REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

paine  3a  9  frazier  4  David  Floor  tsbd  fritz  beckley  2  Lifton  Theory  Lankford  Humor  +Lankford  zapruder  tippit  Darnell  11  prayer  doyle  Weigman  Mason  3  hosty  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The Third Marguerite Empty The Third Marguerite

Tue 22 Jul 2014, 6:59 am
Everyone knows there was the tall, beautiful and glamorous Marguerite and a short, frumpy, grey-haired Marguerite.

But we now have evidence of a third Marguerite: we'll call her "the scholarly Marguerite".*

The Third Marguerite Gerber10

This could only mean that there was a third "Lee". We must now concentrate our efforts on drawing out his biography from the extant records. After that we need to randomly select an auto mechanic from the Ozarks to "fit" that bio to and periodically stalk him. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how real research is conducted. 

*brought to my attention by an old scholar who was quick to realize the potential of this find.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

The Third Marguerite Empty Re: The Third Marguerite

Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:35 am
Brilliant, Greg!  cheers

Wed 23 Jul 2014, 3:03 am
Wonder if JA is contemplating a rewrite?

Mon 28 Jul 2014, 7:00 am
This is getting very complex. Kerry Thornley claimed in 1992 that he and Oswald were the results of a neo-Nazi eugenics experiment, by a very dark secret group called the Vril. Could it be that Marguerite was actually acting in the capacity of a Vril agent? Oy... haven't had my second cup of coffee yet...
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Mon 27 Jul 2015, 11:55 am
If memory serves, VRIL was a soporific offered by the early Nazi elites to misguide the Theosophists. Their primary thrust was for the inhabitants of Thule, the mythical Aryan progenitors who lived along the Guldenschtickle - the mythic Yellow-brick Road - represented in the city of Munchen by a lane of that very city only two blocks away from the location of the Night of Broken Glass.

It is not known if these progenitors went by the name of Munchkins, but if would fit, of course.

It should also be noted that in the Continuation of Perceval, edited above by Marguerite Oswald III, the Munchkins are alluded to in the guise of the inhabitants of the Dark Mountain against which Perceval sallies to save his fellow night, Lacotemal Taille.

Through this connection we can see that Perceval is actually Lee II ( Harvey ) and Lacotemal is the aforementioned auto mechanic from the Ozarks ( Lee III ).

A dark and brooding read sure to be notated in Armstrong's next revised edition. I am sure.

Last edited by Terry W. Martin on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flying Tiger Comics

Mon 27 Jul 2015, 1:32 pm
nonsqtr wrote:This is getting very complex. Kerry Thornley claimed in 1992 that he and Oswald were the results of a neo-Nazi eugenics experiment, by a very dark secret group called the Vril. Could it be that Marguerite was actually acting in the capacity of a Vril agent? Oy... haven't had my second cup of coffee yet...

It's not so much the shakespearean Fool gibberish (the spouting of which protected him) but rather the photo of Thornley in Dealey Plaza that interests me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum