REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

David  fritz  zapruder  Weigman  hosty  +Lankford  doyle  2  frazier  Theory  prayer  Lankford  tippit  Humor  9  11  Darnell  4  Floor  beckley  3  Lifton  3a  paine  Mason  tsbd  

Like/Tweet/+1

Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

+7
barto
Hasan Yusuf
greg_parker
steely_dan
Sharon_Horizons
Greg Martin
Jake_Sykes
11 posters
Go down

prayer - Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 5 Empty Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 8:24 am
First topic message reminder :

prayer - Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 5 Stinky%20Not%20Human%20Not%20Anyone

Irrefutable evidence.

Note: The foul creature known as Stinky substituted the original images Paul linked to at his site with vulgar replacements. Rather than simply deleting Paul's post, I post up a screenshot of a post Stinky made at The Education Forum before he quit and ran because he was getting his ass kicked. This says a lot about him as a person.

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

prayer - Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 5 Empty Re: Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:52 am
And Deep Foo Foo moved the Prayer Man thread away and they forbid any new PM threads, so all Doyle can do there now is play with himself. Or talk about Harvey & Lee.
steely_dan
steely_dan

prayer - Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 5 Empty Re: Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae

Fri 09 Dec 2016, 4:12 am
Stan Dane wrote:And Deep Foo Foo moved the Prayer Man thread away and they forbid any new PM threads, so all Doyle can do there now is play with himself. Or talk about Harvey & Lee.
Checkmate Very Happy
Sharon_Horizons

Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:48 am
He'll have some quality time to come up with new ways to say "you lose" such as:
-Swing and a miss
-Boo-yah
-That's the name of that tune
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 10 Dec 2016, 1:00 pm
Sharon Horizons wrote:He'll have some quality time to come up with new ways to say "you lose" such as:
-Swing and a miss
-Boo-yah
-That's the name of that tune
Sharon, Stan has graciously allowed Brian to borrow "Boom goes the dynamite", until he can come up with something more dynamic than "you lose".
I think "put that in your pipe and smoke it" has some merit....but that's just me. Very Happy
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 10 Dec 2016, 2:01 pm
"eat shit and die, sucker" cannot be ruled out.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 11 Dec 2016, 1:53 am
...and then there's "game, set, and match."

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:19 am
The writings of a loser at Amazon.

Duncan's a nut. He encourages trolling of his own material in order to get clicks. There's nothing I can do when the person who offers the best evidence also happens to be an unstable nutcase who runs a troll forum. Duncan banned me not because I was lying but because I pointed out his hypocrisy in promoting trolls on his own site over his own evidence. ROKC is kind of nutty too since they are also banned from Duncan's forum. May karma deliver the proper fate to Duncan. Duncan's a coward. He banned me because he knew I was right and like a good Scottsman decided to keep his trolls and their clicks. He's more interested in his tyrannical moderator power than the truth. Give a s***-heel a little power and you get an internet moderator. 

Doyle I have news for you, no one at ROKC would like to be found dead at that shit hole of a forum, let alone alive.
Geddit brain box?

Give a narcissistic twat a keyboard and he'll pump as much drivel online as possible.
StanDane
StanDane

Fri 16 Dec 2016, 9:50 am
Methinks he's running out of crazy excuses.

prayer - Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 5 Doyles%20Reasons

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 6:50 am
'Perverts', Stinky? Purveyors of the real truth is what we are despite our colourful language borne out of the perverse sense of what you advocate and encourage in your shithole of a forum. There is a reason we don't refer to your real name. Everything you administer over in that cesspool of yours is pure garbage plus you look and probably smell like shit. Go fuck yourself and shove that obscenity up your arse. We link stuff to your hellhole for the fun of it. Not all your members are bad. The ones that hold their nose while posting there have our sincere admiration. You on the other hand are a simple turd who allowed a nutcase like Doyle to take a dump whenever he felt like it and sat by and did fuck all. In fact you encouraged his bullshit and probably got off on the fumes. Fuck you and everything you stand for you deceiving piece of shit.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 2:10 pm
He lied about just about everything associated with Prayer Man.

I'd drop him out the nearest 50 story building if I thought the mess below would be any less than he is now.

I hope all know Stinky has made images that are phony.
He is an image faker in the JFK community, and has no reason to have anyone take him seriously.

He was proven to have lied and faked PM imagery.
He said it was me whom lied!
What a cocksucker!
I showed it was from his movie where he had inserted the images.
He was then told to fuck off.
Everyone saw what I posted and what he posted.
There is no gray area.
He was caught lying. Lying and to have made bullshit images to deceive.

He should fuck off permanently, and should never be allowed to poison the well again.

I'd say burn the witch but I left my pitchfork at my other lynching. 

Cheers, Ed
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 3:34 pm
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:'Perverts', Stinky? Purveyors of the real truth is what we are despite our colourful language borne out of the perverse sense of what you advocate and encourage in your shithole of a forum. There is a reason we don't refer to your real name. Everything you administer over in that cesspool of yours is pure garbage plus you look and probably smell like shit. Go fuck yourself and shove that obscenity up your arse. We link stuff to your hellhole for the fun of it. Not all your members are bad. The ones that hold their nose while posting there have our sincere admiration. You on the other hand are a simple turd who allowed a nutcase like Doyle to take a dump whenever he felt like it and sat by and did fuck all. In fact you encouraged his bullshit and probably got off on the fumes. Fuck you and everything you stand for you deceiving piece of shit.

Wait, did Stinky actually call US perverts? LOL This coming from the utter gonad who put Greg, Lee, Ed, Terry, and myself into women's clothing using photo shop. He's just projecting his own perversion onto us, the utter fuckwit.
StanDane
StanDane

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 4:07 pm
Hasan Yusuf wrote:
Paul Francisco Paso wrote:'Perverts', Stinky? Purveyors of the real truth is what we are despite our colourful language borne out of the perverse sense of what you advocate and encourage in your shithole of a forum. There is a reason we don't refer to your real name. Everything you administer over in that cesspool of yours is pure garbage plus you look and probably smell like shit. Go fuck yourself and shove that obscenity up your arse. We link stuff to your hellhole for the fun of it. Not all your members are bad. The ones that hold their nose while posting there have our sincere admiration. You on the other hand are a simple turd who allowed a nutcase like Doyle to take a dump whenever he felt like it and sat by and did fuck all. In fact you encouraged his bullshit and probably got off on the fumes. Fuck you and everything you stand for you deceiving piece of shit.

Wait, did Stinky actually call US perverts? LOL This coming from the utter gonad who put Greg, Lee, Ed, Terry, and myself into women's clothing using photo shop. He's just projecting his own perversion onto us, the utter fuckwit.

Here's a sample of what Hasan is referring to.

prayer - Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae - Page 5 Stinky%20Montage

Duncan MacRae is a hate-filled, bitter man.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Duncan MacRae is a hate-filled, bitter man.

Yep. Tiny penis issues amongst many other issues.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 23 Dec 2016, 8:45 pm
Oh its like a crappy version of Jeopardy!.
Things a liar would make for $100 Alex
An trifecta of poorly made memes by Duncan Macrae!!

Unfortunately there are no winners explains Alex
Vinny

Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:12 am
Looks like Duncan has deleted the PM thread there along with Doyle's membership. Guess even Duncan had enough of that guy.

Sat 24 Dec 2016, 2:18 am
Vinny wrote:Looks like Duncan has deleted the PM thread there along with Doyle's membership. Guess even Duncan had enough of that guy.

It's a very lonely world when your name is Brian Doyle LOL.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 07 Jan 2017, 10:38 am

Brian, although we rub other forums up the wrong way, I'm certain they will join me in declaring your description of Ray Mitcham as "one of the biggest JFK assassination trolls", marks you as a truly disgusting twat! 

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sat 07 Jan 2017, 7:05 pm
steely dan wrote:

Brian, although we rub other forums up the wrong way, I'm certain they will join me in declaring your description of Ray Mitcham as "one of the biggest JFK assassination trolls", marks you as a truly disgusting twat! 

He is being modest, steely. In all my time on JFK forums I've never come across a more prolific troll as Braindead Doyle and I've seen plenty. His feats are the stuff of legend. I've seen him troll 5 forums at the same time and disrupt proceedings with his endless inanities. The fact that he does this while using a Commodore 64 and a dial up modem makes it even more remarkable. Not a single upload of an image either. He is the GOAT.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum