REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  11  Lankford  Humor  fritz  9  doyle  Darnell  3a  hosty  paine  Theory  prayer  frazier  tsbd  3  Floor  4  zapruder  Weigman  Lifton  David  beckley  tippit  +Lankford  2  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

jack - Question on Jack White Empty Question on Jack White

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:26 am
Does anyone know the circumstances of how JW ended up on the photographic panel of the HSCA?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

jack - Question on Jack White Empty Re: Question on Jack White

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:32 am
Was it to check out the valibity of the byp's

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:33 am
You mean who got him on the panel prior to his mauling during examination because he really didn't know what the hell he was talking about?

Rather than why he was put on the panel prior to his mauling during examination because he really didn't know what the hell he was talking about?

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:34 am
and not my spelling

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:38 am
His admission ticket to the HSCA is stored here: http://www.baylor.edu/lib/poage/white/index.php?id=59087

Its not available online and I am not sure if it would contain his application if he had one.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 9:19 am
Paul Klein wrote:His admission ticket to the HSCA is stored here: http://www.baylor.edu/lib/poage/white/index.php?id=59087

Its not available online and I am not sure if it would contain his application if he had one.
Admit one: Now showing...

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 9:25 am
Hello Hello wrote:You mean who got him on the panel prior to his mauling during examination because he really didn't know what the hell he was talking about?

Rather than why he was put on the panel prior to his mauling during examination because he really didn't know what the hell he was talking about?
Both would be good to know. 

I mean, as you allude to... he had no qualifications other than experience working with an ad agency. I seem to recall he was put on simply because of his known concerns about some of the evidence... but I don't trust my memory too much any more.

His agency and what Linda Minor had to say about it is in the back of my mind.

Me

Don Jeffries

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Tue 08 Jul 2014, 11:02 am
Hmm, would that be another of those CIA-fronted ad agencies?

Just wonderin'.

Fri 11 Jul 2014, 6:17 am
Isn't there a big question mark over the Jack White version of the Lee Oswald defection photograph as well?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 11 Jul 2014, 6:49 am
Hello Hello wrote:Isn't there a big question mark over the Jack White version of the Lee Oswald defection photograph as well?
Sorry mate, can't remember which one that is...

Me

Don Jeffries

Sat 12 Jul 2014, 12:48 am
greg parker wrote:
Hello Hello wrote:Isn't there a big question mark over the Jack White version of the Lee Oswald defection photograph as well?
Sorry mate, can't remember which one that is...

I'll dig out the details later, Greg

Sun 21 Jun 2015, 6:34 pm
I can say this only;  I attended a University here in town's basketball games, from 1966 to the present.  As a kid in the early 60's, I would always see this same man and his wife, sitting in their season ticket seats on the 1st row, as ours were a section over from them, but I eyed them at every single game for decades.  Later, once much of the info. and books on the JFK Assassination came out (much from the mid-80's till now), and I came to realize that this same man from the JFK research vids--Backyard photographs, and many more---I realized that this was the SAME man I'd seen ever basketball game, of every year, of my entire life.  I found out about 3 years ago, that he had in fact passed away.  As I got a bit bolder, and I knew who he was, since I had a burning interest in the case since I was 6 when it happened, I approached him, began a conversation, and rapport, and friendship over the last 10 yrs. or so.  As a SERIOUS researcher, I can say I'd "known" him for over 50 years, from afar, then as a friend, and I can say that he was as LEGIT a researcher, with no hidden agenda at all---he was very straightforward with me, very cordial, as was his wife (even though she was very quiet, demure--a sweet lady), but Jack who I would ask questions, would answer, and not act like he was a "know it all"--instead that "Here's my research, study, and you can decide for yourself," as he was very able to answer anything, without going into greater detail--he stayed on my question.  I found him very insightful, and not some CIA misdirection, plant or useful pawn.  He was LEGIT.  I'd purchased the poster of all of the public photographs of Oswald, that he placed chronologically, and it showed obviously, not all were the same character at all.   ..............Well, I wanted to give you a perspective from knowing him for decades;  this was a pretty humble guy, not a wealthy guy just hawking materials, but a citizen of my city who just wanted to know what had transpired so long ago.  A very sincere, serious man.  Hope my perspective might help.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 22 Jun 2015, 9:26 am
Thanks for that.

But it doesn't change the cold hard fact that he gave 3 different versions of his relationship to Frank Kudlaty (two different versions to me and a complete denial of any sort of relationship to Armstrong, nor does it excuse or explain why he and Armstrong claimed what I have dubbed the "Frankenstein" image was the one used by the FW Star Telegram. It was not the image used at all. 

Very few people are one dimensional. You saw one aspect of him. I saw another - based on his own contradictory statements. The difference is in the circumstances. You posed no threat to him or his reputation.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 1:54 pm
jack - Question on Jack White 0512c110
jack - Question on Jack White 68268710

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Tue 29 Dec 2020, 9:32 pm
He seems to have been quite a crazy guy.

https://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_0.htm

Wed 30 Dec 2020, 7:15 pm
I'm sure Jack White was a decent man . 

Someone's personal attributes however are hardly an accurate gauge to measure their professional competence.

As a researcher and a self professed " photo analyst" he was a disaster. I know next to nothing about photography, but even I was able to comprehend the basic fundamental laws that seemed beyond his understanding.

Worse than that he blazed a truly calamitous trail...sober analysis was discarded in favour of ideology.

Pouring over horrendously pixelated internet reproductions and claiming to see all sorts of extravagant wonders lurking amidst the shadows and the JPEG artifacts became exalted , becoming some sort of voodoo alchemy.

Simply claiming alteration was enough. They didn't have to worry about such mundane trivia as who did the altering, or when, where and perhaps most importantly how...

Any challenge, no matter how polite , well intentioned and carefully thought out were met by a barrage of open abuse and insinuation.

Anyone who didn't see the 3 headed kilt wearing dwarf with the bazooka peeping out from beneath the hem of " Marilyn Sitzmans" skirt was at best a cognitively impaired fool.

At worse they were a disinformation operative, 

His particular " method" reduced what should have been a serious scientific discipline into a pseudo science..one thirds quackery to two thirds clumsy buffoonery.

In his wake followed luminaries such as Cinque and Butler..

Harvey and Lee was simply his photographic methods redeployed and rebranded.

The exact same technique. Ideologically driven and led by a cane tapping myopic fumbling his way through  decade's old documents...

Letting his seeing eye dog piss all over the brilliant work of other researchers..

But there was an unpleasant subtext...more than just a hint of Lifton's underhanded nastiness and mean spirited duplicity.

A complete inability to even tolerate dissenting views.

A dedicated researcher should welcome dissenting opinions. It is often through the spark of such intellectual conflict that the flame is lit...the flame that ultimately illuminates the darkness.

In my opinion Jack White along with Fetzer- a particularly repulsive example of the third rate academic hack, touting his wares to the crusty deans of impoverished intellectual backwaters- Drago and his earnest band of deep political philosophers damaged research to such an extent that characters like Don Jeffries later rose to the scum polluted surface of the alternative troofer fraternity...

Having people like that giggling imbecile Jeffries, he'd like to put on the shiny new jackboots those lovely chaps over at American Free Press sent him, but he still can't tell his left from his right...

( Imagine the indignity!! Wanking with the hand he usually used for his seig heiling) and Alex Jones represent an " alternative" to the " lamestream" media , ensures that there's no alternative at all...

As Jeffries ideological forebears knew all too well the same lie looks very different when you alter the perspective...

They helped perpetrate, in many ways they actually instigated THE cardinal error. The single most destructive attribute...

They made research seem ridiculous. After all there's fuck all difference between James Files, William Greer, Otto Skornezy or Jackie Kennedy pulling the trigger than having LHO do it...

They embodied the very worst caricatures...the unhinged tin foil hat conspiracy theorists..

Their basic premise was: if they couldn't understand something it was the result of a conspiracy.
They took Peter Dale Scott's concept and turned it into an absurdist puppet show..

Japanese kabuki theatre...

Only they could properly decipher the shadows.

But when the lights were switched back on, or daylight came flooding in through the moth eaten curtains, the stage was empty .

The shadows had been made by shadows..

PDSs theory is valid, a discipline of its own, but it exists in this world of five senses , a world where physical laws do not yield to the will of phantasmal omniscient omnipotent " sponsors"

White and his clique  attempted to wield the concept of Deep Politics as if it was a magic wand.

A cross between the Wizard of Oz and Aleister Crowley...a hermeneutical theosophical society of highly enlightened warrior poets who could see through divine eyes.

In reality it was a mouldy shroud that hid their sometimes terrifying ignorance of history and science. I'll never forget Fetzer's anonymous " psy ops" expert. While pontificating about various intelligence related matters over on the 13 Inch Head forum, on the now almost laughably quaint " Judyth Vary Baker Living in Exile" thread he made a series of horrendous schoolboy errors.
For example while attempting to dazzle the readers with examples of his inside knowledge about the British Admiralties Room 40 codebreakers he managed to get the fucking war wrong!!!
Waffling away about their various ( no doubt Zionist Illuminati inspired) nefarious deeds during WW2
As another aside , those who point to the Fletcher Prouty anecdote about Churchill's wistful reference to " a high cabal' obviously didn't have the " benefits" of a British public school education.... Churchill was quoting from Ovids Metamorphoses... the high cabal' in question was in fact the Olympian God's and their predilection for meddling in human affairs. 
Unless some wannabe Conspirocrat wants to suggest that Phoebus Apollo was really a high level facilitator of some sort..

It created the perfect environment for charlatans.

Jack White may indeed have possessed wonderful personal characteristics,  

But not only was his work almost always wrong, he exerted a truly baleful influence.

Even his early work like " Badgeman"

At the dawn of the internet age, riding on the crest of the post JFK wave, when for a brief shining moment it really did seem like the torrent would sweep decades of deceit.. what majestic specimens came bursting out of the murky depths? 
Balanced on the surf like avenging angels, the sun blazing from their shields 

Jim fucking Marrs...a man so gullible and easily fooled he believed some sleazy bespectacled fetishist was humanities intermediary with a 2 billion year old race of sentient silicon based " Rock People" from Venus...I'm not joking..

Google Richard Thielmann..
He claimed that the scar from his heart bypass was actually the result of some super spooky hi tech hi jinks that allowed him to breathe on Venus...

Marrs, White, Armstrong and the Fetzer gang( the only one with any credibility at all is Mantik) proceeded to do in one short decade what it took centuries of desertification to do to the once fertile plains of Egypt...

The work of the Sylvia Meaghers and the Vincent Salandrias are the equivalent of the water erosion lines on the Sphinx ( don't worry I've not had a sudden epiphany over Xmas...binge watching Ancient Aliens.. there is clear signs of sedimentation on the Sphinx, more evidence that the Sphinx is far FAR older than the Pyramids ) or the cave paintings in the famous Cave of the Swimmers...

Glimpses of a vanished age...a fertile land bursting with life before the cruel remorseless winds( like the notorious Simoon..a wind considered so evil and so destructive that a king once declared war on it...marching his troops out with the banners fluttering and trumpets blaring... the world does indeed move in circles,. Changes come and go, a dizzying swirl, just to ensure the essential remains changeless... declaring war on a wind is like declaring war on an idea) came howling in to reduce it to a barren wasteland..

White and co reduced research to a garish sideshow.... tabloid fodder of the worst sort..
The Great Zapruder Film Hoax...Harvey and Lee. OIC, Trine Day and Judyth Baker, Drago prattling away... reduced to passing gas on that most highly esteemed scholarly journal- Facebook..

White embodied the twin traits- egoism and stupidity.

What they didn't know wasn't worth knowing. And those who dared to say otherwise we're excoriated then banished 

The project is so important because we need to reach the vast majority of people who don't give a fuck about the assassination.
And the majority of those that do , have been influenced by the hateful bilge White and co cheerfully pumped out... the sewage their full witted proxies still disgorge....

White and co made research into the assassination seem ridiculous, thus he turned off the brightest minds of subsequent generations.
Who could easily see through the transparent, hateful fatuity...

They debased it to such an extent that they made the Warren Commission lie seem less ridiculous than the truth ..

What is truth?

Quod est Veritas?

In their hands it became a bloated melange of self righteousness, bumbling stupidity, colossal ineptitude,... It was the sort of truth Stalin himself would be proud of...

The members and regular lurkers here , due to their tenacity, their inquisitive minds and their propensity to recognise empty words and propaganda for what it is... regardless of whomever spews it, are amongst the few informed folk to persevere,. Folk who understand the immense historical significance of the assassination..
Perhaps the most important thing to realise is that the assassination isn't really all that historical at all...

The sunlight in Dealey Plaza that day reflected from one of the countless spokes in the wheels that grind remorselessly...

The wheels turn because human beings are stupid enough to keep pedalling...

There ends this morning's meeting of the Sidney Gottlieb memorial MK Ultra Anonymous meeting... please stack your chairs neatly and try to be as quiet as possible on the way out...The Jimbo Baggins Tantric Cookery Class in the next room is still in progress.... and their " life model" gets a little bit jittery if he hears footsteps outside...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum