REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  Humor  Lifton  paine  Theory  3a  4  +Lankford  frazier  hosty  11  Mason  fritz  prayer  Weigman  2  9  David  doyle  tsbd  beckley  zapruder  3  Lankford  tippit  Floor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

Floor - the tether on the 6th floor window Empty the tether on the 6th floor window

Wed 20 Aug 2014, 4:05 am
Here is an interesting piece of evidence that seems to have been mostly overlooked, I can't find any scuttlebutt on this.

This is Warren Commission Exhibit 482, it's a close-up of 481, showing the 6th floor window in the book depository.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0113b.htm

You can clearly see the tether holding the window up, yes?

My question is: what happened to the tether? Has anyone talked about this piece of evidence, considered it.... um... catalogued it, documented it...... dusted it for fingerprints?

What happened to it? Do we know what the DPD did with it?

Is there any discussion of this tether at all, in the official documentation?

(Forgive me if I'm asking a n00b question, I can't find anything on this in the scuttlebutt so far).
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Floor - the tether on the 6th floor window Empty Re: the tether on the 6th floor window

Thu 21 Aug 2014, 1:29 am
It's okay, Brian. I forgive you for asking a n00b question. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to it.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Floor - the tether on the 6th floor window Empty Re: the tether on the 6th floor window

Thu 21 Aug 2014, 1:51 am
I'm sure Ruth Paine has a spare one, if its really needed.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Thu 21 Aug 2014, 4:50 am
ROFL! Merciless. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum