» Changing of the Guard
Today at 1:45 am by Goban Saor

» More Garbage
Yesterday at 12:33 pm by steely dan

» The False Mystery of the Lonesome Death of Albert Guy Bogard
Yesterday at 11:59 am by Hugh Jorgan

» Jimmy Burt's Criminal Record
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:43 pm by greg parker

» does anyone have a pic of Bruce Carlin?
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:28 pm by Hugh Jorgan

» Conversations with Alan Dale
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:38 am by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

ROKC Art Gallery

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ROKC Art Gallery

Post by steely dan on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 4:28 pm

22/8/17

Sent a PM to DiEugenio.
"Jim, you're a dishonest bastard with a massive ego. You think you are special just because 95% of the worlds population agrees with you. That's just stupid and regressive. How typical of you.
Anyway, can you put a good word in with the FOO mods so i can post again?"

NO REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Thu 24 Aug 2017, 4:52 pm

24/8/17

WOW!
Hit Girl wants to slurp on the hoaxers entrails. SO DO I
(Trotter wants a smoothie ffs.)

The FOO mods should now be under no illusions that due to their treatment of me they have driven us batshit.
Hit Girl used the term "restrained ferocity". Hate to disagree, but I reckon we should go fucking mental!!!!

Need to remind Trotter to stop calling me Albert.....just stick to Doyle.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 4:21 am

25/8/17

Something spooky just happened. Put Larry Trotter through the ICO code and got
Fucking Useless Tool
Need Gilbride to confirm this.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 2:20 am

I wonder how addled and thoroughly rotten someone's brain has to be to publicly declare that they want to slurp on people's entrails?

Once the paint-sniffer brought the old testament God into proceedings I kinda knew he would eventually want to kill.  That goes with the territory when it comes to fucked-up "Christians" like him. However, the thought of him wanting to eat us, I have to admit, it just didn't cross my mind for some reason. 

I just thought he'd be masturbating over the thought of stoning us to death.
The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 4:50 am

While he basks in his integrity...

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Fri 01 Sep 2017, 5:28 pm

1/9/17

I have been reduced to commenting on my own FB posts.
Still, it could be worse.
I could be Trotter.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 03 Sep 2017, 9:25 am

3/9/17

Brilliant new H&L book out by some old guy Gilbride snorts varnish with. Told me not to bother reading it, though.
Thing is, I sort of committed myself to Sarah Stanton.
Just wondering, as i'm cycling, if Sarah had a doppelganger brother who looked fuck all like her.

Yeah, I think I can see a baseball cap.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 06 Sep 2017, 2:24 am

5/9/17

I have been stitched up by the following....
Gordon-EF mod. (unfit)
Johnson-FOO mod (unfit)
Parker-ROKC mod (unfit)
MacRea- Stinky mod (unfit)
??????-Amazon mod (unfit)

Can anyone see a pattern here?
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 09 Sep 2017, 8:05 am

8/9/17

Just tried reading Trotter's latest post. WTF!
Looks like he sneezed into a bowl of alaphabet soup and took a screen shot.

Need Hit Girl back but he's "absorbing" turps. Calls it detox.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 6:35 am

16/9/17

Lauren is a dishonest son of a bitch, but what can I do? The FOO chicks think he's hot.

Had my differences with Ralph Cinque in the past but I must say........supreme skill from him to spot that "Bookout" is wearing swimming goggles.
Watch the Troll Punks ignore this.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 7:14 am

"In their almost mad crusade to trash PM and ROKC, Rich and Doyle remind me of Ahab and the Great White Whale. Except, unlike Ahab, they don't realize they have already crashed and burned." – Jim DiEugenio

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:28 pm

19/9/17

I actually cheered when read DiEugenio's post. Then I realised it was about me.
Bastard!

Got some good dialogue going with troll punk guru Parker. He thinks I should move on. Maybe he's right. If I can find a lousy photo I could go back to the Hendrix intel spook hit
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 24 Sep 2017, 9:25 am

24/9/17

Black day for all 7 members of the H&L group (i'm including those who never finished it) Hargrove is proving to be a liability.
His fatal flaw is to ignore my groundbreaking sperm experiment theory. Almost like he doesn't want to get his hands dirty. So what if the CIA are required to fill the test tubes before the CIA are created. It's no more implausible than anything else we go with.

Bottom line......I need to explain to Brit intel spook mod Gordon that he was wrong to ban me so I can rescue the situation.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 11:10 am

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:55 am

3/10/17

Via my FB page i'm having social intercourse with the Foo mods and I feel i'm getting the shaft.
Again and again I have pointed out blatant breaches of the board rules and how they are used against me. It's an open and shut case. Their response is to claim I broke the rule about using your real identity when joining.
SO WHAT!
I reserve the right to be known as Ralph Yates......even if they think my name is Albert.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 2:58 am

4/10/17

Received a PM from Lauren.
"GTFO YOU GODDAMNED TROLL!"
Naturally, I took this as a ringing endorsement of my excellence. One down, just the other 95% to go.

Must ignore the troll-like question from Bowden.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Fri 06 Oct 2017, 4:26 am

6/10/17

Phoned Groden. Told him who I am. He hung up.

At least the troll punks don't know about this so it wont turn up on their site.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:00 pm

9/10/17

Shit!
I warned Gilbride about messing with creosote. Too late.

Larsen is turning out to be my type of guy. I like his ideas. I dig his excuses.
Going to ask Mom if he can sleep over.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 6:06 pm

11/10/17

Been chatting with Parker again. I told him I don't understand why I keep getting banned. He offered to buy me a coffee. I told him I hope he burns in hell.

Kamp. If I was in my garden learning how to use my selfie stick......and you were a cat.....and you wandered into my garden........YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO BE BART FUCKING KAMP!!!!!!!!!
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Wed 11 Oct 2017, 7:01 pm

KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   KAMP IS A LIAR!!!  KAMP IS A LIAR!!!   ...................oh bugger off Brian

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 5:13 pm

12/10/17

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16482-Prayer-Woman-Facebook

Oh boy! I am on FIRE! Read it and weep, troll punks.
Using all my smarts (and the odd insult) i have mortally wounded the already dead PM issue.
Gilbride is praising God. Praise me asshole.....i did it!
When future generations visit Mt McKinley, there in the imposing rock, they will see a fifth face.......MINE. That's how important this is.

Dane better not produce a meme with a cock on my forehead.

Kamp is a liar.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 12 Oct 2017, 7:12 pm

steely dan wrote:Dane better not produce a meme with a cock on my forehead.

Dane didn't do that, but he did do one that's so scary it's in the inner circle.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 3:07 am

It's going to take a huge crevice to carve that, Stan.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 5:57 pm

13/10/17

The mortally wounded, long dead PM issue, has been dealt a fatal blow by yours truly (me) again. Only the troll punks and 95% of the research community fail the skill test to see this.
"So what went down, Doyle" I hear you ask. This did.
I told Parker he was beneath an answer. The problem was I had already given him an answer. Quick thinking made me think of another answer which meant he was unable to answer for the answer. It was then that I.....no, that's not right.....the answer was that he......or did he?.......well...........hmmm........where was I?...........no, it's gone.

AH YES! The photo on my FB page. Parker correctly spotted that I had drawn on it. I had to explain that I was sketching what my mind has made up. I told him to be under no illusions that when the family of Sarah Stanton see it their reaction will be, "WTF!"

Parkers boy Kamp is a liar.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 10:09 pm

I see where Sarah is drawn holding forth a sheet of paper in her hand. My superior sleuthing skills tell me this proves she was offering it to JFK in order to obtain an autograph as he drove by!

Breakthrough. Checkmate.

Kamp is a liar.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top