REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

prayer  3a  +Lankford  Humor  2  11  Mason  zapruder  doyle  Darnell  Floor  Weigman  paine  Theory  fritz  David  frazier  Lifton  tippit  4  3  9  tsbd  Lankford  hosty  beckley  

Like/Tweet/+1

What was the point?

+2
dwdunn(akaDan)
StanDane
6 posters
Go down
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

What was the point? - Page 2 Empty What was the point?

Sun 05 Jan 2014, 2:25 am
First topic message reminder :

I see that Al-Qaeda forces have taken over Fallujah in Iraq.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/al-qaeda-force-captures-fallujah-amid-rise-in-violence-in-iraq/2014/01/03/8abaeb2a-74aa-11e3-8def-a33011492df2_story.html

We went in there 10 years ago to get them and all other evil-doers outta there. A big to-do it was. And we paid a damn heavy price. My family did too. My sister lost her only son, 20, near Fallujah in 2005. I sweated out my son doing two tours of duty in Iraq. I was the lucky one.

Now it's the same as it ever was...same as it ever was….

My nephew died for nothing. That's tough to swallow.

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

What was the point? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the point?

Thu 26 Jun 2014, 10:00 am
Paul Klein wrote:As John Lennon famously said; "Suppose they had a war and nobody came?" I'd go a step further and say suppose they had an election and nobody turned up to vote. We don't need politicians to defend our own freedoms.

When I was younger, we saw the same types of corporate interests back one party while other corporate interests backed the other. It was a pretty well known little secret. People should have smelled the dry roast when each corporation began funding BOTH parties. (And probably a major reason why there are only two real parties here.)

I wrote a blog during the last general election claiming that anyone who voted for either of the two major parties were nothing more than traitors continuing this sham "two-party" system. Unfortunately, no one really listens to the lone nuts howling in the wilderness... as though anyone ever has, huh?

I believe government to be the oldest conspiracy, just as the priesthood is the oldest profession (not prostitution... well, not that kind of prostitution anyway). And with the MSM doing almost all their coverage of the two "legitimate" parties, any vote is and always will be wasted.

And that seems so much like treason to me: supporting the traitors ruining our country.

(... stepping gently down from soap box)

Been a long day. Helped wife clean out her schoolroom as it is over until the fall semester starts. I ache and I'm a bit cranky... But, hey, I'm sure that doesn't show, does it?

Thu 26 Jun 2014, 11:43 am
terlin wrote:
Paul Klein wrote:As John Lennon famously said; "Suppose they had a war and nobody came?" I'd go a step further and say suppose they had an election and nobody turned up to vote. We don't need politicians to defend our own freedoms.

When I was younger, we saw the same types of corporate interests back one party while other corporate interests backed the other. It was a pretty well known little secret. People should have smelled the dry roast when each corporation began funding BOTH parties. (And probably a major reason why there are only two real parties here.)

I wrote a blog during the last general election claiming that anyone who voted for either of the two major parties were nothing more than traitors continuing this sham "two-party" system. Unfortunately, no one really listens to the lone nuts howling in the wilderness... as though anyone ever has, huh?

I believe government to be the oldest conspiracy, just as the priesthood is the oldest profession (not prostitution... well, not that kind of prostitution anyway). And with the MSM doing almost all their coverage of the two "legitimate" parties, any vote is and always will be wasted.

And that seems so much like treason to me: supporting the traitors ruining our country.

(... stepping gently down from soap box)

Been a long day. Helped wife clean out her schoolroom as it is over until the fall semester starts. I ache and I'm a bit cranky... But, hey, I'm sure that doesn't show, does it?
Democracy does nothing more than legitimize government. As if the world would end without someone to govern us. Give me a fucking break. How fucking stupid and useless do they think we are that we wouldn't be able to cope within our own set of communes? They put the fear of God and country in for good measure and devise at least a two tribe system so they are able to divide and conquer. They then say life wasn't meant to be easy and go right ahead and make bloody sure of it by playing economics with our livelihoods.
It is a conspiracy Terry, so maintain the rage and be cranky. We are all part of it whether we know it or not.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 26 Jun 2014, 1:32 pm
"maintain the rage" Ironic isn't it Paul? The only person maintaining any rage is Malcolm Frazer. He has been giving the government a gobfull on twitter on everything from the budget to FOI/secrecy to climate change.

Who'd have picked it?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Thu 26 Jun 2014, 2:00 pm
greg parker wrote:"maintain the rage" Ironic isn't it Paul? The only person maintaining any rage is Malcolm Frazer. He has been giving the government a gobfull on twitter on everything from the budget to FOI/secrecy to climate change.

Who'd have picked it?
Old age, Greg. I am betting he is a very concerned grandfather who loves and cares for his grandchildren and their future.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 06 Jul 2014, 3:15 am
Stan Dane wrote:What was the point? - Page 2 Jared_11
Having dredged up the above picture a few weeks ago, I found another in the stash.

What was the point? - Page 2 Jared_12

Even without the hair, you still took a lot of shit!

It's nice to be able to relax and laugh about all of this now. Bad dreams are few and far between anymore.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum