REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lifton  beckley  3a  Floor  doyle  zapruder  paine  tippit  11  tsbd  Mason  Weigman  Theory  David  4  Darnell  frazier  hosty  3  9  Lankford  Humor  2  fritz  prayer  +Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

"Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

+27
greg_parker
Eastern Spotted Skunk
steely_dan
Vinny
cavalier973
Mick_Purdy
Colin_Crow
TerryWMartin
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
Goban_Saor
Hasan Yusuf
Ray Mitcham
Faroe Islander
Mark A. O'Blazney
Marlene Zenker
AllenLowe
John Mooney
Frankie Vegas
Albert Rossi
Admin_2
Redfern
dwdunn(akaDan)
James DiEugenio
Robert Charles-Dunne
beowulf
ianlloyd
31 posters
Go down
ianlloyd

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Empty "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

Wed 21 Aug 2013, 5:02 pm
First topic message reminder :

As I am not a member of the EF, I cannot post there but there is an interesting discussion going on there at the moment regarding a figure in the TSBD doorway generally referred to as "Prayer Man" due to the apparent position of his hands, seemingly clasped in front of his chest as if in prayer.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20354

I recall this person being discussed somewhere many years ago and was referred to as "Prayer Man" pretty much from the outset but I cannot recall where it originated, maybe on Lancer?

Anyway, the reason for this post is that, upon looking closely at the various photographs and movie clips presented as part of the discussion, it struck me that his hands don't seem to move from the "prayer" position for what seems to be quite some time. Was he holding something, I wonder? If so, it seems an odd way to hold whatever it was.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 10:26 am
groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod54

Rowland on the left and Senkle middle Senkle right
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 10:31 am
groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod55

ROWLAND, ROWLAND, SENKLE

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 11:36 am
Pitt your party is about to be upended.
Senkle's pants are PINSTRIPE GREY.

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod57

not black or dark. Oh pity.

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod58

Please turn your monitor on or adjust the brightness... brightness yeah that's it.

About as bright as Detective SENKLE going to the SHERIFF'S OFFICE to conduct interviews for the SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good god Welch is that bad.
You're desperate and need to leave.
Ed

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 11:53 am
Pitt your party is about to be upended.
Senkle's pants are PINSTRIPE GREY.

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod57

not black or dark. Oh pity.

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod58

Please turn your monitor on or adjust the brightness... brightness yeah that's it.

About as bright as Detective SENKLE going to the SHERIFF'S OFFICE to conduct interviews for the SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good god Welch is that bad.
You're desperate and need to leave.
Ed

PS

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Scree782

Can you say PLAID?
Barbara could and did.
Oops there goes your ID.

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Image410

So that's a plaid jacket? Bwahahaha
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 12:24 pm
groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod56

Det. Senkle ... not plaid but Pinstripes. 

Michael get some glasses.
Have a super evening.
Ed

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Scree783

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 2:40 pm
So Michael,
How'd BARBARA ROWLAND get there... ride in the trunk.
HA!

You really think they needed to load BARBARA AND ARNOLD in a car to take them to THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET.

Sorry we ever let you on this forum Michael.
You don't have what it takes and I think your best bet is to pack up your shit and hit the road...

PLAID! utter ridiculousness.

Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 3:10 pm
I have not followed this latest outbreak. Can someone explain wtf is going on?

Just read the last few posts.

Michael, it is true that Mrs Rowland expressed a lack of certainty about clothing. But your insistance that LZ ID'd Senkel is undermined by her own question mark. Seems to me she is not at all certain.

I will try and catch up on some of your other posts concerning images, Michael. Haven't taken much notice because I have no interest in this game of picking someone in DP and then finding someone famous that they look a bit like and then claiming it must be them. If that is your main area, in all honesty, there are other forums that take it a bit more seriously and where you would receive a better reception. 

The education forum is one such place.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 3:34 pm
Michael Welch wrote:And also Bart you continually call Mr. Carl Jones Mr. Roy Edward Lewis throughout this video. For example at the 8:20 mark. If you are really trying to be a truth teller, why wasn't this corrected for the public years ago???? Many Cheers, Michael

"A so called observation and a belief about a photograph accounts for nothing. This type of stuff has been done for decades and in most cases it is just utter rubbish based on a belief.
It does not belong here."----Mr. Bart Kamp April 23, 2022

Was already corrected years ago, you missed a few meets. Now then where is that evidence that you cannot provide for Rowland???
You got nothing.
Enlist at EF sunshine.

Prayer-Man.com

barto
barto

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 10:28 pm
Still no evidence to support your bs assertions regarding Rowland in the car. 
My site is about documents, interviews, movies and pix a meeting you seem to have missed as well.

So we either have a LNer troll in here or a seriously delusional CTer and neither have a place here.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 10:35 pm
In this doc, Rowland says that at 1:45 PM he advised an officer about what he had seen and then subsequently went into Decker's office.
How does that rhyme with the footage of Shelley & co at 1:30PM.... go on thrill us with some more delusional BS.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gE0Msue4pwJL8Z1h0ZpO65tpMLxRAl2f/view?usp=sharing

Oh and do not post another belief as I will wipe all your posts, we want to see proof not make believe BS.

Prayer-Man.com

barto
barto

Mon 25 Apr 2022, 12:35 am
Your condescending tone is duly noted.

"They arrive around 1:45pm according to your Mr. Rowland statement"
Not THEY, but HE! 
And he does not arrive, but he talks to a police officer first THEN goes to Decker's. So by the time he is inside it will be closer to 2 PM!
If you misinterpret evidence like that then you sure as shit make mistake after mistake.

Bonnie Ray Williams
http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/FBI-62-109060-JFK-HQ-File-Section-EBF-Serial-2720-2.png

Shelley
http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FBI-Letter-from-Director-of-03-Apr-1964-re-TSBD-Employee-Statments-1.jpg

Any questions about my "assumptions"????

Prayer-Man.com

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 25 Apr 2022, 11:40 am
Michael Welch again you're wrong wrong wrong, couldn't get more wrong. I suggest doing research then posting.

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod60
groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod59

See crew cut vs hair on Senkle's head... of course you don't troll..

Get lost.
Ed LeDoux

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Wed 27 Apr 2022, 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 25 Apr 2022, 11:46 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Michael Welch again you're wrong wrong wrong, couldn't get more wrong. I suggest doing research then posting.

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod60
groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Zombod59

See crew cut vs hair on Senkle's head... of course you don't troll.

Get lost.
Ed LeDoux
C'mon Ed. He was outside in the wind which was blowing his toupee nearly off his head.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 25 Apr 2022, 1:13 pm
Yes two guys with close cut hair and white shirts n black ties.... must be the same... it's only what every male in 60s appearance was.
Aye curumba
I'd go for a toup' flap on the ride across the street.
Why hadn't I seen it before.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 29 May 2022, 8:24 am
Mr. BALL. Where is the last place you saw Givens?
Mr. TRULY. The last place I remember seeing Givens was in the middle of
the crossing, in the middle of Houston Street.
Mr. BALL. Walking in which direction?
Mr. TRULY. Walking east.
Mr. BALL. Walking east on the north side of Elm?
Mr. TRULY. North side of Elm-he had not completely crossed the street-
Houston Street.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2#

I remember seeing Lee come from the dock area on the side of the building, before we had gone in,
and walk up the street beside the TSBD building.
And there was so many things going on and he walked up and went across Houston Street ...and I lost him in the crowd.

So similar is Buell mistaking the rumor of Givens for his later memory of Lee leaving...
Givens walked up to the building and even Truly admits to seeing him, in a twisted way.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 08 Aug 2022, 12:12 am
Just to revisit the PM imagery and reiterate the point that Oswald liked to stand with his arms crossed and shoulder dropped. It appears to me his habit was to do so when he was standing idle and not engaged in a specific hands-on activity. These are examples of his posing for photos and also while standing on the landing of the TSBD and absorbing the facts of the assassination that had happened mere seconds beforehand:

groden - "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum - Page 41 Crossed-arms-sketch

Mon 08 Aug 2022, 3:12 am
Doyle does not agree w you Jake.
Like anyone besides the halfwit gives a f*ck

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 08 Aug 2022, 5:00 am
Credible moderation would force Doyle to answer the question of the missing tits. He will no doubt claim Stanton had udders....and this will become a fact.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 08 Aug 2022, 1:28 pm
barto wrote:Doyle does not agree w you Jake.
Like anyone besides the halfwit gives a f

It's time to start worrying when Doyle starts to agree with you. That's when you know you must have said something really dumb.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum