Weinstock to that publication, it seems likely she meant "The Daily Worker" which became known as "The Worker" in 1958. Mention of "The Daily Worker" was then misremembered or misheard as "Woman's World".  

This would tend to date her knowledge of "Weinstock" and "Kardos" to pre-1958.

Who was "Emile Kardos"?
As far as I can tell, no one has looked too hard at finding out - or even guessing who this is. His real name is Emil Gardos.

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Emile_11

From Forgotten Radicals: Communists in the Pennsylvania Anthracite, 1919-1950 by Walter T Howard, p68 "In mid-October, anthracite organiser Emil Gardos submitted a report to The Daily Worker explaining how powerful anti-Communist forces stifled the Party and the NMU..."

For anyone who wants to look, there are a few other references to him to be found on the web.

The caller was thought to be German or Austrian - but in any case, a number of European nationals have difficulty with "G"s, giving them a hard sound akin to a "K" - thus it's no surprise that "Gardos" would be recalled as "Kardos".

Who was the "Brother in Law"?
Here's where it gets tricky and a bunch of conjecture is needed, so I'll start with the bottom line
and name possibilities.

Assuming that the phone call has any validity at all, I believe this may have been a reference to one of John Pic's brothers-in-law,  either George Clifford Parish or John Ebel.

George Clifford Parish
Parish was married to Emma Henrietta Parish (nee Fuhrman). He was a career navy man who had known John Pic for about 11 years and contacted the FBI in early December, 1963 to give them the following information:

His wife had told him that Lee and Marguerite had visited John and Marge Pic in the mid 1950s in New York and that while John was out at sea, Lee had threatened Marge Pic with a knife, and that when John Pic returned home, he had run Lee and his mother out of the apartment as a result. He said his wife also told him that Lee and the Pics fell out over the incident.

Emma Henrietta Parish
Emma was interviewed the day after her husband. She confrrmed the knife story with one very major difference: Emma stated Marge had contacted her other sister, Doris Ebel about the incident and that Doris "berated" Oswald, and it was Doris who removed them from the apartment.

The information provided by Mr and Mrs Parish seems to be the first accounting of the alleged knife incident. John Pic would later claim he was the one who kicked his mother and brother out, but one has to wonder how Emma could have been mistaken given she was the one in direct contact with other family members. She named her three brothers as Edward Fuhrman, Arthur Fuhrman and Paul Fuhrman. Those brothers would also be considered Pic's brother's in law.

There is actually a third candidate for having kicked Lee and Marguerite out. Marge Pic was interviewed by the Secret Service on Movember 25, 1963 and - without any mention whatsoever of the knife story, she laid claim to having having asked them to leave herself on the basis that "life was very difficult" with them there.  

Three different candidates for issuing the impromptu eviction with the "knife" story not mentioned until December 5.

On a side note: Marge Pic was interviewed by the Secret Service away from the presence of her husband without any noted or apparent difficulty. When the FBI wanted to interview her later, Pic insisted he be present on the basis that she was a very nervous person who might not give any information without his being there.

John Ebel
Little is known about Ebel except that he was the personal chauffeur of Howard Deering Johnson of the restaurant and motel chain fame.

The Fuhrman parents had been Hungarian refugees. Pic's Warren Commission testimony concerning his wife and her family is vague beyond belief e.g. he could not remember his wife's birth date, nor how long her parents had been living in the US.

Fascists and Nazis Today by Dennis Eisenberg was published in France in 1963 (pre-assassination).  Warren Commission document 1096 contains this very interesting passage from the book:

Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Hungar10

MKULTRA
Subproject 65 and 82 dealt with Hungarian refugees. Subproject 89 dealt with Hungarian repatriation. According to Ted Gittinger, these projects were all concerned  with learning about the  "personality characteristics of the Communsists and so forth". Indeed.

As has been discussed in other threads, Marge Pic appears to have demonstrated automatic writing in her husband's notebook during the '62 Thanksgiving get-together. That get-together also produced a written conversation between the lab technician, John Pic, and the trained pharmacist, Marina Oswald concerning drugs which happened to have later been used in MKSEARCH which took over from MKULTRA in 1964.

Personally, I tend toward thinking the caller to the Tippits was just a whack job - but if  there is anything at all to her (incoherent) story (and I would not have taken the trouble to put this together if I thought there no chance of that), this post sets out where the research should be done.

If you check out the Hughes film this comes from, you, like me, may conclude the chap looks Eastern European: Sean Murphy suspect

Greg,
You are good! I don't tell you often enough, sorry. I don't tell a lot of you how good you are.
We need to keep encouraging each other.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9550&p=250243
Guest_Tom Scully_*  Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t87-the-mrs-jack-d-tippit-phone-call
    John Ebel

The Fuhrman parents had been Hungarian refugees. Pic's Warren Commission testimony concerning his wife and her family is vague beyond belief e.g. he could not remember his wife's birth date, nor how long her parents had been living in the US......

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6486.msg345531.html#msg345531

February 22, 1963, The Oswald's are introduced to Ruth Paine at a party at the home of Everett Dow Glover.

August 26, 1963, Everett Glover, age 47, marries a Hungarian refugee half his age and just seven years older than his son, Michael Lloyd Glover.
Glover's new bride is the daughter of Janos "John" Hejjas, a recent resident of Dallas with a debt problem associated with a member of the Dallas Hungarian refugee community.....:

See background: (Same link as displayed at top of next quote box, below)

Glover is asked by the WC about his recent marriage, but his new wife's last name is not included in any WC document that I have been able to locate. .......

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,6019.msg345438.html#msg345438
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=96444&relPageId=7
ALLEGATION THAT STEVE GREGORY KENNEDY WAS IN CONTACT WITH LEE HARVEY 0 pg 7
Found in: Oswald 201 File, Vol 45
for a single man of his age KENNEDY stated several people are quite bitter toward him because of his lending them money,,in particular one JANOS HEJJAS, 5615 ,Miller to whom he has loaned approximately
RIF#: 1993.06.15.18:13:11:430000   (7/2/1964)   CIA#: 201-289248

http://jfk.education/images/record-image(4).jpg
Tippit - The Mrs Jack D Tippit Phone call Record-image%284%29

Last edited by A DiEugenio Protege on Sun 12 Oct 2014, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 12 Oct 2014, 11:14 am
Thanks Tom. That's appreciated. 

I know we have had our differences, but I also know you have no agenda other than getting to the truth. That and the posting of solid original research was what separated you from other mods at the EF.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 05 Jan 2017, 3:58 pm
bump

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 22 Mar 2017, 10:29 am
bumped for the HardlyLee.Nut crowd at the Ed Forum

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 10 Apr 2017, 8:45 am
bumped yet again for idiots at the ed forum. Take a good look at the photo of Louis Weinstock who according to the phone call, Oswald's father/

See the family resemblance? No" Of course not. There is none.

And the putative Oswald uncle? He was identified for the firts time anywhere right here in this thread. And guess what? He was not related by blood or marriage to Weinstock.

But one thing you can count on. In a few weeks times, Hargrove will be making the same bullshit claims, with the bullshit being lapped up by the same people just as eagerly as it is now.

fuck 'em all.

absolute dickheads.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 26 Aug 2017, 10:02 am
the collapse of the Hungarian theory precedes.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 24 Nov 2019, 10:32 pm
Wow, it has taken them almost 10 fucking years to catch on and catch up on the identity of the people referenced in the phone call.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26056-evidence-for-harvey-and-lee-please-debate-the-specifics-right-here-dont-just-claim-someone-else-has-debunked-it/?do=findComment&comment=409953

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum