REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  3  beckley  paine  Lifton  Humor  4  Floor  David  zapruder  2  +Lankford  11  Lankford  3a  doyle  Darnell  Weigman  tippit  9  Mason  Theory  hosty  tsbd  prayer  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Beckley Bunch

+8
greg_parker
Vinny
Jake_Sykes
steely_dan
alex_wilson
TerryWMartin
BC_II
Ed.Ledoux
12 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 Empty The Beckley Bunch

Tue 14 Jan 2020, 6:05 pm
First topic message reminder :

The Lone Gunman With Rob Clark,

Episode 161 The Beckley Bunch:

https://tlgpodcast.blogspot.com/p/podcast-episodes.html?m=1
The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 Beckle12

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 Empty Re: The Beckley Bunch

Tue 14 Jan 2020, 10:12 pm
UPDATED DOCS LINK
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apw2l2vJMoNNoyUbFbG9BJtU3trR?e=GGQC4x
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 14 Jan 2020, 10:52 pm
The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 1227wo10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 14 Jan 2020, 10:57 pm
The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 1961gr10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 14 Jan 2020, 11:39 pm
The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 Scree260
BC_II
BC_II

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 8:28 am
Absolutely incredible audio as always with anyone from ROKC. Informative, wonderfully destructive (to sacred research community sacred cows & the official narrative) and just kicks ass from second to second of the audio. big thanks to Rob and Ed/ROKC for the work you all continue to do.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 1:32 pm
A brilliant presentation, Ed!

This should be required before anyone could claim the lofty title of JFK researcher.

alex_wilson

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 3:10 pm
I agree completely with BC and Terry..fantastic stuff Ed. That presentation should be mandatory for all the self styled researchers who inhabit those bizarre alternate dimensions...where Harvey is Lee and Lee is an undersized Hungarian waif called Gardos.
Research like this( and Bartos WWE sized smackdown of Herr Speer...what is it with the fucking Nazi surnames anyway?..Rottenfuhrer Speer and Reichsleiter Hess..next they'll be an Obersturmfuhrer Hoess a Liftonite from Montecito..no wonder Bri Bri felt right at home...) is the respectable face of ROKC..the sort of ROKC that's welcome in polite company..afternoon tea and crumpets with Ms Conway at the Lancer Bistro and Snackbar on Elm St...
The Dr Jekyll t the Mr Hyde of Bri Bri and the amazing exploding necrotic basement experience....the yin t the pink zen sandalled yang.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 3:30 pm
Mahalo BC_II, and Alex.
The show and presentation were several months in the making. There are couple hundred docs and images accompanying the paper. Please peruse them too.

1026 N. Beckley, a dead end. Or just The End.

View from 605 and 602 to 214 Neely
The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 20200110

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 3:32 pm
Duplicate post

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
alex_wilson

Wed 15 Jan 2020, 6:40 pm
I'm going t read through your presentation again right now Ed. It's the kind of thing you need t read a good few times t properly absorb all the details and nuances.
I'll most certainly peruse the documents too.
The Neely St Questions thread over on Mings 13 inch head forum always stuck in my mind.
It was one of the finest pieces of forum based research I've ever read.
You Greg and Barto are revealing the inner workings of the assassination plot. Disassembling the pieces carefully and methodically.
Neely St..2FLRE..Prayerman..a whole new research level..giving us all a clearer understanding free of obfuscatory doppelganger related bullshit.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 16 Jan 2020, 2:30 am
Sorry, I tend to go lite on the CIA body doubles in my presentations. I could add six or seven to compete with Mr X.
I hear he is the king of doppling or was it ganging, ...no matter facts are more fun.
Closest I get are just actual live persons mistaken for Oswald, like Crafard was.

In the accompanying one drive link I provided as source materials, and references, it says it has 241 images and docs.

New docs and pics I find I will add as a post, so the 1drive is the archive.

Have fun looking, I could not fit all the rabbit's trails or rabbits in the show. Of course I'm no magician. 

Cheers, Ed

UPDATED DOCS LINK
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apw2l2vJMoNNoyUbFbG9BJtU3trR?e=GGQC4x
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 16 Jan 2020, 5:39 am
OutThe Beckley Bunch - Page 3 Th?id=OIP.rfx_zQq4eKqbpOXxt8AOrgHaHa&w=106&h=110&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3standing work, Ed. And I agree with those who were thankful you kept the LHO count down to a manageable level

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Thu 16 Jan 2020, 2:30 pm
I have to find the time this work deserves, and am really looking forward to doing so. I can see it's really going to be fun. Tx Ed.

Thu 16 Jan 2020, 5:40 pm
Much obliged.

As an aside;
Thanks to Mick who asked about the wallet, ... DOD card, the stuff destroyed with silvering. 
Does anyone know if they recovered Oswalds prints from any of the Hidell ids? You know those incriminating ID's made and carried by Lee in his wallet... so they must have had prints? They silvered them to death, right. and.....so did they get any prints from the commies cards? TIA

Props to Mick Purdy for the evidence challenges.
Greg for proofing, our notes and our conversations go further and with Greg's permission I can post them or edited versions.

Talking with Bart and his material also were godsends.
Blount, Ferrell, Weisberg and any sources 'Beckley' were either included or shit-canned.

Mick "Where's Your Rider" Purdy is wholly to blame tho for The Beckley Bunch... somehow.
Why did a DOD card conversation turn into a Rooming House conjecture?
I'd have to check but I'm glad it did!

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:05 pm
By DWAYNE COX Avalanche-Journal Staff (ft 1977, Avalanche-Journal Pub. Co. RECEIPTS ISSUED to Lee Harvey Oswald in return for rent payments on a room at a Dallas rooming house prior to the Kennedy assassination could confirm Oswald’s alleged use of the alias "OH. Lee" dunng his stay at the house. Fourth In A Series, The Avalanche-Joumal learned of the receipts existence and current unknown disposition through an interview with a man who lived at the 1026 N. Beckley Ave. rooming house at the same time Oswald was at the house. The former roomer. John Adams (not his real name) was located in Dallas where he is a computer programmer. He asked that his identity not be publicized.
Neither Adams nor any other roomers underwent questioning by Dallas police or the Warren Commission, and an FBI interrogation of the roomers was brief and superficial. Oswald, police inventories of his property indicate, had an almost maniacal penchant for saving even the smallest piece of documentation or correspondence relating to his personal affairs ranging from an eight-year-old income tax withholding statement to a bus transfer dated Nov. 22,1963. Six rent receipts Oswald received while living at the 1026 N. Beckley Ave. house, however, are not included in the carefully detailed property inventories and have not publicly surfaced. The inventories do contain, however, a rent payment receipt Oswald received while living at a New Orleans address in August, 1963. The absence of the rent receipts from Oswald's Beckley Avenue address, the last of which he received only four days before the assassination, add substance to recent assassination researchers' doubt that Oswald ever used the alias "O H. Lee." Publicly released evidence and testimony before the Warren Commission establishing Oswald s use of the alias while at the rooming house is limited. A rent payment record sheet for Oswald’s room mysteriously and unexplainedly stamped “Top Secret" by government officials and statements by rooming house owner Mrs. Gladys Johnson are the basis for the commission’s conclusion that Oswald used the alias. The rooming house register which Oswald allegedly signed with the alias has not been made public. Mrs. Johnson told The A-J she possesses the register, but refused to produce it or allow an inspection of it. The rent payment record sheet, with “O H. Lee" written on it in a hand dissimilar to Oswald's writing of his last name the next day on a job application, was reproduced as an exhibit in the 26 volumes of hearings and exhibits presented to the Warren Commission. Adams told The A-J the men at the rooming house, who lived in rooms designated by permanently displayed letters. received receipts for rent payments from Mrs. Johnson written in a common receipt book. “She (Mrs. Johnson) always filled in your name and how much you paid," Adams said, “and gave you a copy." Adams recalled an unusual incident slightly more than a week after Oswald moved into the rooming house. He said Mrs. Earlene Roberts, housekeeper at the boarding house, called him aside one evening and said. “There’s something funny about that guy (meaning Oswald).” Adams said Mrs. Roberts took the rent payment receipt book from a bureau and told him Oswald had given two different names when paying his rent and receiving a leceipt. Adams said Mrs. Roberts showed him the copy of Oswald’s first rent receipt with the name “Henry Lee" written on it. He said he did not see the second receipt copy, but that Mrs Roberts told him Oswald had given the name "Harvey Lee" for it Adams also said he was introduced to Oswald by an as yet unknown and unlo­ cated roomer who insisted on the introduction. stating. “I want you (Adams) to meet a guy who speaks German " Oswald was introduced by the other roomer to Adams as "Harvey Lee " In testimony to Warren Commission counsel Joseph A. Ball, given April 1, 1964. Mrs Johnson apologized to Ball for neglecting to bring the rooming house guest register to the question and answer session Later in her testimony, in response to a question from Ball about the name Oswald used when renting the room. Mrs Johnson answers, "OH. L-e-e (spell ing)," a section of volume 10 of the Warren Commission exhibits and hearings states When asked by Ball if Oswald signed anything with the alias, Mrs. Johnson replied, "Yes, sir; I have it in my purse." Ball asked to see the document and Mrs. Johnson said, "I will be glad to—I don't want you to keep it... I brought it for your information I knew you was going to ask that." Then, the testimony indicates, Mrs. Johnson produced the rent payment record sheet, stating, "This O H Lee’ is in his handwriting and this other is in the housekeeper's handwriting—Mrs. Roberts" The A-J interviewed Mrs Johnson who said she possessed the rooming house register which Oswald signed, according to her testimony, and that it is “packed away with 31 years of registers" from her house She said the guest register, with Oswald's signature, has no monetary value to her In her April 1, 1964. testimony, however, Mrs Johnson attached potential value to the rent payment record sheet She told Ball, "I have been told I could sell this and I haven't gotten any money." Ball, testimony indicates, designated the rent payment sheet with Oswald's alleged signature Exhibit A and a copy was made of the sheet. Then, in spite of hundreds of other exhibits in the volumes of testimony and exhibits presented to the Warren Commission which bear no classification marking, the copy of the payment sheet was stamped "Top Secret." Assassination researchers say the “Top Secret" classification raises questions about the document's real meaning and importance. Mrs Johnson refuses to discuss why the guest register with Oswald’s signature is not valuable to her and why the rent payment sheet with his signature is. An irony also is presented by the rent pavment sheet. Although he allegedly registered as ‘O.H Lee," Oswald rented a room designated on the payment sheet as room "0." a letter corresponding with the first letter in his real last name And in another mystery, a National Archives document listing the names of the roomers at 1026 N. Beckley Ave. in Dallas at the time of the assassinations contains the name "Herbert Lee." Neither Henry or Harvey Lee nor O.H. Lee is included in the list of names, raising the question of whether another person named Lee lived at the rooming house at the same time as Oswald.

Hugh Slough, 64, who now lives in Duncanville, remembers his fellow tenant as "definitely a loner, a very small man, very nervous. He had very small movements. When he moved, I'd call him a fidgety-type person, very nervous and very high-strung. We didn't see much of him."
Mr. Slough remembers Oswald as popping out of his small room to watch the evening news, then "popping back in." He remembers a male caller whom Oswald spoke to in a foreign language, which Mr. Slough later described to the FBI. Mr. Slough, one of Mrs. Johnson's 16 tenants at the time, remembers the landlady as "a real nice person, very businesslike. She owned a very well-known diner downtown, one of those trolley diners not too far from the courthouse. Earlene kept the rooms nice and neat and clean. It was a very nice place to have been."

One of my own more memorable stories about the assassination involved the Oak Cliff rooming house where Oswald lived at the time of JFK's death. I interviewed a former fellow tenant of Oswald's named Hugh Slough, who said he believed Oswald acted alone.

He described Oswald as "definitely a loner, a very small man, very nervous. He had very small movements. When he moved, I'd call him a fidgety-type person, very nervous and very high-strung. We didn't see much of him."

Slough remembers Oswald as popping out of his small room to watch the evening news, then "popping back in." He remembers a male caller whom Oswald spoke to in a foreign language, which Slough later described to the FBI. He suspects the caller and the language in which he spoke to Oswald was Russian. The late Gary Mack, who served as curator of The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, once told me he suspected the caller was George de Mohrenschildt.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 18 Jan 2020, 12:43 pm
The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 Receiv13
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 18 Jan 2020, 12:45 pm
The Beckley Bunch - Page 3 Receiv14
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux