REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

doyle  Mason  Humor  Weigman  beckley  +Lankford  4  11  tippit  Floor  Lifton  Theory  Darnell  Lankford  paine  hosty  tsbd  zapruder  2  David  3a  fritz  prayer  9  3  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

William Uanna

+2
greg_parker
Steven Uanna
6 posters
Go down
Steven Uanna

William - William Uanna Empty William Uanna

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 3:45 am
Hello, I would like to call to the stand two people that the Warren Commission did not want to talk to - Marguerite Oswald and Jack Ruby. Marguerite had traveled to Washington by train just days after JFK was inaugurated, she checked into a hotel and went then right to the Department of State. She wanted to know what was going on with Lee. Marguerite would later say that she felt the conspiracy to assassinate JFK had originated in the Department of State.
Jack Ruby begged to be taken to Washington so he could say more.
He may have wanted to talk to Attorney General Robert Kennedy.
Please let me share, briefly, my thesis which I have developed after 40 years of study. Forgive me if I don’t foot note but with the wonderful internet almost anyone can check up on what I will say if they care to.
Fletcher Prouty speaks about a Secret Team that through the CIA had pretty well infiltrated the US Federal Government Departments and Agencies by 1963. It had been going on for generations at the Department of State.,
McGeorge Bundy was JFK’s National Security advisory. In February 1961 and 2 months before the Bay of Pigs NSAM 9 introduces Edward Lansdale and his brand of counterinsurgency. In May 1961 right after the Bay of Pigs NSAM 136 introduces 2 Internal Security Offices, the IIC Interdepartmental Intelligence Conference chaired by J. Edgar Hoover and the ICIS Interdepartmental Committee on Internal Security. These would be studied it said. In February 1962 NSAM 161 announces that Attorney General Robert Kennedy would be in charge if both the IIC and the ICIS.
I had never heard about either one until my fathers files revealed he was working under the ICIS when he was at the Department of Commerce from 1950 - 1953. It is my contention that RFK was maneuvered into taking over the internal security of the United States. And Ed Lansdale was promoted as an alternative to the war hawks in the Pentagon.
You can view the NSAM’s at the Kennedy Library web site. Lansdale was a master showman. According to Fletcher Prouty he would even film his activities for propaganda effects.
That’s all for now my phone won’t cooperate. Please let me continue. I think I have a story that can be used to reopen the JFK assassination case.
Steve
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

William - William Uanna Empty Re: William Uanna

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 10:01 am
Marguerite would later zero in on Fred Korth. Among her claims was that he helped Lee get out of the Marines early. She neglected to add her own role in that. I think she knew more than she ever said but was walking a tightrope not wanting to implicate herself in what was happening as Lee prepared to leave for Europe.

Having had a quick look at your father's background, I am stunned that in 20 years I cannot recall ever coming across his name in any of the literature.

Not really a fan of Prouty, and I think the "Secret Team" for want of a better term, was inside Ike's EOP. Kennedy himself reorganzied this group, as did most of his predecessors. 

https://gregrparker.com/forums/topic/the-executive-office-of-the-president-eop/

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Steven Uanna

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 11:19 am
Marguerite knew a lot I think. Korth succeeded Conally as Secretary of the Navy. Korth’s daughter, 27 years old, would commit suicide around 1969 by 20 gauge shotgun. Connally’s daughter had committed suicide in 1958, age 16, with a 20 gauge. Her husband was 17 then and  would later be observed by the FBI breaking into Judith Exners apartment with his twin brother in 1962. Their father, a former FBI agent was head of security at the Co. that wanted the jet contract. After this the widower became a hippy with a hippy name. May have been at Manson’s Spahn Ranch for a few weeks. Then lived on a ranch owned by actor Jack Nicholson. He finally ended arrested for incest in Alaska where he called himself “Papa Pilgrim” That’s strange, and so is the Ordeal of Otto Otepka. My father wrote the Evaluators manual that Otto was supposed to use. Otepka seemed oblivious to all the Nazis snuck into this country by the CIA and the Department of State. And I don’t know if he ever caught a communist. But, he zeros in on Lee. I think this was to harass RFK. I understand Lansdale was nowhere to be found after JFK’s assassination. We need to reopen the investigation, but with the idea Lee was a US agent intending to embarrass the Bay of Pigs Cubans after they were tricked into pretending to be pro Castro supporters and assault JFK. A few probably knew Lee was a patsy. The rest never showed up. If they had they were supposed to be rounded up and a nice media campaign that made them look like fanatics and then relations could be started with Castro. Which were already in the works. RFK was on on it. JFK probably not. Richard Nagell was a CIC agent. So was John Hurt who had the number Lee tried to call in the “Raleigh Call”
Hurt was a CIC agent in Europe during WW II and then in Occupied Japan. In 1961 Joseph Carroll a former FBI agent would command the new Defense Intelligence Agency and get control of the CIC. He took over their their focus
I have a picture of my father and Otepka in front of Department of State Annex 11. This is the next block North from the State Department at 515 22nd St. N.W. You can go to Zillo or Realtor and street view. I want to take you on a trip down and around the State Department to Navy Hill also known as Observatory Hill. The OSS had their headquarters here during WW II. Then starting in 1947 the CIA had their headquarters here. When Allen Dulles was fired JFK pinned a medal on him at the brand new headquarters out at Langley, Virginia but Dulles continued to keep an office at Observatory/Navy Hill. There is a lot more here.
The OSS and CIA used buildings that had belonged to the United States Public Health Service.
You can view 97 pages about Observatory Hill at 
planning.dc.gov
National Register of Historic Places
Observatory Hill
This little known site, higher than Capitol Hill and set aside br L’Enfant in the original drawing is right next to the State Department, guarded today, has an incredible background. 
It was the center of the United States scientific and astronomical, technological, intelligence...
Read the 97 pages. On p.75 it talks about Allen Dulles keeping an office there after he was “retired”
The USHPS is a critical part of my thesis. It could have been our national health care system. The National Institute of Health grew out of it. The Navy was here too. In 1942 the Navy was moved to Bethesda Naval Hospital. The NIH across the street. But what of the USPHS hospitals? Started in 1798 for seamen and quarantine at ports it grew pretty big. And had big buildings too. 
It is mentioned 8 times in Judith Vary Baker’s ME AND LEE. And three times in Edward Haslam’s DR. MARY’s MONKEY. 
Dr. Mary Sherman was burned, probably with the strange powerful device at a USPHS hospital in New Orleans. After you read about the history of the Navy, USPHS hospitals and the NIH and add to it that it was the AMA that blocked President Truman’s National health system bill in 1948 I don’t think looking at a cure for cancer was a real reason for all this research or whatever that device did. It’s known this was a very secret project. 
Edward Haslam’s father warned him on his death bed that if he discovered what was going on at the USPHS  hospital and told the world “...you will be crossing swords with the most powerful people in our country. and you should think twice before crossing them.”
From the prologue of Haslam’s book. 
Always hidden in plain sight even today you can’t see what’s going on up on the hill and it is security gated, but on the SE corner of the property is the Orwellian sounding United States Institute of Peace. 
After I read THE SECRET ARCHITECTURE OF OUR NATIONS CAPITAL the books THE COSGROVE REPORT and THE JOURNAL OF JOHN SURRATT seem
a lot more probable. 
Surratt, a main suspect in the Lincoln assassination would be apprehended and returned to the States after fleeing to Rome, then Egypt. In 1870 he would be a teacher at the St. Joseph’s Academy in Emmitsburg, MD. Today the buildings are the training center for the National Fire Academy and FEMA. 
Steve

Last edited by Steven Uanna on Sat 17 Dec 2022, 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 8:49 pm
Steve,

What information do you have, that is evidence-based, that will help get this case reopened?

It seems like you've gone through a  lot of the literature. To be blunt, because it may save some time, people like Judyth have been thoroughly debunked (by me for one). I also have grave doubts about the validity of others mentioned.

Your father seems to me to be a thoroughly interesting person that I would like to know more about because I think there is a reasonable possibility that he was involved in things, or knew things, that are important background to Nov 22 1963. Beyond that, I have the greatest respect for your effort and determination to get to the bottom of what happened to him. It is possible that someone here can even help with that. Was he murdered? I obviously do not know, but I would not dismiss the possibility out of hand. 

If your father's story is important, it deserves to be told cautiously and through verifiable documentation. It won't help open the case if we go to the authorities with Judyth's and Haslam's books.  

Can we start here, if that suits?

Did your father leave you his papers, or if not, have you had access to them? 

Is his wiki entry reasonable accurate?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_L._Uanna

Did he have anything to do with the Rosenberg case?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Steven Uanna

Sun 11 Dec 2022, 11:23 pm
FOIA and personal file papers are available by hitting the Wikimedia link at the bottom of my father’s Wikipedia page.
I don’t know if he was involved in the Rosenbergs case. Like the Oppenheimer hearing he should have been. He was not called but his name got mentioned by Oppenheimer’s attorneys since my father had granted Oppenheimer’s Q Clearance in 1947.
Steven Uanna

Mon 12 Dec 2022, 7:04 am
Did Lee ever have the charge for JFK’s murder read to him? Supposedly it was read at 1:35 AM in the ID Office. 
On YouTube watch  “Roger Sharp on #JFK 50: The Justice of the Peace”- At 1:30 the reporter asks “Did you read this to the suspect?” Answer- No. Apparently this was after the Midnight Press Conference Friday -Saturday in which Lee said no one had mentioned JFK.  Documents relating to the Arrangement are at “texashistory.unt.edu”
I think Lee was not told and lead to his death. I don’t think he spoke to the press again after the Midnight Press Conference. 
Watch “Jack Ruby’s Timely Time Stamped...” on YouTube start at 12:50 keep watching at 13:50 the cameraman strays into the parking garage. Amazing what a short distance this was to where Jack Ruby was waiting.Then the car backs up and Ruby is between the car and Lee. The door the cameraman comes out is the door Lee was brought out.
There is a more recent video of Jim Leavelle in the hallway saying he brought Lee down the hallway. In that you see alterations to the entrance from the garage, it’s different than it was in 1963. For years I thought Lee was brought down the hall. In videos you can see Lavelle side step out of that door and lead Lee the few feet to is death. Fancy footwork. 
Well choreographed and you have to give the devil his due. 
Marguerite was a sort of convalescent/hospice nurse. She told the Warren Commission that people are not always what they seem. She had no time for Henry Wade. Perhaps she knew that Wade and Connally were roommates once. Connally told the Warren Commission it was in the Navy. I read it was in College. I’m trying to find the video of Lavelle in the hallway. It was done for a local Dallas station I think probably 1990’s. What a lie! 
Steve
Steven Uanna

Mon 12 Dec 2022, 8:25 am
I found it! 
YouTube- “Captain Fritz Signaling Ruby to Move in”
Lavelle in the hallway. The hallway and entrance have been altered. The original glass doors removed. New glass doors put farther out into garage area. Leavelle says we came down the hallway and we went through the doors. No! 
Here is a YouTube video showing Lee being brought down the elevator to his death. Lavealle and Will Fritz seem befuddled. Pointing... duh. 
See: “That Day in Dallas By Stephen Cooper November 24, 1963” at 2:20
Steve
Vinny

Mon 12 Dec 2022, 8:48 pm

Thu 15 Dec 2022, 2:27 am
Hello, here is more on the MIDNIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE.
YouTube - HENRY WADE’S LATE NIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE (Nov. 22, 1963)
That looks like Justice of the Peace David Johnson lighting up a cigarette behind Wade’s right shoulder. 
Steve
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 15 Dec 2022, 10:17 am
I've never been totally sold on the Fritz signalling idea, but that's just my opinion. I think the most obvious sign of something going on is the fact that the formation or lack there of around Oswald as he's led through that very large group of bystanders is the fact that Fritz or whoever was not in front and back of Oswald. The lack of security as he's led through that area for me is all we need to know. They knew of the death threats against his life, there can be no excuses.

Fritz makes certain he's not within cooee of the formation when Ruby pushes forward. Fritz is one of the very few not to  react to the gunshot as well. He didn't need to signal, all he had to do was make sure Lee Oswald was left open and vulnerable in front for an attack to succeed. Even in 1963, the formation surrounding a prisoner who had had death threats made against him - this solid formation -  the security measure would have been Policing 101. Surely!

William - William Uanna Byp_211
Steven Uanna

Thu 15 Dec 2022, 11:01 am
My contention is that Lee was telling the truth when he said he didn’t shoot anyone. He knew he was charged with Tippit’s murder, but the Dallas Police strategy was to not let him know that his case had already been “cinched” in relation to JFK’s murder. 
He was NEVER to know that he was THE suspect and had been publicly charged with the murder of JFK. When he made the statement during the Midnight Press Conference that nothing had been said to him about JFK’s murder I believe him. Justice David Johnson could have stepped in and presented the Arraignment right there. Johnson stood behind Henry Wade after the Midnight Press Conference and said nothing. When Johnson was interviewed later upstairs a problem developed when the reporter asked if the charge had been read. Answer: “No” So the Arraignment was supposed to have happened at  1:30 AM in the ID office with only one witness present. 
I don’t think it ever happened. Lee was never questioned about JFK’s murder. Supposedly official notes were destroyed. I don’t think there ever were any notes concerning JFK’s murder. The Dallas Police may not have known about the double cross of the Bay of Pigs Cubans that were supposed to be pretending to be Fair Play For Cuba but they knew NOT to mention JFK’s murder to Lee. Lee was treading a fine line. And doing it very well. Saturday night he tried to call his case officer through John Hurt in the “Raleigh Call” That call was blocked by someone who knew what was up. 
Sunday morning when he was brought down in one YouTube video of him getting off the elevator you hear - something like “we uh got the prisoner here uh” then you hear something about his sweater. Remember that is what Lee complained about Friday, being taken to a line up in a t shirt. Will Fritz and Leavelle point and seem to have to step around something like a chair in their way. They again head for the line up room and I think they may have got to that door and the same “what uh”  happened and then they turn around and go out that side door. Everyone out there has their hands clasped together in front of them like nothing is going on. Everyone is looking toward the car that is backing up. Very bright lights are coming from behind where Ruby is standing. Lee looks toward Ruby and then away toward the car. Ruby moves in. Lee is taken back inside and behind the desk where you can’t see what is going on. Zing, here comes O’Neils funeral home/ambulance service. They had made it to the Tippit shooting before the police although there may have been a policeman who helped load the body. O’Neils had been quick to pick up a man with a seizure on Houston and Main right before the motorcade arrived. This is according to a reporter who had been talking with Ruby that morning at the newspaper office in Dealey Plaza. When he returned to the paper Ruby was in an office looking out a window overlooking the Dealey Plaza and crying. I contend that Ruby was in on the double cross. He was frantic that weekend. He went to the hospital to see if JFK was really dead, not to plant a “magic bullet” He brought the facts out about Fair Play For Cuba. This was critical and proved to be what really got Jim Garrison suspicious concerning former FBI agent Guy Bannister. Ruby was forced to kill Lee. Maybe he was told he would get a light sentence. So he kept his mouth shut at first. Then started to talk. About the long distance calls he had made. And other things. This was a very well planned murder. And Jackie may have been a target too. She turned and leaned toward JFK just as Connally who was leaning back on his wife was hit. He says “oooh” and falls on the floor between her jump seat and the driver. 
Connally said “They are going to kill us all” 
Connally was small potatoes, so was LBJ. 
Some think J. D. Tippit is the proverbial Rosetta Stone of the JFK Assassination. I agree. In the book The Secret Architecture of our Nations Capitol David Ovason covers a lot of ground. One thing he missed I think is the significance of Custis Lee Washington. George Washington’s foster son. He calls him Curtis. Ovason can’t be faulted. He reveals much, including that the pyramid with the all seeing eye which is on the back of the Great Seal of the United States has never been minted. Only the front side, the eagle with the arrows and 13 stars. The time for the striking of the all seen eye is not here yet. Custis Lee inherited the property where Arlington cemetery is now and built the Custis Lee Mansion, also known as Arlington House as the first monument to Freemason George Washington. It is my contention that it is not JFK buried under the Eternal Flame but it is J. D. Tippit. The controversy raised by David Lifton’s book Best Evidence involving the Ambulance chase and the multiple ambulances and the shipping crate coffin for me involves JFK’s remains never even entering Bethesda Naval Hospital. Tippits body got there first from the rear of the hospital grounds and an orderly was on the mezzanine balcony in the entrance foyer with the X Rays of JFK’s body and was looking down at Jackie Kennedy as she walked in. The ambulance with JFK’s casket was parked right outside. Lt. Commander Bruce Pitzer made instruction videos involving medical procedures at Bethesda Naval. He supposedly committed suicide in his office at Bethesda Naval in 1966. He may have had a video of the autopsy room. And what went on there and when. This is not so much about altered bodies, Tippit’s skull had been altered and certainly did not match JFK’s massive head wound but it involved when caskets arrived and what type of caskets. Pitzer’s wife was threatened that if she talked to anyone about what she knew her widows pension checks from the Navy would be cut off. My mother said the same thing about her State Department pension checks concerning my father’s death. 
“As above so below” is a motto of the Freemasons so they go through these rituals to manipulate events. Captain Michael D. Groves, 27 years old, was in charge of the “Old Guard” at Fort Meyer. Along with  looking after the tomb of the Unknown Soldier they are responsible for JFK’s military protection too. 10 days after the assassination Groves fell face down in his dinner plate and died. The house where his belongings were being kept was burned in a fire shortly thereafter and all his belongings destroyed. He knew what was supposed to happen if a president died. The procedure. And he may have seen some deviation from the plan. Like the confusion about Bethesda Naval Hospital and Walter Reed Army Hospital. Like a Marine Corps Honor Guard instead of The Old Guard being used to bring JFK back into the White House. The commander of the Marine Guard was a Lt. Lee. At one point JFK was in a Brittanica casket. Abraham Lincoln was shot with a slug made of Britanium. Officer J. D. Tippit. Did you ever know of anyone whose name was two initials. I read his name on an insurance policy was Jefferson Davis Tippit. And the original owner of Arlington House, it was actually his wife’s home, inherited though Custis Washington, was Robert E. Lee. The woman who swore LBJ in, Sarah Hughes, was a direct descendant of Tench Tilghman, George Washington’s aide de Camp. 
The control the Freemason Fraternity has on our government, at every level, county, state and federal makes it easy to maneuver and manipulate people and events. Hollywood plays a big part too. It’s been going on since before 1776. It involves astrology, and worship of the angelic beings associated with the various stars and it’s origin is the Tower of Babel. It has been kept alive in all civilizations since then, Egyptian, Babylonian, Inca, Mayan, Druid, Chinese...
Freemasonry is a front for this ancient cult and they believe doing rituals, like murder, at certain times aids the cause of the Star/demon that is assigned to a certain nation. According to Ovadon’s book America was founded around Virgo, which is connected to the Egyptian Goddess Isis. This is the stuff Aliester Crowley was involved in and off shoots of it turn up here and there in pagan worship. Like Pan. Rocket scientist John Whiteside Parsons was into Pan. It was Army CIC Agent Sam Bruno, Chief of Security at Wright Patterson Air Force Base that said Parsons was running a sex club at his house and associating with subversives. Parsons lost his security clearance over the goings on there. Philip Corso was a CIC Agent too. He claimed to have seen what he thought were alien bodies. And claimed Eisenhower knew we left POW’s behind in Korea. I think these were soldiers who stumbled on to the Japanese A Bomb plant at the Chosen Reservoir that the Russians captured at the end of the war. Keeping this secret was critical to making the Japs look like victims and demonize the Russians. So important to Cold War propaganda and taking the heat off of the Fascists that deserved a noose. The Rosenbergs were murdered to explain how the Russians got the “secret” of the A bomb so fast. The top astronomical star of this worldwide fraternity is Sirius. And behind Sirius is Lucifer. The light bearer. Who they believe is the real god, not Jesus or Jehovah. Cathy Burns’ book The Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star explains this very well. This is a tight fraternity with death as the penalty for revealing even the “secrets” of the first of the 3 Blue Lodge degrees, the kindergarten of the “secrets” of Freemasonry. We need to start looking at this from this angle I think. 
Steve

Last edited by Steven Uanna on Fri 16 Dec 2022, 1:49 am; edited 8 times in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 15 Dec 2022, 11:07 am
And if, in their pre-appearance huddle, the other three agreed, then all four are culpable.
You can not agree to a four man formation and at the last second allow or plan on one man going on ahead to open the car door.... who the hell needs a man to break ranks to direct traffic.
Or
Was it the other three not staying pinned to Will's ass.
Was it three conspirators held Lee wide open to the attack. Not constantly scanning the crowd but fixated on What Fritz was doing, camera lights, horn honks, etc.
Its a tough call Fritz did break rank and went ahead.
The other three didnt say a word though.
Just let it all happen.

No investigation of this.
No charges even mild ones brought.
No trial to get to truth of why it happened.
&
The cops all walked away somehow heros!?!
Lee was tarnished by the 'free press' many whom like No Brains Channel stopped being a news outlet and became associates of the government.
Bloody travesty of justice, a wrongful death and gross negligence.

Still the government persists it was Lee.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 15 Dec 2022, 11:41 am
Will Fritz speaking about Oswald's murder shortly afterward.

"I don't think it could have been avoided the way it happened...."

https://youtu.be/S20KP-Di2SQ?t=25

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Fri 16 Dec 2022, 5:01 am
"Are you absolutely sure it was Oswald who assassinated the President?"
"Yes sir, no question about it."

No way in hell he could have known that at that time; the Oswald did it drum beat started and to this day the beat goes on.

Fri 16 Dec 2022, 10:09 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:"Are you absolutely sure it was Oswald who assassinated the President?"
"Yes sir, no question about it."

No way in hell he could have known that at that time; the Oswald did it drum beat started and to this day the beat goes on.
Fair trial forthcoming in Dallas? NO WAY. But once he was dead it really was open slather - The video clip of Fritz' door stop presser after Oswald's murder confirms this. The Drum was beating loudly by Sunday evening.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum