REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise

+5
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
barto
BC_II
greg_parker
9 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Empty BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise

Fri 01 Dec 2017, 5:03 pm
First topic message reminder :

This thread had to be split because it became so big. This is therefore just a brief overview and it is highly recommended that anyone interested in exploring the subject matters further, should visit the original threads now pinned in the chronology forums.

It started with discoveries in the interview transcripts of different TSBD employees produced by the HSCA. Edward Shields for instance told investigators that when Buell drove into the car-park on the morning of Nov 22, he (Buell) was on his own. The car-park was over by the Houston St warehouse. 

SHIELDS: I think Charles Givens hollered out there and asked Frazier where was his rider and he told him: "I dropped him off at the building." Yeah, that was it...Well, I was down on the floor when they hollered out and said and the answer he gave them, I don't know, I think he said: "I dropped him off at the building." Now, whoever it was hollering asked him, I don't know.
DAY: This is the morning of the assassination?
SHIELDS: Mm-hmm.
DAY: Somebody hollered out the window and say: "Where is your rider?" And to your recollection, Frazier says, "I dropped him off at the building."
SHIELDS: Yes.
DAY: Alright. The day of the assassination, did you see Oswald come to work with Frazier?
SHIELDS: No, I didn’t.

One of the oddities about this is that it was a Friday morning. According to the official story, Oswald only rode to work with Frazier on Monday morning, so why would anyone be inquiring about Oswald not being with Frazier on a Friday?

Maybe because Oswald usually rode with him daily. Jarman told the HSCA investigator that Oswald was not just a Monday morning rider with Frazier.

When asked if he associated Oswald with anyone, Jarman replied “I can’t think of the dude’s name – the one that brings – brought him to work all the time.” Thus, Mick came to believe that Frazier had not driven Lee to work at all that morning – that the whole story was a fabrication to get Oswald into that building with a package in his hand.

A review of some of the evidence tends to support this thesis:

The initial point to note is that the whole period is made up of a series of (alleged) firsts.

·         The first time Oswald arrives at the Paine’s on a Thursday
·         The first time Lee wants to take something other than lunch to work
·         The first time Frazier is running late
·         The first time Oswald is not picked up at the Paines, but walks to the Randles
·         The first time Lee walks 50 yards ahead of Frazier from the car-park to the warehouse.

All those firsts incrementally add to the appearance of Oswald’s guilt.

Among the myriad problems: every neighbor between the Paine house and the Randle house was interviewed as to whether they had seen Oswald that morning walking past to get his lift. None of them had. But just picture what we are expected to believe here anyway – the police on several occasions described the package as “rifle-shaped” or as looking like a rifle case.  Yet despite that, Oswald supposedly risked being seen carrying it to the Randle residence.

One of those neighbors, Mr. Schneider, did pass on some hearsay to the effect that another neighbor, Mrs. Roberts, had seen Lee get a lift that morning with Bill Randle – Wes’s brother-in-law.  Moreover, Roberts had apparently added that Oswald had a package big enough to carry a rifle with him.

Bill had driven that day to Austin on a job for his employer – his brother Marvin. He had taken with him another employee, Barry Caster. Caster lived on Shady Grove Rd over 2 miles from the Randle house, so it seems likely that Bill would pick his co-worker up. There was certainly no suggestion that Caster had driven to the Randle residence and left his car there. In short, there is no evidence that the person Mrs. Roberts saw drive off that morning with Randle was Caster and not Oswald.  It is possible then, that Bill did drive Oswald on some pretext, picked Caster up on the way and took a slight detour on the trip to Austin to drop Oswald off.

As Mick put it, “what sort of investigation is it that receives hearsay evidence such as the above and fails to follow up to confirm or refute it with the parties involved? We are indeed, expected to believe that no follow up was done, because there is no evidence any follow up was done. Yet, there is circumstantial evidence that the authorities did believe that Randle was the man who gave Gave Oswald a lift with a package because that same night, the FBI was attempting to trace the origins of the scope in the names of Lee Oswald OR Willie Randall” [sic]

Let’s now return to the sack.

According to the official story, Oswald went up to Frazier’s car and was able to put the package on the back seat as the door never locked properly. He is allegedly seen before that, heading to the car with it by Linnie-Mae Randle.  When Frazier and Oswald get in the car, Frazier notices the package and asks Oswald what it is and is reminded that Lee had come a day early to pick up curtain rods.  We are expected to believe here, that Frazier very well remembered that he was taking Oswald to work that morning – but had completely forgotten why – that is – Lee coming for the rods. This is despite Linnie Mae confirming that Wes had told her about the rods being picked up.

The memory lapses continue post-assassination with Linne-Mae now forgetting anything about the rods and instead, according to Det. Rose, going to the Paine house and telling Det. Adamcik all about the suspicious bag Oswald was carrying.  That is the actual wording in Rose’s report – that the sack made her “suspicious”.

We are really left with 3 choices regarding Buell and Linnie-Mae
1.       They told the truth and everything more-or-less happened as they said it did
2.       They changed the story from what really happened to incriminate Oswald and they themselves had been part of the frame
3.       Very little if any of it happened as claimed and Buell and Linnie-Mae were co-opted (or otherwise agreed between themselves post-assassination) to agree to a different version of events
It is slightly odd that Det. Adamcik for instance, made no mention of talking to Linnie-Mae in his initial statement. As above, that came via a report made well after the event by Det. Rose. It is odd because her alleged statement that the package made her suspicious would seem a rather important point for Adamcik to include in his initial report.  However, by the time of his Warren Commission testimony, his memory had improved enough to be able to recount the episode.  Unfortunately, Linnie-Mae herself was not asked about this when she had her turn before the commissioners.

That she talked to the police after they arrived at the Paine’s is beyond question. Apart from the “suspicious” bag, she also told them that they could find Buell at Parkland Hospital visiting his step-father. In saying this, she sent the police to the wrong hospital, though they eventually found him at the Irving Medical Clinic where he was placed under arrest.   

Mick believed that sending the police to Parkland was simply to buy Wes some time.

To summarize what we have so far… no one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald walk to the Randle residence that morning. No one claimed to see Lee Harvey Oswald in Frazier’s car that morning – except Frazier himself. No one saw Lee Harvey Oswald that morning with any package except Buell and Linnie Mae. Linnie-Mae reported Oswald carrying a “suspicious” bag even though she had previously been informed that Oswald was picking up curtain rods. Just the fact that he was in Irving on a Friday morning, which was an alleged break from regular habit, should have caused her to recall why. Linnie-Mae then sent police on a wild goose chase looking for her brother. This in turn left a significant amount of time unaccounted for in Frazier’s time line. Added to that we have hearsay evidence regarding Bill Randle taking Oswald to work that morning with a large package, with no sign of that being investigated – yet the FBI that night is searching for the origins of the scope in the names of Oswald or “Randall”. If this lift to work did happen, there is no reason not to believe that this package was Randle’s and related to his job on Austin. He may have simply passed it to Oswald to put on the back seat. Or Any number of other scenarios may explain it. The point is, we do not know because there are no records pertaining to it.

Does the size of the bag described by Buell and Linnie exonerate them from any roles they may have played? Mick made the point that had Frazier described the bag as being big enough for the rifle, he was in grave danger of being charged as an accomplice – which almost happened anyway. The size of the bag was immaterial to the police case. The police just needed a bag witness. They got two for the price of one. They also had his alleged rifle missing from its place in the Paine garage, a statement that he claimed the bag contained curtain rods – and a statement that no curtain rods were missing from the Paine house, nor any found at the TSBD. The size described by Buell and Linnie Mae could now be dismissed as just the usual witness error on an estimation of dimensions. Classic win/win.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Empty Re: BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise

Sun 29 Jul 2018, 3:36 am
Mick Purdy wrote:It's very important to remember this too. There could only be one reason for the panic at about 6.00pm that Friday night when it was thought there was a news photo about showing Oswald on the steps.

In my opinion there can only be one reason for that panic. That is to say that somebody (possibly Fritz and Co) knew about Oswald's alibi of being on those steps at the time of the assassination. They would have been petrified if any photographic evidence showing Lee Oswald anywhere else other than the sixth floor of the TSBD at that exact moment came to light.  Why would anyone bother to chase that up? Why? 

Because they knew how adamant Lee Oswald had been about his whereabouts at that time that's why.
Think about that for a moment. Take all the time you need.

Who would've thought that the Altgen's 6 photo , the Doorman pic - would come in handy and help us understand why the Darnell and Weigman frames are so important in proving Oswald was where he said he'd been and had an airtight alibi. The fact that they bothered to visit Lovelady and had to have him confirm the figure in the doorway was he is proof that they at least must've believed Oswald when he'd said he was on those steps.
 Altgens was a still photo -  Darnell along with Weigman's were moving pictures. That's crucial in understanding why it would have been near impossible for the average person to ever know whether Lee Oswald had been filmed out front of the TSBD by the various news cameramen shooting on 16mm film. There were no portable consumer viewing devices at least not for the average punter.

But the Altgen's well that's another thing. Shot on a still camera in high quality resolution and easily viewable once printed within hours of it being taken.

Spot on, Mick.

Altgens 6 was a high-resolution photo immediately available for the world to see. Darnell and Wiegman were films that were not shown to mass audiences for many many years after the fact. And even when they were finally shown, they were generally of poor quality and fast-paced (e.g. the original PM photo in "Oswald Leaving TSBD?"), so nothing really jumped out as suspicious to the average viewer weaned on the official Warren Commission account.

No matter how good they are, plotters—those who would engage in conspiracy to commit and/or cover up crimes—cannot think of everything. Impossible. They may be damn good but their plans are never perfect; small details are always missed. Always.

(And for the Government-Media Complex who loves to paint those who ask legitimate questions with their favorite CIA-created pejorative, "conspiracy theorist," screw you. Watergate was a conspiracy, but it turned out to be true, didn't it. The truth WILL come out. You bastards who have carried the water for the cover-up crew are on the wrong side and you will all go down in history as inconsequential little ankle-biting shitbirds, if not outright criminals. And I still think I'll live long enough to see that happen.)

We, along with other good researchers, are now the ones discovering all the little mistakes made by the cover-up crew. The images of Prayer Man, images that anyone who can fog a mirror can clearly see, are examples of mistakes that the plotters/cover-up crew didn't foresee or anticipate.

The plotters/cover-up crew actually did a shitty job. What they left behind was, at best, a tattered flag, something cobbled together in haste to pitch a false story. No worries though: they had the Government-Media Complex to keep the approved narrative "pure and undefiled." But that doesn't last forever. Things change.

Now their mistakes—the things overlooked, their shortcomings—are looming larger and larger as November 22, 1963 recedes in the rear view mirror. This will only increase. The Lovelady-Altgens 6 Chinese fire drill in the hours following the assassination was probably one of the biggest threats to the approved, evolving narrative. Oswald said he was down in front. ("Don't write that down!!!")

"We done solved that one, boys!  Now let's get that little fucking commie rat bastard up in the second floor lunchroom and we got this! You know what you need to do, Bookhout, after the thing in the basement happens. You won't be needed, Hosty."

The JFK assassination will be back in the spotlight someday. Clearer images of Prayer Man will eventually emerge. The clear, open source, record will be examined by new, critical thinkers who will build on the work we've done. They won't be deterred. A new generation of people will see that the government lied to us: Lee Oswald did not kill President Kennedy. Once that is clearly established, the next obvious question will be: who did—and why was it covered up?
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Empty Re: BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise

Tue 31 Jul 2018, 7:08 am

Captain Fritz reprise....

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 04 May 2019, 11:10 am
From Gus Rose:

Immediately after that, Captain Fritz gave me an address where Oswald’s wife supposedly was. That’s all he gave me. So I left the witness sitting and my notes on my desk and got Officers Adamcik and Stovall to go with me to that address which was located in Irving. We also took two deputy sheriffs with us since the address was outside the city of Dallas and, as was customary with me, parked our cars a little beyond the house down the street. As we walked toward the house, I could see that the door was open while the screen door was closed. I could also see a light flickering, apparently from a television in the room. When I approached the door, without knocking, this woman inside said, “Come on in. I’ve been expecting you.” I didn’t identify myself, stepped inside and asked, “Why were you expecting me?”

Sneed, Larry A.. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy (p. 339). Texas A&M University Press. Kindle Edition.

They, Rose Adamcik and Stovall "took two sheriffs" with them. Meaning they did not have to wait for them to arrive at the Paine's residence presumably. Search of the Paine's may have started a whole lot earlier than what they'd want us to believe.

Linnie Mae and that suspicious sack may have been leaked to the cops as early as 2.30pm

rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Byp_211
barto
barto

Fri 10 May 2019, 7:18 am
Thnx to Malcolm Blunt

rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 May_9_10

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 16 May 2019, 7:17 am

Captain Leonard McCarley of the Irving Detective Bureau could be known as the "quiet man" He doesn’t talk much, but when he does choose to speak everyone in stinctively listens McCarley started in the patrol division of the Irving Police Dept on March 21, 1955 He later made sergeant of the patrol division before joining the Detective Bureau in October. 1958, where he has predominantly located since. A native of Quitman, Tex., the detective captain attended public school there. He came to Irving in 1961 while a Braniff International Airways employee. McCarley has studied police work at the Southern Police Institute at the University of Louisville, in addition to having completed 17 or 18 other courses on police science.
He is a member of MacArthur Blvd. Baptist Church, where for several years he taught both junior and adult Sunday School classes. Capt McCarley his wife. Dorothy, and their three children. Donna. 17; Deborah. 16; and larry. 12; reside at 103 East St. Claire.
McCarley heads the Detective Bureau, which includes a staff of six detectives and juvenile officer.

Lt. John McCabe heads the staff of 12 in the division. He joined the department in October 1957 and has been Service Division head since August 1966 . Working with him are five women in the records section, four dispatchers, an Identification sergeant and jailer-pro perty officer.

Police Chief Leonard McCarley has announced a realignment of the police department, including the promotion of seven men, all of which is effective today. The division transfers and promotions announced by the police chief are the result of the first promotion examinations given in the department since State Civil Service went into effect here Nov. 1 for police and firemen. Top promotion on the list is that of Tracy Bush who has been promoted from lieutenant to captain of the service division. THE CAPTAIN’S post in the service division has been vacant since the death of Capt. John McCabe in November. 

Cheers, Ed
alex_wilson

Wed 22 May 2019, 12:20 am
Doubt is the driving force behind the cover up. Always has been. It created a debilitating sense of helplessness. Mired people in endless repetitious arguments. How many times must the fucking SBT be debunked?. Take your partners Do si do. Round and round we go. The Truly and Baker Warehouse Shuffle.
Prayerman is the equivalent of the Beatles bursting in on the staid safely neutered saccharine world of post army Elvis blandness.
Everything changed.
But even after Ed Sullivan some people still clung on t their old Acker Bilk albums.
Just as some folk keep clutching onto the hem of Mary Bledsoes dress. And keep chasing the twinkle in the fake Marguerites eye. Once you accept the 2FLRE never happened, once you read the first day statements with fresh eyes everything starts making sense.
All the seemingly impossible contradictions. The Gordian knot is cut by the swords of the Knights of the ROKC table. ( the musketeers meet the Time Bandits..Stan should make a gif of Fearsome Sir Greg of Oz, the troll punk king, slaying the unicorn riding selfie stick wielding pink sandalled knight of Sanibel Island)
Its the light that seeped through the cracks the plotters left in their wake that will be the light to fIinally extinguish the darkness of doubt and ignorance.
The darkness that's shrouded this case for over 55 years.
I'm constantly amazed at the vehemence of the opposition. The persistent attempts t ridicule and marginalise.
Why isn't everyone getting behind this?
Its almost like a perversion of the old LN argument; people can't accept their charismatic president was killed by an anonymous sociopath with a cheap rifle and a grudge.
People can't accept their profound philosophical conundrum is solved by a simple photograph. Without a doppelganger a CIA mobile alteration van or an all seeing omnipotent sponsor in sight.
I genuinely think some people would prefer the case t remain unsolved.
Theyd stand up and say Lee Oswald didit before theyd admit ROKC solved it.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 22 May 2019, 2:43 am
Well said Alex. Couldn't agree more with you.

Wed 22 May 2019, 3:55 am
Thanks Jake. I remember reading a thread over on the Ed forum, the Vacant Lot( who makes Miss Marple look like a steroid fuelled axe wielding Saxon berserker from a Raymond Chandler authored re imagining of Who killed William Rufus) was berating Greg, calling him a neocon.
Simply because he sought t question a dubious piece of evidence. To Jeffries and his ilk the truth doesn't seem t matter. Any piece of evidence that hints at conspiracy must be considered sacrosanct. That's what matters t them. Inverted Lone nutterism. A most curious perspective IMHO. And completely fucking infuriating.
This case has become infused with a frighteningly religious mindset. When i discovered ROKC (after i read the original Prayerman thread) it was a breath of fresh air. A blast of cleansing exhilarating air t clear away the decades worth of cobwebs.
It seemed so beautifully simple. So refreshing. And so blindingly obvious.
Throw out everything. All preconceptions. Start again as if it was 12.31 on Friday 22nd of November( someone page Larry "Old Father Time" Trotter t check if i got the time right...just picture a Trotter authored Lovers Guide..a pedantic extravaganza of premature ejaculation..much like his groundbreaking JFK work)
"How could anyone NOT give this approach their full backing?" i thought naively especially after I'd read through the corroborating evidence you guys had accumulated."Even if by some 300lb Popeye forearmed miracle Prayerman turns out t b someone else what has been lost?..It's not as if ROKC is scouring the records looking for anomalies t transform into magical doppelgangers..it doesn't make them look like a gang of weak kneed paranoid fantasists " Shows how really fucking naive i was. It was an education and
a telling insight into the mentalities that dominate the mainstream of JFK research. Simply turn a lone nutter upside down and you have a Don Jeffries.
Lay one on their side and you'll get a Pat Speer. Turn one inside out and you get a David Lifton. Shove a stick of dynamite up their ass then run em over with a Panzerkampfwagen MkV and you get yourself a Brian Doyle.. I'm sure Greg could turn those lines into a song lyric
alex_wilson

Wed 22 May 2019, 6:59 am
In case i get accused of displaying the debilitating symptoms of Cinque-itis, a terminal disease that destroys the frontal lobe and reduces the sufferer t a gibbering wreck, of course i recognise the case hinges on more than a single photo.
Prayerman is simply the war winning weapon. The tank that'll smash through the barbed wire defences that have remained stubbornly resolute.
For despite all the other evidence t the contrary there is still enough doubt t keep the Doubt intact.
Battles have been won but the war can still be lost.
Prayerman ends the war.
Then the post mortems can begin.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Sat 08 Jun 2019, 9:42 pm

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sun 09 Jun 2019, 8:00 pm
rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Jun_9_14

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 2:44 pm
Bart this is a winner, of course Buell told the truth.
He never saw the sack Day, Montgomery or DPD officers made to carry out the rifle... till they showed it to him before the poly.
Of course any sack or lunch bag Oswald brought was thrown away after Lee ate.
And any curtain rod sack either went with Lee when Lee left or never existed to be located.
A invention by Linne Mae and Wes.
Cheers
Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 4:26 pm
Mr. JENNER - Now, that morning--if I may, Mr. Chairman, because of the entry of the police, that is a good cutoff point, I would like to go back to the morning for the moment, or the evening before. Mrs. Paine, did you then have what might be called some curtain rods in your garage? 
Mrs. PAINE - I believe there were. 

Mr. JENNER - Do you have a recollection? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes; they were stored in the garage, wrapped in loose brown paper. 

Mr. JENNER - Is it the brown paper of the nature and character you described yesterday that you get at the market and have in a roll? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 

So, the sort of cheap brown paper that Lee might have fashioned into a bag to carry lunch?

Mr. JENNER - Had you wrapped that package yourself? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 

Mr. JENNER - Now, curtain rods can be of various types. One type of curtain rod, as I remember, is a solid brass rod. Others are hollow. Some are shaped. Would you describe these curtain rods, please? 
Mrs. PAINE - They were a light weight. 

Mr. JENNER - Excuse me; do you still have them? 
Mrs. PAINE - I still have them. 

Mr. JENNER - All right. 
Mrs. PAINE - Metal rods that you slip the curtain over, not with a ring but just with the cloth itself, and they are expansion rods. 

Mr. JENNER - Are they flat on one side? 
Mrs. PAINE - They are flat on one side; about an inch wide and about a quarter of an inch thick. 

Mr. JENNER - And assume we are holding the rod horizontally, do the edges of the rod slip over? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 

Senator COOPER - Did you wrap these rods in the paper? Had you wrapped them? 
Mrs. PAINE - Sometime previously I had

Senator COOPER - How long before? 
Mrs. PAINE - Oh, possibly a year. 

Senator COOPER - What? 
Mrs. PAINE - Possibly a year. 

Senator COOPER - As far as you know, they had never been changed? 
Mrs. PAINE - Moved about, but not changed. 

Senator COOPER - Can you just describe the length? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 

Senator COOPER - The length of the rods, at the time you wrapped them. 
Mrs. PAINE - They would be 36 inches when pushed together. 

Senator COOPER - What? 
Mrs. PAINE - They would be about maybe 36 inches when pushed together. 

Senator COOPER - You remember wrapping them. Do you remember what the size, the length of the reds were at the time you wrapped them? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 

Senator COOPER - How long? 
Mrs. PAINE - Didn't I answer about 36 inches

Not a single witness spoke to the panel like she did. dripping with sarcasm and bitterness. 

Mr. JENNER - In other words, you pushed them together so that then, they were then their minimum length, unexpanded? 
Mrs. PAINE - Yes. 

Mr. JENNER - They were not extended, and in that condition they were 36 inches long
Mrs. PAINE - Something like that. 

So, did everyone get that... the rods were 36 inches long - the exact length of the riffle that was ordered... and naturally wrapped in paper to fit that length... as opposed to fitting something that was say 40 inches long...

From Tracy Parnell's Oswald time-line

March 12, 1963: Ruth Paine visits Marina at the new apartment. Also that day, LHO orders a rifle from Klein's Sporting Goods in Chicago. 

The rifle ordered was 36 inches long. And it was not just a visit. Lee was at work and Marina and Ruth went off somewhere together.

But what happens when the WC goes to Mrs Paine's Magical garage to check out these curtain rods? They are no longer wrapped in paper and have shrunk to a mere 27.5 inches - or the same size as estimated by Buell and Linnie-Mae for Lee's package! 

"The bag found on the sixth floor was 38 inches long, and the disassembled rifle was 34.8 inches long. Both Frazier and Mrs. Randle swore that the bag Oswald carried was 27 or 28 inches long. Their accuracy in estimating lengths was tested by both the FBI and by the commission. Both times they accurately estimated a measured length of 27 to 27.5 inches. "
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKfrazier.htm

And weren't there reports that what he had was not rods but window shades or blinds?

Pass the parcel was never this good! None of this shit is coincidence. Either he did have a package that contained rods/blinds/shades or the stories and the shit in the garage are all red herrings to confuse things even more. Shrinking rods and disappearing wrapping my ass. And don't forget... Mrs P said the rods had been moved around... just like a certain other similar shaped package. I believe her. The bitch moved them from the blanket to the shelf so Lee couldn't take them that morning. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it... until a better story comes along!

---------------------

While putting this together, I also came across this curious testimony from Paine. I say "curious" because... wasn't $200 the amount bandied about as what Lee was receiving as an FBI informant?

On December 17, Mr Hudkins advised that he had just returned from a weekend in Dallas, during which time he talked to Allen Sweatt, Chief Criminal Division, Sheriff’s Office, Dallas. Chief Sweatt mentioned that it was his opinion that Lee Harvey Oswald was being paid $200 a month by the FBI as an informant in connection with their subversive investigation. He furnished the alleged informant number assigned to Oswald by the FBI as “S172”.
http://22november1963.org.uk/memo-was-oswald-an-fbi-agent

Mrs. PAINE - It seemed to me they lived on a very small budget. In March of the year, at either the first or second visit with her, she told me she lived on something under, around $200 a month and this was more than they had been, because they had just finished paying a debt that they had incurred for their passage to this country and they were feeling rich on $200 a month, and I could see she was a good planner in what she bought.

Someone is a good planner, no doubt!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 6:08 pm
Well yeah planning for "possibly" a year.
in Quaker speak she means since March 63, since she is testifying March 18, 19, and 20th 1964.

Greg the bag is now officially shagged.

In the infamous words of Lee Harvey Oswald,
"You don't always get a sack that fits your sandwiches"

But the sandbagged outcome will be fitting.

Yet its quite pertinent to a curtain rod length sack.... be it 36" model or the later 27 inch variety.
Seems in Quaker speak she means I am lying through my teeth and my miraculous garage can produce or suppress evidence as necessary.

Greg I suggest we send 'Ruth Hides Painefull secrets' in an essay about her proven falsehoods.
Call it Ruth's Mistruths

Cheers, Ed
PS hurry while the bitch is still living!
Ill print it out and mail it asap.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 10 Jun 2019, 6:45 pm
Cadigan made clear the 142 sack and the paper Day and Studebaker took on 11/22 were IDENTICAL.
Tape too.... lasting approximately 3 hours per roll
ouch. That really hurts the nutters as you can not carry into the TSBD a sack that would not be possible to make in the very building before 9am Friday morning. IOW impossible
So by default, BWF saw 27inch window shades in paper... or Lee used a 27 inch sack for his sandwiche/s and apple.
Oy boy is the story twisted.
Warren Commission is a consumer grade product.
The warranty has long expired
Buell should be made aware of Ruth's dance with the details too.
I think Greg's outstanding insight shines a light onto something that has hidden in the shadows.

ps I always though Marina saying she didnt have any curtain rods was odd.

RANKIN. On the evening of the 21st, was anything said about curtain rods or his taking curtain rods to town the following day?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, I didn't have any

(We know who did though Ruth Unwrapper Paine.)
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Tue 11 Jun 2019, 12:21 am
There was a Quaker named Ruth
Who did sketchy things with the truth
From her garage stuff was hauled
She claimed was Oswald's
Dubious evidence accepted as proof
alex_wilson

Tue 11 Jun 2019, 1:09 am
But Stan...Ruth was just a kind hearted Quaker Charity Lady!! How can you even say such awful things about such a fine morally upright paragon.
Ruth wanted t SAVE Marina..she only found those things in her garage because she was being helpful.
Like she was being helpful in Nicaragua...
Look at her photographs..does she look like some cold hearting conniving supervillainess from some low rent porno remake of Batman?
No she's an altruistic God fearing neighbour loving all American domestic goddess..
She only told the truth. The truth and nothing but the truth.
If i read any more smears like that I'm gonna get Paul Trejo t set his dildo toothed pack of heavenly Rottweilers on you..and I'm gonna get Jason fucking Ward t pray for you.
That'll teach you t say nasty things about Saint Ruthie..why apart from dear Judy she's the most goody goody God fearing truth telling role model outside the guy in Sanibel Island who puts the sparkle in Brian's sandals.
P.S. the only limerick I know is about a young man from Condruckit who was rather well endowed in the trouser department..
Ask Larry TrotterImage for the details..he's got the measurements down t the last decimal point..and he's got the limp t prove it!

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:10 am
More on that Irving detention. Frazier has said in a video that he was picked up by Rose/Stovall in the hospital while visiting.
Nothing could be further removed from the truth by this documentation (thanks to Malcolm Blunt). And the doc posted earlier on this page.

rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Img_8714
rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Img_8713
rider - BWF Where's Your Rider Reprise - Page 2 Img_8715

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum