Choose Search Type
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Quite Disgusting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Mon 22 May 2017, 7:45 am

sunny Bump

I can't stand the cunt either.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Mon 22 May 2017, 3:26 pm

LOL

except I didn't really LOL.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Tue 23 May 2017, 5:49 am

LOL

Do you remember when I once claimed I had colon cancer - and the proof I had was because I could smell it?

LOL  sunny

True story.

Tommy
The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 8:57 pm

Vinny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 9:40 am

Vinny,

I am not willing to click on it,
Can you give synopsis?

Thx, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 10:21 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Vinny,

Can you give synopsis?

Thx, Ed
It's just Ralph reposting Gilbride's "scathing attacks" on the Prayerman posters.

Ralph's gotta change the name of his blog because he now says it wasn't Ruby who shot Oswald - they were both innocent. How about...

Ruby & Oswald, Innocent Dudes by Ralphy And Gilly Enterprises

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 10:22 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Vinny,

Can you give synopsis?

Thx, Ed
Ed, it can be boiled down to this....

"I think the whole purpose of the Prayer Man hypothesis is to distract from the fact of Oswald being the Altgens Doorman"

..............the wily old bastard has rumbled us What the?
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 3:36 am

Bonus Bible Study for the Sanctimonious Paint Sniffer:

●  Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.
– Ecclesiastes 9:7

●  Wine that gladdens human hearts, oil to make their faces shine, and bread that sustains their hearts. – Psalm 104:15

●  The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, "Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners." But wisdom is proved right by her deeds. – Matthew 11:19

●  Well, whatever you do, whether you eat or drink, do it all for God's glory. – 1 Corinthians 10:31

Glug glug glug!
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Thu 27 Jul 2017, 7:50 pm

Meanwhile Alan Ford has given that horrible paint sniffing dimwit  the treatment he so deserved.
I hope the cunt sticks to his 3 month sabbatical, we could all do with a break from Richard Gilbride's insane ramblings,  Doyle and him having a padded cell next to each other yapping on to themselves........'HEAVEN!'

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 27 Jul 2017, 10:00 pm

Yeah props to Alan for even wadding through such dried up drivel.
Alan has an advantage with 98-99% blood oxygen saturation.

The Doyle, plop plop, tries to infest Facebook with his trashed to death Davidson's gif.
He stands no chance when I find his 'postings' then he runs back to his baby, a Prayer Woman FB page. 
I put a few images pointing out him being untruthful... which quickly disappeared.  
I mean that poor lady is drinking from a tea cup with one face and her second face has elephantiasis.
Not to mention the skulls with top hats dancing about.
Only a crazy person would claim Davidson's "gif" is somehow superior to the clearest frame of each film (Weigman & Darnell) and commence study of the poorest material.

"I have adequately explained that Davidson's 2 part gif, that I have displayed below, is an animated image that merges two single Wiegman frames into a series of frames that creates the illusion of a motion picture by means of two single frames."
~Crazy Person

So now which frame of the new frames created is the lunkhead now claiming is the "best" 

"If you view Davidson's gif below it shows a frame from the very beginning of the Wiegman Film interspersed with a frame from the very end. Davidson's technology offers 100% of the 1st frame in the 1st image and then blends the two for several frames before offering 100% of the 2nd frame in the last image. This creates an artificial motion picture effect from only 2 images. The reason you can see the face of a woman in the 2nd frame is because Wiegman has pulled much closer to the portal and therefore gets a better clearer shot. 
          Bart Kamp showed the elongated forehead in the 2nd image and claimed it was an artifact. Kamp suggested that since the elongated forehead on top of the woman face was an artifact that therefore the entire image was an artifact and therefore invalidated the woman's face. However on closer examination I discovered that the man to Lovelady's right in the 1st frame disappears in the 2nd frame. If you examine the shape and height of that man's forehead in the 1st frame it matches the shape and height of the elongated forehead. In short, the elongated forehead is the forehead of that man who disappears and ends up standing behind Prayer Man.
      Celluloid film does not make artifacts that big because it is a basic chemical reaction to light on a film surface that captures what is there and is a medium that isn't easy to create quirks that large on without explanation. ROKC tends to use the artifact claim for things it has trouble answering."
~Crazy Person

ROKC did answer.
Brian has never and will never study a celluloid film of W&D.
He is delusional, and he thinks an original celluloid film is equal to Davidson's computer version of a celluloid film.
This represents Brian's knowledge, or lack thereof.   
Brian does not comprehend that the "film" Davidson uses is an internet download of a computer file which has been taken from "SOMEWHERE" and that unknown quantifier is key, as the celluloid original was transferred to analog and then recorded onto a 3/4" VHS tape.
The tape was used to make every copy in existence.

Gary Mack copy does not exist.

So you have an unknown number of generations, unknown number of uploads/downloads/compression/transfers/extractions.
So going from celluloid to Analog to digital from an unknown process does create artifacts.
Size?
The area is tiny!
And you Brian have to admit it is, and has been blown up to reveal tiny artifacts. They are not any size but the original size.
Size does not mean they can not exist. 
How big were those buttons??
If it didn't exist as artifacts why do they exist as shown in Davidson's gif? 
Why did I post dozen examples of different types of artifacts  
Why does she have two faces, ten skulls, two matching with top hats?

Because you Brian have lost the plot.

I say save room.
One padded cell is enough for the duo of depravity. 

Quite disgusting.

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1207p75-shirley-temple-is-prayer-man-according-to-duncan-mcrae
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 8:44 am

You left out wheelbarrow man  Arrow

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 8:02 pm

Gonna need a wheelbarrow to pick up Brian's pant loads
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 28 Jul 2017, 9:11 pm

Real point is Brian does not know film from a pixel.

Brian doesn't know squat.

Brian leaves a film on anything he touches, which still leaves him wholly unqualified to comment.

And while huffing paint is temporary, the effects to the sniffer seem to be permanent.

The duo of depravity are lost causes and should be put on government assistance, given canes and very dark glasses.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 11:49 am

The fuckwit posted again and this time he is after Jim D. one more time.
With he weak arguments that start to fall apart from the second you start readin them.
He is even more of a waste of space than Doyle is, perhaps they sniff Gilbride's merch together?

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 4:50 pm

Gilbride is boring. And crap at ranting. Brian is world class at ranting.
I picture Brian in a grass skirt. Suspended from the waist are a number of tennis balls. These represent the shrunken heads of forum mods he's collected after falling foul of them.

Herr Burnham is next......
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:18 pm

He had stated that he would not be back for three months,but has already been back to reply.

Last edited by Vinny on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Vinny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 10:50 am

Could somebody let Dick Gilbride know that Albert Doyle passed away over three years ago? Would that be too pigheaded a thing to request?

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16619-Where-the-heck-is-Albert-Doyle&p=120844#post120844

I find it almost impossible to believe this poor, sorry, clueless, misguided bastard was ever a member of ROKC.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:20 pm

Stan Dane wrote:Could somebody let Dick Gilbride know that Albert Doyle passed away over three years ago? Would that be too pigheaded a thing to request?

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16619-Where-the-heck-is-Albert-Doyle&p=120844#post120844

I find it almost impossible to believe this poor, sorry, clueless, misguided bastard was ever a member of ROKC.
Agreed, Stan
A good detective would know Albert fell off the perch a few years back. A good detective would know that Doyle's photo analyst skills put him on a par with Louis Braille. A good detective would know Doyle has got himself banned wherever he shows up. (hint for Gilbride....check Der Forum). A good detective would know that the author of a 75 page mega essay that nobody has read might hit the keyboard feeling a bit miffed.

If your name is Richard Gilbride then all of the above is way over your head.
Good detectives know this.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 8:00 pm

Not just a member Stan, a co admin as well.
Good riddance, as they say.... since his departure he has not submitted a shred of substance to this case. Only throwing his toys out of the pram without any effect!

"My personal opinion is that Doyle is one of the best posters around. He's the closest thing we have today to Duke Lane-"  
Your personal opinion is not worth much Dicky boy........funny post tho, but if you weren't as fucked in the head as Doyle you might have gotten away with it. BUT no more passes for you tho Dick

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 6:11 am

This is what I call putting someone into their place as they have deluded themselves with their petty beliefs for a little too long!!!!

Well done Jim D.!

"This is one of the problems i have with this field. For many people, this is not a research endeavor. Its a quasi religious Crusade, comparable to the misguided Children's Crusade of the middle ages.

Doyle PM'd me on this subject a couple of days ago. He also tried to dump a guilt trip on me, that somehow I was in some way responsible for his being placed on moderation. 

No sale to him. No sale to you. 

Bart's article was a good piece of mostly new research about the lunchroom encounter. An event that had become something of a shibboleth with JFK books and research. I began to question this event when I discovered Baker's first day affidavit. It was mentioned at length by Weisberg in Whitewash 2, and so I found it online at the Dallas Archives. I wrote four pages about it in Reclaiming Parkland. (See pages 216-220) I stand by what I wrote.

But Bart brought in many new sources of information about the event. That article has one of the highest ratings ever recorded at Kennedysandking.com. Something like 19 five stars. Which is the opposite of an appeal to authority. Its approval from the public. There is not anything in that article as edited that refers to PM. And for you to say that somehow if you like the article its like the WC saying "well, if Oswald killed JFK he killed Tippit", because you have to buy PM also ,that is such a loopy stretch that it shows how obsessed you and Doyle have become with Sean Murphy's ideas. 

I have not posted on the lunch room encounter thread here in ages. And I don't ever plan on doing so. I have not posted on the PM matter over at EF in ages. And I don't plan on doing so. And I have stated why. Because the arguments have become so polarized and so angry that I don't see any point in taking part. It would be like arguing whether the Zapruder film has been altered with Lifton and Groden. What would be the point? None that I can see."

barto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 10:21 am

Doyle and Dick issue from an obnoxious phalanx of rabid dunk tank clowns who are part and parcel to various and sordid other midway sideshows populating the far wide fringes of the JFK community common. 

As they razz and hoot their cheap and dirty brand of dunk tank shtick, they do on occasion goad one or two patrons of the venue into tossing a few pitches at the gaudy mechanical target disks set to flip these ragged buffoons from atop their perches on wooden paddle dunk tank seats and plop down into the putrid dunk tank bilge tepidly awaiting in the spaces beneath their sorry behinds. 

Bullseye Jim! Your aim is true.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 10:25 am

Jake wrote:Doyle and Dick issue from an obnoxious phalanx of rabid dunk tank clowns
Gets my vote for phrase of the century and the best opening line of a Boys Own Adventure comic!

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 10:54 am

Stop it please.   lol! lol! lol!   You're killing me.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 11:35 am

greg parker wrote:
Jake wrote:Doyle and Dick issue from an obnoxious phalanx of rabid dunk tank clowns
Gets my vote for phrase of the century and the best opening line of a Boys Own Adventure comic!

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Wed 23 Aug 2017, 12:40 am

Why do Doyle and Gilbride keep saying that Jim D is a Murphy fan and ROKC fan? Jim himself has stated quite a few times in the past that he is not 100% sure that PM is Oswald. While that PM might quite likely be Oswald, only after  getting the scans one can say for certain whether it is Oswald or not.Yet Doyle and his fan Gilbride keep saying Jim is a Murphy supporter.

Vinny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top