» No Shots Fired From The TSBD
Sat 22 Jul 2017, 5:06 am by Ed. Ledoux

» The Unitarian Church
Fri 21 Jul 2017, 4:01 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Connecting the Dots
Thu 20 Jul 2017, 5:22 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Stan Dane YouTube Channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stan Dane YouTube Channel

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 2:57 am

I've been talking to Greg about this for some weeks now, but I've decided to take advantage of YouTube as another way to share information that supports our goal of reopening the Kennedy case. I'll be more active creating videos going forward. This is to complement our forum activity, the books, and our blogging efforts. My focus will be on anything that exonerates Oswald, i.e. Prayer Man, debunking the second floor lunchroom encounter, the power line shadows in the backyard photos, etc. And also to have a little fun along the way too (of course).

I got the idea creating the trailer to my book. Some people really like to delve into the details of research. Others prefer to have things summarized. A lot of people have shorter attention spans today and this latter category is the group I hope to target more. The non-researcher, general public types.

I'm still learning the ropes on creating/editing/producing videos, but I operate best by just doing and learning as I go. Undertaking this kind of thing forces you to be more personally visible and up till now I've shied away from that in general, but I think the time is right for me to "step out of the shadows" and take this on. If we want 2017 to be The Year, we have to step up our game and perhaps do a few things we've never done before. That starts with me, hence the videos. Besides, I'm retired and have the time, so I have no excuses.

I think we have to start shifting into a mode of moving away from doing research (diminishing returns at this point) to presenting our great body of research to the general public to educate and persuade them.

In the coming weeks, I plan to do a video series of my First to Second thread posts. Short and sweet stuff to help people quickly grasp essence of the research. Hopefully the effort will be helpful and worthwhile. I won't know until I try.

Throughout it all, I will continue to promote ROKC, Greg and the members, our member's books, blogs, websites, and other work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi09KE1b9q04bSIY4GgNOYQ
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stan Dane YouTube Channel

Post by steely dan on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 8:48 am

Great idea Stan, so long as the fun doesn't escalate into persecution. I mean God forbid it goes that far. Next thing you know we could be accused of waiting for answers to troubling questions.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 9:02 am

Stan Dane wrote:I've been talking to Greg about this for some weeks now, but I've decided to take advantage of YouTube as another way to share information that supports our goal of reopening the Kennedy case. I'll be more active creating videos going forward. This is to complement our forum activity, the books, and our blogging efforts. My focus will be on anything that exonerates Oswald, i.e. Prayer Man, debunking the second floor lunchroom encounter, the power line shadows in the backyard photos, etc. And also to have a little fun along the way too (of course).

I got the idea creating the trailer to my book. Some people really like to delve into the details of research. Others prefer to have things summarized. A lot of people have shorter attention spans today and this latter category is the group I hope to target more. The non-researcher, general public types.

I'm still learning the ropes on creating/editing/producing videos, but I operate best by just doing and learning as I go. Undertaking this kind of thing forces you to be more personally visible and up till now I've shied away from that in general, but I think the time is right for me to "step out of the shadows" and take this on. If we want 2017 to be The Year, we have to step up our game and perhaps do a few things we've never done before. That starts with me, hence the videos. Besides, I'm retired and have the time, so I have no excuses.

I think we have to start shifting into a mode of moving away from doing research (diminishing returns at this point) to presenting our great body of research to the general public to educate and persuade them.

In the coming weeks, I plan to do a video series of my First to Second thread posts. Short and sweet stuff to help people quickly grasp essence of the research. Hopefully the effort will be helpful and worthwhile. I won't know until I try.

Throughout it all, I will continue to promote ROKC, Greg and the members, our member's books, blogs, websites, and other work.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi09KE1b9q04bSIY4GgNOYQ
All I can say to you, Stan, is thank you.  I have posted the BYP one to several FB groups and wholeheartedly endorse this as a very viable way of obtaining a new audience.

I will be attempting to regain the discipline I need to throw myself by the end of May back into working on the books and on the November conference. Lost enthusiasm (yes, I probably had lost some, for a variety of reasons) is coming back thanks to some wonderful recent work here, Stan's videos and some new material I have found for the books. Feeling a little healthier also doesn't hurt.

There are as well, other member projects in the works for this year. For better or worse, the ultimate fate of those projects is out of our hands. 

By the end of the year, at a minimum, I would like to have a cohesive counter-narrative in place. The forum will stay, but I won't be anywhere near as prolific a contributor. If any of the other projects get up, I may have my hands full - depending on if I am needed for them or not. If the latter, I'll be looking to move to other projects. There are two biopic screenplays that I have long wanted to work on because they are fantastic stories, yet largely unknown. One does have peripheral offshoots that touch on aspects of the assassination. Another thing I am considering is standing for the Senate at the next elections in two years time.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The 2017 ROKC Conference tickets and info
https://www.thenewdisease.space/conference
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top