» ROKC Art Gallery
Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:28 pm by steely dan

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Tue 19 Sep 2017, 5:42 am by Ed. Ledoux

» Baker created his own shadow on the pavement at the end of Darnell
Mon 18 Sep 2017, 9:39 pm by Stan Dane

» Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations
Mon 18 Sep 2017, 9:37 am by barto

» Signature - is it Lee or is it Harvey?
Sun 17 Sep 2017, 7:51 am by greg parker

» No Shots Fired From The TSBD
Sun 17 Sep 2017, 3:33 am by barto

» James Bookhout
Sun 17 Sep 2017, 2:04 am by Jake Sykes

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

Prayer  kangaroo  doyle  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Memorable Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memorable Quotes

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

From the old webs forum:

I'm incredibly proud of some of the work I produced here on this forum surrounded by some of the smartest and well-meaning people I have ever been privileged enough to know.

Working alongside Greg has been a pure honour and although he was initially wary of me when I first entered the scene a decade ago it wasn't long before he trusted me and my intentions.

Greg and I have demolished the bus ride. The taxi ride.  We have thrown massive question marks over Oswald's occupation of Neely Street.  I have helped with the demolition of Harvey & Lee with you guys here.  I have put together a very sensible narrative, that fits the evidence, of Ralph Yates with every single member here supporting me in doing it.  I have helped destroy the 2nd floor lunchroom with Greg and all of you.  I have made more sense of creepy Larry Crafard and we now know he was much more than just a Ruby gofer.  We all worked together on showing many of the weird goings on at 1026 North Beckley and understand his occupation of a room there is just another cooked-up piece of bullshit.  We have placed new light on characters that were previously ignored.  We now know how Oswald more than likely got the job at the TSBD and why he was placed there. 

I could go on and on.  The work we have done is second to none.  No single bullet bullshit.  No medical evidence codswallop.  No ballistics malarkey.  No autopsy crapola.

We have avoided the merry-go-round that others want to place themselves, and others, on and have instead focused on areas that have given us a clearer picture of the events in Dallas before, during and after the assassination.

This place is THE BEST venue for JFK research on the internet.  The others don't like us because we don't follow their rules and don't play their parlour games.  We are not "civil" when faced with liars, cheats and bullshitters.  We call them out and destroy their arguments the only way we know how.

Me, personally, never really given a fuck who did it.  I've only ever been interested in helping Lee Oswald because I've always cared about people who have authority try to abuse them and take advantage of them for their own nefarious ends.

The inappropriately named "JFKFacts", Greg Burnham's and Crusty Charles' ghost town of a forum, Deep Politics Forum, and the Stink Hole all represent a different type of authority in my mind now.  Where they have done their best, and failed, to shut us up on the issue of Prayer Man.  They are no better than the wankers who created the mess we have worked so hard trying to unravel.

As far as Jefferson Morley and Bill Kelly are concerned, they have shown themselves up to be what they have always been which is nothing more than representatives of the "Keep JFK Research Going Around in Circles" think tank.

We might not all agree on everything here but I will say right here and now that I believe that every single one of you cares about the truth and the true facts that exist around the assassination of JFK and the framing of Lee Oswald.

Lee Farley
April 22, 2016
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Memorable Quotes

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 4:24 am

A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact. But it was psychologists who discovered that you do not have to repeat the entire statement of a fact or idea to make it appear true. People who were repeatedly exposed to the phrase "the body temperature of a chicken" were more likely to accept as true the statement that "the body temperature of a chicken is 144°" (or any other arbitrary number). The familiarity of one phrase in the statement sufficed to make the whole statement feel familiar, and therefore true. If you cannot remember the source of a statement, and have no way to relate it to other things you know, you have no option but to go with the sense of cognitive ease.

Thinking Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top