REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles - Page 2 Empty New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles

Thu 16 Nov 2023, 10:38 am
First topic message reminder :

Mrs. Peggie J Ryder lived at 2434 West 5th Irving at the time of the assassination. She was involved in a head on collision in December 1963.

Mrs Peggie Jo Ryder was married to Dial Ryder, the gunsmith over at Irving Sport Shop. Ryder was the guy that found the "Oswald" tag on his counter at work.

Dial Ryder's sister was Fleta. Fleta was once married to John Caesar Grossi, also known as John Leslie Bowen, who was Oswald's work-mate over at Jaggars Chiles Stovall. Bowen was the guy that supplied a reference for Oswald's library card.

The driver Gary A Guenther, that caused the accident, was an engineer at Vought Aerospace.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles - Page 2 Empty Re: New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 2:22 am
Dial goes into great detail about drilling and tapping three holes, the mounts using three holes and the rifles which use these mounts/three holes.
He pointed to a Springfield.
More remarkable he also spoke about a 303 as a best candidate.
A British 303 Enfield.
Best candidate for a 303 is Buell, whom also could give Oswald as a name.
Nothing sinister, just gives Lee's name as Lee was going to pay for it, as a friend. Xmas gift to Wes for all those rides.

I mean there was an Enfield directly across W. 5th street from a lady whos husband mounts scopes, and Oswald -Dial connection is anonymously informed by a woman.
One of the Coffee Klatch or Dial's old lady, or new lady? Who answered Dials phone?!

Do we have date on Harvard address nailed down?
What year does Dial show up at that locale, 62, 63? or not till 64 directory comes out?
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles - Page 2 Empty Re: New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 2:24 am
Ryder couldn't offer Peggie as a supporting witness because he had already told the FBI that he himself answered the phone.

And how's the FBI on the Monday, he says keep that "Oswald" repair tag here at the shop.

You have got to be kidding right?
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 2:41 am
Earliest statements has Ryder associating the Oswald tag with an Argentine Mauser. Reiland told Watson live on air that it was an Argentine Mauser. This was one hour after the rifle was located, and I believe the very first publicly aired description of the rifle. So incredibly, the same rifle that Ryder had in his head weeks before the assassination, turned out to be the very first described rifle by Reiland.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 3:05 am
And oddly

GREENER. In the first place, I wasn't here. I feel sure I wasn't here at the time this went on. I was gone from--I don't remember what day I left. I started hunting in South Dakota on November 2, and we came back somewhere between the 12th and 14th.

Here is Greeners first association with a Carcano.

GREENER. No; I don't remember this rifle at all. The first Italian rifle that I remember seeing was in Worland, Wyo. A friend pulled his out, and that is the first Italian rifle that I ever recall having seen.
Mr. LIEBELER. Was that subsequent to the assassination?
Mr. GREENER. That was while we were on the trip.

While he is out during Nov. hunting in SD and then in WY his friend happens to pull out a Carcano while a soon to be famous Carcano is likely floating.around TX,. those are some odds.

Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sat 25 Nov 2023, 9:57 am
Ed, how long would it take you to walk from Greener's house to Walker's friend, Charles Klihr's house? A minute? Both lived on Rosebud, Irving. Liebeler suspected the Walker house photo with the obliterated license plate on the 57 Chev belonged to Klihr.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 26 Nov 2023, 8:13 am
2028 Harvard is a couple minute walk to 1703 Salem.
Klihr and Ryder were nearly neighbors.
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles - Page 2 Scre1010

2015 Rosebud to 2046 Rosebud is so close you wouldnt need shoes.
New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles - Page 2 Scre1011
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 26 Nov 2023, 8:29 am
Reference to 1703 Salem addy,

New material uncovered! Ryder lived opposite the Randles - Page 2 Scre1012
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Sun 26 Nov 2023, 9:39 am
Great find! Amazing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum