REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

paine  2  beckley  4  doyle  Darnell  Lifton  3a  frazier  Humor  11  David  Lankford  zapruder  prayer  fritz  Mason  +Lankford  tsbd  3  9  tippit  Theory  hosty  Floor  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

William Hootkins is innocent

+6
Mick_Purdy
Jake_Sykes
steely_dan
StanDane
greg_parker
LBJhadJFKkilled
10 posters
Go down
LBJhadJFKkilled

William Hootkins is innocent - Page 2 Empty William Hootkins is innocent

Sun 03 Mar 2019, 2:17 pm
First topic message reminder :

Regarding the barbershop story, if true, the child could not be William Hootkins. I knew him very well. He did not want a “one world order”. He also had reddish hair, not blonde. He was Jewish and so was his father. The last thing they wanted was another Hitler/Holocaust. They loved America and capitalism. However, William (known as Bill), was a huge Democrat until he died and loved JFK. The idea he would be a part of his assasination is ridiculous. His father Seymour was a staunch Republican and they fought/disagreed on most political issues. He was a genius and a prodigy in languages and took many language courses during the summers but never became extremely close with any teachers/tutors. The FBI interviewed him because he knew Ruth Paine but he knew nothing of the assasination and didn’t believe his teacher Ruth knew anything about it either. You can easily look up that he was a registered Democrat. He was a very nice and friendly person, please let him Rest In Peace. He died in 2005 of cancer. Just wanted to clear that up.

BC_II
BC_II

William Hootkins is innocent - Page 2 Empty Re: William Hootkins is innocent

Fri 15 Mar 2019, 3:02 am
Amazing handling (and dismantling) of said individual’s logic and arguments Greg and Co. Just shows the great level of thinking and analysis done here at ROKC. I believe that the member understands the level of thinking and critical analysis that goes on here, hence the lack of responses possibly?, lol.
alex_wilson

Sat 27 Apr 2019, 10:12 pm
I agree BC..i just finished reading this now. Absolutely fascinating. Chalk up another one t ROKC. Greg Parker- the one man doppelganger demolition machine. No Harvey too small..no Lee too big!! No Marguerite too tall!!
I take it we're talking about the William Hootkins who appeared in Star Wars and as a US military intel officer in Raiders of the Lost Ark?
I can almost hear the wheels in Lemkins mind start t spin as he tries t process this information.
Expect a rambling incoherent 30 000 word dissertation in the not too distant future " How George Lucas helped alter the Zapruder Film. With comments and photographic analysis by John " What the" Butler " Saw" one of the true geniuses of the Age.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum