REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Is Oswald Completely Innocent?

+6
Mick_Purdy
barto
Redfern
steely_dan
Goban_Saor
Vinny
10 posters
Go down
Vinny

oswald - Is Oswald Completely Innocent? - Page 2 Empty Is Oswald Completely Innocent?

Mon 01 Oct 2018, 8:25 pm
First topic message reminder :

Since Oswald was on the front steps during and just after the shooting,he obviously was not a shooter. But even if he did not fire any shot in Dealey Plaza it does not necessarily mean that he completely innocent. Even Sean had said that he could not fully rule out the possibility that Oswald was involved in some way.

My personal opinion is that Oswald was quite likely fully innocent and had nothing to with the plot. But would like to hear about your opinions on this matter.

Goban_Saor

oswald - Is Oswald Completely Innocent? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Oswald Completely Innocent?

Thu 27 Dec 2018, 11:40 am
That seems to roughly correspond with our consensus here, if I understand it correctly, Vinny. 

Though one might quibble that gullibility does not necessarily equate with idiocy.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

oswald - Is Oswald Completely Innocent? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Oswald Completely Innocent?

Wed 12 Jun 2019, 3:43 pm
Goban Saor wrote:That seems to roughly correspond with our consensus here, if I understand it correctly, Vinny. 

Though one might quibble that gullibility does not necessarily equate with idiocy.
From Wiki

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause, the goals of which he or she does not fully comprehend, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause. The term was originally used during the Cold War to describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation.  The term has often been attributed to Vladimir Lenin, but this attribution is unsubstantiated. 

-----------------
So Kent's alleged statement is really indicating that Oswald was a stooge for the Kremlin. Does anyone apart from Tom Tom Graves really believe that? Anyone who thinks it is a statement made to suggest  LHO was used by the CIA is just plain wrong. If it was said at all, it was an attempt to tie him to KGB by a CIA propagandist.

Oswald's sole acquaintance regarding the assassination was with a Mr Jack Schitt. 

Was he manipulated? Of course he was. 

Manipulated into the job - probably using false pretenses.

Manipulated into leaving on Nov 22 and going to the Texas Theatre.

Was he an FBI informant?

Whether he was or not, the only important issue is whether he thought he was. This could be for the FBI or some other entity at arms length from the FBI, or some other entity representing as FBI, or an FBI agent gone rogue.

I agree with Bart and others here on one point. He was smart, but gullible (or not street smart or however else you want to put it). Which plays into my Asperger's theory. They are often smart, but not good at "reading" the real motives of others. 

In short, Oswald was not part of any plot, except as unwitting patsy.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Thu 13 Jun 2019, 5:30 am
greg parker wrote:
Goban Saor wrote:That seems to roughly correspond with our consensus here, if I understand it correctly, Vinny. 

From Wiki

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause, the goals of which he or she does not fully comprehend, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause. The term was originally used during the Cold War to describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation.  The term has often been attributed to Vladimir Lenin, but this attribution is unsubstantiated. 

-----------------
So Kent's alleged statement is really indicating that Oswald was a stooge for the Kremlin. Does anyone apart from Tom Tom Graves really believe that? Anyone who thinks it is a statement made to suggest  LHO was used by the CIA is just plain wrong. If it was said at all, it was an attempt to tie him to KGB by a CIA propagandist.

Oswald's sole acquaintance regarding the assassination was with a Mr Jack Schitt. 

Was he manipulated? Of course he was. 

Manipulated into the job - probably using false pretenses.

Manipulated into leaving on Nov 22 and going to the Texas Theatre.

Was he an FBI informant?

Whether he was or not, the only important issue is whether he thought he was. This could be for the FBI or some other entity at arms length from the FBI, or some other entity representing as FBI, or an FBI agent gone rogue.

I agree with Bart and others here on one point. He was smart, but gullible (or not street smart or however else you want to put it). Which plays into my Asperger's theory. They are often smart, but not good at "reading" the real motives of others. 

In short, Oswald was not part of any plot, except as unwitting patsy.

Damn well said.
alex_wilson

Fri 14 Jun 2019, 12:54 am
Oswald t me is a tragic figure. A Shakespearean Fool for Cold War America.
I think he was a very smart, self educated ,politically astute kid who got caught up in the maelstrom. Manipulated by forces he only vaguely comprehended. If indeed he comprehended them at all.
Like all tragic figures his final awakening came far too late t save him. Like all fools he achieved a degree of wisdom ,through his suffering and through the nature of his foolishness, far beyond those considered more conventionally wise.
He was expertly manipulated by people who understood this. Who understood him. Who understood he was barely 24 years old. Psychiatrists of Death. The linear agnatic heirs of the men who worked out how t keep their victims calm until the doors of the gas chambers slammed behind them. Then they were someone else's problem. They understood his perceptions and his vulnerabilities.( who knows once they may even have shared them. Remember less than 25 years before Cordell Hull could write" gentlemen don't read each others mail". And mean it) The cartoon caricatures we've been fed by the W.C.( never has an acronym been more appropriate) apologists and the tin foil fantisists have obscured the real person. Somewhere beneath all the layers of myth, bullshit and wish dreams projected onto those slender shoulders was/ and is a human being.
A young man. Little more than a boy in fact. With hopes, fears, dreams and aspirations.
Like us all. That's what gets me about the fucking conspiracy fantisists..preaching their tin foil gospels. One Don Jefferies has done more damage than a whole sewer full of John McAdamses and David Von Peins. Hypocrites and self righteous pedants like the Vacant Lot( who castigate their mystical unnamed Sponsors unaware that they are using the exact same tactics as the people they purport t despise. What mercy for outcasts and heretics in a world ruled by Commissars Lemkin, Drago, Jefferies and their ilk? How many enemies and multi headed disinfo hydras would feed the bonfires in Dealey Plaza for the crime of failing t properly "comprehend" the fucking Drago Evica Model?) We rightly mock Butler Davidson and Doyle..and what are they but the true heirs of White and Fetzer? The 7 foot woman and the flying one legged dwarf must have had a quick fumble behind the bushes on the grassy knoll giving birth t superleg Phil Willis and a whole cavalcade of anatomical curiosities..as well as CIA mobile photo alterating vans there must have been a mobile Coney Island freakshow driving through Dealey Plaza that day..Dealey Plaza IS the Coney Island of the mind. We all know its laughable bullshit but if you're a newbie, a kid just getting interested in the case and you log onto the Foo, the Ed forum or Armstrong forbid Macraes Imaginarium( the Coney Island of the rectum complete with aerodynamic fully flammable gerbils..) what are you going t think? Bug eyed hysterical rants about godlike Sponsors, Doug Caddy using a bushy tailed gerbil t scrape the smelliest shit from the bottom of the tabloid sewer, Doyle, Graves and TrotterImages incoherent blather and Butler raving on about limbless percussionists doing the fucking Watusi down Dealey Plaza trying t chase the goatleggef hovercraft piloted by a bandanna wearing dark complected Cuban Chewbacca lookalike..is that gonna inspire anyone t take assassination research seriously? Or will it inspire them t take McAdams grotesque disinfo seriously..if the one eyed man is king in the land of the blind then Butler et als horrendous bullshit makes McAdams look like a one eyed king.
For too long, for nearly 56 long years in fact, people have used Oswald as a ventriloquists dummy. Having his deathless lips spew out their own lies and fantasies.. Hes a distant fliickering black and white image, further away from us as Tsar Nicholas was from him, only as real as any other Hollywood creation, a screen onto which they can project their fantasies and beliefs.
Fuck them all. Psychic Burke and Hares rifling a tomb t prop up their own diseased imaginings.
Oswald was a human being. No more no less. He was exploited and manipulated by human beings. Not omnipotent demigods. Only by treating Oswald as a human and by treating this case as a crime not some grand philosophical conundrum will this case ever be solved.
Oswald as James Bond..Oswald as some doppelganged lothario ..Oswald as some hypno patsy courier gallavanting round Mexico City with a jam jar full of radioactive gerbil testicles hobnobbing with KGB assassins and Cuban temptresses..Oswald as some tap dancing gerbil training tripleganger from Timbuktu whose fake mom gave birth t alien hybrid octuplets in Ed Landsdales private concentration camp he operated underneath Albert Doyle's neo nazi fetishi boutique on Sanibel Island High Street..why not? its all fucking bullshit..the sort of Z grade spy potboiler Howard Hunt might have penned..and who knows maybe he did.
Some very astute psychologists of death understood who Lee thought he was they played on his hopes and his vulnerabilities. Skilfully manipulated him, no doubt massaging his ego along the way( and the ego of a 24 year old kid is very easily massaged)..tantalising him with heroic visions..whispering sofly in his ear as the wheels spun and the engine spluttered thru some faceless suburban wasteland..pointing a gnarled finger at the rows of neatly whitewashed houses sweltering in the Texas heat.." Someday Lee all these folk will know exactly who you are".. And they sure did..
And 56 years on what are we left with? Blowdried zombies on CNN mouthing platitudes that were exposed as lies over 50 years ago..and remember a lie is not a lie if it is believed t b the truth..or JVB squatting over his grave moaning in mock orgasmic glee..
I think Oswald was guilty of being young, foolish and easily led. He found himself alone in the spotlight on the darkened stage..only vaguely aware of the vaguely human shapes the shadows so deftly conceal. Or the shadows the faces so deftly conceal.
IMHO he was dust blown in the wind..from Minsk t Dallas via Mexico City.
Caught up in something he could never hope t understand. An extra..courier, floater, low grade snitch, provocateur..who suddenly found himself in the starring role.
Rant over.
I'm back off t the Ed forum..John Butler's just discovered Amelia Earheart crossing Elm St on stilts followed by a troupe of MK Ultra'd chimpanzees..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 14 Jun 2019, 2:54 am
alex wilson wrote:Oswald t me is a tragic figure. A  Shakespearean Fool for Cold War America.
I think he was a very smart, self educated ,politically astute kid who got caught up in the maelstrom. Manipulated by forces he only vaguely comprehended. If indeed he comprehended them at all.
Like all tragic figures his final awakening came far too late t save him. Like all fools he achieved a degree of wisdom ,through his suffering and through the nature of his foolishness, far beyond those considered more conventionally wise.
He was expertly manipulated by people who understood this. Who understood him.  Who understood he was barely 24 years old. Psychiatrists of Death. The linear agnatic heirs of the men who worked out how t keep their victims calm until the doors of the gas chambers slammed behind them. Then they were someone else's problem. They understood his  perceptions and his vulnerabilities.( who knows once they may even have shared them. Remember less than 25 years before Cordell Hull could write" gentlemen don't read each others mail". And mean it) The cartoon caricatures we've been fed by the W.C.( never has an acronym been more appropriate) apologists and the tin foil fantisists have obscured the real person. Somewhere beneath all the layers of myth, bullshit and wish dreams projected onto those slender shoulders was/ and is a human being.
A young man. Little more than a boy in fact. With hopes, fears, dreams and aspirations.
Like us all. That's what gets me about the fucking conspiracy fantisists..preaching their tin foil gospels. One Don Jefferies has done more damage than a whole sewer full of John McAdamses and David Von Peins. Hypocrites and self righteous pedants like the Vacant Lot( who castigate their mystical unnamed Sponsors unaware that they are using the exact same tactics as the people they purport t despise. What mercy for outcasts and heretics in a world ruled by Commissars Lemkin, Drago, Jefferies and their ilk? How many enemies and multi headed disinfo hydras would feed the bonfires in Dealey Plaza for the crime of failing t properly "comprehend" the fucking Drago Evica Model?) We rightly mock Butler Davidson and Doyle..and what are they but the true heirs of White and Fetzer? The 7 foot woman and the flying one legged dwarf must have had a quick fumble behind the bushes on the grassy knoll giving birth t superleg Phil Willis and a whole cavalcade of anatomical curiosities..as well as CIA mobile photo alterating vans there must have been a mobile Coney Island freakshow driving through Dealey Plaza that day..Dealey Plaza IS the Coney Island of the mind. We all know its laughable bullshit but if you're a newbie, a kid just getting interested in the case and you log onto the Foo, the Ed forum or Armstrong forbid Macraes Imaginarium( the Coney Island of the rectum complete with aerodynamic fully flammable gerbils..) what are you going t think? Bug eyed hysterical rants about godlike Sponsors, Doug Caddy using a bushy tailed gerbil t scrape the smelliest shit from the bottom of the tabloid sewer, Doyle, Graves and TrotterImages incoherent blather and Butler raving on about limbless percussionists doing the fucking Watusi down Dealey Plaza trying t chase the goatleggef hovercraft piloted by a bandanna wearing dark complected Cuban Chewbacca lookalike..is that gonna inspire anyone t take assassination research seriously? Or will it inspire them t take McAdams grotesque disinfo seriously..if the one eyed man is king in the land of the blind then Butler et als horrendous bullshit makes McAdams look like a one eyed king.
For too long, for nearly 56 long years in fact, people have used Oswald as a ventriloquists dummy. Having his deathless lips spew out their own lies and fantasies.. Hes a distant fliickering black and white image, further away from us as Tsar Nicholas was from him, only as real as any other Hollywood creation, a screen onto which they can project their fantasies and beliefs.
Fuck them all. Psychic Burke and Hares rifling a tomb t prop up their own diseased imaginings.
Oswald was a human being. No more no less. He was exploited and manipulated by human beings. Not omnipotent demigods. Only by treating Oswald as a human and by treating this case as a crime not some grand philosophical conundrum will this case ever be solved.
Oswald as James Bond..Oswald as some doppelganged lothario ..Oswald as some hypno patsy courier gallavanting round Mexico City with a jam jar full of radioactive gerbil testicles hobnobbing with KGB assassins and Cuban temptresses..Oswald as some tap dancing gerbil training tripleganger from Timbuktu whose fake mom gave birth t alien hybrid octuplets in Ed Landsdales private concentration camp he operated underneath Albert Doyle's neo nazi fetishi boutique on Sanibel Island High Street..why not? its all fucking bullshit..the sort of Z grade spy potboiler Howard Hunt might have penned..and who knows maybe he did.
Some very astute psychologists of death understood who Lee thought he was they played on his hopes and his vulnerabilities. Skilfully manipulated him, no doubt massaging his ego along the way( and the ego of a 24 year old kid is very easily massaged)..tantalising him with heroic visions..whispering sofly in his ear as the wheels spun and the engine spluttered thru some faceless suburban wasteland..pointing a gnarled finger at the rows of neatly whitewashed houses sweltering in the Texas heat.." Someday Lee all these folk will know exactly who you are".. And they sure did..
And 56 years on what are we left with? Blowdried zombies on CNN mouthing platitudes that were exposed as lies over 50 years ago..and remember a lie is not a lie if it is believed t b the truth..or JVB squatting over his grave moaning in mock orgasmic glee..
I think Oswald was guilty of being young, foolish and easily led. He found himself alone in the spotlight on the darkened stage..only vaguely aware of the vaguely human shapes the shadows so deftly conceal. Or the shadows the faces so deftly conceal.
Caught up in something he could never hope t understand. An extra..courier, floater, low grade snitch, provocateur..who suddenly found himself in the starring role.
Rant over.
I'm back off t the Ed forum..John Butler's just discovered Amelia Earheart crossing Elm St on stilts followed by a troupe of MK Ultra'd chimpanzees..
even better said.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Fri 14 Jun 2019, 4:44 am
Relatively speaking I'm still an outsider, you guys have been in the trenches for years. And from an outsiders perspective you have no idea how far ahead ROKC is.
That's not sycophancy; it's merely stating a fact.
Treat the JFK assassination as a crime not some mystical psuedo philosophical quest. What a refreshingly simple idea. How can you begin t search for "sponsors" who you believe are fundamentally unknowable? Almost supernatural figures you have invested with almost godlike powers. That magically tampered with the Z film t cause cognitive dissonance 30 years down the line.
Most of these people are historically illiterate or haved filled their tin foil addled minds with the worst revisionist junk.
The Deep Foosters in particular seem t wallow in the esoteric and the enigmatic. Its all self aggrandizing bullshit.
I've said this before but the ROKC approach is beautifully simple. Like all great ideas its beauty IS its simplicity.
Approach this case as if it was a case like any other. Approach all so called accepted facts with equal trepidation.
Be they pro or anti conspiracy. A lie is still a lie and an error is still an error. A Silvia Odio or Ralph Yates must be approached with the same caution as a Howard Brennan. I can't believe that's not self evident. Clinging onto some fact just because it hints at conspiracy even after it's been exposed as a fable is just madness.
Clinging onto a theory because a Penn Jones or a Jack White believed it is ,t my mind at least, self defeating lunacy.
Prayerman and the 2FLRE don't solve the case on their own. Of course they don't.. No one here's that naive; that's just a strawman deniers use.
What Prayerman and the 2FLRE do do however is t clear thru the layers of shit and allow the path t the truth t b followed without any dead ends or rabbit holes.
They also provide simple compelling visual proof, backed up with evidence t encourage any interested newbie.
Strong enough t grab the interest of even the shortest attention span and free of any tin foil tomfoolery.
I sympathize with Varnell t some extent but if he thinks rhapsodising about T3 wounds and ice bullets is going t grab the next generation he's deluding himself.
Start talking about paralysing toxins fired in darts and 90% of people's eyes will glaze over.
The other 10% will only listen until Ancient Aliens come on.
Some people hate ROKC simply because no one loves the people who expose them for the vainglorious posuers and fools most of the denizens of the Foo etc undoubtedly are.
The genuine good hearted seekers are either banished, marginalised or accused of being disinfo agents.
I genuinely believe the work here has given us the clearest understanding of just who Oswald really was. How he was framed and who the framers were. I think at least the ground crew have been pretty much identified.
I sincerely hope the work that's been done gets recognised and that it reaches the wildest audience possible.
Hopefully Prayerman can trigger the critical mass the Z film should have triggered.
But what did those fucking geniuses do instead? Spend 30 odd years burrowing down one rabbit hole after another chasing imaginary doppelgangers and 7 foot levitating women.
White, Armstrong et all might very well be honest genuine seekers after truth. But in my opinion the damage they caused with their outlandish theories was nearly irreparable.
Now where did that 3 legged hermaphrodite zebra go? I want t nip across t Texas Donnie J and Johnnie B have invited me over t do a spot of skiing..last one down the grassy knoll is a gerbil fellating CIA disinfo agent..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 14 Jun 2019, 8:28 am
greg parker wrote:
alex wilson wrote:Oswald t me is a tragic figure. A  Shakespearean Fool for Cold War America.
He was expertly manipulated by people who understood this. Who understood him.  Who understood he was barely 24 years old. Psychiatrists of Death. The linear agnatic heirs of the men who worked out how t keep their victims calm until the doors of the gas chambers slammed behind them. Then they were someone else's problem. They understood his  perceptions and his vulnerabilities.( who knows once they may even have shared them. Remember less than 25 years before Cordell Hull could write" gentlemen don't read each others mail". And mean it) The cartoon caricatures we've been fed by the W.C.( never has an acronym been more appropriate) apologists and the tin foil fantisists have obscured the real person. Somewhere beneath all the layers of myth, bullshit and wish dreams projected onto those slender shoulders was/ and is a human being.
Rant over.
even better said.
Alex,

This is brilliant. Said better than I could ever have written. Nutshell!

oswald - Is Oswald Completely Innocent? - Page 2 Byp_211
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Fri 14 Jun 2019, 10:49 am
Mick Purdy wrote:
greg parker wrote:
Rant over.
even better said.
Alex,

This is brilliant. Said better than I could ever have written. Nutshell!

Agreed. A brilliant and deep analysis. Thanks Alex.

Fri 14 Jun 2019, 11:07 pm
Thank you very much guys.
Alas however Mr Doyle disagrees..I'm just another troll naysayer..sigh..apparently we've unearthed proof for Harvey and Lee too...The road t genius Mr Doyle is a long road..may your pink sandals never scuff and may the voices in your head never drown out the House on Pooneils Corner..

Vinny

Sat 15 Jun 2019, 6:47 pm
Oswald was thrown under the bus. Time for his name to be cleared.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum