REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  +Lankford  doyle  beckley  Floor  Lifton  3a  9  David  hosty  2  3  Mason  4  tippit  Darnell  prayer  Theory  11  paine  tsbd  Lankford  fritz  Weigman  Humor  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer Man - Page 38 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Prayer Man - Page 38 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Sun 21 May 2023, 1:34 am
Thanks Vinny.

Sun 21 May 2023, 10:28 am
Prayer Man - Page 38 Tsbd_110

Prayer Man - Page 38 Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 21 May 2023, 10:38 am
Prayer Man - Page 38 Tsbd_s10
Floor plan 1st floor camera position #11. This is the area where Ochus Campbell told reporters he witnessed Oswald not long after the shots rang out.

Prayer Man - Page 38 Campbe10
Credit Bart Kamp

Vinny

Sun 21 May 2023, 7:20 pm
Thanks Mick.

Mon 22 May 2023, 3:14 am
Yes, Mick. What Vinny said. One would think that anyone with the motivation to write about PM on Wiki would have a basic understanding of what the documented evidence is. If they know about PM, they should know these things but they turn around and dump garbage on Wiki. Why don't they know better? I just don't get it.

Mon 22 May 2023, 4:38 am
Here is something to show what is going on in the picture of the vestibule stairway closet that Mick posted. I've labeled the things I've spotted inside the closet. It wasn't always obvious to me that the closet door is propped open and one can look on in at the things inside.

Most of them are just of passing interest but the "hamper" (if that's what it's called) appears to be a larger volume collection container perhaps for emptying individual trash cans (bins, whatever) into. It looks better suited to laundry but I can't figure laundry collection occurring in the TSBD. If for trash, then did LHO go into the closet under the vestibule stair after the shooting to be seen by Campbell depositing his lunch trash into it? I know in the past we have identified a bag and bottle outside, on the side of the steps and previously assumed they were left there by LHO. But upon reconsideration, that doesn't sound like the trained fastidious behavior of any ex-Marines that I have known. I think after the shooting he may well have gone into auto mode and "File 13'd" his trash.

Prayer Man - Page 38 Vestibule-stair

Sun 25 Jun 2023, 5:56 pm
Prayer Man - Page 38 Scree254

Fri 21 Jul 2023, 11:38 am
Prayer Man - Page 38 Scree262

Mon 31 Jul 2023, 9:23 pm
Some many just don't get it.

Prayer Man - Page 38 Scree265

Sat 02 Sep 2023, 12:57 pm
Prayer Man - Page 38 Oswald-darnell-homepage-1-of-1-1024x293.jpg

Vinny

Sat 02 Sep 2023, 7:49 pm
Good job, Mick. Looks quite like Oswald.

Sun 03 Sep 2023, 4:27 am
Yes, very nice indeed Mick.

Sun 03 Dec 2023, 3:42 pm
https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-jfk-assassination-chokeholds

CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THE TITLE OF THE BOOK AND WHY IT WAS CHOSEN?
The first time I heard the word chokeholds used in this case was by the legendary Malcolm Blunt when he was describing how the CIA managed the Oswald file which clearly suggested that when he went to Russia, he was no ordinary defector. Many arguments in proving a conspiracy can be seen as persuasive but not necessarily conclusive. Chokeholds cannot be countered. In the view of the authors the ten bodies of evidence put forward, each on their own, constitute a chokehold that inescapably proves a conspiracy.
We avoid delving into subjects such as the limousine stopping or not during the motorcade, the suspicious backyard photos, the prayer man photo… not that these are not intriguing, for us they simply do not rise to the chokehold status yet. A student who would challenge a historian pushing the lone assassin scenario with any one of the chokeholds we lay out would have him cornered. The book provides clear and convincing evidence that there was a conspiracy and more than enough exculpating evidence and problems with the Warren Commission investigation that Oswald could not have been found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. In the process, the Warren Commission Report which is the go-to source for most backers of the lone nut version of this most important historical event, is completely repudiated and should become a topic to be studied in the field of mass psychology henceforth.

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 3:50 am
Mahalo Vinny, PM getting some attention.
It is a chokehold though.
There is a way to counter a chokehold.
You spin 'out' of it, do it wrong and you spin your body/head further into the chokehold.
The Prayer Man opposition has consistently gone unconscious for a reason.

Here its three levels of smoking guns.

Which level for PM isnt disclosed as author steers clear of PM as its conflated with likes of Judyth Very Faker, and Badge Man.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/oswald-s-last-letter-the-scorching-hot-potato
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum